Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
154,541 - 154,560 of 201,311 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164616 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings and welcome Timesten
Thanks ten times for the note.
When it comes to child sex abuse Muslims are the champions.
http://europenews.dk/en/node/29775
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164617 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asked to go gentle with you so I will endeavor my best...
You are a newbie, white meat to the cannibals here. This thread has been going on for years, and the topic varies according to the cast of castoffs and the weather. Loosely it revolves around religion. Of lately it appears to have denigrated into a pissing match between the fundie Christians such as yourself and the Muslims, but it hasnt always been that way, nor may it necessarily continue like this into the future.
Truth be, the Supermind (or whatever it is called by Yoda) is supposed to bring us all into violent deaths in mid 2014, late 2014 at the latest anyway, so the topic really doesnt matter anyhow...
You are probably wondering who Yoda is.
lol........
He believes in drinking blood and eating flesh of a man, as instructed by his masters...
Perhaps he may answer to the name: stereotypical cannibal.
Here's to July 2014 when Yoda the sole survivor steers what's left of planet earth to its final destination
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164618 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to tell Timesten, Muslims are the champions when it comes to child sexual abuse.
http://europenews.dk/en/node/29775
POPE the HOLY Father leads the way?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164619 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The religion of Muslims is worshiping the pagan moon God they call Allah.
Muslims are Muhammadan's.
Muslims hero worship Muhammad as their satanic prophet.
Ok whatever, but NOW please answer this:

DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164620 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda is the ultimate conveyance for wisdom.
Its the supramental descent - not the supermind, I am a little rusty.
What's your name, Sheldon?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164621 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok whatever, but NOW please answer this:
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
What does allah eat? If he has a face you would think he has a mouth. What does he put in that mouth?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164622 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything within the brackets, is indeed HARAAM (Illegal and forbidden).
There, brother Jesus was teaching how to talk. And the foolish Church fathers made all Haraam (Forbidden food) Halaal.
That is another silly and absurd interpretation by the founding fathers of the Church, who did not want to offend the Gentiles, who were not at all willing to give up pork at any cost.
This is where the so-called elders in hiding, caved in to Paul. However, they did send Paul to the Temple for his sin. And Paul offered an animal sacrifice as an atonement long after Jesus was gone, which he should not have done.
Salaams, bro
BMZ
surely this is clear proof that they have been "playing" with the religion from day one. They kept changing to appease the group that they needed on board!
They want more female punters...and they appoint female priests!
They want LGBT representatives so they apporve their marriages..
They want cats and dogs so they offciate their marriages...

If they "adapt" today we can be sure that they "adapted" yesterday!

They keep changing their cult to bring in more punters.

How about coming up with a goddess?
A naked pagan woman omn a pole will be quite an interesting idea?
Why not...it is the right of female priests and attendees to relate to their goddess!
Salaams
WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164623 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Paul WV....why can't you answer these ismple questions? Are you feeling guilty for eating porkies?
awwwwww.....

DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164624 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This lying failed fascist claimed that he had been to London, but is unable to work out the difference between "ilford" and "london" as obviously my name was used by a moron just like this colonic!!
lol...
What being in London or not has to do with it?

I know you live in London and the other post was from Ilford, It won't change anything even if the ISP show you are in Yorkshire

It's not a secret that ISP is variable here in Topix.

For instance before I sign in when I was writing from Rome there were occasions that the ISP showed as I was writing from Florence, Palermo ect.

So if this is your defensive line then you're in an mess.

Hope you have not realized what you desired to do with the Muhammad, with the chief Imam in UK.

Pervert

LOL

Location hidden

#164625 Feb 21, 2013
LONDON IMAM SUBJECTED TO DEATH THREATS FOR SUPPORTING EVOLUTION.(PART1)

An imam of an east London mosque has been subject to death threats and intimidation for expressing his views on evolution and women's right to refuse the veil.

Dr Usama Hasan, vice-chairman at Leyton mosque and a senior lecturer in engineering at Middlesex University, ceased delivering Friday prayers after 25 years of service when 50 Muslim protesters disrupted his lecture by handing out leaflets against him and shouting in the mosque for his execution.

A statement from the secretary of the mosque, Mohammad Sethi, that was leaked to extremist websites, said Hasan had been suspended after his lecture resulted in "considerable antagonism" from the community and for his "belief that Muslim women are allowed to uncover their hair in public".

Sethi's letter, dated 24 February, said Hasan's views were in "violation of the constitution of the Masjid Trust" and that the decision had been made for the "safety and security of all parties".

But Suhaib Hasan, who is the imam's father and chairman of the mosque, posted a counter-statement on the mosque's website on Thursday. It claimed his son had been the victim of a "vicious and predetermined agenda" by a "faction of trustees" and their decision to remove him was void because their meeting was inquorate.

The chairman said the threats and disruption had come largely from Muslims outside the mosque's community.

The death threats against Hasan were made in an anonymous leaflet handed out by protesters. It quotes religious authorities saying that any Muslim who believes in evolution is an "apostate" who "must be executed".

Hasan says he believes the leaflets were produced by the website Islamic Awakening. The website's leader, Abu Zubair, has led a long campaign against Hasan including making threats when Hasan was delivering a lecture in January.

An online petition against Hasan has apparently attracted 1,100 signatories, although they are not listed publicly. The petition says they are "horrified" by his views on evolution and call for him to be removed before the mosque becomes a "hotbed of modernist extremism".

Suhaib Hasan said the petition was set up in the name of the mosque illegitimately by trustee Arif Saleem, a man Usama brought on to the trust two years ago after they studied together at Imperial College.

Hasan, who has taken out extra security on his house where he lives with his wife and four children, said he was adamant he would not be leaving the mosque, although he would not be returning to give prayers for the time being.

"I'm not leaving," he said. "I've been here for 25 years and I fear that the mosque could fall into the hands of extremists. There are plenty of other mosques in the country that have gone that way. My supporters [at the mosque] don't want that and are encouraging me to stay to fight our corner.

"I've stopped giving prayers because they were interrupted by outsiders who were making some women members feel intimidated. Most people come to the mosque once a week for a quiet space to pray and find peace and inspiration and I want to respect that."

However, he did issue a statement apologising for some of his "inflammatory" statements about evolution and retracted them.

Maajid Nawaz, executive director of the Quilliam Foundation, a thinktank on Islamic extremism where Hasan has worked, expressed concern about the case.

"Dr Hasan comes from strong Islamist routes and is the son of a famous Wahhabi scholar," said Nawaz. "It's terrifying that he is being hounded out of his position. I question the support the police and government have given him, particularly after the prime minister's recent comments that we should be doing more to support Muslims who stand up to extremism.

TO BE CONTINUED...
sun

Longview, WA

#164626 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
San Francisco to Open World's First Zoo for Gay Animals
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-c-miller/g...
Professor Jose Aragon, chairman of San Francisco State University's Department of Zoology, agrees. "We know for a fact that there are homosexual and bisexual animals. Cats in particular. There are even transgender and transexual ones. There's no reason why animals exhibiting unconventional lifestyle behavior shouldn't have their own special zoo in the city famous for gay relationships."
Although the gay animals zoo is still only in the planning stages, the religious right is already up in arms over the prospect of the immoral behavior that they envision the zoo will be showcasing. "
----------
Dolphins Engage In Bisexuality And Even Homosexuality: Study
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/dolp...
i'd be gay if i was in a zoo like san francisco state university department of zoology

Location hidden

#164627 Feb 21, 2013
LONDON IMAM SUBJECTED TO DEATH THREAT FOR SUPPORTING EVOLUTION (PART2)

"Until Cameron's speech, government policy has sent a message that it's OK to be an extremist as long as you don't blow yourselves up. But if extremists like these are left to be the gatekeepers of our communities, we're in real danger."

Hasan said the police had been slow to take the death threats against him seriously, but that they were now monitoring his case.

Harun Yahya, a popular Islamic creationist scholar from Turkey, begins a UK tour in London on Monday, adding to the debate. Last December Salir al-Sadlan, a senior Saudi-based scholar Salir al-Sadlan, said Muslims shouldn't pray behind someone who believed in evolution in a speech at Green Lanes mosque in Birmingham.

Inayat Bunglawala, chair of Muslims4UK, a group promoting Muslim engagement in British society, said there was "widespread ignorance" about evolution among the Muslim community. "Many traditional imams are grounded in ancient books in Arabic but have very little grounding in science. I find it staggering how they can be so strongly opposed to evolution without reading about it. That seems to be opposite of the very first commandment of the Qur'an, which is to read," Bunglawala said.

"Some of the language being used by Dr Hasan's opponents smacks of fanaticism. The shame is that, if his congregation do reject him, then it may well deter other imams from undertaking a study of evolution and speaking about what they have learnt."

Islamic Awakening and other members of the mosque could not be reached for comment. Hasan said the dispute over his suspension would be taken to the charity commission if it was not resolved soon.

"I've been a Londoner all my life and I grew up in that mosque," Hasan said. "I'm very passionate about living our lives in a modern way but, as far as they [my opponents] are concerned, that makes me an extremist. I'm going to have to live with extra cautions for the rest of my life."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/06/u...

Not all Muslims but most of them live as if we are in Stone Age. Many of these fools are brainless and savages. They cannot live among civilized people and respect the difference opinions that each of person, regardless its gender, social status, or background, may have.

It's clear that many Muslims should be live in jungle as their behaviour may fit well with that kind of environment, and let the nature do its course.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164628 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Paul WV....why can't you answer these ismple questions? Are you feeling guilty for eating porkies?
awwwwww.....
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
Why do you think mohammad did not want you to eat prok?
sun

Longview, WA

#164629 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Worms are hermaphroditic. I bet you would be too if you could reach.
ok you win animals are gay thank you for all your gay animal info
sun

Longview, WA

#164630 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think mohammad did not want you to eat prok?
because he was a savage an eat uncooked pork an got sicker then a dog evil pork

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#164631 Feb 21, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>i'd be gay if i was in a zoo like san francisco state university department of zoology
I cant say I disagree with you on that one

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#164632 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus

Location hidden

#164633 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwwww.....
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
The pagan book, the Quran is empty of knowledge of God.
So you talk out of ignorance Alex.
God said this about food:

Genesis 9:1-7
New International Version (NIV)

9 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them,“Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”
sun

Longview, WA

#164634 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Worms are hermaphroditic. I bet you would be too if you could reach.
had to look that word up,funny like your humor

Location hidden

#164635 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not me. Its Yoda. He has it all worked out. Though he keeps changing it. Ask BMZ - he will back me up on this.
Yoda is a fiction character from the Movie Star Wars.
Your Yoda is faking you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Wed MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Wed MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Tue interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••