Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,724)

Showing posts 154,461 - 154,480 of198,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are the image of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Like Muhammad your truths are based on ignorance.

Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.

Muhammad perceived his moon god Allah to be the supreme creator of the world.

The flaw in Muhammad's belief is that Muhammad injected his own personality in the character of his moon god.
You are off-topic again like the writers of the gospels.

This is what I wrote and I want your Lira (not two worthless cents) on this:

Rabbee,

Did you find anything wrong in the following statement, which I wrote earlier?

"It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK? "

I don't want any unschooled Christian here, to think that 'true spirit' meant the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity.

If I write "The patient is in good spirits", the unschooled Christians here may take it to mean many Holy Spirits and that, I do not want.

Salaams, Rabbee
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry if it is inconvient for you with the devils, that i am here again. for it is not my story that we are, all here in agian.
Rabbee,

If he comes again, then the danger is that demons will reside in Israelites and I don't want to see that happen.

Let us keep him and the demons off.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The holiness of God.
There is a great need for the recognition of God’s holiness. The Bible tells us to “hallow His name”(Matthew 6:9). We need a divine revelation of the holiness of God — without which we will never be used of Him the way he desires. Anyone who desires to make (or ever has made) an impact for God must understand His holiness. We see this in the case of Moses (Exodus 3:3-5), Joshua (Joshua 5:13-18) and Isaiah (Isaiah 6:1-6).

John wrote,“This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all”(1 John 1:5 NASB). Light philosophically represents truth, physically God’s glory and morally holiness. God is holy and there is nothing unholy or sinful in Him. There are five things we learn from this.

Our own personal sinfulness. At Isaiah’s revelation of God he said,“ Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts”(Isaiah 6:5 NASB). Peter at his first revelation of the Master “Fell down at Jesus’ feet, saying,“Go away from me Lord, for I am a sinful man”(Luke 5:8 NASB)! Where there is a revelation of God’s holiness there will also be a revelation of our personal sinfulness.
There is a great chasm between God and man. Sin separates us from God. Isaiah cried out,“Your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear”(Isaiah 59:2 NASB). Immediately after sinning Adam and Eve hid from the presence of the Lord (Genesis 3:10). As a result of sin “He (God) drove the man out”(Genesis 3:24 NASB). They were driven out of the garden and His presence. Because God is holy and we are sinful there is a great chasm between God and man.
We must approach God in the merits of another. We cannot approach God in our own merit. That is why Jesus came. The only way we can approach God is by means of Jesus’ blood and righteousness.“For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father”(Ephesians 2:18).“By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God”(Romans 5:2 KJV).“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh”(Hebrews 10:19-20).
We should approach God with reverence. In these days of casualness, we have lost a sense of reverence in the church. I have always believed people should be free to attend church however they feel comfortable, but I often wonder if we have taken things a little too far. Have we lost all our reverence for God?“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire”(Hebrews 12:28-29 NIV).
We should aim for holiness.“Like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, You shall be holy, for I am holy”(1 Peter 1:15-16 NASB).“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord”(Hebrews 12:14 KJV). Most of us have heard it preached over and over that without holiness no man shall see the Lord but that is not what it says. It is being misquoted. The key word is “follow.” It’s without the pursuit of holiness that no man shall see the Lord. None will ever be completely holy in and of ourself, but we must pursue being holy as He is holy. We are to “Be imitators of God as dear children”(Ephesians 5:1 NKJV).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are off-topic again like the writers of the gospels.
This is what I wrote and I want your Lira (not two worthless cents) on this:
Rabbee,
Did you find anything wrong in the following statement, which I wrote earlier?
"It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK? "
I don't want any unschooled Christian here, to think that 'true spirit' meant the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity.
If I write "The patient is in good spirits", the unschooled Christians here may take it to mean many Holy Spirits and that, I do not want.
Salaams, Rabbee
Your writings are the reflections of the personality of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.

Explain why Muhammad taught that God is not love, but is only loving?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your writings are the reflections of the personality of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
If I tell you that I am love, you will laugh at me.

But if I say that I am loving then you can't.

It is soooooo absurd to say that God is love. This is the third absurd line in Christianity's English or Greek.

First two absurd lines were: "Before Abraham was bron, I am" and "The Father and I are one".

We call such absurdities as the Church's language, which is always grammatically wrong and absurd.

So, say "God is loving". The problem with the Church's silly language is that adjectives become nouns.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

then who em I..as well who is on my place..please tell me.
meaning of thief too..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy holy Allah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Jesus, the son of Mary, was a good man but he was weak, incoherent and not-so-intelligent.
His main problem was that he was acting like you in the 1st Century Israel forum.
The Prophet was a brilliant and an intelligent man, who delivered what God revealed to him. He was a leader, a good administrator and was also a Wonderful Counsellor. Jesus did not have these qualities.
Jesus was a reformer, a teacher but wasn't sure about himself as to who he was.
The problem is that Muhammad failed himself and Muslims.
Muhammad taught that knowledge was the way to paradise.
That Allah exalted those that seek knowledge.

But Muhammad failed to teach Muslims correctly to seek God first above knowledge.

Your intelligence is worthless because you know nothing about God.
Muhammad taught Muslims about his pagan moon god.

Muhammad deceived Muslims by entwining the prophets into his revelations he received from satanic spirits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If I tell you that I am love, you will laugh at me.
But if I say that I am loving then you can't.
It is soooooo absurd to say that God is love. This is the third absurd line in Christianity's English or Greek.
First two absurd lines were: "Before Abraham was bron, I am" and "The Father and I are one".
We call such absurdities as the Church's language, which is always grammatically wrong and absurd.
So, say "God is loving". The problem with the Church's silly language is that adjectives become nouns.
You speak from the ignorance of Muhammad.

The love of God.
This is one of the most well known of all God’s attributes. The Bible emphatically states,“God is love”(1 John 4:8 and 16).
It’s not that God loves but He is love.

It’s not just something He does but who He is. Love isn’t God, this concept only perverts His love.
God’s very nature is love. It’s is not what God does but who He is.

There are manifestations of His love, but they are a mere bi-product of who He is.
Manifestations of His love flow from His very being. Below are some manifestations of God’s love.

The sacrifice of His Son (John 3:16; 1 John 3:16; 4:9; Romans 5:6-8).
It’s God’s love that satisfies His holiness.

It’s impossible to look back to Calvary and say God doesn’t love us.
Calling us His children (1 John 3:1).
Giving us life and position in Christ (Ephesians 2:4-6).
His discipline (Hebrews 12:5-11).
His inability to forget about us (Isaiah 49:15-16).
Rejoicing over our return (Luke 15:3-24).

What should our response be to God’s love?
Continue in the love of God (Jude 21).
Love Him back (1 John 4:19).
Love one another (1 John 4:11-12).

Muhammad expressed himself in the Quran as being the nature of God.
That is what the whole Quran is all about.

Muhammad's narcissistic demeanor demanded respect and he used Allah as his whipping boy to control his followers.

Muhammad said "Allah exalts those that seek knowledge"
And you are expressing Muhammad's view in trying to translate Greek.
But you fail to grasp the knowledge of the message in the scripture.

You say the Church fathers are wrong only because it does not agree with the false scriptures in the Quran.

Muslims don't get it!
Muhammad teachings are about his pagan moon god, not about the God of the Holy Bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please use your Christian mindset and intelligence to refute any of the following?
Give it a try!
Rabbee,
I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.
It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?
That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.
Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan. Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.
The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.
Now, when I say, "God and I are one", why don't you accept me as God and the Father of your Christ and company?
God is Spirit, and Jesus is of the same Spirit as God the Father.

So the Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father
Jesus said the "Father and I are One correctly.

Christians become One with God, by receiving Gods Holy Spirit at baptism.

God dwells in the body of those that are baptized into Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Through baptism Christians become spiritual Children of God.
They receive the Holy Spirit of God.

Muhammad did not teach this to Muslims because Muhammad worshiped his pagan moon god.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Jesus, the son of Mary, was a good man but he was weak, incoherent and not-so-intelligent.
His main problem was that he was acting like you in the 1st Century Israel forum.
The Prophet was a brilliant and an intelligent man, who delivered what God revealed to him. He was a leader, a good administrator and was also a Wonderful Counsellor. Jesus did not have these qualities.
Jesus was a reformer, a teacher but wasn't sure about himself as to who he was.
mohammad was a carnal uneducated 7th century war lord who had a weakness for women and girls; alive or dead. God never talked to him as He did Moses. allah didn't even talk to mohammad but a spirit who mohammad thought was a demon, but some women told him it was Gabrial. There are no writings left us by mohammad, but only the supposed copies of them.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is Spirit, and Jesus is of the same Spirit as God the Father.
So the Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father
Jesus said the "Father and I are One correctly.
Christians become One with God, by receiving Gods Holy Spirit at baptism.
God dwells in the body of those that are baptized into Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Through baptism Christians become spiritual Children of God.
They receive the Holy Spirit of God.

Muhammad did not teach this to Muslims because Muhammad worshiped his pagan moon god.
I have already taught you that "The Father and I are one", does NOT mean "The Father and I are the one and the same person". It would be idiotic to say that Jesus was also your God the Father.

If he were the Father, he would not have said, "I am going to the Father." Even a 3rd Grader can understand that. So, Jesus was neither God nor the Father. He was just a man,

Muhammad did not teach all that because it is crap.

Jesus said more than this, ""Father and I are One".

He also said, "Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one."

This verse blasts that absurd and misinterpreted verse "The Father and I are one."
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
The love of God.
This is one of the most well known of all God’s attributes. The Bible emphatically states,“God is love”(1 John 4:8 and 16).
It’s not that God loves but He is love.
I have already told you that "God is love" is an absurd verse. It should be, "God is loving".

"God is love" is a late forgery.

In this translation, God is charity. lol!

" 1 John 4:8 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

8 He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is charity."

This is another absurd translation but it tells us that nobody knows what the actual word was. That is why I call it Christian's English, which is mostly absurd and makes no sense.

So, what are you going to do now? Will you say Wycliffe was an idiot?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is Spirit, and Jesus is of the same Spirit as God the Father.
No wonder, Jesus told you guys not to blaspheme the Spirit. Looks like the Father and Son came from the Spirit, which was the main source.

In other words, the Spirit begat the Father and the Son.

Thus the Spirit is greater than the Father and Jesus combined. Right?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
It was I who taught you that God is loving.

Your claim that your God is love is absurd, simply because your God killed an innocent man, after making a fool out of him.

If your God was loving, that would not have happened and Jesus would not have to die a wretched man's death, sandwiched between two robbers.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad was a carnal uneducated 7th century war lord who had a weakness for women and girls; alive or dead. God never talked to him as He did Moses. allah didn't even talk to mohammad but a spirit who mohammad thought was a demon, but some women told him it was Gabrial. There are no writings left us by mohammad, but only the supposed copies of them.
Do you serious believe that Jesus was not carnal? He was also a carnal man. If you raed your gospels, it is quite obvious that he was carnal.

Keep in mind that only the women went to his tomb first, not men. That shows he had been intimate with them. Even Pilate's wife was crazy about him.

You must read in between the lines and only then you can make out that he was a man of women and was supported or maintained by women.

That is why I ahd asked you earlier why did Martha whisper in her sister's ear that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you serious believe that Jesus was not carnal? He was also a carnal man. If you raed your gospels, it is quite obvious that he was carnal.
Keep in mind that only the women went to his tomb first, not men. That shows he had been intimate with them. Even Pilate's wife was crazy about him.
You must read in between the lines and only then you can make out that he was a man of women and was supported or maintained by women.
That is why I ahd asked you earlier why did Martha whisper in her sister's ear that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village.
This thread is about "Who is allah" and not "Who is Jesus" or "Who is God." Why didn't allah speak directly to mohammad? muslims always claim the koran has never changed but their own books say otherwise. There were many versions of the koran before someone had all the many versions burnt and replaced it with his own. He probably also burnt the original koran pieces as well.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about "Who is allah" and not "Who is Jesus" or "Who is God." .
Who died and made you Ayatollah?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are the image of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Like Muhammad your truths are based on ignorance.
Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.
Muhammad perceived his moon god Allah to be the supreme creator of the world.
The flaw in Muhammad's belief is that Muhammad injected his own personality in the character of his moon god.
Sorry.

It is your Christian God, who is narcissistic. I think all the alleged three in Trinity are suffering from severe personality disorder, which we call NPD.

Moon God and Moon Goddesses were the wild imagination of the pagans in the regions, where the man God was introduced to replace the moon God and moon Goddesses. Check it out.

Even the pagan Arabs did not worship any moon God. They do not even have a term for that stupid thing.

The flaw was in Jesus' teachings. If he had been coherent and had taught well, there would have been no Christianity, which was founded by a pagan emperor, for whose sake the Trinity was created.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you Ayatollah?
What is this thread about? Its about: "Who is allah." Prove me wrong! So, what is your problem?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
It is your Christian God, who is narcissistic. I think all the alleged three in Trinity are suffering from severe personality disorder, which we call NPD.
Moon God and Moon Goddesses were the wild imagination of the pagans in the regions, where the man God was introduced to replace the moon God and moon Goddesses. Check it out.
Even the pagan Arabs did not worship any moon God. They do not even have a term for that stupid thing.
The flaw was in Jesus' teachings. If he had been coherent and had taught well, there would have been no Christianity, which was founded by a pagan emperor, for whose sake the Trinity was created.
allah was the head god of the 350 pagan arab gods.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,461 - 154,480 of198,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••