Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,801)

Showing posts 156,001 - 156,020 of198,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How is anything outside of time causally related to time itself and to anything inside of time?
What is time?
How did time come into existence?
What're the different expressions of time and of space?
Is time a continuum? Why?
How do we get beyond time assuming it's possible?
Can time be suspended while being within time? How?
How do we manipulate time?
(smiles)
Time is an instrument God uses to fulfill His prophecy's.

God created time, He owns it so He is outside of it looking in. You and I are in it and we are governed by it, it's just another example of God's handwork.

Time will cease on judgement day, it will become null and void. It was only created to serve a purpose and when it's is fulfilled, it will no loner be required.

God created time on the first day of the creation of the earth.

One expression of time is from our human point of view, the other is from Gods point of view. These are completely different, we are at the mercy of time and time is at the mercy of God who created it. He can manipulate it without any constraints.

Space seems really big to us, but to God it's in the palm of His hand.

Time is not continuum, it will stop when God decides to stop it.

We will get beyond time after it is done away with on judgement day. On that day every person will step into eternity, which is a continuous eternal existence.

There will be 2 groups, one will enter God's Kingdom to spend eternity there. The other group will step into everlasting damnation, where they will be tormented for eternity.

Time can be suspended in time by it's designer who has total control over every aspect of it. We haven't been given the ability to manipulate time at all, only God can do this.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
God or G-d?
What exactly do you mean by the word God?
God is 3 persons in one, consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

This Triune Godhead has always existed, God never had a beginning and everything that was made was made by God.

If you find it hard to wrap your mind around the fact that God has existed forever, just compare "forever" with the Universe which also goes in every direction forever.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
SIN?
What is SIN?
Is there anything like sin?
What is perfection? Can perfection be attained to on earth?
Why is perfection not attainable till now on earth?
Sin originated with one of God's Angels named Lucifer.

This Lucifer decide to challenge Gods authority in Heaven, He amassed 1/3 of all the Angels in a rebellious uprising.

God cast all of them down to earth, Lucifer lost His Title and was called Satan. He was told by God that He would be cast into the bottomless pit, on the day of judgement where He and His rebellious Angels will continue to fall for eternity and never hit the bottom.

Satan knows when judgement day will be, so He is busy with His Demons deceiving as many as possible to take down with Him.

So the finished product of sin is basically entering a bottomless pit.

Jesus came to rescue those which Satan has deceived, but unlike Mohammed and others Jesus doesn't force anyone to do anything. He offers salvation from Hell for free, this appears to be too good to be true so many refuse to believe in Him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. It is as they say "drowning man clutching at straws". It seems now that Islam survives on the testimony of this WARAQA. It was his opinion, next time the angel came, he revealed his identity. There ends the episode.
The opinion of wARQA is baseless, unless he was a former angel... In which next time the angel revealed his identity?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>02. And how much knowledge YOU have how an angel speaks to a Prophet? Have you had any encounter? It is you who are sick and not our prophet.
The angel was sent by Allah, and he's perfect, therefore he it doesn't make sense for a perfect being to send an angel who lacks of manners ahd give uncomplete messages.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>03. Quran throws a challenge that "if you are in any doubt about Quran (i.e. who is its author) then bring even one chapter like it"…
This challenge of Quran is still standing? This is a living proof of Quran's origin?
Did any other book in the world made such claim and what was its worth?
People make claims about their scriptures from themselves and there is no end to it. Why we should take any one's claims at their face value?
Read my third point still stands against your response.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>04. Quran's order of recitation was decided by the Prophet and it was not in Chronological order.
The revelations were made in concomitance with events Muhammad were facing, thus make sense to put them in the order they were revealed. In the 8th century at Baghdad Uthman created the mess and decided which order the Quran has to have, so you got it in his way.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>I do not answer all questions, because people put too many remarks and too many questions in one post.
Best way is to ask a single question in one post, so you get direct reply.
Just look at your post, how many points you have raised and how many questions you have asked.
Who is to blame, me or you?
You have no answered to any question posted the other day, nor to any point arise. And if you look at the post you would see that the questions were less than 3, so lesser than your four points. So you lied and were unable to answer me so you diverted the topic to another thing.
In my last post (the post before this) I raised only 4 points and made two questions, in your post instead I see 4 points and 6 questions.

You know how to make fun of yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Sin originated with one of God's Angels named Lucifer.
This Lucifer decide to challenge Gods authority in Heaven, He amassed 1/3 of all the Angels in a rebellious uprising.
God cast all of them down to earth, Lucifer lost His Title and was called Satan. He was told by God that He would be cast into the bottomless pit, on the day of judgement where He and His rebellious Angels will continue to fall for eternity and never hit the bottom.
Satan knows when judgement day will be, so He is busy with His Demons deceiving as many as possible to take down with Him.
Jesus came to rescue those which Satan has deceived, but unlike Mohammed and others Jesus doesn't force anyone to do anything. He offers salvation from Hell for free, this appears to be too good to be true so many refuse to believe in Him.
That's new for me but I always thought that the Christian's concept of sin originated from Adam and Eve, not from Satan. This is why Christians get baptized.

Lucifer story was originally a Hebrew tradition that later was rejected as fairy tale, while Christians once learned still believe it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not correct.
It is you, who prefers to remain ignorant. You dare not step outside the box provided by the Church to contain Christians within.
Truth shall never set you free.
Wrong!
You are not free, I am free to choose or not to choose.
Karen Wong III

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Now what about His Holiness? He was rumored to have been ready to give a speech supporting the TEAPARTY and supporting arming absolutely EVERYONE including gays and some lesbians and transgenders if they were to dress modestly for universal peace and prosperity and that this was because some brothers whose name I didnt catch met with him and showed him something. What does this mean?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
You are not free, I am free to choose or not to choose.
That is the problem. You are free and that is why you report nothing but lies. However, you are not free to keep on lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's new for me but I always thought that the Christian's concept of sin originated from Adam and Eve, not from Satan. This is why Christians get baptized.
Lucifer story was originally a Hebrew tradition that later was rejected as fairy tale, while Christians once learned still believe it.
Sin entered the world by the lies of Satan, Satan is the father of lies.

Eve allowed Satan to deceive her and Adam chose to accept the forbidden fruit from Eve.
The forbidden fruit contained the knowledge of good and evil giving Adam and Eve the freedom to choose good or evil.
That knowledge of good and evil is what we inherited from Adam and Eve.
That freedom to choose causes man to make faulty choices in our life.
Which causes man to do good and evil things in our life.
Lying , cheating, stealing, rape, murder etc.

God is Holy and Pure free from sin.
So God can not allow that sin nature of man to enter His kingdom.
We inherited Adam and Eves fallen nature by their disobedient to God.

We die meaning, because sin separates us from God.
Adam and Eve were sent out of the Garden of Eden because of their fallen nature to sin.
dying is the penalty for sin, being separated from God.

Baptism is the rebirth of mans soul reborn of water and the spirit of God, cleansing the soul of man, allowing man to become born of the spirit of God.

Through Adam and we we are born of the flesh having their nature to sin.
But Baptism restores our nature back to the image of God who created us.

We cannot our rid our selves of sin, only through the cleansing of our soul by the redemption of Jesus on the cross are we saved from sin, and are acceptable to God again.

The Holiness of God requires we be free from sin.
Only through the cross of Jesus can our sins be washed away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not correct.
It is you, who prefers to remain ignorant. You dare not step outside the box provided by the Church to contain Christians within.
Truth shall never set you free.
The nature of God is Holy and Pure, free from sin.

You have no idea what that means in terms of your having a relationship with God.

You have no idea of what the fallen nature of man is.
You Muslims are complete idiots.

We are the perfectness of Muhammad, we are Muslims.
You are idiots.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem. You are free and that is why you report nothing but lies. However, you are not free to keep on lying.
rabbee: neither of you know what you are talking about, because you have all been lied to. there is a reason all religions of jews, christians, muslems, and the secular are all persecuting each other and themselves. and you have no logic with G-D, to truly figure out why. this world is not about, to turn out the way any of you religiously want. because your not in charge, of this whole world. for six days G-D is always in charge of giving TheTorah Happening. and for the last day, adam and his mate shall be placed in charge again. just like it says in TheWritten TorahScroll. for none of you are living, in the reality of TheStory from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sin existed long before, adam and his mate arrived here in day six again. it is all happening again, exactly the same as before. so this whole worlds disbelief, of being here in TheTorah Happening from G-D is nothing new. it is an exact carbon copy, of the last two Torot Times in triplicate thus far. in this world, that is failing in G-D as before.

and there are three angels, of corruption to deal with. in increasing order of hate: hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer. and you shall find reference of these three angels, mentioned in Revelation. basicly the symptoms are: hasatan misdirection, baal hamolech murder, and halooseefer homosexuality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> Sin entered the world by the lies of Satan, Satan is the father of lies.
Every man even the pope sins... as far as there is Satan there is sin. What's the point to be baptized then?
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> Eve allowed Satan to deceive her and Adam chose to accept the forbidden fruit from Eve.
Why do you blame Eve, when Satan has been very persuasive. But if a person with evil intentions fools someone else, who is to be blamed the cheater or the cheated?
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> The forbidden fruit contained the knowledge of good and evil giving Adam and Eve the freedom to choose good or evil.
There is no fruit with that quality. Either the story of the fruit was a tale or an allegoric story.
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> That knowledge of good and evil is what we inherited from Adam and Eve.
What is good or evil? Different people will give you different answers according to their mentality, environment (culture), situations ect. This is the proof that we have inherited nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and there are three angels, of corruption to deal with. in increasing order of hate: hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer. and you shall find reference of these three angels, mentioned in Revelation. basicly the symptoms are: hasatan misdirection, baal hamolech murder, and halooseefer homosexuality.
If what you said here is true then America is ruled by all three angels, Muslims, currently, are ruled by baal hamolech and hassatan, while Christians are currently ruled by hasatan.

Am I correct?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Sin originated with one of God's Angels named Lucifer.
rabbee: neither of the three infamous angels: hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer get a choice. they have their assignments, from G-D. they have, their instructions from G-D. and it is increasingly harder to recover, as you decind down the line.

and the final judgement day, is precisely specified in TheTorah. so there is never been, any hidden mystery there. it is the day G-D always returns from TheDay of Rest, also know as Parashas Noach or day one. and we are currently an hour and a half, near the end of day six again.

and as always redeemption, depends upon your cooperation. but i would not count on your cooperating, since twice before all you and your grandmother of all have forever rejected this. and have refused, to enter GanEden for the sake of the lies of the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an Muslim idiot.
I am free to make the right choice to serve God.
You have chosen to serve Satan, by not accepting Gods choice to free you from Satan's lies.
You remain in your state of fallen nature to sin.
Your fallen nature is called original sin, and you remain in your fallen nature filled with dirty sinful filth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you said here is true then America is ruled by all three angels, Muslims, currently, are ruled by baal hamolech and hassatan, while Christians are currently ruled by hasatan.
Am I correct?
rabbee: well almost correct, Stefano. but since the koran does not reject homosexuality. i suspect that a certain percentage, of islam is under halooseefer also. which i would say is pretty much consistant, throught the world population. since the world did not prepare itself well here in TheTorah Happening so they have little defense. even the jews, have failed in this reguard also. but i would say the bulk of the world today, is ruled by baal hamolech.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

http://crain.english.mwsc.edu/revelation/gehe...

Gehenna. The place where, according to Jesus in the synoptic Gospels, sinners are punished after death. A few times Hades (See Hell) is also treated as such a place of punishment (Matthew 11.23; Luke 10.14; Luke 16.23), but it is cited more often as the realm of death in general.(The NRSV translates Grk. geenna as "hell.")

Gehenna was originally the Hebrew name of a valley just south of Jerusalem’s southwestern hill (Joshua 15.8) called "the valley of Hinnom" (gÙ< hinn¿m) or "the valley of Hinnom’s son(s)" (gÙ< ben(ê) hinn¿m); Map 9. Under the influence of the Aramaic form gÙhinnŒ(m), the Greek transliteration of the word became geenna. "Hinnom" may be understood as the representative of a Jebusite group that once dominated the place in question, but the Bible mentions only the valley. In boundary lists it forms the border between Judah and Benjamin south of the Jebusite city (Joshua 15.8; Joshua 18.16), implying that Jerusalem belonged to Benjamin.

The later view of Gehenna as a place of punishment, especially by fire, is anticipated in an Isaianic reference to a large topheth, or burning place, near Jerusalem, said to be lit by the Lord to punish the Assyrians and their king (Isaiah 30.33). A further stage in the development of the relevant concepts is reached in the report concerning King Josiah’s cultic reform of 622 B.C., which implied a desecration of similar topheths in Judah, especially one found in the valley of Hinnom and dedicated to Molech for children (2 Kings 23.10; cf. 2 Chronicles 28.3; 2 Chronicles 33.6). The elimination ordered by Josiah was not entirely successful, for somewhat later Jeremiah made repeated attacks on the topheth and said the valley of Hinnom would become a general burial place (Jeremiah 7.31; Jeremiah 19.11; Jeremiah 32.35).

On the basis of such passages and influenced by parallelism with Persian ideas of a judgment in fire, Jewish apocalypticism made the valley of Hinnom a place of punishment within an eschatological milieu. In a vision ascribed to Enoch a cavity was depicted, into which the faithful Jews, gathered on the holy mountain, would look down to see the righteous judgment and eternal punishment of all godless and cursed people (1 Enoch 26.4; 27.2–3). No name appears here, but since the details of the picture indicate the topography of Jerusalem, the cavity in question must have been meant as the valley of Hinnom. The joining of the eschatological perspective to Jerusalem then led to an explicit use of the name Gehenna for that place of punishment, a usage that emerges in texts of the first century AD in the New Testament (e.g., Matthew 5.22; Matthew 10.28; Matthew 23.15; Matthew 23.33; James 3.6) and in Jewish apocalypse (e.g., 2 Esdras 7.36, in the Latin translation "Gehenna") Oxford Companion to the Bible

There are a bunch of sites discussing Gehenna, from a place where human sacrifices were performed to a place of literal fire.
Khan

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

jimmie c boswell wrote:
well it is true, that calling HaShem G-D anything other than what is given in TheTorah, is the forbidden art of witchraft of altering TheTorah. and there is no allah name mentioned in TheTorah. and you cannot even call YHVH, yaweh cause that is not how YeHOO VHee (Redemption is HE And SHE is pronounced. this according to TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, always given to Adam in the first comming of Adam. and not revealed unto always the second of adam here in always TheTorah, from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah is unceasingly now. and TheG-D of Only TheTorah does not give the koran to Moshe. shalomcha vshalomech???,?...
ISLAM is comming no matter what HATERS DO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Die schnellst wachsende Religion der Welt.
www.diewahrereligion.de www.way-to-Allah.com
www.islamvoice.de

Islam the true religion of Almighty God !

Make your own mind up. Join the family of humanity! Dont be brain washed by the media. Find out what is Islam and why it gives humanity the answer. There is no difference between people in Islam. We are all brothers and sisters. Islam has the answer from climate change on a global scale to peace in your heart and mind.
Be real: we all face the stress of life but in Islam there is inner peace.

www.islamvoice.de www.diewahrereligion.de

www.way-to-Allah.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,001 - 156,020 of198,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... 2 hr Jonny Paycheck 1
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
•••
•••