Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,736)

Showing posts 154,701 - 154,720 of193,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims cannot be singled out. Along with Hindus, African and South American Christians, Christians in the East and the European backyard and many others are at the bottom because of illiterate masses and poor leadership.
It will take time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Why do Muslims avoid the facts this video exposes.

I have some Muslim friends who refuse to watch this because it's too painful.

These's an old saying "The Truth Hurts"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings dear HughBe....and thank you my true Christian friend....for confirming that Jesus did NOT eat pork or pork products.
Hope Paul WV and Shammy "the also rans" will confirm so that we can save the pigs from them.
Did he eat anything black.....something burnt? black sheep...?
Never thought of it that way....
Alex---Did he eat anything black.....something burnt? black sheep...?
Never thought of it that way....

HughBe--- Black sheep is a possibility and even something burnt but it could also be black olives or black currants and many other things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
A man of taste!
HughBe ---For me it is the feminine form of a mature female.

Alex---A man of taste!

HughBe--- Yes indeed and in this world many will say that we are sick for having such views, as males. Frijoles can identify with this world's position.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am blind to color - the better question is how much mobility is still retained by the food product.
HughBe---Have you ever eaten anything BLACK? How regularly do you eat white things?

Frijoles---I am blind to color -

HughBe--- I am learning, I think.

Frijoles---the better question is how much mobility is still retained by the food product.

HughBe--- By the time I am finished chewing the food all mobility is gone.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

To Paul WV with love....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...

Resignation of Pope was 'linked to gay network' in the Vatican, Italian newspaper claims

The newspaper claims the pope made the decision to resign on or around the 17th December, which was the day he is alleged to have received the 'Vatileaks' dossier from the three cardinals
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
To Paul WV with love....
Resignation of Pope was 'linked to gay network' in the Vatican, Italian newspaper claims
The newspaper claims the pope made the decision to resign on or around the 17th December, which was the day he is alleged to have received the 'Vatileaks' dossier from the three cardinals
The Holy church was a gay bar after all!
Paul WV seems to have given up on ghost.. Jesus god lord and holy church.
He is now after allah!
If he brings up Jesus like last night's meal...I shall ask him questions on Jesus and pork..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe ---For me it is the feminine form of a mature female.
Alex---A man of taste!
HughBe--- Yes indeed and in this world many will say that we are sick for having such views, as males. Frijoles can identify with this world's position.
Let them say what they like HughBE!
I am sure you will continue to enjoy what is healthy for you!
Peace
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Shamma wrote:
A sermon by Billy Graham
Born Again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Because you don't know the answer, why don't you ask Billy Graham this?

As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BACON? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT HAM? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING? YES/NO
DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? YES/NO
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
You muztards are clinically insane crapping on about "short Paul" and gibbering some other crap about eating pork.
Being short or eating pork is NOTHING.
What matters is that the false prophet mad mo who you obey was a RAPING, MURDERING, PAEDOPHILE TYRANT.
Islam is SHIT.
I am sure you know te answer to this because this makes a huge difference...and do you know why?

As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BACON? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT HAM? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING? YES/NO
DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? YES/NO
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

John wrote:
You muztards are clinically insane crapping on about "short Paul" and gibbering some other crap about eating pork.
Being short or eating pork is NOTHING.
What matters is that the false prophet mad mo who you obey was a RAPING, MURDERING, PAEDOPHILE TYRANT.
Islam is SHIT.
short paul saw the ghost of a failed jewish messiah that led to the near destruction of the Jewish race over 1800 year period by the followers of paul and "church".
Is he clinically a short chronic schizo?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find this extract very telling and revealing. Shamma and Paul WV fall under this category:
<quoted text>
Yes paul and shamma are struggling to keep up.
Paul is unable to talk abouit his god and lord here without answering the pork survey!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
QUESTION:
Would Muhammad have got away with his violence and wars and illogic had he been around today?
ROFL.
Bush got away with it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

uhuh wrote:
Jesus the Savior! Jesus saves!
(saves us from the Law?)
"They (the goyei) pray to a god who saves not (lo yoshia)"
repeat 3 times a day
We need to save Jesus from being worshipped.
When folks worship BJ, his stay in hot stuff cannot be cut short!
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

----#---- ANTICHRIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it. The polemic goon was never a Muslim. He is a Christian Arab and they are
easily passed off as Muslims.
You can consider this presbyter as one of those mentioned here:
Read very slowly so that you can understand and digest:
" Ancient records reveal the true nature of the presbyters, and the low regard in which they were held has been subtly suppressed by modern Church historians. In reality, they were:
"...the most rustic fellows, teaching strange paradoxes. They openly declared that none but the ignorant was fit to hear their discourses ... they never appeared in the circles of the wiser and better sort, but always took care to intrude themselves among the ignorant and uncultured, rambling around to play tricks at fairs and markets ... they lard their lean books with the fat of old fables ... and still the less do they understand ... and they write nonsense on vellum ... and still be doing, never done."(Contra Celsum ["Against Celsus"], Origen of Alexandria, c. 251, Bk I, p. lxvii, Bk III, p. xliv, passim)"
Mostly low grade men become good presbyters.
The good news of the Gospels brings about conversion.
The truth preached by Jesus Christ sets man free from the slavery of sin.
The disciple took the lowly in life and showed them the way to God.

You are an Muhammadan, you hero worship Muhammad.
That is what Islam is all about.

Christianity is about the hero worship of Jesus Christ.
The difference is, Muslims are held captive by the command of Muhammad.
Every Muslim belongs to Muhammad.
The gift of interring paradise is based on being obedient to Muhammad.

Muhammad took the teachings of Jesus an applied them to himself
as being the light, and truth in the world.
Only through Muhammad comes salvation to Muslims.

Muhammad re-structured the laws of God to ensure that he alone is viewed as the Messiah, the savior of the world.

Muhammad put a seal on his religion by making Islam the one and only religion approved by his god called Allah.

Muhammad declared there is only one religion and that religion was his, the religion of Islam.

On Muhammad's death bed he gave the order that the religions of the Jews and Christian must be eradicated from existence.
That is the ever going on and the cause for Muslim jihad in the world.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the Christian Bible talks about it.
Paul went up only to the 3rd lowly heaven. Check it out. How could the midget, who barely reached Peter's waist go that high?
Allah is outside the Universe.
LOL....dont forget peter had the keys to heaven given by Paul WV strapped to his waist!!!
paul is a sharp operator!!!
LOL..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never ate any king of pork. He was born into a Jewish family, Jews don't eat pork.
The interesting thing is, Jesus said all food is good. He said,
"it's not what goes into your mouth which defiles man but it's what comes out from you heart which defiles a man.
He was saying there that food is not what makes a man guilty before God, but it's what the man does and says which condemns him.
Thank you.
I believe the same.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
To Paul WV with love....
You beat me to it. I wanted to write similar.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never ate any kind of pork. He was born into a Jewish family, Jews don't eat pork.
The interesting thing is, Jesus said all food is good. He said,
"it's not what goes into your mouth which defiles man but it's what comes out from you heart which defiles a man.
He was saying there that food is not what makes a man guilty before God, but it's what the man does and says which condemns him.
It all started with this:

The Pharisees asked him,`Why do your disciples break the law our fathers made? They do not wash their hands before they eat.'

Jesus starts a lecture and at the end he said, "To eat with hands that are not washed does not make him dirty." (Matthew 15)

So, the talk started from not washing hands before meals and ended, when he confirmed that it was okay to eat without washing hands.

There was no new law on food given. What goes down the sewer did not come back through the mouth. So, the essence of his long talk was "Be nice and don't hurt others by talking rubbish!"

Thw whole topic was about washing hands, which was not a law.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do Muslims avoid the facts this video exposes.
I have some Muslim friends who refuse to watch this because it's too painful.
These's an old saying "The Truth Hurts"
Such videos are prepared by ignorant fools, Western and Christian polemicists.

The famous saying, "You reap what you sow", is what the West is getting now.

It is all political and it all started with the colonization of the world by the European looters, namely Britain, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, etc. Add the names of some, if I forgot to mention.

Your own 'convicts' hunted and killed aborigines and the migrant Europeans wiped out the Red Indians in America. You can't do that anymore.

Britain was the most notorious, followed by France, Spain and Holland. Divide and rule was the motto of all of European looters and they are still at it as a group.

Muslims welcomed the miserable Bs of the past and they took advantage of their hospitality and screwed the hosts.

America's problem is that after the British were exhausted and almost finished, it carried the British' bastard babies but could not handle.

If you do not have a good knowledge of the past 250-300 years, then I suggest you better keep shut!

Do you think Christianity was ever a religion of peace? That was the religion of all the European looters, who wore crosses and fucked the whole world with their wicked behaviour and bigotry.

This is a fact, which you cannot deny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,701 - 154,720 of193,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Apr 21 Edgar Withit 29
Blackbeard's Booty Apr 18 Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Apr 17 jeck 3
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••