Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 248095 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164693 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have nailed Paul WV again, bro!!
Either he answers questions about Jesus or he will NEVEr be allowed to mention the name of Jesus!!!
Everytime he mentions Jesus, Lord God, master, holy church...we ask him this:
As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BACON? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT HAM? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING? YES/NO
DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG? YES/NO
He is done..kippered!
Indeed!

Not only that but if Jesus had consumed pork, it means he had sinned against God.

He will be judged by God.

However, by allowing all food to be lawful as reported, that would be considered a transgression.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164694 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe always answers well and when polemic Christians start wriggling and squirming, HughBe puts the matter to rest by giving the right answer.
Do you remember, HughBe did that with Trinity?
Paul WV and Shamma are half-baked Christians.
That is true brother. Also remember his decisive response.
I have time for HughBe and he is a decent poster.
Paul WV is now history!
He can't talk about Jesus god lord on earth, here!!
Bless....!!
Salaams WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164695 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I really enjoyed reading that. I cracked up when I saw the figures on the rock.
It is reported that Paul reached up to Peter's waist only.
Peter had to be careful in case short paul got angry!!!
He would have gone for Peter's vitals!

bmz

Singapore

#164696 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person is a non-vegetarian, he can and should eat any animal, bird or fish.

Everything is protein in different forms.

Look at the Chinese who eat just about anything that is alive and are just fine health-wise.
Labelling non-vegetarian food items as pure and impure on the basis of whimsical and baseless ideas is absurd.

My info is that both Jesus and Muhammad were vegetarians.

When one vibrates at a certain supraphysical frequency and begins having inner experiences then all longing for foods that're a result of murder ceases and at the same time the mystic discovers that all non-vegetarian foods and certain vegetarian foods like onions, garlic and carrots have a retarding effect on the expanding consciousness and so he willingkly gives up their consumption.
I agree with some of your points, excluding the last para. Anyway, too much meat is not good for health for people who are inactive.

We are bound by the Scripture that we believe in. So, pork is out for us.

I would say moderation is the key word. Japanese and the Koreans live the longest and eat everything.

Jesus cannot be considered a vegetarian. He did eat fish. And like John he must have eaten locusts and honey also. Honey is good for health. Right? Muhammad ate meat and fish too.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164697 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
Not only that but if Jesus had consumed pork, it means he had sinned against God.
He will be judged by God.
However, by allowing all food to be lawful as reported, that would be considered a transgression.
Yes indeed.
These fools delude themselves by imagining BJ is some kind of god!
BJ is just the man and if he breaks the law/sins against God he has to account for his deeds.
Fortunately this is about BJ and not about Jesus PBUH who was a faithful servant of God.

bmz

Singapore

#164698 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true brother. Also remember his decisive response.
I have time for HughBe and he is a decent poster.
Paul WV is now history!
He can't talk about Jesus god lord on earth, here!!
Bless....!!
Salaams WM
You will find this extract very telling and revealing. Shamma and Paul WV fall under this category:
Ancient records reveal the true nature of the presbyters, and the low regard in which they were held has been subtly suppressed by modern Church historians. In reality, they were:

"...the most rustic fellows, teaching strange paradoxes. They openly declared that none but the ignorant was fit to hear their discourses ... they never appeared in the circles of the wiser and better sort, but always took care to intrude themselves among the ignorant and uncultured, rambling around to play tricks at fairs and markets ... they lard their lean books with the fat of old fables ... and still the less do they understand ... and they write nonsense on vellum ... and still be doing, never done."(Contra Celsum ["Against Celsus"], Origen of Alexandria, c. 251, Bk I, p. lxvii, Bk III, p. xliv, passim)

bmz

Singapore

#164699 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter had to be careful in case short paul got angry!!!
He would have gone for Peter's vitals!
lol!
John

Australia

#164700 Feb 21, 2013
You muztards are clinically insane crapping on about "short Paul" and gibbering some other crap about eating pork.
Being short or eating pork is NOTHING.
What matters is that the false prophet mad mo who you obey was a RAPING, MURDERING, PAEDOPHILE TYRANT.
Islam is SHIT.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164701 Feb 21, 2013
A sermon by Billy Graham
Born Again.
truth

South Perth, Australia

#164702 Feb 21, 2013
Which John say that..many Johns Muhamed and so many name repent every day some again again again..
Are you for sure real Johns say that?
see
amu emu imu omu umu
am u em u im u om u um u

I sit in last chair in school as tiny child which nobody wanted.
-don't used my name in vain

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164703 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164704 Feb 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Godo question, Joel

No one knows that.

Paul claimed to have gone there to that not-so-high level but never described anything. I believe the fool lied and other ignorant fools believed him.
Did Muhammad describe the 3rd heaven?

What'e the forces and phenomena in operation on the 3rd cosmic plane/heaven?

Paul went much beyond the 3rd heaven....

I think Paul went as high as the 8th or 9th heaven that stands high above the seat of Allah who's stuck on the lowly 7th heaven.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164705 Feb 22, 2013
BMZ(SINGAPORE):

What is meant by a heaven?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164706 Feb 22, 2013
BMZ (SINGAPORE):

What should I do - my tummy is aching?

Any Chinese traditional cures?

Do let me know.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164707 Feb 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

We are bound by the Scripture that we believe in. So, pork is out for us.

Japanese and the Koreans live the longest and eat everything.
So, the scripture is in ignorance where pork consumption is concerned. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164708 Feb 22, 2013
Japanese and the Koreans live the longest and eat everything and may I add that the Japanese and the Koreans rank among the most intelligent people on earth! On the other hand, Muslims rank at the bottom of the heap in every constructive activity.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164709 Feb 22, 2013
QUESTION:

Would Muhammad have got away with his violence and wars and illogic had he been around today?

ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164710 Feb 22, 2013
The Japanese and Koreans have also oustripped the Jews since long in academics and research activities in the US and in Europe. Take a cursory look at the university classrooms and industrial research and development scene in the US and you'll know what I mean.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164711 Feb 22, 2013

The Japanese and Koreans have also OUTSTRIPPED the Jews since long in academics and research activities in the US and in Europe.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164712 Feb 22, 2013
In the Islamic world, the most intelligent people hail from Iran and Turkey but the vast majority of these Iranian and Turkish high-achievers are atheists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb '16 Ray 1
More from around the web