Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228512 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#167185 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That bath house is nothing compared to the gay State of Israel
http://www.tel-aviv-gay-vibe.com/...
So what? I have no problem with that. Do you?

Location hidden

#167186 Mar 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---- Bi-sweeties.
Frijoles---there goes yet another unsolicited homosexual reference.
HughBe--- In the world of the NORMALS BI does not mean homosexual. In your world you can only see the half of the glass that is of interest to YOU i.e. homosexuality.
Note though, the other half is STRAIGHT.
You are the one who wont let the fixation rest.

Do you put on tutus in private?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#167187 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
the burden of proof is on you - you are making the assertion that Jesus was literate and could speak Greek. I didnt make that assertion.
Here is a simple task for you to do. Prove that Moses was literate.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#167188 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
of course...
of course....
Of course you deserve a D- for your paper...
A D- that is unacceptable.
That was an A+ post.
I thought so anyway.
Smile.

Location hidden

#167189 Mar 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a simple task for you to do. Prove that Moses was literate.
nope
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#167190 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who wont let the fixation rest.
Do you put on tutus in private?
I put it on in PUBLIC and wear it in PUBLIC.

Location hidden

#167191 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? I have no problem with that. Do you?
Yea!
"OY VEY" That is a trick to keep Jesus from returning.

It seems Jews will do anything to keep Jesus from returning to Jerusalem.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#167192 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
nope
HughBe---Here is a simple task for you to do. Prove that Moses was literate.

Frijoles---nope

HughBe--- as it is beyond your ability to do so and I am aware of this fact. Learn this, stupid points can also be used against you was done in this case.

Location hidden

#167193 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to a few posts ago. "Because the bible says.." is not proof.
I was referring to hard evidence. Objective, professionally peer reviewed evidence.
She-sh! I shudder in my boots to think what Go had to deal with the Jews.
God lived among them and even then the Jews wanted more proof that God was God.

Location hidden

#167194 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!
What makes think Jesus wasnt gay? He could of been.

It would explain the papal leanings.

Location hidden

#167195 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>She-sh! I shudder in my boots to think what Go had to deal with the Jews.
God lived among them and even then the Jews wanted more proof that God was God.
you spend much time on very silly preoccupations.

When was the last time you channeled you religious fervor into something humanistically productive?

Location hidden

#167196 Mar 12, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---nope
HughBe--- as it is beyond your ability to do so and I am aware of this fact. Learn this, stupid points can also be used against you was done in this case.
so stupid that every non evangelical on this forum has been saying basically the same thing that I have been saying for the last two days.

Location hidden

#167197 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you spend much time on very silly preoccupations.
When was the last time you channeled you religious fervor into something humanistically productive?
I do those things every day.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167198 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, because the Bible "says so" is not objective proof of anything....
argue all you want....it doesnt meet evidentiary standards
Now tell me where are you going to find evidentiary evidence from the 1st century? Oh, you want a book written by Jesus! Prove it was written by Jesus. You need to go with the evidence available and the documented evidence found in the Holy Bible says He was literate and until you can find evidence to the contrary we will say He was literate.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#167199 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
so stupid that every non evangelical on this forum has been saying basically the same thing that I have been saying for the last two days.

Frijoles---nope

HughBe--- as it is beyond your ability to do so and I am aware of this fact. Learn this, stupid points can also be used against you as was done in this case.

Frijoles--so stupid that every non evangelical on this forum has been saying basically the same thing that I have been saying for the last two days.

HughBe--- Birds of a feather flock together and when they do they use their brains. What a terrifying thought.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#167200 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Just tell me what did he write? Playing and fiddling with a stick on ground is not writing.
rabbee: that has nothing to do, with bearing false wittness.

your talking about SomeOne, you have never met, or never knew. so how in the hell would, you know if They could read or write?

if you look long enough, if you measure a sufficient number of attributes, and if you are highly selective, you can eventually find statistical evidence to prove or disprove any claim.

and if i am correct, according to other message boards. their scripture says, He drew a circle and wrote something in it. but it does not say what They wrote, or what language it was in. so it could have been, in english as far as we know.

and according to you, and other muslems. your quran does not even, say much about Benee Adam. or even talk about, this incident. so using your own vain mental fantacy, is sinfull at the very least.

if you say muslems are holy, what is your reason for not at least pretending like you are? you expect others to talk about, and treat muhammed with respect. but look at how hypocritically disrespectfull, and cruel and untrue you are about their Prophet.

the only thing you accomplish, with your mental magic. is give the impression that, muhammed and all-h are all political liars, just like you. so trust me G-D, can do! without this kind of not help help.

and you don't know TheTorah, for being here in IT again. cause if any of you, truly knew TheWritten Torah. i should not have to, write anything about all of us here in IT. but trying to give the illusion, that you are more truthfull than you really are. is always called, lying.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#167201 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic little sht.
rabbee: more unholy explitives and unholy bang phrases. only serves to reveal, your evil and wicked mentality.

i don't care how many educational classes, you've had in your life. you have, no class!

your lack of respect for others, only backfires in bringing it back to you. don't throw you mental magic, garbage on anyone. if you do not want, to get any of their's on you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#167202 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!
rabbee: well you all failed, trying to prevent the return of Benee Adam again. because you were expecting, someone else with a fake name. all that did was help, the more subtle than any other beast of the field to return. so all this whole world has done, is made it worse again, with your delusion of not being here in TheLiving Torah. if all you ask for is a lie, then G-D shall send you the liars you all deserve.

Location hidden

#167203 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not gay because Jesus is God, and God is not gay.

You need help Frijoles.
Your mind is screwed up.
You are obsessed with the gay life style.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#167204 Mar 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: wicked and evil gossip and false speculation, is so unbecomming and unlawfull according to G-D. but i can assure you, there is nothing gay about Yeshooah Hoo VHee Adam.

and what explains the papal learnings, is their rebellion about being fruitfull and multiply. to defy G-D'S Commands, always results in greater and greater corruption. and giving halooseefer and inroad, is the worst to the three angels you can be in agreement with.

even larry, moe, shemp and curly knew better than this, and you don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive 15 hr DR FAROOK 1
News Confederate flags placed at Martin Luther King'... Jul 31 DieShadowHelix 1
News Customs officials crack down on Pakistan's mill... (Aug '12) Jul 30 mICHEAL 24
need info on a artifact I found Jul 20 neyney 1
News Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Jul 17 Barnsweb 104
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 15 Tui_Tonga 1,973
'Skulls, Shamans and Sacrifice in Stone Age Bri... Jul 13 Dave 1
More from around the web