Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
155,541 - 155,560 of 200,098 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MORE RUBBISH IN THE QURAN:

"…And We sent down iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind...."

(The Qur'an, 57:25)

COMMENTS:

A typical creationist verse attributing, like everything else in the universe, the creation of iron (Fe)from nothing by Allah. This verse is based on the ordinary observation that iron implements find such great and widespread use in everyday life.

Iron and all the post-iron elements are formed in supernova explosions. Most of the iron settles in the core though traces can be found in the crust. Most of the earth's supply of iron is located in the earth's core. Scientists hypothesize that as the Earth was transforming into the planet we know today, iron was prevalent on the surface. However, iron was denser than its surroundings and sunk downwards. As this occurred over the Earth, the iron was eventually deposited in the core. Traces of iron can still be found in the crust, however. The inner core is believed to consist primarily of a nickel-iron alloy known as NiFe. It is believed that the core also contains enough gold, platinum and other siderophile elements. These elements were not created from nothing or "sent down" to earth after the formation of planet earth but were the responsible for the formation of the earth itself billions of years ago during supernova explosions.

LOL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is love Alex.
And Muslims don't believe God is love.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins Alex.
How sad that you are Muslim and don't know that is Gods love for you.
Hello Skeptic.

God is Most loving but God is NOT love.

Where do you find "God"'s love in your OT when he murders millions including 1,000,000 Africans through Israelites or when he murders 500,000 fellow israelites in the hands of judah gang or in several other places when he destroys anything and everything utterly through the judah boys?

Where do you find love in BJ's actions when he curses fig trees, women, families, daughters of jerusalem, priests other Jews and even his own clowns including peter. He insults Mary too. He says he has come to create "trouble"!

Jesus did NOT die for your sins. How can he? He clearly told his people he came only for them and not for Gentile (dogs and pigs) like you!! Why do you delude yourself that he died for your gentile sins? Give up will you?

On top of all this stupidity...he "tries it on" by asking dad to forgive his murderers!!!
Why forgive???
He should ask his daddy to PROMOTE his killers because they helped idiots like you by killing BJ for your sins!!!

Stop worshipping that jewish man who came ONLY for the jews and NOT to die for sins.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

similalry, each and every claim in the Quran can be ripped to shreds and Allah and Muhammad shown idiots.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Similalrly not similalry
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Similarly
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Why couldn't Allah/Muhammad describe the exact shape of the earth and explain the reasons behind this unique oblate spheroid shape? LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Each and every claim in the Quran can be ripped to shreds in minutes and Allah and Muhammad shown idiots.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your just another worldly screwbaal, who never truly metaphor!
and the multitude that left egypt, were representatives of the whole world. and you must start, from where G-D places you. because Yeshooah is, TheWhole world again. you are all Yeshooah Adams grandchildren, via adam and his mate from the last Torot Time. and G-D is preparing, me and one appointed mate to do this again. because you have all, mentally failed to be here in TheTorah again.
Stop talking rubbish Mr. jimmie c boswell!!!

Your fake and silly obsession with jewish names that don't even represent the world.
Is there a chinese yeshooah adam?

Stop talking rubbish about some books written be one race of people.

Those books are ONLY for them.
Unless you can show a copy of your passport with your correct name..get lost!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What are trying to teach rabbe?
God is love rabbe, if God was not love, God could not love unconditionally.
You need to get you head on straight, and stop pretending you are God.
You are narcissistic.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
That fits your personality rabbe.
rabbee: well i already proved you are lying, with the actual personal tranlated excerpt from TheAuthentic TorahScroll. and i do believe your claim, that G-D is a liar fits your definition of secondary narcissisism.

but primary narcissisism or healthy self love is not considered a personality disorder. and sorry you made a mistake, of challenging my expertease in psychiatry. secondary narcissisism always involves lying pathological or habitual, where-as primary narcissisism always involves telling the the truth about ones-self.

and all i teach is what, G-D actually came and gave for me to teach. maybee you have heard of it, called TheBook of Life aka TheTorah. and my name is in it, and yours ain't. so whose falt, is that?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

ALEX - God is Most loving but God is NOT love.

Anthropopathic God. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Where is Buford?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking rubbish Mr. jimmie c boswell!!!
Your fake and silly obsession with jewish names that don't even represent the world.
Is there a chinese yeshooah adam?
Stop talking rubbish about some books written be one race of people.
Those books are ONLY for them.
Unless you can show a copy of your passport with your correct name..get lost!
rabbee: yes i have, a worldly adoption name. do not care if you change, any name here in scripture you are the fake. and i ain't here to represent this world, nor your worldly muslemanity either. i am here by command of G-D, to represent THEM/BOTH. TheTorah was not given to a single race, at Mt SeeAnee.

and wheather you choose, to believe this or not. i have had three actual visits from G-D, WHO refuses to call me any thing but TheHisSon adam. so i am going to take, G-D'S Word on this, and reject all of your's from baal hamolech. so you can reject, what G-D Personally commanded me to say. but you shall still be a liar, murder, kidnapper and thief doing it.

i do not care, what any of you infidels say. i am finally here at last, and am going to do and say as Personally Commanded by G-D. i do not have to invalidate you here in TheHappening, cause your doing too good of a job of that yourself. the personal suicide vest you are wearing, is yours to own. but it is your choice, to wear your vest of suicidal lies not mine.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-63

Chapter 133 Meaning of the Parables

His disciples drew near to Jesus and asked him, saying: "O Master, tell us the meaning of the parables which you spoke to the people." Jesus answered: "The hour of prayer draws near; wherefore when the evening prayer is ended I will tell you the meaning of the parables." When the prayer was ended, the disciples came near to Jesus and he said to them:'The man who sows seed upon the road, upon the stones, upon the thorns, upon the good ground, is he who teaches the word of God, which falls upon a great number of men.

It falls upon the road when it comes to the ears of sailors and merchants, who by reason of the long journeys which they make, and the variety of nations with whom they have dealings, have the word of God removed from their memory by Satan. It falls upon the stones when it comes to the ears of courtiers, for by reason of the great anxiety these have to serve the body of a prince the word of God to does not sink into them. Wherefore, albeit they have some memory thereof, as soon as they have any tribulation the word of God goes out of their memory: for, seeing they serve not God, they cannot hope for help from God.…

Chapter 134 Continued

…If one had the tongue of an elephant, and the rest of his body were as small as an ant, would not this thing be monstrous? Yes, surely. Now I say to you, truly, that he is more monstrous who preaches penitence to others, but himself repents not of his sins. Those two men that sell apples are the one, he who preaches for love of God, wherefore he flatters none, but' preaches in truth, seeking only a poor man's livelihood.

As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, such a man is not received by the world, but rather despised. But he who sells the peel for its weight in gold, and gives the apple away, he it is who preaches to please men: and, so flattering the world, he ruins the soul that follows his flattery. Ah! how many have perished for this cause!' Then answered he who writes and said: "How should one listen to the word of God; and how should one know him that preaches for love of God?"

Jesus answered: "He that preaches should be listened to as though God were speaking when he preaches good doctrine; because God is speaking through his mouth. But he that reproves not sins, having respect of persons, flattering particular men, should be avoided as an horrible serpent, for in truth he poisons the human ear." Understand you? Truly I say to you, even as a wounded man has no need of fine bandages to bind up his wounds, but rather of a good ointment, so also has a sinner no need of fine words, but rather of good reproofs, in order that he may cease to sin.'

Note: These preaching are missing from gospels- MUQ

(Abridged)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitaab means book not revelation nor scripture.
A revelation would be Aaasmaani Kitaab (aasmaan - heavens).
Are you sure you're a Muslim and not a crypto-Jew?
No prophet came carrying a book in his hand.

In Arabic, Kitaab also means revelations and scripture.

Even if we call it Aaasmani Kitaab, as suggested, that would still fall under revelations, as no book (hard copy) was ever dropped from aasman (heavens).

Thanks for bringing up the word Aasman. It just does not mean sky. Right?

Yes, I am a Muslim. By the way, every Muslim is also a "Jew + Jesus + Muhammad" but the good news is that a Muslim can never be a crypto-Christian.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i have, a worldly adoption name. do not care if you change, any name here in scripture you are the fake. and i ain't here to represent this world, nor your worldly muslemanity either. i am here by command of G-D, to represent THEM/BOTH. TheTorah was not given to a single race, at Mt SeeAnee.
and wheather you choose, to believe this or not. i have had three actual visits from G-D, WHO refuses to call me any thing but TheHisSon adam. so i am going to take, G-D'S Word on this, and reject all of your's from baal hamolech. so you can reject, what G-D Personally commanded me to say. but you shall still be a liar, murder, kidnapper and thief doing it.
i do not care, what any of you infidels say. i am finally here at last, and am going to do and say as Personally Commanded by G-D. i do not have to invalidate you here in TheHappening, cause your doing too good of a job of that yourself. the personal suicide vest you are wearing, is yours to own. but it is your choice, to wear your vest of suicidal lies not mine.
There are millions of nutcases like you who say that "god" told them to do this and that!!
Why did this bumbling "god" send prophets? what a failure!
no wonder he abandoned his "son" to die!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Islam for Dummiez....The video is interesting...

http://goldeneagle19.wordpress.com/2011/12/07...

Instead of attempting to destroy the message in Quran why not see it as a "sign" - a wake up call!
There are out there people who deny ANYTHING and EVERYTHING just for the sake of denial.

Real scientists are more modest and are willing to learn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

1. Iron present in the Earth was not formed here
2. The Sun is incapable of producing even a single atom of Iron.
3. Iron is formed only in stars where the temperature is several hundred million Kelvin
4. Temperature of the Sun is a mere 6000 deg (surface) and less than 15 million deg (core) which is not sufficient to produce Iron.
5. Iron is generally formed during the last stages of a star when all other fuel has been consumed. The Sun is still a young star and hence this is another reason why it cannot produce Iron.
6. All the Iron on Earth and in the Solar system is from outer space and it was brought here by meteorites which generally have around 90% of Iron
http://prophetrejectors.wordpress.com/61-prov...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Not forgetting the huge iron laden asteroid that banged into evolving planet earth around 4.54BILLION years ago...that pushed the bulk of iron into the core.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
And what proof or sound logic did the Quran offer aside from Muhammad's ridiculous claims on a variety of subjects that can all be shown wrong? LOL.
Such as?

The main thrust of the message was "There is only one God, and no other God or Gods besides God".

What variety of subjects are you talking about? List up a few!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Everybody here at Topix knows everything!!
Nice place to be....lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
uhuh

Chantada, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
DANTE SAYS THAT MUHAMMAD & ALI ARE IN HELL FOR ALL THEIR SINS:
Dante, on visiting the lowest level of Hell, meets two men with their bodies split and he learns that they were Muhammad and Ali.
Dante describes his encounter with these two wretched men graphically:
“Truly cask, by losing mid-board or cross-piece, is not so split open as one I saw cleft from the chin to where the wind is broken: between his legs were hanging his entrails, his inner parts were visible, and the dismal sack that makes ordure of what is swallowed. Whilst all on seeing him I fix myself, he looked at me, and with his hands opened his breast, saying, "Now see how I rend myself, see how mangled is Mahomet. Ali goeth before me weeping, cleft in the face from chin to forelock; and all the others whom thou seest here were, when living, sowers of scandal and of schism, and therefore are they so cleft.”
interesting
there's a painting of that scene... inside a church, San Petronio Basilica Bologna
"machomet" was written next to it, just in case the church-goers are wondering who is that naked guy wearing a turban in the picture

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita Jul 27 jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show Jul 27 jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 27 husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Jul 27 fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••