Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,327

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
The Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

#165143 Feb 25, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Well, look at the scoreboard.
Muslims are going to hell like flies, every time I turn on the news I see more Muslims have gone to Hell.
We are killing you like flies, your ALLAH is a weak coward who ran away to save his back side and left you Muslims to die at the hands of Christians.
Look at the Christian countries, we are free and prosperous. We come into your countries and take all your oil, gold and any other thing of value and as a thank you we poison the land and destroy your institutions and you become our slaves.
Any Muslim who stands up to stop us is quickly smoked out of his hiding hole.
So much for you weak and impotent ALLAH......
Why do you stirr up so much contention? People of all religions are free to practice their belief in Christian dominated nations. Christians by in large are helpful to all people in times of disaster. The Ameican Red Cross is on example.
Diya

Ashburn, VA

#165144 Feb 25, 2013
He is Allah, the One and Only!
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#165145 Feb 25, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Well, look at the scoreboard.
Muslims are going to hell like flies, every time I turn on the news I see more Muslims have gone to Hell.
We are killing you like flies, your ALLAH is a weak coward who ran away to save his back side and left you Muslims to die at the hands of Christians.
Look at the Christian countries, we are free and prosperous. We come into your countries and take all your oil, gold and any other thing of value and as a thank you we poison the land and destroy your institutions and you become our slaves.
Any Muslim who stands up to stop us is quickly smoked out of his hiding hole.
So much for you weak and impotent ALLAH......
You are off-topic, ignorant fool! I was talking about Jesus, one of the most obedient the slave of the true God.

I wrote this:

"The Christian God is a monstrosity, an abomination, an absurdity and does not exist.

We have many ignorant Christian fools here, who say that Jesus is the Almighty God.
Is he that Christian God?

If so, then we are the ones, who will not tolerate him. He can go to hell."

So, show me how can the man, who failed and flop in Israel, could become God?

bmz

Singapore

#165146 Feb 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If a muslim does not bow to mecca, will they go to hell?
No.

Usually, every Muslims tries his/her best to face Mecca. If one is not able to make out that direction, then one can pray in any direction. No worries.

bmz

Singapore

#165147 Feb 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Bow down to mecca and see if it saves you. mecca can do nothing for you.
Mecca is not God. It is a city. How can a city save any one.

Also, how can a man save others, when he could not save himself? I am referring to brother Jesus.

bmz

Singapore

#165148 Feb 25, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>"ISLAM is a peaceful Religion" or so say the world leaders.
I don't know enough about ISLAM to say that, but I can tell you that there can be no peace between Christians and Muslims.
The Christian GOD will not tolerate anyone who rejects Him. I notice the Muslims don't tolerate anyone who rejects Islam either.
This can only mean WAR!!!, we cannot live together peacefully. We cannot avoid WAR!!!, the only way Muslims can avoid a WAR with Christians is to convert.
So the ball is in the Muslim court, you only have 2 choices - Convert to Christianity or die.
Look how vastly superior Christians are to Muslims, we are destroying your countries and killing and poisoning millions of Muslims with depleted Uranium missiles.
Iraq and Afghanistan are full of Leukaemia and Cancer from the effects of Depleted Uranium. The future is very bad for all Muslim countries, the Coalition of the Israeli, Europeans, Americans and South Pacific countries will destroy Islam.
Where is your ALLAH to save you, it looks like He is hiding from the mighty Coalition of the willing as well LOL.
Christianity is already decaying and dying. Only ignorant fools would convert to that absurd religion, that has no head and no tail.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165149 Feb 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I think it is a stretch to call Hughbe anything but an expert on preoccupation and repression. He is so obviously gay, but can not come to terms with it because of his literalist religion.
Hugh is a closet homosexual and has this very perverse habit of visiting public washrooms to peek at exposed dicks. He gets a thrill from this kind of kinky voyeurism. I guess he is into degarded sexual practices. On a couple of occasions in the past, I got into his vibes and caught the stink of perverse sexuality radiating from him and this told me a lot about his sexual habits. The stink was awful. As for his religious taboos, he can throw them in the sewers of Jamaica. His life is based on mock purity and on guilt, shame and self-righteousness/that holier-than-thou attitude. He's an assh*ole.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165150 Feb 25, 2013
degraded, not degarded.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165152 Feb 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mecca is not God. It is a city. How can a city save any one.
Also, how can a man save others, when he could not save himself? I am referring to brother Jesus.
You bow to mecca, so it must be a god to you.

Jesus raised Himself from the grave, He had victory over the grave. What did mohammad do? Murder people and take their land off them and enslaved their women as sex slaves!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165153 Feb 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is already decaying and dying. Only ignorant fools would convert to that absurd religion, that has no head and no tail.
What kind of head and tail does islam have?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165154 Feb 25, 2013
ALEX:

Dear Ex-Father,

Could you please highlight some of the salient reasons behind the decline of Christianity in Europe?

Thank you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165155 Feb 25, 2013
BMZ (SINGAPORE):

Dear Rabbi Chinky Eyes,

Could you please describe some of the perversions in the Christian Church?

Thank you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#165156 Feb 25, 2013
Diya wrote:
He is Allah, the One and Only!
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him.
And look who his prophet is!
Its prophet is the rapist, robber, murderer Muhammad.
Shame on Muslims who worship Muhammad as a hero for his evil deeds he has Muslims commit in this world.
Shame! shame on you Muslim.

Location hidden

#165157 Feb 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont teach us
An unteachable person lives in ignorance.
They are the example of arrogance towards the moral good in human beings.

bmz

Singapore

#165158 Feb 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of head and tail does islam have?
You know very well that Jesus wasn't recognized by his own people. Right?

Do you know the real reason why did your Jesus fail?

It was Tu Quoque that sank him, exactly the Tu Quoque, which you do every time.

bmz

Singapore

#165159 Feb 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>An unteachable person lives in ignorance.
They are the example of arrogance towards the moral good in human beings.
You don't have to disclose your ignorance and arrogance to folks here. You should keep your ignorance private. Why are you exposing your own self?

Location hidden

#165160 Feb 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/2 4/the_myth_of_persecution_earl y_christians_werent_persecuted /
“The Myth of Persecution”: Early Christians weren’t persecuted
The Romans did not target, hunt or massacre Jesus' followers, says a historian of the early church
It is evident in the writer's remarks that she is a progressive liberal.
I noticed she did not deny that Christians were persecuted and murdered for their belief in Jesus Christ, the writer simply chose to point out a few of the notable leaders murdered in public view.
The writer did admit there were mass persecutions in the early years of the church.
But even today the writer reveals her prejudice towards Christians of not exposing the mass persecutions and murder of Christians happening every day in many Muslim States and atheist countries like China and North Korea.

It is apparent you are immune to the persecutions and murder of innocent people for self reasons.

bmz

Singapore

#165161 Feb 25, 2013
JOEL wrote:
BMZ (SINGAPORE):
Dear Rabbi Chinky Eyes,
Could you please describe some of the perversions in the Christian Church?
Thank you.
Dear Joel

Shalom!

That is a very good request. Christianity is full of perversion, distortion and misinformation.

There is a lot of perversion in Christianity and her pervert Church fathers are full of it. If every one of those perversions were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

Even the entire broadband width would not suffice, Son of Man.

Would you still want me to write some?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165162 Feb 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very well that Jesus wasn't recognized by his own people. Right?
Do you know the real reason why did your Jesus fail?
It was Tu Quoque that sank him, exactly the Tu Quoque, which you do every time.
The leaders of the people rejected Him, but all His disciples where Jews who did not reject Him, but spread His Word throughout the world and passed it on to the gentiles.

Jesus did not fail, He has over 2 billion followers this day, but that is not a mark of His success. His success mark by Him reconciling man to God through His cross and resurrection.

allah can't save you, Gabrial can't save you, mohammad can't save you, mecca can't save you, the black stones can't save you, praying to mecca can't save you, only Jesus can save you.

bmz

Singapore

#165163 Feb 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You bow to mecca, so it must be a god to you.
Jesus raised Himself from the grave, He had victory over the grave. What did mohammad do? Murder people and take their land off them and enslaved their women as sex slaves!
Jesus died. Right, Paul?

So, death got him and death was victorious, not Jesus. He failed. It would have been some victory if he had overcome death by not dying at all.

All humans and animals die. So did Jesus. What is the big deal?

If he were your Almighty God, then he should not have died at all. And death should not have even approached him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 7 hr First Fijian 1,969
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web