Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,635

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#166276 Mar 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus rose from the dead under His own power and was seen by many people until He ascended into heaven; from where He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
Hilarious!

If he got up, it means he wasn't dead at all. Dead men tell no tales.

bmz

Singapore

#166277 Mar 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The quran tells muslims to kill Jews whereever they find them.
No, Qur'aan does not! Quote the verses, if any!

Another Christian lie.

Massive killing of the Jews was carried out openly by the European Christians.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166278 Mar 7, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
QURAN does NOT give ANYBODY the right to have anyone killed or abused!
Once again your arguments are dumb..moot and mute!
There is NO proof whatsoever that BJ is god!!
lol..
PROVE IN JESUS' OWN WORDS THAT HE IS GOD..OR PLEASE GO AWAY AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR HAVING WORSHIPPED A NAKED PAGAN ON A PHALLIC POLE.
MANY of your Popes encouraged the MURDER of MILLIONS of JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS. They also gave tacit approval to homosexuals.
Your popes have been committing adutery too.
Now that is reality.
Only your god the holy father and boss of holy church blesses pedo carninals!!
Muslims don't have popey leaders.
Who is the head of all muslims?
we know the head of all catholics...the POPE!!!LOL...
Those who call themselves muslims may commit sins although not yet as sinful as the loving "christians" who persecuted and murdered almost all Jews as Christ killers using a fake/evil doctrine.
Many "christian" men rape and murder every day. do you think the millions of rapes, robbery, theft and murders in christian america are carried out by non christians?
Muslims don't have godly popes to whom they bow down or worship. Muslims worship only Allah.
We are talking about your "holy" godly fathers!
The RC community goes to vatican to see the godly pope!!!
They are hero worshipping these middlemen.
so you are as usual comparing apples and pears...
Now let's ask you again...
What do you think of pedos in your "holy" church in vatican.
Why is your pope resigning?
Will holy ghost leave him?
Why is he scared to leave the vatican protection after "retiring"?
Does holy ghost retire too?
What do you think of the catholic church in UK in turmoil thanks to "alleged" pedo O'brien?
Is it true that your "holy" church wants normal red blooded men and women to be celibate...masturbators. Do they use every tunnel to find relief...little boys, other nuns/priests, prostitutes, rent boys, employees and anything that has an orfice?
Why is there a decline in the number of worshippers in your "holy" RCC?
rabbee: so now you accuse muhammed, of being a liar and a murderer? that kind of destroys, any true basis of your whole quran doesn't it? for your words, are not in alignment of what muhammed and islam did.

bmz

Singapore

#166279 Mar 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The guard saw the angel roll the stone away from the tomb and Jesus rise from it. Again you are wrong.
Another lie.

The stone was rolled away by the very same man, who had rolled it shut. His name was Joseph.

He knew that the women were watching. After the women had left, he came, rolled the stone away and took Jesus out.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166280 Mar 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious!
If he got up, it means he wasn't dead at all. Dead men tell no tales.
He died, laid in the tomb three days, and on the third day under His own power He came back to life. After 40 days He ascended into heaven from where He will come to judge the living and the dead.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166282 Mar 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
The stone was rolled away by the very same man, who had rolled it shut. His name was Joseph.
He knew that the women were watching. After the women had left, he came, rolled the stone away and took Jesus out.
Once more you lie. The angel rolled back the stone and Jesus rose from the dead. The guards saw this and were so shocked that they became as dead. The women arrived at the tomb and saw the stone rolled back and the angel at the tomb.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#166283 Mar 7, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere FACT that we worship GOD and NOT a naked man on a pole is PROOF enough that Gabriel and in fact God have inspired Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh.
You worship SATAN in the form of a naked pagan oozing off a phallic pole. you do know that your "cross" represents union between penis and vagina, I take it.
You can't produce ANY proof about Jesus being divine.
PROVE to us that your naked man is god!!
Why isn't your naked man saying anythng?
YOU WILL NEVER PRODUCE ANY PROOF THAT JESUS IS GOD!!!
PROVE to us the Mary is free from your traditional adam/eve sin!!
How was she made? Manufactured by Ford?
Muslims are taught that the Holiness and goodness of God is evil.
One can see it every day by Muslims murdering innocent people.

We read about it and see it on the TV news.
So when you call Jesus the Son of God evil for dieing on the cross for the sins of man you are verifying what you are taught by your narcissistic prophet Muhammad that Holiness and Goodness of God is evil.

You speak empty words Alex from your empty mind.
A mind like your Muslim mind that is filled with evil hate of God, it is easy to see from your post that you are misguided.

God does not make mistakes Alex.

Muhammad's claim to the Muslims that God made a mistake in sending His only Begotten Son down from heaven to die on the cross for the sins of mankind is onerousness.

Location hidden

#166284 Mar 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D has never asked, any one to become a jew. G-D has never asked, any one to become a christian. G-D has never asked anyone, to become an athiest. G-D has never asked anyone, to become any other pagan. G-D has never asked, anyone to become a muslem.
the only thing, G-D has asked. is to be true, to HIM Only.
i shall not worship any g-d/s, that does not fit the requirements of TheG-D of TheWritten Torah here in TheTorah Happening. since TheG-D of TheWritten and Living Torah, is not the g-d/s of your other stories, here in TheTorah Happenings again.
either worship TheG-D, of TheLiving Torah here in IT. or be among, the forever cursed. for TheG-D of TheTorah, is not the g-d/s of your other gnostic testaments. G-D only claims to be giving, TheTorah here in IT and nothing else. from the beguinning to the end, we are all physically here in TheLivingTorah. and anything else, is all vain hogwash.
You need to get your eyes examined rabbee, you don't read to well.
Your response to my post has nothing to do with what you have posted to me.

Are you a born Jew rabbe?

Why is it rabbee, you being living in The Torah cannot see the wonder, and beauty and the good works of God He performs out side of The Torah?

Location hidden

#166285 Mar 7, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
skeptic.... the JEWS disagree with you!
Their G-d is not a trinity!!
I asked you if JEWS agreed with you DESTROYING their G-d's name and nature?
Where in Jewish books does it say G-d would come to earth as a man to die for the sins of Gentiles?
NOWHERE!
PROVE IT...IF YOU CAN'T PRODUCE PROOF PAY £1,000,000,000,000,000,000 as compensation to JEWS for lying about their G-d and lying about them having murdered your satanic naked person.
The Jews disagree with God too Alex does that make the Jews the Gods of the world?

You are a Muhammadan Alex, you are not aloud to know the truth of God.

Muslims persecute, and kill those that preach the truth of God to Muslims in Muslims States, you know that Alex.

So you are not looking for truth Alex, you are seeking to prove you are a Muslim by posting questions already answered and proven to be true.

You ware yourself out Alex in posting the same questions over and over and over again.

What you are doing is called mental block out of truth.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#166286 Mar 7, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"Why was man created last? So those heretics cannot say that there was a human companion with God (i.e. Jesus) in the creation work" (tosefta Sanhedrin 8:7)
uhuh---So those heretics cannot say that there was a human companion with God (i.e. Jesus) in the creation work"

HughBe--- Indeed there was no human COMPANION in the creation. Jesus was NOT Jesus then and He was NOT human.

His/Jesus' origin is from EVERLASTING.

Note, " out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel whose goings forth(ORIGIN)[have been] from of old, from EVERLASTING" Zechariah 13

God had a COMPANION in the creation. Note the passages below.

"God said, Let US(plural) make man in OUR(plural) image, after our likeness"

Don't let others persuade you of nonsense by their INSERTIONS of SINGULAR into the passage via royal US etc.The words US and OUR are plural. These same people like to speak grammar when it suits them.

Compare the above with the text that follows and tell me if the US is SINGULAR. Why is it PLURAL? why is the genesis one not PLURAL?
"they said, Go to, let US(plural) build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let US(plural) make us a name"

"let US go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

Finally, "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man [that is] my fellow(COMPANION)" Zechariah 13:7

Location hidden

#166287 Mar 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is the Son of God, is absurd!
God is not your father or others' father. God neither fathered Jesus nor anyone.
Learn to differentiate between Father and father.
God is the creator of all things.
God is my Father BMZ.
God has reborn me into His heavenly family by the baptism of water and of the Holy Spirit.

I am washed clean free from my sins and my soul is bright as snow.
I am born again, as commanded by Jesus in the Holy Scriptures.

“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again”(John 3:1-7).

A person cannot understand the Bible without the presence of the Author, and God is the Author. When you become born-again (or born for the second time), God's Holy Spirit comes into your body (1st Corinthians 3:16), never to leave (Hebrews 13:5), and you will begin to understand many new things for the first time in your life...

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”—2nd Corinthians 5:17

It is ONLY through the Precious Word of God that anyone can be born-again. Surely, no one can be born into this world again physically. There is no turning back the hands of time. However, you most certainly can be born again, spiritually, into God's family through the Spirit of Christ...“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his”(Romans 8:9).

If you love God and want to serve God, then you must be reborn again and receive the free gift of the Holy Spirit of God in your heart and soul.

Muslims are out murdering those that love God and serve God for the sake of a dead man they call their prophet Muhammad.

Location hidden

#166288 Mar 7, 2013
Jesus took our sins on the cross.

bmz

Singapore

#166290 Mar 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
He died, laid in the tomb three days, and on the third day under His own power He came back to life. After 40 days He ascended into heaven from where He will come to judge the living and the dead.
Gospels should be renamed as Aesop's Fables II.

Once a man dies, the man is dead and remains dead, no matter how powerful that man was. All power is gone.

It is ridiculous to suggest and believe that he came back to life on his own power.

The right place to show this miracle, was the Cross and it did not happen there. Not some empty tomb where no person saw him getting up.

The man was half-dead and Joseph fixed him up.

bmz

Singapore

#166291 Mar 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus took our sins on the cross.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RcenP9Rmqy0XX
Sounds like Jesus Incarnate.

After listening to the self-loathing, I declare all of you Christians, big time sinners. Go ye and sin more and more in the name of Jesus, the sin bag.

Jesus is your Sin and Jesus' Father is his Sin. These sins could have been avoided, if the Father
had more brains. There were better ways to forgive the sins of mankind and this killing of Jesus was not one of them.

Salaams, Shaman
BMZ

Location hidden

#166292 Mar 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Jesus Incarnate.
After listening to the self-loathing, I declare all of you Christians, big time sinners. Go ye and sin more and more in the name of Jesus, the sin bag.
Jesus is your Sin and Jesus' Father is his Sin. These sins could have been avoided, if the Father
had more brains. There were better ways to forgive the sins of mankind and this killing of Jesus was not one of them.
Salaams, Shaman
BMZ
The God you envision as being God is Muhammad.
A man without moral integrity.
If God just forgave sins as to man with mans nature to sin as we are, Gods Kingdom would be filled with repeat sinners repenting and and sinning over and over and over through out eternity.
Gods kingdom would be the same as we live hear on earth.

The term God is Holy and free of sin is exactly that, and His kingdom must be Holy and free from sin.

The point you miss in scripture is that sin separates man from God.
Sin has to be punished for it is an offense against God.

So to redeem those that are righteous in the Eyes of God the death penalty for sin must be carried out upon sinners.

There is no other way, or God wouldn't have had Jesus die on the cross.

God explains all this in Scripture.
All this was explain to you before.
At baptism Gods Holy Spirit is given to those that believe in Jesus as their savior.
The soul is washed clean free of sin, and Gods Holy Spirit dwells in the heart and mind of those that receive it.
So when a believer dies his soul is received back to God.
The sinner's soul is sent to hell.

You believe Muhammad, and Muhammad believed in an ancient tribal moon god.

Muhammad's religion is a mixture of other religions.
Islam is not a pure religion.

It is tolerated, but not accepted as the only religion of God.

Location hidden

#166293 Mar 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gospels should be renamed as Aesop's Fables II.
Once a man dies, the man is dead and remains dead, no matter how powerful that man was. All power is gone.
It is ridiculous to suggest and believe that he came back to life on his own power.
The right place to show this miracle, was the Cross and it did not happen there. Not some empty tomb where no person saw him getting up.
The man was half-dead and Joseph fixed him up.
There is no sense in posting to you.
You don't make any sense, your logic and reasoning is lost.
You don't understand Gods words.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#166294 Mar 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The guard saw the angel roll the stone away from the tomb and Jesus rise from it. Again you are wrong.
Where is the "Guard's testimony"?

Who interviewed him?

Again we have an element of Hearsay!!

The entire Christianity is based on Hearsay.

The most important events have no eyewitness:

Jesus' Crucifixtion: No eye witness

Jesus' resurrection: No eye witness

Jesus' selection of Paul as his "Chief Spokes person: No eye witness.

And yet every thing in Christainity is Divine!!

bmz

Singapore

#166295 Mar 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God you envision as being God is Muhammad.
A man without moral integrity.
If God just forgave sins as to man with mans nature to sin as we are, Gods Kingdom would be filled with repeat sinners repenting and and sinning over and over and over through out eternity.
Gods kingdom would be the same as we live hear on earth.
The term God is Holy and free of sin is exactly that, and His kingdom must be Holy and free from sin.
The point you miss in scripture is that sin separates man from God.
Sin has to be punished for it is an offense against God.
So to redeem those that are righteous in the Eyes of God the death penalty for sin must be carried out upon sinners.
There is no other way, or God wouldn't have had Jesus die on the cross.
God explains all this in Scripture.
All this was explain to you before.
At baptism Gods Holy Spirit is given to those that believe in Jesus as their savior.
The soul is washed clean free of sin, and Gods Holy Spirit dwells in the heart and mind of those that receive it.
So when a believer dies his soul is received back to God.
The sinner's soul is sent to hell.
You believe Muhammad, and Muhammad believed in an ancient tribal moon god.
Muhammad's religion is a mixture of other religions.
Islam is not a pure religion.
It is tolerated, but not accepted as the only religion of God.
Please spare me this shit on sin. Only self-loathers in Christianity believe in this unholy shit, known as the Doctrine of sin concocted by self-loathers of the Church.

We reject, refute, ridicule, condemn and deny that the man Jesus was God. So, how can you you say that Muhammad is our God, you clueless fool?

A man, who claimed that he was God, can only be considered as a cheat, a cheap kind of a fraud, a lunatic and a man of no integrity. If Jesus did that then he fits the description I just wrote.

Now, if you want to consider Jesus as a cheat, a cheap kind of a fraud, a lunatic and a man of no integrity, go ahead and keep him as your absurd God.

As for us, Muslims consider Muhammad a servant of God.

bmz

Singapore

#166296 Mar 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is no sense in posting to you.
You don't make any sense, your logic and reasoning is lost.
You don't understand Gods words.
When you have no answers, just ignore the post but don't post junk and stuff.

Christianity is full of only men's words.

bmz

Singapore

#166297 Mar 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the "Guard's testimony"?
Who interviewed him?
Again we have an element of Hearsay!!
The entire Christianity is based on Hearsay.
The most important events have no eyewitness:
Jesus' Crucifixtion: No eye witness
Jesus' resurrection: No eye witness
Jesus' selection of Paul as his "Chief Spokes person: No eye witness.
And yet every thing in Christainity is Divine!!
Thank you, MUQ

That is very true. Everything in Christianity has been based upon hearsay.

Matthew's childish story on the tomb accounts is the most hilarious of all the four gospels.

Salaams
BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Thu Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr 14 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr 13 Polaris 60
News Dalton Historical Commission Prepares for... Apr 12 cops are psychopaths 1
News New controversy surrounds alleged 'Jesus family... Apr 11 SpaceBlues 1
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
More from around the web