Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 215,359

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#166870 Mar 11, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who translated the Tanakh into Greek understood the Tanakh and translated it into Greek as it was understood to mean by the Jews.
But you admitted you dont follow the Greek. Nor do you read the Syriac.

What you are left is an English translation - flawed and mangled.

If you actually followed the Greek I could see a tiny spot of merit on your argument.

Location hidden

#166871 Mar 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know?
You don't even believe in God.
You believe in Muhammad.
You believe that rape, robbery, and Murder is the character of God.
For you accept those evil deeds of rape, robbery, and murder committed by Muhammad as righteousness unto God.
You bypassed his assertion, which is actually based on a standard.

We have a standard - the Hebrew. We also have a Greek version. And then we have your version. When you compare your version with the Greek and the Hebrew we see the flaws.

Location hidden

#166872 Mar 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The NT brings the final Word of God to man.
The Tanakh begins and ends with the NT.
Gods final words to man.
How many times does the NY say "And God says...."

Location hidden

#166873 Mar 11, 2013
Make that the NT not the NY
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166874 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bring a group of the Church fathers for a lie-detection test and they are brought near the machine, it will immediately print out "No test required for these liars!"
rabbee: lie detectors are only usefull, when the person knows they are lying. it does not work on those, who are unaware they have been truly lied to. as long as a person, believes they are telling the truth. they will pass a lie detector. a lie detector, cannot tell if it is the real truth, or a common lie that is accepted as the truth. and your derogatory statement, is totally out of order. and your acting like, you have already lost an argument.
Khan

Wichita, KS

#166875 Mar 11, 2013
Munshi wrote:
Allah Ta'ala is One. There is no one equal to Allah Ta'ala, either in being, qualities, actions, commands or names. Allah Ta'ala is "Waajibul Wujood", in other words, His Existence is compulsory. His destruction is impossible. Allah Ta'ala always was and always will be.
Allah Ta'ala is neither anyone's father, not is He anyone's son. Allah Ta'ala does not have a wife. Anyone who shows Allah Ta'ala to have a father or for Him to be anyone's son or to prove that Allah Ta'ala has a wife is a Kaafir (non-believer). If anyone thinks or imagines this to be possible, then that person he is misled and irreligious.
Allah Ta'ala is present and in existence. The term used to define this is "Hai". Everyone?s life and existence is in the control of Allah Ta'ala. He gives life and causes death to whomever He pleases.
It is also not necessary that everything in the power of Allah Ta'ala should come into existence even though it is possible for it to come into existence. An example of this is that if Allah Ta'ala wills, He may create a mountain made from solid gold, but there is no such mountain. However, if Allah Ta'ala wishes, then it will exist even though it does not exist at present.
Islam, with its clear and direct expression of truth, has great appeal to anyone seeking knowledge. It has a solution for all problems that arise during the course of one's life. It is the most recommended guide towards a better and accomplished life.
uhuh

Chantada, Spain

#166876 Mar 11, 2013
Eric wrote:
And, what of the ossuary of James with Aramaic inscription?
inscribing epitaphs on tombstones/ossuaries was NOT a Jewish custom
it was adopted from the custom of the Greeks and Romans

in Jesus' days, only priveleged Jews, not the common Jews, get to have their own epitaphs engraved
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166877 Mar 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain HOW your god made a son!
Are you not being disingenuous...when you say "son of god" while you "mean"
- God THE son
- Son THE god
Is there ANY biological connection?
Exactly how is Jesus the son of god??
Thanks...please keep answer very precise...to the point!
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166878 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament is a mutilated and circumcised copy of a very poor translation in Greek, known as the Septuagint. And latin Vulgate is a very poor copy of the Septuagint.
Only from your heathen/pagan point of view. The OT is translated in accordance with how the Jews understood the text in Hebrew to mean.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166879 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But you admitted you dont follow the Greek. Nor do you read the Syriac.
What you are left is an English translation - flawed and mangled.
If you actually followed the Greek I could see a tiny spot of merit on your argument.
For doctrine all I need is the Cathecism of the Cathlic Church. The Holy Bible has been correctly interpreted through Sacred Tradition and all that is needed now is the Cathecism.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166880 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
I wrote the following and you need to show me the proof in clear terms.
"No, he is not. There is no proof and there is direct statement from the horse's mouth.
The day you discover "Jesus said,'I am the Son of God' " in any gospel, let me know, so that I can quickly dismiss that lie.
You have nothing from Jesus to support the absurd claims, claimed by Christianity on his behalf. "
So, show me clearly written that Jesus himself said openly, "I am the Son of God."
If you cannot show me written in your Scripture, then the entire Church is the Liar, including your lying-self.
Please do not give me the following shit:
Jesus claimed that ..........
rabbee: well since you cannot accept, as evidence what G-D actually said. then i suggest that, no amount of evidence shall convince you. and that you will continue, to call G-D a liar with you own vain lies.

"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#166881 Mar 11, 2013
EXPOSING THE FRAUD

Alex, the so called ex-father, asked to Shamma if there is any biological connection between Yeshua and YHVH. According to the Christian dogma relative to the Trinity, the Nazarene is not the son of god in the biological sense, as many non-Christians think. Thus the question does not arise. A priest or a former one should know this yet, but as expected hes quite ignorant about Christianity. He also has the Islamic concept of Trinity, or at least the same concept that many Muslims have about it, instead of the Christian one

But wasnt he a ex-priest?

Alexia is only able to engage conversation with street talking and never make any theological discourse exposing the fallacy of Christian doctrines, as one should expect from an ex-priest.

In a post, in 2011 I remember he had a discussion with a poster named Ex-mess where he claimed to be a scientist, but seeing how weak is his scientific knowledge no one believed him, neither Ex-mess. I guess if we talk about navy he will tell he was a sea captain, and so on. Hes this kind of person.

COMMENT #56435 pag 2645 Jan 8 2011 Alex 123 aka WM wrote:
I know you are not a scientist, because I am. Trust me you know NOTHING about Dimensions.[...]

COMMENT #56526 pag. 2649 Jan 8 2011 Ex-mess wrote:
Oh Alex. Don't try to ignore the question. You first claimed to be a SCIENTIST. I challenged your truthfulness and by your inability to answer, we can conclude that you are a liar with delusions of actually being somebody. You're nothing more than a CHICKEN KILLER."

COMMENT #56544 pag 2650 Jan 8 2011 Ex-mess wrote:
"Oh CHICKEN BOY. You're a coward just like your jihadist chicken coward buddies. Where do you work, where did you get your SCIENTIFIC DEGREE? LOL. Poor uneducated immigrant living off the taxes of the real Brits. Are you going to flip out and emolate yourself in a vat of hot chicken frying grease? How karmic."

So he was a priest, a scientist, then what else? Amuse us.

Thats enough to point out he was never a priest, but also there is a reason on why in Islam forum hes a well known by the name of father Fraud. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166882 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are forbidden to smile. Do you see Jesus smiling anywhere in the New Testament?
Did Jesus ask his disciples to smile? No! He never smiled because he was irritated and angry most of the time.
Muhammad said, "Even a smile is charity". Did Jesus say anything like that?
rabbee: even a smile can be, a deception and a lie. did muhammed smile, when he was about to commit murder? does G-D have any reason, to smile upon anyone in this world today. does TheHisSon adam, have any real reason to smile upon any of you? when not one of you, are worth smiling about.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166883 Mar 11, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam, with its clear and direct expression of truth, has great appeal to anyone seeking knowledge. It has a solution for all problems that arise during the course of one's life. It is the most recommended guide towards a better and accomplished life.
Reality check: Who would freely want to live in an islamic nation; other than the leaders and terrorits? islam is based on the "Law of the Jungle".
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166884 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Jesus, you stand eternally condemned and damned.
Ask me for forgiveness and your sin would be forgiven.
Even if you do not do that, I will still say, "Your sin is forgiven."
rabbee: how can anyone whos constant sin is not forgiven, forgive anyone elses sinning or not sinning? when i cannot forgive anyones sins, unless it is commanded by G-D THEMSELVES.

your sins were not forgiven, the last two predeluvian times. and they are still not forgiven, this third predeluvian time either.

if all of your sins were forgiven, then we would all be in GanEden Today. and you all would, sin no more. and would not be getting hell from G-D, for again failing to make it to GanEden.

and whether you all, get a fourth visitation of TheWhole Torah. is getting more, and more iffy right now.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#166885 Mar 11, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows you are not a born again Christian and so can not understand God, Jesus. The NT is perfect and correct as it is written and has no need of your commentary.
Hello,

I was never a Christian.

Born again is a useless word. Jesus wanted people to turn to God and repent.
That sums the law and the prophets.

This is to certify that the New Testament is imperfect.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166886 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never the idea to save people from sins.
The idea was to make people believe in God.
The world is still full of sins. I think Jesus left it behind to thrive.
Sin is taking place in all the churches and the Christian countries the world over. It has not stopped.
Your God killed the wrong man. Your God should have killed Satan, instead of making Mary's Son suffer uselessly?
rabbee: oh don't give me this delusion, that only alleged christians are the only sinners today. lies are sinning, and you just told a whole pumkin truck full of them. your even further from the truth, than jews or christians. who are only slightly more, truer than you.

bmz

Singapore

#166887 Mar 11, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can anyone whos constant sin is not forgiven, forgive anyone elses sinning or not sinning? when i cannot forgive anyones sins, unless it is commanded by G-D THEMSELVES.
your sins were not forgiven, the last two predeluvian times. and they are still not forgiven, this third predeluvian time either.
if all of your sins were forgiven, then we would all be in GanEden Today. and you all would, sin no more. and would not be getting hell from G-D, for again failing to make it to GanEden.
and whether you all, get a fourth visitation of TheWhole Torah. is getting more, and more iffy right now.
Rabbee, I was letting him taste his own Christian medicine.

bmz

Singapore

#166888 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
EXPOSING THE FRAUD
Alex, the so called ex-father, asked to Shamma if there is any biological connection between Yeshua and YHVH. According to the Christian dogma relative to the Trinity, the Nazarene is not the son of god in the biological sense, as many non-Christians think. Thus the question does not arise. A priest or a former one should know this yet, but as expected hes quite ignorant about Christianity. He also has the Islamic concept of Trinity, or at least the same concept that many Muslims have about it, instead of the Christian one
But wasnt he a ex-priest?
Alexia is only able to engage conversation with street talking and never make any theological discourse exposing the fallacy of Christian doctrines, as one should expect from an ex-priest.
In a post, in 2011 I remember he had a discussion with a poster named Ex-mess where he claimed to be a scientist, but seeing how weak is his scientific knowledge no one believed him, neither Ex-mess. I guess if we talk about navy he will tell he was a sea captain, and so on. Hes this kind of person.
COMMENT #56435 pag 2645 Jan 8 2011 Alex 123 aka WM wrote:
I know you are not a scientist, because I am. Trust me you know NOTHING about Dimensions.[...]
COMMENT #56526 pag. 2649 Jan 8 2011 Ex-mess wrote:
Oh Alex. Don't try to ignore the question. You first claimed to be a SCIENTIST. I challenged your truthfulness and by your inability to answer, we can conclude that you are a liar with delusions of actually being somebody. You're nothing more than a CHICKEN KILLER."
COMMENT #56544 pag 2650 Jan 8 2011 Ex-mess wrote:
"Oh CHICKEN BOY. You're a coward just like your jihadist chicken coward buddies. Where do you work, where did you get your SCIENTIFIC DEGREE? LOL. Poor uneducated immigrant living off the taxes of the real Brits. Are you going to flip out and emolate yourself in a vat of hot chicken frying grease? How karmic."
So he was a priest, a scientist, then what else? Amuse us.
Thats enough to point out he was never a priest, but also there is a reason on why in Islam forum hes a well known by the name of father Fraud. LOL
Correction. Alex was the ex-Father. lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166889 Mar 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
you never provide anything "concrete" by way of evidence when it comes to your mangod, perhaps because you are already "set" in your ways/views! LOL...
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
News Islamic State destroying another ancient site i... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web