Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 225370 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164905 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already shown how ignorant you are about your own Bible and I have already shown you footnotes from your New American Bible, which confirm the story of the adulterous woman was never there in the ancient manuscripts.
Your comment shows that your God approved all the frauds and forgeries in the Bible.
This was not inspired by God but by Satan! Denial is not the name of a river.
Who says the Holy Bible is inspired by God? The Catholic Church!!! The footnotes help in understanding the Holy Bible in the way those who wrote it meant it to be read. You say the Holy Bible says 144,000 will be saved, but that is not what the writer of the book of Revelation was saying. Read the footnotes to correctly understand the verse.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164906 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would have been victorious if he had not died! That would have been a great story!
The men, who penned the New Testament and the Church fathers, who had it penned, have opened the gates to hell and abyss. Trust me!
What kind of victory is that; not dying. Jesus died as a sign to the people that He is God. Jonah was three days in the belly of a fish and Jesus was three days in the grave. Jesus showed us that He had power over death; something that is reserved for God alone. Did mohammad come back from the grave? He fell victim to his enemies and died of posioning. mohammad was not victorious according to your thinking!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164907 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text> lol. He'd make a good parrot though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A4Q2sS5zmsIXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOLOLOLOL!!!
It will make a good Pope and never retire until it meets its maker.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164909 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says the Holy Bible is inspired by God? The Catholic Church!!! The footnotes help in understanding the Holy Bible in the way those who wrote it meant it to be read. You say the Holy Bible says 144,000 will be saved, but that is not what the writer of the book of Revelation was saying. Read the footnotes to correctly understand the verse.
About your holy catholic church...do you know anything about the "holy" father the pope???
1) POPE and PORK:

DOES POPE EAT PORK? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT BACON? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT HAM? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT PORK SAUSAGE? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT BLACK PUDDING? YES/NO
DOES POPE DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? YES/NO
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164910 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text> lol. He'd make a good parrot though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A4Q2sS5zmsIXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey, since your muslim buddies can't answer this: Where is the original koran dictated by mohammad? I want to compare your koran to the original.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164912 Feb 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking out of turn here rabbe.
For who among men is he that can know the counsel of God? or who can think what the will of God is?
For the thoughts of mortal men are fearful, and our counsels uncertain.
Your counsel rabbee is certainly not from God.
You need to re-read my post.
I said nothing of what you are trying to give counsel upon.
rabbee: because you and the rest of the world rejects, knowing TheWill of G-D here in TheTorah. is no indication that i presently, reject in TheKnowing It.

and you err, in the false statement that the counsel is mine. and not that of TheG-D WHO Counseled and debriefed me first. and all i have done, is come to agreement with G-D about It.

there are about seven billion alleged people, that G-D did not actually come and walk and talk with. but their is one, out of about that seven billion that G-D did come to speak with.

and it is not even by my choice, that i am that one spokesman for G-D. and that none of you get to choose, who G-D comes to speak too.

for it is not by my will, but by the will of G-D i am returned here in TheTorah Happening. and so therefor as it is, already and forever and always written - i am physically again.

THE-FATHER AND I are One in Agreement, that your disagreeing with shall change. for your disagreeing be it not against me, but is against G-D'S choosing. and no amount of hoopla on earth, can disuade G-D'S MIND in TheTorah. for what was before, is just again so.

for your disagreeing against G-D, here in TheStory of TheEact SamePhysical Creation again, is the cause of all hell and death. and is your own, house of horror to own.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164913 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, since your muslim buddies can't answer this: Where is the original koran dictated by mohammad? I want to compare your koran to the original.
You promote Jesus and Church of Pope here, but fail to answer any question!

Now is the chance to redeem yourself...

1) POPE and PORK:

2) JESUS and PORK
As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BACON? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT HAM? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING? YES/NO
DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? YES/NO

PS: Good knowledgeable Christian HughBE and Australian poster "christian" said "NO" to each question.
Even Shamma has given an answer "Don't know"...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164914 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
About your holy catholic church...do you know anything about the "holy" father the pope???
1) POPE and PORK:
I don't know if he eat pork or anything else. For all I know he is vegan.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#164915 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is not blessed by the Catholic Church
You may not teach it, but your clergy sure enjoys indulging in being a bunch of diddlers.
God's chosen eh? I highly doubt it.
https://www.google.com/search...
And since there is Jewish blood in your Pope. Is it any wonder...

All you are is a bunch of hypocritical bigots.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164916 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not teach it, but your clergy sure enjoys indulging in being a bunch of diddlers.
Evil is not blessed by the Catholic Church like it is in islam. The Catholic Church does not teach child abuse is right; unlike islam that says raping women who protest in Egypt is okay. islam has no problem with killing family members if they embarrase the father. Blowing up innocent men and women is approved by islam. Inhumanly killing animals is aproved by islam.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164917 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he eat pork or anything else. For all I know he is vegan.
That's a cop out Paul WV!!!
Your Pope is God's agent.
You have been avoiding my questions about your god Jesus...
Now you can find out all about the Pope and give me a proper answer...

Are you saying that the POPE IS ALLOWED TO EAT..

PORK
BACON
HAM
PORK SAUSAGE
ANY MEAT FROM A PIG
BLACK PUDDING

and DRINK..
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164918 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
How many innocent men, women and children did muslims kill on 9-11?~3,000! How many Christians are they now killing around the world?
What do muslim men get in allah's sensual paradise? At lest the Christian Heaven is Holy while muslim's paradise is polluted.
muslims turn to the our Lord and God Jesus Christ and be saved! Turn from the promise of sensual paradise to a Heaven of love with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
rabbee: it is not possible, for seven billion sinners to be innocent of anything. for that indicates there is just, the more guilty than others.

calling somebody allegedly less guilty than you, does not mean they are innocent. any more than calling someone, allegedly more guilty than you makes you innocent.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164919 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164920 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
PORK
BACON
HAM
PORK SAUSAGE
ANY MEAT FROM A PIG
BLACK PUDDING
and DRINK..
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
I don't know what he eats, and don't care. If you want to know so bad, google it for yourself.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164921 Feb 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
PORK
BACON
HAM
PORK SAUSAGE
ANY MEAT FROM A PIG
BLACK PUDDING
and DRINK..
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
The pope can eat anything he wants, as Jesus was free to eat anything He wanted. Did Jesus allow His disciples to eat with dirty hands? Yes, as He could have let them and Himself eat whatever they wanted to. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164922 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we do not buy fraud.
Your Lord and silly God was himself not saved by the one called the Father. So, the man, who could not save himself, cannot save anyone.
You can have that God, the Fraud!
It is really amazing to see all the absurdities coming from you guys. You should equate your Jesus, the pioneer of Communism, with Karl Marx or Lenin.
rabbee: sorry that your being a fraud, cannot accept any one elses being a fraud. nor does you fraudulent way, of seeing the frauds of others, make your fraud better than theirs.

there is no muslem, athiest, agnostic, christian, or jew, who can save themselves. nor could i save myself, from TheG-D WHO Commanded Our death on the cross. because i do as commanded by G-D, just like all of physical totality does as G-D commands.

so do not blame your grandmother chaooah, for what is all your lies given to her. for the whole world again, has given nothing but lies to her, with your insane delusions of never being here in TheTorah from G-D again. and lying to your grandmother chaooah again, shall cost all of you your souls.

i do not care how much progress you think you have made as if not here in TheTorah. for according to G-D, you have made no progress with HIM here in TheTorah again.

G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Accounting physically again. with the whole world just, lying about this in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164923 Feb 23, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime my friend.
Thanks, Timesten

It is good night from my side.

Have a nice weekend
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#164924 Feb 23, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry that your being a fraud, cannot accept any one elses being a fraud. nor does you fraudulent way, of seeing the frauds of others, make your fraud better than theirs.
there is no muslem, athiest, agnostic, christian, or jew, who can save themselves. nor could i save myself, from TheG-D WHO Commanded Our death on the cross. because i do as commanded by G-D, just like all of physical totality does as G-D commands.
so do not blame your grandmother chaooah, for what is all your lies given to her. for the whole world again, has given nothing but lies to her, with your insane delusions of never being here in TheTorah from G-D again. and lying to your grandmother chaooah again, shall cost all of you your souls.
i do not care how much progress you think you have made as if not here in TheTorah. for according to G-D, you have made no progress with HIM here in TheTorah again.
G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Accounting physically again. with the whole world just, lying about this in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again.
Rabbee

You have to accept that Christianity was built on fraud, forgery and lies. That G-d demanded death on cross, shows G-d was barbaric and this is a lie against G-d.

With Jesus no one can make a progress. He left behind a trail of incoherence and Tu Quoque, which most of the ignorant fools could not understand and foreign pagans had to solve the incoherence, confusion and puzzles. I see nothing redeeming in Christianity.

Good night

bmz

Singapore

#164925 Feb 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope can eat anything he wants, as Jesus was free to eat anything He wanted. Did Jesus allow His disciples to eat with dirty hands? Yes, as He could have let them and Himself eat whatever they wanted to. Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.
Jesus fulfilled nothing and flopped. That is more factual.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164926 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic!!!
Church became religion?
rabbee: when did bowing to mecca, become a religion? G-D ain't there, so who in the hell are you bowing to? the places where me and G-D have met, have already been vacated by me and G-D. you shall not make, any image of G-D in mecca to prostrate yourselves to either.

G-D does not even have to be, in the physical universe to create it. any more than i have to be in a test-tube, to put something in it. chances are - G-D has never been to mecca. nobody on earth, can tell G-D when or where to be. i have absolutly no say, in when or where G-D comes to visit with me.

and if G-D is never going to obey my commands, then THEY for sure are not going to obey your being a spoiled talking critter brat either.

i am not about to claim, to be any jew, christians, athiest, agnostic, pagan or muslem all being untrue to G-D again. i reject you all, for not being true to G-D actually here in TheTorah again.

and this whole world, making G-D angry at you. is only making G-D and i angry at all of you. so if you all and your grandmother chaooah, want to piss of G-D again in ThisStory. then your all only going make me pissed off all all of you delusionally not here in ThisStory again from G-D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From riches to ruins: Ancient Greeks 'stored mi... Wed SpaceBlues 1
News Mummified Remains Found in Indiana Jun 29 wichita-rick 6
News El Paso Museum of Archaeology trails need repair Jun 29 eyes of texas 1
News Islamic State Group Blows up 2 Mausoleums in Sy... Jun 26 Mawar 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jun 20 Frankie Lucas 1,972
News Before us, the Chickasaw: Their history is ofte... Jun 20 Different times 1
News LBL managers working on plans, seeking input on... (Jun '10) Jun 13 Just Sayin 2
More from around the web