Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
154,481 - 154,500 of 201,506 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164556 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was I who taught you that God is loving.
Your claim that your God is love is absurd, simply because your God killed an innocent man, after making a fool out of him.
If your God was loving, that would not have happened and Jesus would not have to die a wretched man's death, sandwiched between two robbers.
You taught that because because the Quran does not mention that God is love.

Your arguments are based on the teachings of Muhammad's moon god called Allah.

“The will of God is the highest rule of justice, so that what He wills must be considered just: for this very reason, because He willed it. When it is enquired, therefore, why the Lord did so? the answer must be, Because He would. But if you further ask why He so determined, you are in search of something greater and higher than the will of God, which can never be found”

It is obvious then that you worship another God other then God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164557 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this thread about? Its about: "Who is allah." Prove me wrong! So, what is your problem?
We believe Allah is God.
You believe BJ is God.
So let's talk "God".

DID JESUS EAT PORK?

Don't avoid...just answer the question.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164558 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
allah was the head god of the 350 pagan arab gods.
Good!
So we worship the HEAD God...not any "godhead"!!!!!!!!
Thank you for clarifying.
You already admitted that Jesus worshipped God the Father the Head God.
You are clever.
truth

Australia

#164559 Feb 21, 2013
perhaps someone liked egg..o yes..
Are you for sure eggs come from
chicken
snake
or
dragon
please explain
forgive me if i am wrong..
by
truth

Australia

#164560 Feb 21, 2013
How many times this planet is been sustain trough history in which form of life?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164561 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this thread about? Its about: "Who is allah." Prove me wrong! So, what is your problem?
Frijoles is right. You are Christian Ayatullahs.

You have already been told that Allah is the LORD Almighty God of the Universe and the Master and the Owner of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. These three men were the Slaves of the LORD Almighty God Allah.

And one very important point: Allah is not the God of Christianity and neither is the God of Abraham, the God of Christianity.

Having declared that, we can discuss anything. The floor is open to all.

Now, tell us who is this monster, whom you call the triune God?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164562 Feb 21, 2013
Dear "any" Christian....

DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?

Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164563 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You taught that because because the Quran does not mention that God is love.
“The will of God is the highest rule of justice, so that what He wills must be considered just: for this very reason, because He willed it. When it is enquired, therefore, why the Lord did so? the answer must be, Because He would. But if you further ask why He so determined, you are in search of something greater and higher than the will of God, which can never be found”
Dear godhead loving christian...

DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?

Thank you...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164564 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But Rabbee, the alleged Son and the alleged Holy Spirit are not your theParents. Right? That is why I suggested that no:2 and no:3 of the alleged Trinity be thrown out, so that Christians can worship G-d in true spirit, not in the Holy Spirit. Right?
rabbee: you and this world, of today again in TheTorah. have forever been wrong, about ThisStory of G-D and THEIR Son here in TheTorah. as you cannot even get, TheSon/Daughter part right.

you can pretend this world, or any subpart has always been right. but then you shall, always be wrong against G-D.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164565 Feb 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do you really think, your way of lying. is better than anyone elses, way of lying? when your hell of a mistake, is no better than anyone else not here in TheTorah hell of a mistake.
Try comparing the real achivements between the two MEN when they were on planet earth...as seen by real companions and disciples instead of waiting for liars like paul to make up unbelievable b/sht.

**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.
bmz

Singapore

#164566 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You taught that because because the Quran does not mention that God is love.

What has the will of God to do with love? Off-topic again. You have already been taught that God is loving.

It is obvious that you worship a God, who showed no compassion and had Jesus killed. Was any love shown by your God?

What kind of love was shown to Jesus, when his throat went dry after crying out for help?

It would have been great if a voice from Heaven had shouted a loud shout, "I forgive mankind all their sins."

Note: Shouting a loud shout is a biblical term used in translations.
bmz

Singapore

#164567 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear godhead loving christian...
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
Thank you...
Bro, don't ask Shamma that question many times. If he gets frustrated, he will say, "Yes, Jesus ate pork and Bak Kut Teh was his favorite dish". You can expect such answers.

However, I think Paul definitely ate pork.

He can also quote that absurd reason "What goes in the mouth is not important but what comes out!"

Salaams
BMZ
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164568 Feb 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I have almost sprayed my tea out of my mouth.
Look what a male Muslim is willing to do to be considered by its prophet.
I can't really stop laughing at that perversion...
Disgusting
LOL
This lying failed fascist claimed that he had been to London, but is unable to work out the difference between "ilford" and "london" as obviously my name was used by a moron just like this colonic!!
lol...
bmz

Singapore

#164569 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you Ayatollah?
lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164570 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
If he comes again, then the danger is that demons will reside in Israelites and I don't want to see that happen.
Let us keep him and the demons off.
rabbee: what do you, mean by "if"? when in reality, there is no more if about it. nor should the lying hypcrites, worry about the deamon infesting everyone else. otherwise you just have witches accusing others, for being not their kind of witches.
bmz

Singapore

#164571 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
allah was the head god of the 350 pagan arab gods.
Why didn't the pagans get rid of the 360 then?

Among the idolaters, there is no such thing as the Head God. You can see that from your own trinity, which has three co-equal gods. You do not have Head God. Do you think the Father is the Head God of Christianity?
bmz

Singapore

#164572 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This lying failed fascist claimed that he had been to London, but is unable to work out the difference between "ilford" and "london" as obviously my name was used by a moron just like this colonic!!
lol...
I was also surprised that he could not get it. Even a 3rd Grader would have known it wasn't you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164573 Feb 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-57
Chapter 119 On Prayer
…That thereafter it would be necessary for the penitent to turn story-telling into prayer, reason itself shows, even if it were not also a precept of God. For in every idle word man sins, and our God blots out sin by reason of prayer. For that prayer is the advocate of the soul; prayer is the medicine of the soul; prayer is the defence of the heart; prayer is the weapon of faith, prayer, is the bridle of sense; prayer is the salt of the flesh that suffers it not to be corrupted by sin.
I tell you that prayer is the hands of our life, whereby the man that prays shall defend himself in the day of judgment: for he shall keep his soul from sin here on earth, and shall preserve his heart that it be not touched by evil desires; offending Satan because he shall keep his sense within the Law of God, and his flesh shall walk in righteousness;, receiving from God all that he shall ask.
As God lives, in whose presence we are, a man without prayer can no more be a man of good works than a dumb man can plead his cause to a blind one; than fistula can be healed without unguent; a man defend himself without movement; or attack another without weapons, sail without rudder, or preserve dead flesh without salt;. For truly he who has no hand cannot receive. If man could change dung into gold and clay into sugar;, what would he do?…
Chapter 120 Vain Talks
The fruit of vain talking is this, that it weakens the intellect in such wise that it is not ready to receive the truth; even as a horse accustomed to carry but one ounce of cotton flock cannot carry an hundred pounds of stone. But what is worse is the man who spends his time in jests. When he is fain to pray, Satan will put into his memory those same jests, insomuch that when he ought to weep over his sins to provoke God to mercy and to win forgiveness for his sins, by laughing he provokes God to anger; who will chastise him, and cast him out.
Woe, therefore, to them that jest and talk vainly! But if our God has in abomination them that jest and talk vainly, how will he hold them that murmur and slander their neighbour, and in what plight will they be who deal with sinning as with a business supremely necessary? Oh impure world, I cannot conceive how grievously you will be punished by God! He, then, who would do penance, he, I say, must give out his words at the price of gold.…
Note: Beautiful preaching, these - MUQ
(Abridged)
These are beautiful indeed, brother.
May Allah (SWT)'s Blessings be upon those who truly submit to Allah and those who have yet to submit.
Salaams.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164574 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Try comparing the real achivements between the two MEN when they were on planet earth...as seen by real companions and disciples instead of waiting for liars like paul to make up unbelievable b/sht.
**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.
rabbee: the achievements of a liar, shall never be above the achievements in truth. nor is decieving a lot of people considered as a positive achievement.

and had muhammed of been a jew, there most certainly would not be any lying muslems today. there would just be, more lying jews.

nor do i see in TheTorah, where muhammed lives to be 930 years old. in this world so screwed up, it would take more than seven times that amount of years to not fix it again. because of all of your, and muhammeds help screwing it up also.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#164575 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I get turned on by big boobs...
(smiles)
For me it is the feminine form of a mature female.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Aug 26 interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••