Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,725)

Showing posts 154,481 - 154,500 of193,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

It is also odd that Elohim appears in Ugarit texts as a clearly plural form of El, and then later in a sometimes confused singular/plural fashion in the Hebrew texts.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Since the Ugarit and Babylonian EL is an asura then the implication is clear for those later day cults like Judaism, Christianity and Islam who borrowed this being EL and made it their only G-d/God. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

asura - a malevolent being.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Now, on to more interesting subjects based on mind-matter like the origin of languages.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

JOEL wrote:
I get turned on by big boobs...
(smiles)
Not the figure and looks?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: have you already forgot, about this secong coming. of TheGuy Whose Name, ain't really jesus? or Whose Name it really is, that always gives birth to Shet in This Second Coming. and Who lives to be, 930 years old. have you already forgotten how G-D, has Adam put to death, and returned as adam and his mate again? and are jews the only ones, rejecting ThisStory of Adam in TheHappening again? are jews the only ones, being here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again?
Rabbee,

I don't believe any one is coming back on thisTheEarth again. Why do we want Shet again? Do we have to suffer for another 930 years?

This theman Jesus is definitely not going to come back, Rabbee. What good can he do, when he could not do any thing last time?

He promised his disciples that he would come back in their life time and those dumb guys died after waiting quite long. And thistheridiculous story has been parroted out over the last 1980 years.

I don't want G-d to send anybody. Things can get worse and you can see from the potsmoker John's ridiculous Revelation.

Love you, Rabbee

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You can crap on as much as you like muztard but you have no clue about the nature of God.
Even an idiot like you however should have some clue that the evil pathological yet comical cult called islam created by the raping murdering paedophile terrorist mad mo is not from God.
This is self evident.
I never write crap. I write facts. Read my post again and see if you can refute anything? Here it is, once again for your reading pleasure:

"I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.

It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?
That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.

Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan.

Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.

The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question."

Now I say, "God and I are one!"

Accept me as your God and the Father of Jesus also! Will ya?

"John 10:30 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
30 and I am one with the Father."

So, Jesus was on the side of the Father. The Church fathers and their minions have fooled you to believe the lies.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: and how does your being another liar, against an alleged liar. ever truly improve anything, in this whole world of liars.
Rabbee,

Did you find anything wrong in the following statement, which I wrote earlier?

"It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK? "

I don't want any unschooled Christian here, to think that 'true spirit' meant the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity.

If I write "The patient is in good spirits", the unschooled Christians here may take it to mean many Holy Spirits and that, I do not want.

Salaams, Rabbee
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

JOEL wrote:
The Hebrew word for god, "El", was also the name of the chief Caananite god, El.
rabbee: your all, lying bull shit.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.
It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?
That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.
Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan.
Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.
The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.
Is there any God man living in Gan Eden besides you?
You are ignorant!
The height of your intelligence is is based on the ignorance of your prophet Muhammad.
vcbn

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I don't believe any one is coming back on thisTheEarth again. Why do we want Shet again? Do we have to suffer for another 930 years?
This theman Jesus is definitely not going to come back, Rabbee. What good can he do, when he could not do any thing last time?
He promised his disciples that he would come back in their life time and those dumb guys died after waiting quite long. And thistheridiculous story has been parroted out over the last 1980 years.
I don't want G-d to send anybody. Things can get worse and you can see from the potsmoker John's ridiculous Revelation.
Love you, Rabbee
rabbee: whether you choose to suffer torture and torment for another 870 years is up to to you against G-D. your can choose to disbelieve We are here again, in your own delusional way of thinking with the devils. but worry not i am not jesus coming back, but i am your grandfather adam being returned again here in TheTorah. nor do not think i shall stop you from your blastphemy of my or your grandmothers return. for you honor not your mother and father of all on earth. for which you dishonor your own mother and father. i do not care if you do not want G-D to send anybody, because i am here again in TheTorah from G-D. if you do not love G-D here in TheTorah then so shall you not truly love me here in it again.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant!
The height of your intelligence is is based on the ignorance of your prophet Muhammad.
Can you please use your Christian mindset and intelligence to refute any of the following?

Give it a try!

Rabbee,

I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.

Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan. Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.

The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.

Now, when I say, "God and I are one", why don't you accept me as God and the Father of your Christ and company?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
"It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK? "
I don't want any unschooled Christian here, to think that 'true spirit' meant the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity.
If I write "The patient is in good spirits", the unschooled Christians here may take it to mean many Holy Spirits and that, I do not want.
Salaams, Rabbee
rabbee: if you have thrown my MOTHER AND FATHER OUT, then also have you not thrown me out with the bath water? if my MOTHER AND FATHER, are not the HOLY SPIRIT OF G-D, then also you have accused me of not being with RUACH HA KODESH. for i am ONE WITH MY MOTHER AND FATHER IN HEAVEN OF Heavens here on earth.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: whether you choose to suffer torture and torment for another 870 years is up to to you against G-D. your can choose to disbelieve We are here again, in your own delusional way of thinking with the devils. but worry not i am not jesus coming back, but i am your grandfather adam being returned again here in TheTorah. nor do not think i shall stop you from your blastphemy of my or your grandmothers return. for you honor not your mother and father of all on earth. for which you dishonor your own mother and father. i do not care if you do not want G-D to send anybody, because i am here again in TheTorah from G-D. if you do not love G-D here in TheTorah then so shall you not truly love me here in it again.
Rabbee,

Just make sure that Jesus does not come back. I don't want to see any more problems in this world. His first visit should always remain the last.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

and also i reject your accusation, of my not being ONE WITH G-D AS THE HIS SON OF G-D - adam again here in TheTorah in TheHappening. FATHER MOTHER, SON AND DAUGHTER on earth as it is in HEAVEN of Heavens.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant!
Shamma,

Jesus, the son of Mary, was a good man but he was weak, incoherent and not-so-intelligent.

His main problem was that he was acting like you in the 1st Century Israel forum.

The Prophet was a brilliant and an intelligent man, who delivered what God revealed to him. He was a leader, a good administrator and was also a Wonderful Counsellor. Jesus did not have these qualities.

Jesus was a reformer, a teacher but wasn't sure about himself as to who he was.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Just make sure that Jesus does not come back. I don't want to see any more problems in this world. His first visit should always remain the last.
rabbee: sorry if it is inconvient for you with the devils, that i am here again. for it is not my story that we are, all here in agian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Salaams, Rabbee
You are the image of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Like Muhammad your truths are based on ignorance.
Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.
Muhammad perceived his moon god Allah to be the supreme creator of the world.
The flaw in Muhammad's belief is that Muhammad injected his own personality in the character of his moon god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Things Muhammad never knew about God.
http://www.ministrymaker.com/moral-attributes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,481 - 154,500 of193,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Archaeology Discussions

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blackbeard's Booty 13 hr Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Thu jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Thu True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••