Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,256

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164535 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your writings are the reflections of the personality of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Explain why Muhammad taught that God is not love, but is only loving?
If I tell you that I am love, you will laugh at me.

But if I say that I am loving then you can't.

It is soooooo absurd to say that God is love. This is the third absurd line in Christianity's English or Greek.

First two absurd lines were: "Before Abraham was bron, I am" and "The Father and I are one".

We call such absurdities as the Church's language, which is always grammatically wrong and absurd.

So, say "God is loving". The problem with the Church's silly language is that adjectives become nouns.
truth

Australia

#164536 Feb 21, 2013
then who em I..as well who is on my place..please tell me.
meaning of thief too..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy holy Allah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164537 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Jesus, the son of Mary, was a good man but he was weak, incoherent and not-so-intelligent.
His main problem was that he was acting like you in the 1st Century Israel forum.
The Prophet was a brilliant and an intelligent man, who delivered what God revealed to him. He was a leader, a good administrator and was also a Wonderful Counsellor. Jesus did not have these qualities.
Jesus was a reformer, a teacher but wasn't sure about himself as to who he was.
The problem is that Muhammad failed himself and Muslims.
Muhammad taught that knowledge was the way to paradise.
That Allah exalted those that seek knowledge.

But Muhammad failed to teach Muslims correctly to seek God first above knowledge.

Your intelligence is worthless because you know nothing about God.
Muhammad taught Muslims about his pagan moon god.

Muhammad deceived Muslims by entwining the prophets into his revelations he received from satanic spirits.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164538 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If I tell you that I am love, you will laugh at me.
But if I say that I am loving then you can't.
It is soooooo absurd to say that God is love. This is the third absurd line in Christianity's English or Greek.
First two absurd lines were: "Before Abraham was bron, I am" and "The Father and I are one".
We call such absurdities as the Church's language, which is always grammatically wrong and absurd.
So, say "God is loving". The problem with the Church's silly language is that adjectives become nouns.
You speak from the ignorance of Muhammad.

The love of God.
This is one of the most well known of all Godís attributes. The Bible emphatically states,ďGod is loveĒ(1 John 4:8 and 16).
Itís not that God loves but He is love.

Itís not just something He does but who He is. Love isnít God, this concept only perverts His love.
Godís very nature is love. Itís is not what God does but who He is.

There are manifestations of His love, but they are a mere bi-product of who He is.
Manifestations of His love flow from His very being. Below are some manifestations of Godís love.

The sacrifice of His Son (John 3:16; 1 John 3:16; 4:9; Romans 5:6-8).
Itís Godís love that satisfies His holiness.

Itís impossible to look back to Calvary and say God doesnít love us.
Calling us His children (1 John 3:1).
Giving us life and position in Christ (Ephesians 2:4-6).
His discipline (Hebrews 12:5-11).
His inability to forget about us (Isaiah 49:15-16).
Rejoicing over our return (Luke 15:3-24).

What should our response be to Godís love?
Continue in the love of God (Jude 21).
Love Him back (1 John 4:19).
Love one another (1 John 4:11-12).

Muhammad expressed himself in the Quran as being the nature of God.
That is what the whole Quran is all about.

Muhammad's narcissistic demeanor demanded respect and he used Allah as his whipping boy to control his followers.

Muhammad said "Allah exalts those that seek knowledge"
And you are expressing Muhammad's view in trying to translate Greek.
But you fail to grasp the knowledge of the message in the scripture.

You say the Church fathers are wrong only because it does not agree with the false scriptures in the Quran.

Muslims don't get it!
Muhammad teachings are about his pagan moon god, not about the God of the Holy Bible.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164539 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please use your Christian mindset and intelligence to refute any of the following?
Give it a try!
Rabbee,
I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.
It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?
That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.
Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan. Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.
The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.
Now, when I say, "God and I are one", why don't you accept me as God and the Father of your Christ and company?
God is Spirit, and Jesus is of the same Spirit as God the Father.

So the Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father
Jesus said the "Father and I are One correctly.

Christians become One with God, by receiving Gods Holy Spirit at baptism.

God dwells in the body of those that are baptized into Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Through baptism Christians become spiritual Children of God.
They receive the Holy Spirit of God.

Muhammad did not teach this to Muslims because Muhammad worshiped his pagan moon god.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164540 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Jesus, the son of Mary, was a good man but he was weak, incoherent and not-so-intelligent.
His main problem was that he was acting like you in the 1st Century Israel forum.
The Prophet was a brilliant and an intelligent man, who delivered what God revealed to him. He was a leader, a good administrator and was also a Wonderful Counsellor. Jesus did not have these qualities.
Jesus was a reformer, a teacher but wasn't sure about himself as to who he was.
mohammad was a carnal uneducated 7th century war lord who had a weakness for women and girls; alive or dead. God never talked to him as He did Moses. allah didn't even talk to mohammad but a spirit who mohammad thought was a demon, but some women told him it was Gabrial. There are no writings left us by mohammad, but only the supposed copies of them.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164541 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is Spirit, and Jesus is of the same Spirit as God the Father.
So the Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father
Jesus said the "Father and I are One correctly.
Christians become One with God, by receiving Gods Holy Spirit at baptism.
God dwells in the body of those that are baptized into Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Through baptism Christians become spiritual Children of God.
They receive the Holy Spirit of God.

Muhammad did not teach this to Muslims because Muhammad worshiped his pagan moon god.
I have already taught you that "The Father and I are one", does NOT mean "The Father and I are the one and the same person". It would be idiotic to say that Jesus was also your God the Father.

If he were the Father, he would not have said, "I am going to the Father." Even a 3rd Grader can understand that. So, Jesus was neither God nor the Father. He was just a man,

Muhammad did not teach all that because it is crap.

Jesus said more than this, ""Father and I are One".

He also said, "Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one."

This verse blasts that absurd and misinterpreted verse "The Father and I are one."

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164542 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The love of God.
This is one of the most well known of all Godís attributes. The Bible emphatically states,ďGod is loveĒ(1 John 4:8 and 16).
Itís not that God loves but He is love.
I have already told you that "God is love" is an absurd verse. It should be, "God is loving".

"God is love" is a late forgery.

In this translation, God is charity. lol!

" 1 John 4:8 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

8 He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is charity."

This is another absurd translation but it tells us that nobody knows what the actual word was. That is why I call it Christian's English, which is mostly absurd and makes no sense.

So, what are you going to do now? Will you say Wycliffe was an idiot?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164543 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is Spirit, and Jesus is of the same Spirit as God the Father.
No wonder, Jesus told you guys not to blaspheme the Spirit. Looks like the Father and Son came from the Spirit, which was the main source.

In other words, the Spirit begat the Father and the Son.

Thus the Spirit is greater than the Father and Jesus combined. Right?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164544 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Explain why Muhammad taught that God is not love, but is only loving?
It was I who taught you that God is loving.

Your claim that your God is love is absurd, simply because your God killed an innocent man, after making a fool out of him.

If your God was loving, that would not have happened and Jesus would not have to die a wretched man's death, sandwiched between two robbers.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164545 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad was a carnal uneducated 7th century war lord who had a weakness for women and girls; alive or dead. God never talked to him as He did Moses. allah didn't even talk to mohammad but a spirit who mohammad thought was a demon, but some women told him it was Gabrial. There are no writings left us by mohammad, but only the supposed copies of them.
Do you serious believe that Jesus was not carnal? He was also a carnal man. If you raed your gospels, it is quite obvious that he was carnal.

Keep in mind that only the women went to his tomb first, not men. That shows he had been intimate with them. Even Pilate's wife was crazy about him.

You must read in between the lines and only then you can make out that he was a man of women and was supported or maintained by women.

That is why I ahd asked you earlier why did Martha whisper in her sister's ear that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164546 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you serious believe that Jesus was not carnal? He was also a carnal man. If you raed your gospels, it is quite obvious that he was carnal.
Keep in mind that only the women went to his tomb first, not men. That shows he had been intimate with them. Even Pilate's wife was crazy about him.
You must read in between the lines and only then you can make out that he was a man of women and was supported or maintained by women.
That is why I ahd asked you earlier why did Martha whisper in her sister's ear that Jesus wanted to meet her outside the village.
This thread is about "Who is allah" and not "Who is Jesus" or "Who is God." Why didn't allah speak directly to mohammad? muslims always claim the koran has never changed but their own books say otherwise. There were many versions of the koran before someone had all the many versions burnt and replaced it with his own. He probably also burnt the original koran pieces as well.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#164547 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about "Who is allah" and not "Who is Jesus" or "Who is God." .
Who died and made you Ayatollah?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164548 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are the image of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Like Muhammad your truths are based on ignorance.
Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.
Muhammad perceived his moon god Allah to be the supreme creator of the world.
The flaw in Muhammad's belief is that Muhammad injected his own personality in the character of his moon god.
Sorry.

It is your Christian God, who is narcissistic. I think all the alleged three in Trinity are suffering from severe personality disorder, which we call NPD.

Moon God and Moon Goddesses were the wild imagination of the pagans in the regions, where the man God was introduced to replace the moon God and moon Goddesses. Check it out.

Even the pagan Arabs did not worship any moon God. They do not even have a term for that stupid thing.

The flaw was in Jesus' teachings. If he had been coherent and had taught well, there would have been no Christianity, which was founded by a pagan emperor, for whose sake the Trinity was created.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164549 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you Ayatollah?
What is this thread about? Its about: "Who is allah." Prove me wrong! So, what is your problem?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164550 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
It is your Christian God, who is narcissistic. I think all the alleged three in Trinity are suffering from severe personality disorder, which we call NPD.
Moon God and Moon Goddesses were the wild imagination of the pagans in the regions, where the man God was introduced to replace the moon God and moon Goddesses. Check it out.
Even the pagan Arabs did not worship any moon God. They do not even have a term for that stupid thing.
The flaw was in Jesus' teachings. If he had been coherent and had taught well, there would have been no Christianity, which was founded by a pagan emperor, for whose sake the Trinity was created.
allah was the head god of the 350 pagan arab gods.
truth

Australia

#164551 Feb 21, 2013
ok
i don't think so that you can make god bigger or smaller or richer..no
as well no any woman speak with muhamed as gabriel..no no no
must be very funny explanation..are you for sure
you explain very well..in both religion they say silence woman..no as you can see woman can't be as you wish explain..
rosary is great weapens that you need know about transformation..man or woman..please explain on proper way.

Spirit..yes many spirit exist..no no no every spirit is not holy.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#164552 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
It is your Christian God, who is narcissistic. I think all the alleged three in Trinity are suffering from severe personality disorder, which we call NPD.
Moon God and Moon Goddesses were the wild imagination of the pagans in the regions, where the man God was introduced to replace the moon God and moon Goddesses. Check it out.
Even the pagan Arabs did not worship any moon God. They do not even have a term for that stupid thing.
The flaw was in Jesus' teachings. If he had been coherent and had taught well, there would have been no Christianity, which was founded by a pagan emperor, for whose sake the Trinity was created.
I would convert to Islam tomorrow if it was a true religion.

The fact is, Islam is a false religion with a false prophet.

Muhammed was a mass Murderer, a Thief, a Paedophile and a Liar.

All these things are very well documented and nobody can deny them.

This explains why the followers of Muhammed are, mass Murderers (as in 9/11), Thieves, Paedophiles and liars.

See it's all simple, just look at the Islamic countries. Everyone is trying to run from them to Christian countries.

Christians follow Jesus, who was the opposite of Mohammed. He never murdered anyone, He never stole form anyone, He never forced children to have sex with Him and He never lied.

It's very hard for people in the free Countries to understand why any person with a brain would fall for such an evil, blood soaked religion.

Absolutely amazing.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164553 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
It is your Christian God, who is narcissistic. I think all the alleged three in Trinity are suffering from severe personality disorder, which we call NPD.
Moon God and Moon Goddesses were the wild imagination of the pagans in the regions, where the man God was introduced to replace the moon God and moon Goddesses. Check it out.
Even the pagan Arabs did not worship any moon God. They do not even have a term for that stupid thing.
The flaw was in Jesus' teachings. If he had been coherent and had taught well, there would have been no Christianity, which was founded by a pagan emperor, for whose sake the Trinity was created.
The Most Holy Trinity: a Union of Love

It is said that a people's values can be seen in the god they worship. For Christians,``God is love''(1 Jn 4:8). But a God who is love seems like a philosophical impossibility. How can one God, who is perfect, lacking nothing in himself and possessed of no dependence on creatures, be love when love necessitates a relation to another?

The resolution of this paradox God himself has revealed to us: God is perfect unity, but a unity of three Divine Persons-- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-- who are each equally divine. The Father, Son, and Spirit exist from all eternity.

None precedes the other in time, but each are related to the others by a relationship that orders them with respect to the others.

The ever-living, all-knowing, almighty God the Father exists from all eternity and is the source of all perfection created and uncreated.

The self-conception and self-expression of the perfect Being is so complete that it is another person: God the Son, the image of the invisible Father,``the only-begotten Son of God, begotten from the Father before all the ages, light from light, true God from true God, begotten not made, consubstantial with the Father, through whom all things came to be''(Nicene-Constantipolitan Creed).

The love between the Father and the Son is so perfect that it too is another person: the Holy Spirit ``the holy, the lordly and life-giving one, proceeding forth from the Father [and the Son], co-worshipped and co-glorified with Father and Son''(ibid.).

But if the Holy Spirit is the love between the Father and the Son, how can God as a whole be called Love? Each person shares equally in the divine nature, so that each person shares equally in the perfections of the others.

The only distinction between the persons of the Trinity is their mutual relations.
None of the persons exists in respect to himself alone, but each exists relatively to the other two:

...the ``three persons'' who exist in God are the reality of word and love in their attachment to each other. They are not substances, personalities in the modern sense, but the relatedness whose pure actuality... does not impair unity of the highest being but fills it out.

He is not called Father with reference to himself but only in relation to the Son; seen by himself he is simply God.''

Here the decisive point comes beautifully to light.``Father'' is purely a concept of relationship.
Only in being-for the other is he Father; in his own being-in-himself he is simply God.

Person is the pure relation of being related, nothing else.
Relationship is not something extra added to the person, as it is with us; it only exists at all as relatedness.

....the First Person [the Father] does not beget the Son in the sense of the act of begetting coming on top of the finished Person; it is the act of begetting, of giving oneself, of streaming forth. It is identical with the act of giving.(Joseph Ratzinger Introduction to Christianity, pp. 131-132; cf. Augustine, Enarationes in Psalmos 68; De Trinitate VII, 1, 2.)

Each of the persons of the Trinity lives completely for the others; each is a complete gift of self to the others. The complete self-giving not only constitutes the individual persons of the Trinity, but also their inseparable oneness.

God is One.
The Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

#164554 Feb 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>I would convert to Islam tomorrow if it was a true religion.
The fact is, Islam is a false religion with a false prophet.
Muhammed was a mass Murderer, a Thief, a Paedophile and a Liar.
All these things are very well documented and nobody can deny them.
This explains why the followers of Muhammed are, mass Murderers (as in 9/11), Thieves, Paedophiles and liars.
See it's all simple, just look at the Islamic countries. Everyone is trying to run from them to Christian countries.
Christians follow Jesus, who was the opposite of Mohammed. He never murdered anyone, He never stole form anyone, He never forced children to have sex with Him and He never lied.
It's very hard for people in the free Countries to understand why any person with a brain would fall for such an evil, blood soaked religion.
Absolutely amazing.
Thank you for your free and open thoughts. What are your thoughts about how many days past from the time of his death until his ressurection?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 9 hr tongangodz 1,965
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web