Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,752)

Showing posts 155,021 - 155,040 of198,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I see the Indian style in Jesus' response, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." Right?
Indian style?

You mean the impersonal nondual style.

The nondual experiences are related to universal states of consciousness-energy and as such there's nothing like Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist states of experience.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

"Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
The above remark attributed to Jesus is a direct reference to the cosmic wideness experienced by him via the Illumined Mind Plane.

Creatures with a limited consciousness are confined to specific dwelling places like holes, nests or apartments but those rare ones in whom the higher consciousness is awake find their consciousness spread out over space in the cosmic wideness and so where can such a man with a universal state of consciousness lay his head? His consciousness is everywhere and so confining him to a tiny dwelling place is futile.

Thus, "....the Son of Man has no place to lay his head," is a direct reference to the universal state of consciousness that's spread out over the cosmic wideness attained to by Jesus.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Given my striking good looks and tremendous poise, I am God's gift to girls and gays.

Hugh dear, where art thou?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

BMZ (SINGAPORE):

I have to say something to you in dead earnest -

When I was 3 or 4, I got an erection as my nanny massaged me with oil and I made it a point to caress my erect dick in her presence and wanted her to hold it and massage it with the oil that she was rubbing over my body. Luckily, I was clothed in tiny shorts at that time. She was aware of my arousal and laughed away.

What do you have to say about this sexual awakening that I had at age 3 or 4?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even know what Christianity is about.
Please dont teach us

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
BMZ (SINGAPORE):
When I was 3 or 4, I got an erection as my nanny massaged me with oil and I made it a point to caress my erect dick in her presence and wanted her to hold it and massage it with the oil that she was rubbing over my body. Luckily, I was clothed in tiny shorts at that time. She was aware of my arousal and laughed away.
You are asking the wrong guy here. That inquiry should rightfully be directed to the Jamaican who specializes in that topic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/24/the_myth_of_p...

“The Myth of Persecution”: Early Christians weren’t persecuted

The Romans did not target, hunt or massacre Jesus' followers, says a historian of the early church
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are asking the wrong guy here. That inquiry should rightfully be directed to the Jamaican who specializes in that topic.
HUGH's an expert on man-man sex not that homosexuality is unnatural.

Homosexuality is just one of the many modes of sexual orientation of the genes resposible for sexual preference.

I still remember in vivid detail that first sexual arousal when I was 3 or 4.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You trust in the Lord of the demons of hell.

Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty.

John 8:24. "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am he, you will die in your sin".
It is you, who believes in Satan. Any one can see your post and declare it Satanic.

That, Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty, is a huge pile of bull shit and horse shit.

Even Satan never said anything so ridiculous and absurd!

How long Christianity, her Church built on mud and presbyters like you will fool the world?

John 8:24 is rubbish. Did they ask him if he were God? Of course not!

And then was asked: "Who are you?”

Jesus lied and replied:“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” No where in your gospels did Jesus tell them in the beginning that he was claiming to be the Messiah.

"I am he" DOES NOT MEAN "I am God". The "he" in "I am he" refers to messiah. Go back and read what he told the girl at the well, who told him that she was waiting for the messiah. He said to her, the same thing, "I am he".

Why could he not openly declare "I am the Messiah, you have been waiting for!"? What was he scared of? Multiple deaths?

Why do I have to explain your own post-Jesus bullshit to you?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I still remember in vivid detail that first sexual arousal when I was 3 or 4.
Oh, I sprayed my tea.

lol! When you were 3 or 4? Man, you must have been SOME kid.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/2 4/the_myth_of_persecution_earl y_christians_werent_persecuted /
“The Myth of Persecution”: Early Christians weren’t persecuted

The Romans did not target, hunt or massacre Jesus' followers, says a historian of the early church
That is correct. That must have come from an honest Christian.

The History Department of the Church wrote her own History as directed by the fathers. The Romans were only after the Jews. They would have surely welcomed the rebels and renegades of Judaism.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
BMZ (SINGAPORE):

A poster had asked similar question on another forum. He had experienced the same, when he was 3. He screwed up his nanny.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. It would have been great if you had screwed her up.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

12 COMMANDMENTS (PERHAPS MADE OF 114 VERSES?)

Ten Commandments were for the People of Moses meaning Israelites, who have effctively ended up as Jews.

Ten Commandments were not meant for Gentile Christians who worship a Jewish man through ignorance.

Here are TWO more commandments for them:

11. Continue to ignore the above 10!
12. Seek knowledge and guidance from God who is wothy of worship by all creation.

Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You trust in the Lord of the demons of hell.
Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty.
John 8:24. "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am he, you will die in your sin".
IN RETURN for "TAKING" the JEWSIH BOOKS you could have SAID a SIMPLE “THANK YOU” INSTEAD of WORSHIPPING a JEWISH MAN while KILLING the JEWS accusing them of the MURDER of THEIR own MAN!
How stupid can you get!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I sprayed my tea.
lol! When you were 3 or 4? Man, you must have been SOME kid.
well...i was 8!lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The disciples who meet Jesus on the road to Emmaus went back to the other disciples and told them all that Jesus had told them when He opened the Scriptures to them. What He said to them is now contained in Sacred Tradition.
lol....
Did Jesus tell them he was God?
Why did he not tell the whole world because he should have known that the disciples would have been "bumped" off by paul's gang withoin a few months!!!
What a clueless god!!

Come on paul...Jesus NEVER claimed divinity.
You are hoping that your lies can be believed!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....
Did Jesus tell them he was God?
Why did he not tell the whole world because he should have known that the disciples would have been "bumped" off by paul's gang withoin a few months!!!
What a clueless god!!
Come on paul...Jesus NEVER claimed divinity.
You are hoping that your lies can be believed!
He did tell the world; how do you think we know He is God; the second person of the Most Holy Trinity. Unlike islam, trapped in a 6th century book, dictated, supposedly, by an uneducated war lord, Christians have Emanuel, God with us, to teach us and call to mind all that Jesus had taught His disciples.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
HUGH's an expert on man-man sex not that homosexuality is unnatural.
I think it is a stretch to call Hughbe anything but an expert on preoccupation and repression. He is so obviously gay, but can not come to terms with it because of his literalist religion.
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>I still remember in vivid detail that first sexual arousal when I was 3 or 4.
TMI
though now you have an opportunity to act on that
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Persecuting and Killing Jews over 1800 years as Christ killers for denying your mangod is not enough. You nearly wiped them off the face of planet earth and now you want to do the same to Muslims!!
Same MURDERING followers of MURDERER PAUL!!
ONLY THE INTENDED VICTIMS ARE DIFFERENT!
CALL THEM TERRORISTS...RAPE THEIR LANDS TAKE THEIR WEALTH BOMB MILLIONS OF THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN 20TH AND 21ST CENTURY!!
Jesus loves you for this!
"ISLAM is a peaceful Religion" or so say the world leaders.

I don't know enough about ISLAM to say that, but I can tell you that there can be no peace between Christians and Muslims.

The Christian GOD will not tolerate anyone who rejects Him. I notice the Muslims don't tolerate anyone who rejects Islam either.

This can only mean WAR!!!, we cannot live together peacefully. We cannot avoid WAR!!!, the only way Muslims can avoid a WAR with Christians is to convert.

So the ball is in the Muslim court, you only have 2 choices - Convert to Christianity or die.

Look how vastly superior Christians are to Muslims, we are destroying your countries and killing and poisoning millions of Muslims with depleted Uranium missiles.

Iraq and Afghanistan are full of Leukaemia and Cancer from the effects of Depleted Uranium. The future is very bad for all Muslim countries, the Coalition of the Israeli, Europeans, Americans and South Pacific countries will destroy Islam.

Where is your ALLAH to save you, it looks like He is hiding from the mighty Coalition of the willing as well LOL.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to start reading these posts backwards when I am away for an extended period.:)
I do exactly that. Start from the last sentence and stop reading when i come upon the first nonsensical statement.
Experience has tought me that the rest is of the same kin.
Saves a lot of time.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,021 - 155,040 of198,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••