Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,053

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164517 Feb 20, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and how does your being another liar, against an alleged liar. ever truly improve anything, in this whole world of liars.
Rabbee,

Did you find anything wrong in the following statement, which I wrote earlier?

"It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK? "

I don't want any unschooled Christian here, to think that 'true spirit' meant the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity.

If I write "The patient is in good spirits", the unschooled Christians here may take it to mean many Holy Spirits and that, I do not want.

Salaams, Rabbee
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164518 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The Hebrew word for god, "El", was also the name of the chief Caananite god, El.
rabbee: your all, lying bull shit.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164519 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.
It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?
That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.
Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan.
Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.
The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.
Is there any God man living in Gan Eden besides you?
You are ignorant!
The height of your intelligence is is based on the ignorance of your prophet Muhammad.
vcbn

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#164520 Feb 20, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164521 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I don't believe any one is coming back on thisTheEarth again. Why do we want Shet again? Do we have to suffer for another 930 years?
This theman Jesus is definitely not going to come back, Rabbee. What good can he do, when he could not do any thing last time?
He promised his disciples that he would come back in their life time and those dumb guys died after waiting quite long. And thistheridiculous story has been parroted out over the last 1980 years.
I don't want G-d to send anybody. Things can get worse and you can see from the potsmoker John's ridiculous Revelation.
Love you, Rabbee
rabbee: whether you choose to suffer torture and torment for another 870 years is up to to you against G-D. your can choose to disbelieve We are here again, in your own delusional way of thinking with the devils. but worry not i am not jesus coming back, but i am your grandfather adam being returned again here in TheTorah. nor do not think i shall stop you from your blastphemy of my or your grandmothers return. for you honor not your mother and father of all on earth. for which you dishonor your own mother and father. i do not care if you do not want G-D to send anybody, because i am here again in TheTorah from G-D. if you do not love G-D here in TheTorah then so shall you not truly love me here in it again.
bmz

Singapore

#164522 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant!
The height of your intelligence is is based on the ignorance of your prophet Muhammad.
Can you please use your Christian mindset and intelligence to refute any of the following?

Give it a try!

Rabbee,

I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.

It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?

That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.

Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan. Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.

The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.

Now, when I say, "God and I are one", why don't you accept me as God and the Father of your Christ and company?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164523 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
"It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK? "
I don't want any unschooled Christian here, to think that 'true spirit' meant the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity.
If I write "The patient is in good spirits", the unschooled Christians here may take it to mean many Holy Spirits and that, I do not want.
Salaams, Rabbee
rabbee: if you have thrown my MOTHER AND FATHER OUT, then also have you not thrown me out with the bath water? if my MOTHER AND FATHER, are not the HOLY SPIRIT OF G-D, then also you have accused me of not being with RUACH HA KODESH. for i am ONE WITH MY MOTHER AND FATHER IN HEAVEN OF Heavens here on earth.
bmz

Singapore

#164524 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: whether you choose to suffer torture and torment for another 870 years is up to to you against G-D. your can choose to disbelieve We are here again, in your own delusional way of thinking with the devils. but worry not i am not jesus coming back, but i am your grandfather adam being returned again here in TheTorah. nor do not think i shall stop you from your blastphemy of my or your grandmothers return. for you honor not your mother and father of all on earth. for which you dishonor your own mother and father. i do not care if you do not want G-D to send anybody, because i am here again in TheTorah from G-D. if you do not love G-D here in TheTorah then so shall you not truly love me here in it again.
Rabbee,

Just make sure that Jesus does not come back. I don't want to see any more problems in this world. His first visit should always remain the last.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164525 Feb 20, 2013
and also i reject your accusation, of my not being ONE WITH G-D AS THE HIS SON OF G-D - adam again here in TheTorah in TheHappening. FATHER MOTHER, SON AND DAUGHTER on earth as it is in HEAVEN of Heavens.
bmz

Singapore

#164526 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant!
Shamma,

Jesus, the son of Mary, was a good man but he was weak, incoherent and not-so-intelligent.

His main problem was that he was acting like you in the 1st Century Israel forum.

The Prophet was a brilliant and an intelligent man, who delivered what God revealed to him. He was a leader, a good administrator and was also a Wonderful Counsellor. Jesus did not have these qualities.

Jesus was a reformer, a teacher but wasn't sure about himself as to who he was.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164527 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Just make sure that Jesus does not come back. I don't want to see any more problems in this world. His first visit should always remain the last.
rabbee: sorry if it is inconvient for you with the devils, that i am here again. for it is not my story that we are, all here in agian.

Location hidden

#164528 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Salaams, Rabbee
You are the image of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Like Muhammad your truths are based on ignorance.
Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.
Muhammad perceived his moon god Allah to be the supreme creator of the world.
The flaw in Muhammad's belief is that Muhammad injected his own personality in the character of his moon god.

Location hidden

#164529 Feb 20, 2013
Things Muhammad never knew about God.
http://www.ministrymaker.com/moral-attributes...
bmz

Singapore

#164530 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you have thrown my MOTHER AND FATHER OUT, then also have you not thrown me out with the bath water? if my MOTHER AND FATHER, are not the HOLY SPIRIT OF G-D, then also you have accused me of not being with RUACH HA KODESH. for i am ONE WITH MY MOTHER AND FATHER IN HEAVEN OF Heavens here on earth.
But Rabbee, the alleged Son and the alleged Holy Spirit are not your theParents. Right? That is why I suggested that no:2 and no:3 of the alleged Trinity be thrown out, so that Christians can worship G-d in true spirit, not in the Holy Spirit. Right?
bmz

Singapore

#164531 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are the image of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Like Muhammad your truths are based on ignorance.

Muhammad worshiped the pagan moon god Allah.

Muhammad perceived his moon god Allah to be the supreme creator of the world.

The flaw in Muhammad's belief is that Muhammad injected his own personality in the character of his moon god.
You are off-topic again like the writers of the gospels.

This is what I wrote and I want your Lira (not two worthless cents) on this:

Rabbee,

Salaams, Rabbee
bmz

Singapore

#164532 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry if it is inconvient for you with the devils, that i am here again. for it is not my story that we are, all here in agian.
Rabbee,

If he comes again, then the danger is that demons will reside in Israelites and I don't want to see that happen.

Let us keep him and the demons off.

Location hidden

#164533 Feb 20, 2013
The holiness of God.
There is a great need for the recognition of God’s holiness. The Bible tells us to “hallow His name”(Matthew 6:9). We need a divine revelation of the holiness of God — without which we will never be used of Him the way he desires. Anyone who desires to make (or ever has made) an impact for God must understand His holiness. We see this in the case of Moses (Exodus 3:3-5), Joshua (Joshua 5:13-18) and Isaiah (Isaiah 6:1-6).

John wrote,“This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all”(1 John 1:5 NASB). Light philosophically represents truth, physically God’s glory and morally holiness. God is holy and there is nothing unholy or sinful in Him. There are five things we learn from this.

Our own personal sinfulness. At Isaiah’s revelation of God he said,“ Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts”(Isaiah 6:5 NASB). Peter at his first revelation of the Master “Fell down at Jesus’ feet, saying,“Go away from me Lord, for I am a sinful man”(Luke 5:8 NASB)! Where there is a revelation of God’s holiness there will also be a revelation of our personal sinfulness.
There is a great chasm between God and man. Sin separates us from God. Isaiah cried out,“Your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear”(Isaiah 59:2 NASB). Immediately after sinning Adam and Eve hid from the presence of the Lord (Genesis 3:10). As a result of sin “He (God) drove the man out”(Genesis 3:24 NASB). They were driven out of the garden and His presence. Because God is holy and we are sinful there is a great chasm between God and man.
We must approach God in the merits of another. We cannot approach God in our own merit. That is why Jesus came. The only way we can approach God is by means of Jesus’ blood and righteousness.“For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father”(Ephesians 2:18).“By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God”(Romans 5:2 KJV).“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh”(Hebrews 10:19-20).
We should approach God with reverence. In these days of casualness, we have lost a sense of reverence in the church. I have always believed people should be free to attend church however they feel comfortable, but I often wonder if we have taken things a little too far. Have we lost all our reverence for God?“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire”(Hebrews 12:28-29 NIV).
We should aim for holiness.“Like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, You shall be holy, for I am holy”(1 Peter 1:15-16 NASB).“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord”(Hebrews 12:14 KJV). Most of us have heard it preached over and over that without holiness no man shall see the Lord but that is not what it says. It is being misquoted. The key word is “follow.” It’s without the pursuit of holiness that no man shall see the Lord. None will ever be completely holy in and of ourself, but we must pursue being holy as He is holy. We are to “Be imitators of God as dear children”(Ephesians 5:1 NKJV).

Location hidden

#164534 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are off-topic again like the writers of the gospels.
This is what I wrote and I want your Lira (not two worthless cents) on this:
Rabbee,
Salaams, Rabbee
Your writings are the reflections of the personality of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.

Explain why Muhammad taught that God is not love, but is only loving?
bmz

Singapore

#164535 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your writings are the reflections of the personality of your narcissistic prophet Muhammad.
Explain why Muhammad taught that God is not love, but is only loving?
If I tell you that I am love, you will laugh at me.

But if I say that I am loving then you can't.

It is soooooo absurd to say that God is love. This is the third absurd line in Christianity's English or Greek.

First two absurd lines were: "Before Abraham was bron, I am" and "The Father and I are one".

We call such absurdities as the Church's language, which is always grammatically wrong and absurd.

So, say "God is loving". The problem with the Church's silly language is that adjectives become nouns.
truth

Australia

#164536 Feb 21, 2013
then who em I..as well who is on my place..please tell me.
meaning of thief too..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy holy Allah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Mon eee 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Sep 14 Min 44
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Sep 12 Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
Jim Long: Noahide, Archaeologist, Filmmaker Sep 12 Yenda Rinderpest 1
5 horrific things that can haunt your finances Sep 5 THE BAR is RICO 1
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Aug 27 MUQ1 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••