Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,524

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164920 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cop out Paul WV!!!
Your Pope is God's agent.
You have been avoiding my questions about your god Jesus...
Now you can find out all about the Pope and give me a proper answer...
Are you saying that the POPE IS ALLOWED TO EAT..
PORK
BACON
HAM
PORK SAUSAGE
ANY MEAT FROM A PIG
BLACK PUDDING
and DRINK..
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
I don't know what he eats, and don't care. If you want to know so bad, google it for yourself.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164921 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cop out Paul WV!!!
Your Pope is God's agent.
You have been avoiding my questions about your god Jesus...
Now you can find out all about the Pope and give me a proper answer...
Are you saying that the POPE IS ALLOWED TO EAT..
PORK
BACON
HAM
PORK SAUSAGE
ANY MEAT FROM A PIG
BLACK PUDDING
and DRINK..
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
The pope can eat anything he wants, as Jesus was free to eat anything He wanted. Did Jesus allow His disciples to eat with dirty hands? Yes, as He could have let them and Himself eat whatever they wanted to. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164922 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we do not buy fraud.
Your Lord and silly God was himself not saved by the one called the Father. So, the man, who could not save himself, cannot save anyone.
You can have that God, the Fraud!
It is really amazing to see all the absurdities coming from you guys. You should equate your Jesus, the pioneer of Communism, with Karl Marx or Lenin.
rabbee: sorry that your being a fraud, cannot accept any one elses being a fraud. nor does you fraudulent way, of seeing the frauds of others, make your fraud better than theirs.

there is no muslem, athiest, agnostic, christian, or jew, who can save themselves. nor could i save myself, from TheG-D WHO Commanded Our death on the cross. because i do as commanded by G-D, just like all of physical totality does as G-D commands.

so do not blame your grandmother chaooah, for what is all your lies given to her. for the whole world again, has given nothing but lies to her, with your insane delusions of never being here in TheTorah from G-D again. and lying to your grandmother chaooah again, shall cost all of you your souls.

i do not care how much progress you think you have made as if not here in TheTorah. for according to G-D, you have made no progress with HIM here in TheTorah again.

G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Accounting physically again. with the whole world just, lying about this in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164923 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime my friend.
Thanks, Timesten

It is good night from my side.

Have a nice weekend
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#164924 Feb 23, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry that your being a fraud, cannot accept any one elses being a fraud. nor does you fraudulent way, of seeing the frauds of others, make your fraud better than theirs.
there is no muslem, athiest, agnostic, christian, or jew, who can save themselves. nor could i save myself, from TheG-D WHO Commanded Our death on the cross. because i do as commanded by G-D, just like all of physical totality does as G-D commands.
so do not blame your grandmother chaooah, for what is all your lies given to her. for the whole world again, has given nothing but lies to her, with your insane delusions of never being here in TheTorah from G-D again. and lying to your grandmother chaooah again, shall cost all of you your souls.
i do not care how much progress you think you have made as if not here in TheTorah. for according to G-D, you have made no progress with HIM here in TheTorah again.
G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Accounting physically again. with the whole world just, lying about this in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again.
Rabbee

You have to accept that Christianity was built on fraud, forgery and lies. That G-d demanded death on cross, shows G-d was barbaric and this is a lie against G-d.

With Jesus no one can make a progress. He left behind a trail of incoherence and Tu Quoque, which most of the ignorant fools could not understand and foreign pagans had to solve the incoherence, confusion and puzzles. I see nothing redeeming in Christianity.

Good night

bmz

Singapore

#164925 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope can eat anything he wants, as Jesus was free to eat anything He wanted. Did Jesus allow His disciples to eat with dirty hands? Yes, as He could have let them and Himself eat whatever they wanted to. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.
Jesus fulfilled nothing and flopped. That is more factual.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164926 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic!!!
Church became religion?
rabbee: when did bowing to mecca, become a religion? G-D ain't there, so who in the hell are you bowing to? the places where me and G-D have met, have already been vacated by me and G-D. you shall not make, any image of G-D in mecca to prostrate yourselves to either.

G-D does not even have to be, in the physical universe to create it. any more than i have to be in a test-tube, to put something in it. chances are - G-D has never been to mecca. nobody on earth, can tell G-D when or where to be. i have absolutly no say, in when or where G-D comes to visit with me.

and if G-D is never going to obey my commands, then THEY for sure are not going to obey your being a spoiled talking critter brat either.

i am not about to claim, to be any jew, christians, athiest, agnostic, pagan or muslem all being untrue to G-D again. i reject you all, for not being true to G-D actually here in TheTorah again.

and this whole world, making G-D angry at you. is only making G-D and i angry at all of you. so if you all and your grandmother chaooah, want to piss of G-D again in ThisStory. then your all only going make me pissed off all all of you delusionally not here in ThisStory again from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164927 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, please peddle your snake oil sales stories to ignorant fools.
Neither Jesus walked on water nor was he resurrected. He was laid there, got up later and went out.
His ascension is also a big bullshit.
rabbee: what do you mean, We Both or i have never walked on water? hey just because you were not there to see it, does not mean it did not happen.

and what do you mean by, both me and the woman as chaooah are not now past being resurrected again? We are Both physically here again, get used to it. here in TheTorah, actually in the happening again.

so don't even try to tell me, with your fraudulent delusional lies. that G-D is lying about, giving TheWholeTorah here in IT again. G-D made a promise to me and the woman chaooah, the last time THEY gave TheWhole Torah. that we were going to be here in IT again.

and We are here again as adam and his mate, in TheTorah just like G-D promised to us. and calling the both of us, the ficticious name jesus ain't going to change it. your just using a fake name, to delude yourselves with it. G-D said THEY only give TheTorah, and they forever and always mean it.

now THEY are going to have to, give TheWhole Torah again. because nobody even unto today, believes we are here in IT again. you have all been mentally conned, out of being here in TheTorah again from G-D. and your mental delusion, that we are not here in TheTorah. won't change the physical fact, of us all being physically here in IT again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164928 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Paul WV confirming that you can't agree on such an IMPORTANT matter.

You have admited CLEARLY that Jesus and POPE have eaten/may have eaten/can eat:

1) POPE and PORK:

DOES POPE EAT PORK? MAY HAVE EATEN/FINE TO EAT
DOES POPE EAT BACON? MAY HAVE EATEN/FINE TO EAT
DOES POPE EAT HAM? MAY HAVE EATEN/FINE TO EAT
DOES POPE EAT PORK SAUSAGE? MAY HAVE EATEN/FINE TO EAT
DOES POPE EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? MAY HAVE EATEN/FINE TO EAT
DOES POPE EAT BLACK PUDDING? MAY HAVE EATEN/FINE TO EAT
DOES POPE DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? MAY HAVE DRUNK/FINE TO DRINK

2) JESUS and PORK
As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK? MAY HAVE EATEN/PERFECTLY FINE TO EAT
DID JESUS EAT BACON? MAY HAVE EATEN/PERFECTLY FINE TO EAT
DID JESUS EAT HAM? MAY HAVE EATEN/PERFECTLY FINE TO EAT
DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE? MAY HAVE EATEN/PERFECTLY FINE TO EAT
DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? MAY HAVE EATEN/PERFECTLY FINE TO EAT
DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING? MAY HAVE EATEN/PERFECTLY FINE TO EAT
DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? MAY HAVE DRUNK/PERFECTLY FINE TO DRINK

SUMMARY...
Good knowledgeable Christian HughBE : NO
Australian poster "christian" : NO
Shamma has given an answer : DON'T KNOW
Paul WV : YES/MAY HAVE/CAN

WAITING FOR MORE RESPONSES..........
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164929 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus brought about the victory over the pagan gods without firing a shot. God will once more come to the aid of His Church, which His right hand has built, and bring about the conversion of muslims.
rabbee: oh yeah! as if my, actually being here again. is going to result, in anybody actually listening. cause the whole world, is too busy listening to their own somebody elses, finale fantacy version.

as the whole world that has abandoned G-D, here in TheTorah again. can't understand why G-D has seemingly, abandoned them all for not being here in TheTorah.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164930 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled nothing and flopped. That is more factual.
According to Paul WV, Jesus not only fufilled the law of (NON PORK EATERS) by filling his belly with Pork thus enaling the Pope Cardinals and the all men of god to stuff themselves with pork!!!

Talking of making up a new religion!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164931 Feb 23, 2013
According to Paul WV, Jesus not only fulfilled the law (of NON PORK EATERS) and Prophets who ate NO PORK, by filling his belly with Pork thus enabling the Pope Cardinals and all men of “god” to stuff themselves with pork!!!

No wonder the Jews wanted him DEAD!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164932 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus laid in the tomb for 3 days and on the third day He took up His life on His own power. He preached for forty days after He rose from the dead. He preached to as many as 500 people after His resurrection. After 40 days His disciples saw Him ascend into heaven and angels said to them: "Men of Galilee why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
rabbee: how much you want to bet, it won't ever be in mecca? cause they do not want, G-D or HisSon there.

they can't even figure out what christians did pathetically right then, for me to be returned in blytheville arkansas.

i guess G-D did not want, muslems bowing to blytheville, nor tyler, nor cooter, nor st louis, nor denver, instead of mecca. kind of complicates things, when G-D keeps meeting me at different places.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164933 Feb 23, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
What say Qadir Mengal in reply to these two Atheists, Igore trip and Dear to doubt,please go to thread (Qadir Mengal Miss understainding Islam) and find reply.
DEAR TO DOUBT----------
The world changed but people didn’t. My last horse died a century ago and I now drive a car. We----------
We filled our houses with all sorts of gadgets but our minds have not changed. My religious friend is still a believer.---------
I have read the Bible and the Quran and both are full of so many absurdities and mistakes, both logical and factual that there is no way they can be true. Islam is just the word of one man.
A real God could do a lot better than that.
who="Igor Trip"] text>
Please explain why I should not believe these are the rantings of a madman.
(Note the text of Quran has not been carried properly)
22:19 These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,---------
44:43 Lo! the tree of Zaqqum,
44:44 The food of the sinner!
44:45 Like molten brass, it seetheth in their bellies
44:46 As the seething of boiling water.
44:47 (And it will be said): Take him and drag him to the midst of hell,
44:48 Then pour upon his head the torment of boiling water.
----------
sss
(Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has started, from page 33 of topix this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow a head.)
Your post is filled with the narcissistic mind thoughts of Muhammad.

The Quran is nothing more than Muhammad giving honor and praise to himself.
Muhammad is the god of the Quran demanding the destruction of those that reject Muhammad as prophet.

The Quran is compiled from scraps from Muslims that cannot prove those writings are from God.
Memorizing words from Muhammad talking does not prove that those words came from God.
Muhammad was a worshiper of the pagan moon god called Allah.
Muhammad believed that pagan moon god was talking to him telling Muhammad to kill those pagans that worshiped other idols besides Muhammad's moon god.

Muhammad was possessed listing to Satan instead of God.
If it was God talking to Muhammad he would known that God sustains the Good and evil till the end of his harvest.

God hasn't destroyed us

...because of love.

God knew that there would be humans who would want him and desire him. He knew that a man, a boy, a girl would want to rejoice in his love. Yea, he allows this wicked world to continue until the harvest is complete and the last saint gets saved.

At the end of the harvest this universe will be destroyed and everything will be made new. And in eternity, the righteous will dwell with God. But the unbelieving, and abominable and those reprobate in every good work will be cast out into the lake of fire which burneth with fire and brimstone.

Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them,'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

Muhammad didn't turn to God, he turned to Satan and believed upon Satan for guidance.
friend of allah

Plainfield, IL

#164935 Feb 23, 2013
Allah he is very very very vyuery good.

iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi yiyiyiyy
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164936 Feb 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad is the Anti-Christ.
Debated with a Muslim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h0KmjoE8VWcXX
rabbee: nah! the beast with two heads, with the sword through one is not the final antichrist. muhammed is not subtle enough, to be the more subtle than anyother beast of the fields.

they have only decieved about a third of the world, and not the whole world. the actyal antichrist, has to decieve the whole world somehow. in this whole decieved world today, that is not smart enough to pick up on it.

and with all the jews* typically again being decieved, as usual i do not have any hope for the rest of this whole decieved world again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164937 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not get my message:
Read again!
" The famous saying, "You reap what you sow", is what the West is getting now.
It is all political and it all started with the colonization of the world by the European looters, namely Britain, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, etc. Add the names of some, if I forgot to mention.
Your own 'convicts' hunted and killed aborigines and the migrant Europeans wiped out the Red Indians in America. You can't do that anymore.
Britain was the most notorious, followed by France, Spain and Holland. Divide and rule was the motto of all of European looters and they are still at it as a group.
Muslims welcomed the miserable Bs of the past and they took advantage of their hospitality and screwed the hosts.
America's problem is that after the British were exhausted and almost finished, it carried the British' bastard babies but could not handle.
If you do not have a good knowledge of the past 250-300 years, then I suggest you better keep shut!
Do you think Christianity was ever a religion of peace? That was the religion of all the European looters, who wore crosses and fucked the whole world with their wicked behaviour and bigotry.
This is a fact, which you cannot deny!"
Having said that, I repeat that all the troubles in the world came through the filthy West of the past.
Let Muslims kill Muslims. What is that to you? You should be happy. The problem is that you guys have no political acumen and no knowledge. Muslims killing Muslims in Syria and you get dysentery. Why? Let them kill. You should rejoice.
You guys had civilized after massive killings of your own breed. After that killing and revolutions, came reconciliation. Who started the two World Wars? It was your own breed.
What is happening in the Muslim world falls under, "My enemy's friend is my enemy". So, others are going to kill the enemy's friends.
As for Christianity, it was a religion created by pagan Romans. Read the filthiest and the darkest History of Christianity.
We kiss no smelly feet. lol! Just tell your leaders to declare war on Islam and the Muslims and see how badly will you be screwed. They would not dare! Iran alone is making them shiver.
rabbee: i think iran should be more carefull, about begging the world to help them commit suicide. and i think that they, should stop doing that. before G-D WHO is not in a good mood, gets tired of hearing it.

if G-D is giving you time to repent, it is not a good idea to reject it. i am not! afraid of iran. they'll die sending their entire, army, navy and airforce against me alone.

i do not even need, our army, navy, or airforce, to put them all out of commision. you come after me with malice in your heart, and G-D says your all going to die. i am not afraid of any iranian, territorial or tribal devils. G-D does not like, any one on this earth, treating me with your disrespect of G-D and HisSon.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#164938 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Some good links!
Thank you.
Anytime my friend
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164940 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Paul WV, Jesus not only fufilled the law of (NON PORK EATERS) by filling his belly with Pork thus enaling the Pope Cardinals and the all men of god to stuff themselves with pork!!!
Jesus cured on the Sabbath, so if someone was starving and pork was the only thing available He would have said it was okay to eat the pork.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164941 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that easy, my clueless friend. If America had sought peace, there would have been no invasion of Iraq under lies and deceit.
Where the hell do you live? Drones are flying and women and children are getting killed.
Muslims do not want to take over the world. They are already having trouble keeping their countries intact.
Jesus was never successful when came in the past, had no victory of any kind and flopped. What victory will he bring about again. He came to destroy peace of the world, which he surely accomplished. Do you want to call his failure a victory? If you want, I have no problem with that.
About this so-called victory of his once more, please read the Relation crap and you will see a Jesus, who will make your pants wet. The alleged second coming will be horrible and only 144,000/- will make it, leaving behind 2 billion Christians at the current breeding rate.
Cheers
rabbee: how long did america seek peace, with all muslem nations? we have been seeking peace with them, even before the tripoly campaign. you chose to be, and remain our enemy and the enemy of G-D too. the invasion of iraq commanded by G-D, you all made necessary.

you made the invasion, of afaghanistan necessary. you even made the civil war in syria necessary. there is not one, muslem nation, we have not tried to make peace with. conclusion: muslems are not even interested, in peace on earth. G-D can always send, some one more evil than all muslem evil. or turn all your own muslem evil, against itself.

you can't even figure out, why the the whole world against G-D, has been in constant conflicts. in this whole world against G-D, that is making all pestilence, plague and famine necessary.

you have picked up, a bad habit of mouthing off to people. and it is only a matter of time, before you mouth off to someone G-D really loves. even when the chances are about, 7billion to one against this happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web