Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#165279 Feb 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When did mecca say to bow down to it throughout the world?
***We can tell you as soon as you find the following proclamation by Jesus in the "holy" bible:

"I am Jesus. I am your God. I have come in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles (Bonus point:including clueless paul WV) on a Roman Cross. Through me and by accepting my willing, "unconditional", loving sacrifice, you shall have eternal life.(if you don't accept it I will make sure you end up in hellfire)"

*** Also, did Jesus, and does Pope love pork or pork related products?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#165280 Feb 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
pagan
Excellent!

That was crisp and the one word was like a passage for Shaman.
Christian

Punchbowl, Australia

#165281 Feb 26, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming that your "loving" christian god has no idea about mercy or forgiving!
Thank you for telling us that your god will NOT tolerate anyone who rejects him!
I thought your god died because he loved everybody ..and that he died willingly to show his "unconditional" love for humanity!!!
Oh well...now you are telling us that your god is a spiteful hate filled demon.
thank you for warning us.
Our God has mercy on whom He chooses to have mercy upon.

He is a loving God but He is also a just God who punishes every sin.

I don't know where you got the lie that Jesus died for all people. That is Islamic propaganda, Jesus came save God's elect people. He certainly didn't come to save everyone.

No dirty sinner deserves to be saved, but God choose to save a certain number of sinners from an eternity in hell for His own glory.

Many Muslims have converted and many more would if it wasn't for Islam's barbaric practice of executing anyone who tries to get out of that false and evil religion.

The Islamic God is Satan Himself, He has deceived Muslims into believing that He is Allah but behind the mask is Satan Himself.

I feel pity for Muslims, it's sad to see so many have been blinded by Satan and His Prophet Muhammed.

Just look at the fruits of Islam, BLOOD, MURDER, EXECUTION, VIOLENCE, TERRORISM, HATRED, BROTHERS KILLING EACH OTHER, SUICIDE BOMBINGS and on and on it goes.

Islam has bought nothing but bloody evil into the world.

Please examine all the facts and you will arrive at the same conclusion.
bmz

Location hidden

#165282 Feb 26, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant.
Indeed! It was brilliant. I would love to do that. 
bmz

Location hidden

#165283 Feb 26, 2013
JOhn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are barking mad bmz.
You are also a liar.
No, Johnny

You should call the Church and her fathers, a bunch of liars.

Only liars will accept the following statements:

"Jesus is the Son of God."

"Jesus is God in flesh."

"Jesus is God".

So, if you see any Christian writing that kind of stuff, please call him a LIAR.
bmz

Location hidden

#165284 Feb 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to your self in you post.
Are you God that you can say "I God did not speak even a word in the New Testament", as you claim?
I don't have to be God to say that. Even a 3rd Grader will say that. God almighty is silent and absent throughout the New Testament, because the men, who penned the NT had their eyes fixed only on Jesus.

The books were written about Jesus, not God.
bmz

Location hidden

#165285 Feb 26, 2013
John wrote:
Bwahhahhahhahhah!!!

You wouldn't know the truth if it pissed in your face bmz.

You try to falsely interpret the scriptures to con people into thinking that Christ is a muztard and then get all upset when everybody laughs at you.
Johnny, truth does not have a dick, I mean a penis.

Your Christ was not a muztard. He was just an ordinary tard.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165286 Feb 26, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
***We can tell you as soon as you find the following proclamation by Jesus in the "holy" bible:
"I am Jesus. I am your God. I have come in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles (Bonus point:including clueless paul WV) on a Roman Cross. Through me and by accepting my willing, "unconditional", loving sacrifice, you shall have eternal life.(if you don't accept it I will make sure you end up in hellfire)"
*** Also, did Jesus, and does Pope love pork or pork related products?
When did mecca say to bow down to it throughout the world?

Can mecca save you? It it the second thing of your trinity of gods: mohammad, mecca, black stones?

You also have a trinity of goddesses!
bmz

Location hidden

#165287 Feb 26, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point???
John 17:1-3
When Jesus had said these words, he raised his eyes to Heaven and said, "Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son now so that he may bring glory to you, for you have given him authority over all men to give eternal life for all that you have given to him. And this is eternal life, to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent¬óJesus Christ."
The point is that if people wanted eternal life, they should know the only true God, who had sent his obedient servant Jesus.

So, the true God was the sender and our brother Jesus was the courier or the dispatch rider. And that verse denies and refutes the silly, absurd, preposterous claim that Jesus was God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165288 Feb 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that if people wanted eternal life, they should know the only true God, who had sent his obedient servant Jesus.
So, the true God was the sender and our brother Jesus was the courier or the dispatch rider. And that verse denies and refutes the silly, absurd, preposterous claim that Jesus was God.
When was the last time you bowed down to mecca? What has mecca done for you lately?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165289 Feb 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to be God to say that. Even a 3rd Grader will say that. God almighty is silent and absent throughout the New Testament, because the men, who penned the NT had their eyes fixed only on Jesus.
The books were written about Jesus, not God.
Hey I just looked it up and found that the three goddesses mohammad said to pray to were allah's daughters. Do you have a copy of the original koran before this was taken out?
wannabe scientist

United States

#165290 Feb 26, 2013
Islam is the truth and the only truth...reading the quran and hadith will tell that
bmz

Location hidden

#165291 Feb 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you bowed down to mecca? What has mecca done for you lately?
Paul, you are off-topic again. I was referring to John 17:3, which clearly shows that Jesus was sent by God. This verse is the Master Blaster, which kills all the false claims.

What has your question got to do with my post appended once again:

he point is that if people wanted eternal life, they should know the only true God, who had sent his obedient servant Jesus.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165292 Feb 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, you are off-topic again. I was referring to John 17:3, which clearly shows that Jesus was sent by God. This verse is the Master Blaster, which kills all the false claims.
What has your question got to do with my post appended once again:
he point is that if people wanted eternal life, they should know the only true God, who had sent his obedient servant Jesus.
What's this I read about allah having three daugther goddesses? Do you have a copy of the original koran where mohmmad told the people to pray to them?
uhuh

Spain

#165293 Feb 26, 2013
"John"s fictional tales
12:20-26,

some Greeks came to Jerusalem to worship at the Pesach festival
they asked to see Jesus
Jesus said to them: The hour has come for me to die and be glorified. Because truly truly I say to you that unless I die, I won't bear much fruit. So, if any man serves me, let him follow me.
uhuh

Spain

#165294 Feb 26, 2013
Jesus was telling them: Come let us die together

but at the time he was dying on the cross, only the women came to watch him (naked?) from a distance
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165295 Feb 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When the pope in union with the bishops binds or loses something on earth the matter is bond or loosed in heaven. In other words in this matter the Catholic Church is speaking for Immanuel, God with us. We can now say we are taught by God.
Paul---The Catholic Church is Immanuel, God with us, and when she speaks God speaks.

HughBe---It is my hope that your post was meant to entertain.

Paul---When the pope in union with the bishops binds or loses something on earth the matter is bond or loosed in heaven.

HughBe--- Please explain the concept and give examples.

Paul--- In other words in this matter the Catholic Church is speaking for Immanuel, God with us. We can now say we are taught by God.

HughBe--- There is a difference between an AGENT and the PRINCIPAL.
You said "The Catholic Church is Immanuel, God with us," and that is PRINCIPAL or God.

You also said that "when she(Catholic Church) speaks God speaks" and I take it that when the Catholic Church speaks EVIL God speaks EVIL. I also take it that when the Catholic Church does EVIL God also does EVIL.

Paul---We can now say we are taught by God.

HughBe--- Surely we can say that BUT it would be a LIE.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165296 Feb 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul---The Catholic Church is Immanuel, God with us, and when she speaks God speaks.
HughBe---It is my hope that your post was meant to entertain.
Paul---When the pope in union with the bishops binds or loses something on earth the matter is bond or loosed in heaven.
HughBe--- Please explain the concept and give examples.
Paul--- In other words in this matter the Catholic Church is speaking for Immanuel, God with us. We can now say we are taught by God.
HughBe--- There is a difference between an AGENT and the PRINCIPAL.
You said "The Catholic Church is Immanuel, God with us," and that is PRINCIPAL or God.
You also said that "when she(Catholic Church) speaks God speaks" and I take it that when the Catholic Church speaks EVIL God speaks EVIL. I also take it that when the Catholic Church does EVIL God also does EVIL.
Paul---We can now say we are taught by God.
HughBe--- Surely we can say that BUT it would be a LIE.
The Catholic Church is the Mystical Body of Christ and is thus Immanuel, God with us. The pope with the magisterium is the visible head of the Mystical Body of Christ.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165297 Feb 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of normal is abnormal.
Male-female and male-male attraction are natural aspects of sexual orientation that are determined by personality factors.
Anal sex is damaging in man-woman and in man-man relationhsips as this rear act unbalances the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain centers as explained in my previous posts on the subject.
These days procreation is not such a big issue in view of the advent of modern technolgies that do away with the sexual act itself in order to produce offpring under controlled conditions in the lab.
The fact that this can be done now indicates a tremendous evolution of the mental grade of consciousness that till say a century or less ago would not have been possible.
Nature has at last unveiled via an act of evolution in the mental consciousness of human beings the way beyond the retrograde animalistic sexual method of procreation through invitro and cloning. Sexual reproduction, in most ways, serves as a catharsis or as a conduit for many of the most perverse personality traits in man-woman to be passed on to the zygote in activated form.
In the past, labels like normal or unnatural were in vogue owing to deficiency in the knowledge in the intellectual sphere that made people ignorant about the genetic basis of sexual orientation or for that matter about the genetic basis of any personality trait and the ignorance about lab methods of procreation sans sex made people rigid, myopic and biased.
Nature's gift in the form of modern technology has rendered the sexual act redundant where reproduction is concerned.
Evolution of consciousness in matter has taken humankind to greater intellectual heights.
The advanced yogis go far ahead in this respect where asexual reproduction is concerned and have been known to materialize a human being by simply calling down a psychic from the psychic plane and causing it to materialize in the womb or directly in the environment without need of directing it into a womb.
So, Mon, please be very careful with the usage of words like normal and the like since you're way behind in the reasoning/knowledge department and are still clinging like a limpet to warped ideas of personality based on stone age reasoning as found in your Bible and in backward Jamaica.
HughBe--- a NORMAL kid.

Joel--Your definition of normal is abnormal.

Hugh--- Perhaps if you read with care and understanding you would have noticed that I did not give a definition.

Joel--Male-female and male-male attraction are natural aspects of sexual orientation that are determined by personality factors.

HughBe--- There is nothing natural about male to male sexual attraction.

Joel---Anal sex is damaging in man-woman and in man-man relationhsips

HughBe--- Correct and NASTY.

Joel--Nature has at last unveiled via an act of evolution in the mental consciousness of human beings the way beyond the retrograde animalistic sexual method of procreation through invitro and cloning.

HughBe--- Surely you look forward to the day when "the retrograde animalistic " eating of food is done away with.

Joel---Sexual reproduction, in most ways, serves as a catharsis or as a conduit for many of the most perverse personality traits in man-woman to be passed on to the zygote in activated form.

HughBe--- Some will say that you are a living example.

Joel--The advanced yogis go far ahead in this respect where asexual reproduction is concerned

HughBe--- I take it that in asexual reproduction " the most perverse personality traits" are not passed on as during man to woman sex.

Joel--So, Mon, please be very careful with the usage of words like normal and the like since you're way behind in the reasoning/knowledge department and are still clinging like a limpet to warped ideas of personality based on stone age reasoning as found in your Bible and in backward Jamaica.

HughBe--- FYI as a country Jamaica is far more developed than India.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#165298 Feb 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>"Jesus is God in flesh."
There is no way to prove or disprove Jesus is god in flesh if you really understood the theology behind Trinity, but we know yet you don't even know what it says.

However what can be proven is that the Nazarene was not god, hence he cannot have been god in flesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP - Searching for Archaeology Cartoon Sep 12 Kevin 1
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug '17 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul '17 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun '17 spydie 35
More from around the web