Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168729 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Not seen a single yogi live to the ripe old age of 150 years and I have yet to see a yogi flying past my window.
I have met yogis like Barfani Baba who're 250 years or so and on a couple of occasions I was previliged to meet a yogi who was thousands of years old living in the Himalayas.

This latter rendezvous with the Himalayan yogi began with a meeting via trance and later it materialized into a real physical meeting.

Even where my ex-master is concerned, I first met him in a trance, not once but repeatedly, and a year or so later, I met him in flesh and blood in Puri.

In yoga, direct experiences count for everything, while beliefs, rituals, hearsay and scripture have zero value.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168730 Mar 21, 2013
I have been getting yogic experiences since the age of 4.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168731 Mar 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A rant of the HIGHEST order ...... worthy of an A+
Now, back to some bookkeeping items...
1) Have you realized yet that C.E. means the same as A.D. and not BCE or BC?
2) Do you finally see the folly of calling the Greek language the Greece language?
and an additional item..
3) The question was previously raised as to the nature of the historical violence committed by Christians. I assume by the above you finally agree that this in fact did occur, and that it was not solely directed at Muslims?
Very good questions.

Is Shamma now into "double dutch", "double holland" or "double netherlands"? lol
Islam Sucks

Brisbane, Australia

#168732 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, please tell us, Jerk, what you know. Thanks in anticipation
I know that you know NOTHING about God.
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#168733 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't think Moses saw God's back. He might have felt as if something passed by.
Salaams
BMZ
Exodus 33:23

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my [back parts]: but my face shall not be seen.

268 'achowr aw-khore' or (shortened) achor {aw-khore'}; from 299; the hinder part; hence (adverb) behind, backward; also (as facing north) the West:--after(-ward), back (part,-side,-ward), hereafter,(be-)hind(-er part), time to come, without.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168734 Mar 21, 2013
I knew a guy who took up the Gayatri Mantra for serious meditation and he was at it nearly 24 x 7 and within 15 days, he began seeing the inner light, hearing the subtle sounds and having all sorts of supraphysical experiences and in 3 months the cosmic power of the universal mind plane called Gayatri began manifesting in his physical presence and began guiding him at all times as a force that he could perceive at all times. What a shine radiated from his body. This guy was really spiritual but last heard that he's still stuck on that level and knows nothing about the supramental planes or about the dynamic descent of the supramental force into the lower planes to transform and perfect them.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168735 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the proof online? LOL.
You'll have to meet the yogi in person to get the proof.
Enter the integral yoga if you have the inner fitness and within a short time you'll get a lot of hard proof about the various states of consciousness and their concomitant powers etc.
We can also say the same thing Joel!
You want proof online? LOL.
You will have to meet G-d and Angels in person to get the proof.
Enter the integral worship if you have the inner fitness and within a short time you'll get a lot of hard proof about various states of spiritual elevation, consciousness and their concomitant powers etc.

When you suffered from that painful health condition..did you go to a yogi or to a demonic secular doctor?
(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168736 Mar 21, 2013
Resting my burned foot. Bye.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168737 Mar 21, 2013
Islam Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you know NOTHING about God.
True...we know nothing about a demonic naked pagan "mangod" who is dangling from a phallic pole begging folks to eat his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168738 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

You will have to meet G-d and Angels in person to get the proof.
I know these supraphysical beings exist through direct experiences but the beings of scriptures are the inferior ones like YHVH, Baal, Molech, Allah, Ganesh, Jesus and the like.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168739 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Enter the integral worship if you have the inner fitness and within a short time you'll get a lot of hard proof about various states of spiritual elevation, consciousness and their concomitant powers etc.
Prayers, chants, scripture reading, beliefs, genuflection, circumambulation and kissing the Kaaba stone, fasting, pilgrimage and animal slaughter cannot give you the mystical experiences.

The route to the mystical experiences is very different....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168740 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I knew a guy who took up the Gayatri Mantra for serious meditation and he was at it nearly 24 x 7 and within 15 days, he began seeing the inner light, hearing the subtle sounds and having all sorts of supraphysical experiences and in 3 months the cosmic power of the universal mind plane called Gayatri began manifesting in his physical presence and began guiding him at all times as a force that he could perceive at all times. What a shine radiated from his body. This guy was really spiritual but last heard that he's still stuck on that level and knows nothing about the supramental planes or about the dynamic descent of the supramental force into the lower planes to transform and perfect them.
Take a video of him.
I am sure the Indian Media will love to see him.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168741 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

When you suffered from that painful health condition..did you go to a yogi or to a demonic secular doctor?
That was a minor attack on me by the adverse forces - one of the posters from this thread was resposnible for the attack on me as he carries that adverse force with him at all times....

I was successful in cutting off most of the pain using the yogic force but the force was not that active in me in that period and even now to effect a complete cure without resorting to medical treatment.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168742 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

consciousness
There's no mention of the word consciousness or planes of consciousness in the Quran.

Quran teaches a cheap dualism and not the lofty nondualism of mysticism.

The integral yoga in its highest reach goes beyond nondualism.

LOL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168743 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met yogis like Barfani Baba who're 250 years or so and on a couple of occasions I was previliged to meet a yogi who was thousands of years old living in the Himalayas.
This latter rendezvous with the Himalayan yogi began with a meeting via trance and later it materialized into a real physical meeting.
Even where my ex-master is concerned, I first met him in a trance, not once but repeatedly, and a year or so later, I met him in flesh and blood in Puri.
In yoga, direct experiences count for everything, while beliefs, rituals, hearsay and scripture have zero value.
I rest my "weary" case!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168744 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Take a video of him.

I am sure the Indian Media will love to see him.
His name is Mithuna and he lives in the Indian state of Orissa.

A vid of Anukul Chandra Thakur and pics of the 250 year old Barfani Baba are online. Google.
Islam Sucks

Brisbane, Australia

#168745 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
True...we know nothing about a demonic naked pagan "mangod" who is dangling from a phallic pole begging folks to eat his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood.
Err what?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168746 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

I rest my "weary" case!
Trance states are inner conditions of the awakened consciousness with objective proof to the onlookers if any.

Even an OBE is subjective and has to be experienced.

I've had dozens of willed OBEs with the onlooker, like say a close friend, seeing my cataleptic body on the bed during the OBE.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168747 Mar 21, 2013
Bye. Later.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#168748 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another contradiction.
Hasn't your criminal prophet repeatedly warned the brain-dead Muslims against worshipping other Gods who're Allah's rivals and so how can Allah be the one and only God or Savior in existence?
This YHVH, Jesus and Allah worship is too anthropopathic, perverse and tribal.
ROFL
Actually that is not a contradiction. I don't see neither how do you find contradictions in sentences like god almighty is one or there is no god but he.

The only thing we can deduce is that people use to worship other gods, and the criminal prophet told to brain dead people that their gods don't exist but one, Allah.

Among the abrahamic religions there is only one who condemns the worshiping of other gods and focuses the entire worshiping on one god, YHVH.

Read this Shemot (Exodus) 20:5-6

5. You shall neither prostrate yourself before them nor worship them, for I, the Lord, your God, am a zealous God, Who visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons, upon the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me,

6. and [I] perform loving kindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and to those who keep My commandments.

This is why the other day I correct you by saying that Judaism was not a monotheistic religion but a monolatristic religion since it recongizes, well at least their god does, the existence of other gods, but focus the worshiping onto one god by the name YHVH.

Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May '17 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May '17 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... Mar '17 kornadnez 1
News Blackbeard's anchor recovered off coast (May '11) Feb '17 Pretty Pharts 12
More from around the web