Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,728)

Showing posts 154,541 - 154,560 of193,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
If he comes again, then the danger is that demons will reside in Israelites and I don't want to see that happen.
Let us keep him and the demons off.
rabbee: what do you, mean by "if"? when in reality, there is no more if about it. nor should the lying hypcrites, worry about the deamon infesting everyone else. otherwise you just have witches accusing others, for being not their kind of witches.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
allah was the head god of the 350 pagan arab gods.
Why didn't the pagans get rid of the 360 then?

Among the idolaters, there is no such thing as the Head God. You can see that from your own trinity, which has three co-equal gods. You do not have Head God. Do you think the Father is the Head God of Christianity?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This lying failed fascist claimed that he had been to London, but is unable to work out the difference between "ilford" and "london" as obviously my name was used by a moron just like this colonic!!
lol...
I was also surprised that he could not get it. Even a 3rd Grader would have known it wasn't you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-57
Chapter 119 On Prayer
…That thereafter it would be necessary for the penitent to turn story-telling into prayer, reason itself shows, even if it were not also a precept of God. For in every idle word man sins, and our God blots out sin by reason of prayer. For that prayer is the advocate of the soul; prayer is the medicine of the soul; prayer is the defence of the heart; prayer is the weapon of faith, prayer, is the bridle of sense; prayer is the salt of the flesh that suffers it not to be corrupted by sin.
I tell you that prayer is the hands of our life, whereby the man that prays shall defend himself in the day of judgment: for he shall keep his soul from sin here on earth, and shall preserve his heart that it be not touched by evil desires; offending Satan because he shall keep his sense within the Law of God, and his flesh shall walk in righteousness;, receiving from God all that he shall ask.
As God lives, in whose presence we are, a man without prayer can no more be a man of good works than a dumb man can plead his cause to a blind one; than fistula can be healed without unguent; a man defend himself without movement; or attack another without weapons, sail without rudder, or preserve dead flesh without salt;. For truly he who has no hand cannot receive. If man could change dung into gold and clay into sugar;, what would he do?…
Chapter 120 Vain Talks
The fruit of vain talking is this, that it weakens the intellect in such wise that it is not ready to receive the truth; even as a horse accustomed to carry but one ounce of cotton flock cannot carry an hundred pounds of stone. But what is worse is the man who spends his time in jests. When he is fain to pray, Satan will put into his memory those same jests, insomuch that when he ought to weep over his sins to provoke God to mercy and to win forgiveness for his sins, by laughing he provokes God to anger; who will chastise him, and cast him out.
Woe, therefore, to them that jest and talk vainly! But if our God has in abomination them that jest and talk vainly, how will he hold them that murmur and slander their neighbour, and in what plight will they be who deal with sinning as with a business supremely necessary? Oh impure world, I cannot conceive how grievously you will be punished by God! He, then, who would do penance, he, I say, must give out his words at the price of gold.…
Note: Beautiful preaching, these - MUQ
(Abridged)
These are beautiful indeed, brother.
May Allah (SWT)'s Blessings be upon those who truly submit to Allah and those who have yet to submit.
Salaams.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Try comparing the real achivements between the two MEN when they were on planet earth...as seen by real companions and disciples instead of waiting for liars like paul to make up unbelievable b/sht.
**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.
rabbee: the achievements of a liar, shall never be above the achievements in truth. nor is decieving a lot of people considered as a positive achievement.

and had muhammed of been a jew, there most certainly would not be any lying muslems today. there would just be, more lying jews.

nor do i see in TheTorah, where muhammed lives to be 930 years old. in this world so screwed up, it would take more than seven times that amount of years to not fix it again. because of all of your, and muhammeds help screwing it up also.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I get turned on by big boobs...
(smiles)
For me it is the feminine form of a mature female.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Dear "any" Christian....
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
Thank you...
Alex---Dear "any" Christian....

HughBe--- Greetings Alex, from this "Christian".

Alex--DID JESUS EAT PORK?BACON?HAM?PORK SAUSAGE?ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?

Thank you...

HughBe--- NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. I found that challenging. My question to you is, did Jesus eat anything black?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this thread about? Its about: "Who is allah." Prove me wrong! So, what is your problem?
You are acting like a Topix virgin.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't the pagans get rid of the 360 then?
Among the idolaters, there is no such thing as the Head God. You can see that from your own trinity, which has three co-equal gods. You do not have Head God. Do you think the Father is the Head God of Christianity?
Jupter was the king of the Roman gods, and allah was the head of the arab pagan gods.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We believe Allah is God.
You believe BJ is God.
So let's talk "God".
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
Don't avoid...just answer the question.
We are not talking about Jesus. Did allah eat pork? Did mohammad and allah agree together that muslims can not eat pork? If mohammad wanted to eat pork, allah would have went along with him.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever eaten anything BLACK?

How regularly do you eat white things?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
So we worship the HEAD God...not any "godhead"!!!!!!!!
Thank you for clarifying.
You already admitted that Jesus worshipped God the Father the Head God.
You are clever.
So you agree, allah is the head of the 360 pagan gods?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles is right. You are Christian Ayatullahs.
You have already been told that Allah is the LORD Almighty God of the Universe and the Master and the Owner of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. These three men were the Slaves of the LORD Almighty God Allah.
And one very important point: Allah is not the God of Christianity and neither is the God of Abraham, the God of Christianity.
Having declared that, we can discuss anything. The floor is open to all.
Now, tell us who is this monster, whom you call the triune God?
You are correct allah is the head of the 360 pagan arab gods.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, don't ask Shamma that question many times. If he gets frustrated, he will say, "Yes, Jesus ate pork and Bak Kut Teh was his favorite dish". You can expect such answers.
However, I think Paul definitely ate pork.
He can also quote that absurd reason "What goes in the mouth is not important but what comes out!"
Salaams
BMZ
lol!!!
Will be interesting if shammy girl says yes, bro!

Something like these IN BRACKETS:

WHERE WILL THEY be WITHOUT COMMAS AND BRACKETS?

BJ NOT ONLY SPOKE in PARABLES...HE ALSO SPOKE in COMMAS and BRACKETS!!!

Mark 7:19
New International Version (©1984)
For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared ALL foods INCLUDING ROAST PORK "clean.")

New Living Translation (©2007)
Food doesn't go into your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer." (By saying this, he declared that every kind of food INCLUDING ROAST PORK is acceptable in God's eyes.)

English Standard Version (©2001)
since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?”(Thus he declared all foods INCLUDING ROAST PORK clean.)

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
For it doesn't go into his heart but into the stomach and is eliminated." (As a result, He made all foods INCLUDING ROAST PORK clean.)

International Standard Version (©2012)
Because it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then into the sewer, thereby expelling all foods.(NO BRACKETED LIES HERE?)"

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?(NO BRACKETED LIES HERE?)

Salaams, WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
So you you agree Allah the HEAd God is better than one of three godheads of HEAD God?
Thank you...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of pagans. Ween't you the one raving and ranting on the Corrupted bible thread that the Catholic church is the only church given by God? I don't see how you can justify your words...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T28...
Along with these...
https://www.google.com/search...
https://www.google.com/search...
I'd say take the beam out of your own eye before telling others how to take the speck out of theirs.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about Jesus. Did allah eat pork? Did mohammad and allah agree together that muslims can not eat pork? If mohammad wanted to eat pork, allah would have went along with him.
WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS COMPLETELY, HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY?

Allah is NOT a man. So the question does not arise!

You LORD and GOD is a man known as Jesus.
So answer me as we are talking about God!!

DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also surprised that he could not get it. Even a 3rd Grader would have known it wasn't you.
Nobody sensible can work out what he is doing here...nor can he!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---Dear "any" Christian....
HughBe--- Greetings Alex, from this "Christian".
Alex--DID JESUS EAT PORK?BACON?HAM?PORK SAUSAGE?ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
Thank you...
HughBe--- NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. I found that challenging. My question to you is, did Jesus eat anything black?
Greetings dear HughBe....and thank you my true Christian friend....for confirming that Jesus did NOT eat pork or pork products.

Hope Paul WV and Shammy "the also rans" will confirm so that we can save the pigs from them.

Did he eat anything black.....something burnt? black sheep...?
Never thought of it that way....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,541 - 154,560 of193,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Apr 21 Edgar Withit 29
Blackbeard's Booty Apr 18 Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Apr 17 jeck 3
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••