Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256611 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#164399 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is filled with the aurora of Satan.
Ir would be better for Muslims to seek the Kingdom Of God, rather than boast of believing in their false scriptures that deny that Jesus is the Son of God.
For the Kingdom of God cannot be obtained through the false teachings of Muhammad.
Matthew 6:33:“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
Adam and Eve believed the lie of Satan, And sin interred into the world.
Genesis 3:1-4
3 Now the serpent was the most cunning of all the wild animals that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman,“Did God really say,‘You can’t eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent,“We may eat the fruit from the trees in the garden. 3 But about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God said,‘You must not eat it or touch it, or you will die.’”
4 “No! You will not die,” the serpent said to the woman.
Genesis 3:14-15
14 So the Lord God said to the serpent,“Because you have done this,
“Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring[a] and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
So God sent Jesus to save man from sin that causes the death of man.
Jon 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
John 8:21-24
English Standard Version (ESV)
21 So he said to them again,“I am going away, and you will seek me, and you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come.” 22 So the Jews said,“Will he kill himself, since he says,‘Where I am going, you cannot come’?” 23 He said to them,“You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
John 3:34-35
New International Version (NIV)
34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. 35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.
John 5:21
21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.
John 11:25-26
25 Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
Luke 9:28-33
The Transfiguration
28 About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. 29 As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. 30 Two men, Moses and Elijah, appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. 31 They spoke about his departure, which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem.
Jesus fulfilled the Will of God the Father on the cross for the sins of man.
Muhammad did not believe in Jesus the Son of God and perished into the fires of hell.
I beg to disagree with all that crap, junk and stuff.

Just tell me how Jesus became the pathetic God of Christianity?
bmz

Location hidden

#164400 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God brought about His victory! The Christians did not fire a shot, but by by their blood and that of the Lamb's they overcame!
God lost the day, the lamb became God.

What is this obsession with the lamb?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164401 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to disagree with all that crap, junk and stuff.
Just tell me how Jesus became the pathetic God of Christianity?
God appointed Jesus the God of the Christians.
25 Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.

John 5:21
21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

God the Father gave all power in heaven and earth to His Son Jesus Christ.

God the Father and Jesus are One!
The Son is in the Father and the Father is in the Son.

Jesus is the Divine Son of God.

Forgiveness of sins comes from Jesus, not Muhammad
Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected from the dead, and was given the privilege by God, the Father of Jesus to be the giver of forgiveness of sins.

Muhammad is rotting in hell because he didn't ask Jesus for the forgiveness of his sins.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164402 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ >> Lamb Of God

Lamb of God - The Messiah
The Messiah is called the "Lamb of God" throughout the Bible's New Testament. This may seem a peculiar label to those who aren't familiar with biblical idioms, but to those who know their Bible, it is a cherished title for the beloved Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Lamb of God - Biblical Roots
Prophetic pictures and references to the coming Lamb of God are scattered throughout the Bible's Old Testament. Indeed, many Bible scholars believe that the entire Bible (66 books written by 40 authors over a period of approximately 1,600 years) tells the story of Jesus Christ. Every story, every genealogy, every number, every page, every detail speaks of our Lord and Savior. In the first book of the Bible, Genesis, we find one of the better-known prophecies of the coming Lamb of God. In Genesis 22, God commands Abraham to offer his beloved son Isaac as a sacrifice. God is not endorsing child sacrifice among men -- He is foretelling His Child sacrifice for men. Abraham is obedient to God, not willing to keep anything from God, even his beloved son. This was a test for Abraham and a testimony to the world. On the way to the altar, Isaac asks his dad, "Look, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?" In response, Abraham prophesied, "My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together" (Genesis 22:7-8).

When they arrive at the place of sacrifice, Abraham prepares to offer Isaac to the Lord, but before Abraham could slay his child, God stops him. We read, "Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But the Angel of the LORD called to him from heaven and said,'Abraham, Abraham!' So he said,'Here I am.' And He said,'Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me'" (Genesis 22:10-12). Before they leave the mountain top where Abraham was to offer Isaac, Abraham again prophesies the coming of the Lamb of God, "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day,'In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen'" (Genesis 22:14). Approximately 2,000 years later, upon that very same mountain just outside of Jerusalem, God offered His only Son, the Lamb of God, as a sin offering to reconcile fallen man to the Holy Living God Almighty.

Lamb of God - The Passover Lamb
The Lamb of God is dramatically revealed in Exodus 12 and 13, with the Jewish Feast of the Passover. This is perhaps the most compelling foreshadow of the coming Lamb of God, the Messiah. The Passover Feast occurs each year on the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan. It is eaten in remembrance of the Lord "passing over" the houses of those who had sacrificed the Passover Lamb and sprinkled its blood on their wooden doorposts and mantles, while the angel of death visited those who had not sprinkled the blood of the lamb. The angel of death was the final of ten plagues sent by God to redeem His people from slavery in Egypt, the land of their bondage. Approximately 1,500 years later, on the 14th day of Nisan, the Passover Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, was sacrificed upon a wooden cross for the sins of all mankind. When the Day of the Lord comes, those who have covered themselves in the blood of the Lamb by accepting Christ will be kept safe while the world pays for their rebellion against God.

Muhammad kept all this away from the Muslims.
Muslims are ignorant of Scripture.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164403 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!

God has brought about the victory through the blood of martyrs and the Lamb of God! Rome was conquered without a shot being fired. God will once more bring about His victory in the conversion of muslims throughout the world.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164404 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read notes and articles by the self-loathing sinners of Christianity, but this self-loathing post of yours is far superior to that of St. Paul, the master of all self-loathing sinners and liars.
Since you killed Jesus, I want you to go and get nailed to a post.
By the way, who had asked him to get killed? Was it the Father or the Church?
I don't see the Father saying anywhere, "Here is my son with whom I am pleased and whom I want killed on a cross."
Lies upon lies and nothing but lies.
rabbee: muslems have done a far, far, far, better job of murdering me and their grandmother with muhammed than christians and jews have. but you have all, been whitewashing the fence of the same old antichrist thrice again.

and the christians, are now getting about as bad as the worshipers of muhammed. who G-D and i also hate, with baal hamolech worse than hasatan. what are all of you waiting for, a non-human acceptance speech with halooseefer too? cause your all soo easily fooled, by cheap mental antiG-D tricks.

i really do not care, if your religion with baal hamolech does not accept me with G-D physically here in TheTorah again. but your new testament is not! the only gnu monkey testament i reject. cause i even reject the christians, TheWay to naming it a new testament also and the new testament in the tanach and illegal talmood. i reject any exclusion of me/We being here in TheTorah again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164405 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never stop. After that they will insult God by saying the man was God.
rabbee: neither you nor your false new testament quran, shall stop G-D. shall ever stop G-D, from appointing me and this worlds appointed grandmother your G-d for the last day here in TheTorah again. when G-D is gone on Vacation me and this worlds grandmother shall be your acting G-d. just like it says is always true in TheWritten Torah, shall again Happen.

no new testament stopped G-D, from giving TheWhole Torah Happening last time. and it ain't going to stop G-D this time either. your quran! does not stop G-D, from giving TheTorah here in IT. it never has before, and is not going to stop G-D, this time or in the next.

i do not! take census, for those in any new testaments. i am only commanded to take census, for those all mentally here in TheTorah. and so far, there is nobody here in TheTorah again, but adam only. which is no different than, the last time G-D had me take census actually in TheTorah.

and if you ask me, only one person here in TheTorah again. is a pretty pathetic showing, for this world of only critters with the subtle beasts of the fields again. cause i adam again, have no grandchildren here in TheTorah. so i guess that means, i am not your grandfather from G-D again here in TheTorah. and because i have no grandchildren here in TheTorah.

i believe G-D is going to command me and some appointed woman to do this again. as i am sure the same old devil, thanks you all for your treasonous support against G-D again. big deal! so you all, elected the devil for a third term. as i even rejected the offer, as your vice president too. big deal so the devil is more pop-you-liar than i with G-D. even muhammed gets elected, to the house of demon-crat reptillians or the sin-ate.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164406 Feb 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Legion is a demons who inside him contains other demons.
But is All-h one of those three angels, or an indipendent demon, according to you?
rabbee: yes!

and not according, to me either. cause i did not hear this, from the boys in the locker room or pool hall.

you have a good head, on your shoulders. baal hamolech is a conglomeration, of many individual angels that can be portrayed as one but not necessarily always. i am sure you can figure the rest out from there. now how many roman, or greek g-ds were there?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164407 Feb 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know YHVH said that I have to be here in the early morning?
rabbee: well it says in The Written Torah, that i am actually visited by G-D here in IT. and it is just been all happening again, exactly like it says again. so yes! i can confirm, adam is always visited by G-D, here in TheTorah in TheHappening. and it really is, all happening again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164408 Feb 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes!
and not according, to me either. cause i did not hear this, from the boys in the locker room or pool hall.
you have a good head, on your shoulders. baal hamolech is a conglomeration, of many individual angels that can be portrayed as one but not necessarily always. i am sure you can figure the rest out from there. now how many roman, or greek g-ds were there?
The ancient Greeks worshiped more than 300 gods. As for ancient Romans the things are more complicated, since one has to define what Romans mean. It can mean the inhabitants of the city of Rome or the inhabitants of Empire, which include all the nations under it. In the second case the number of gods is much bigger that is hard to calculate the number of gods worshiped.

What are you trying to say that in reality the numbers of gods were three, the three angels, since all the gods worshiped in the past came from them?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164409 Feb 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
who="STEFANO COLONNA"]<quoted text>
Spreading religion through violance is always wrong. Muhammad was a fool and so was Constantine. Although the latter was not prophet of god...
Mengal
Dear STEFANO COLONNA"
Did truth not come through your mouth(though later was not prophet of God, You are absolutely correct former one ie Mohammad is prophet of God but later is not.
rabbee: well the prophet, of an angel. does not make you, a true prophet of G-D. not even a prophet of an Angel, makes you a prophet of G-D. because you can, still choose to lie about it and add your own minus two cents worth to it. TheAngel told you the truth, but you lied about it.

my being visited by Angels, are always followed up, with a visit from G-D. and my visits with angels, are not followed up with a visit from G-D. there is a difference between, visits from Angels or angels.

and i always get a visit from hasatan, shortly after G-D has come to visit with me. and since i have rejected hasatan three times, baal hamolech nor halooseefer can directly approach me. so right after a visit with G-D, i am tested directly by hasatan. so none of those angels, can come in through my front door. cause i am not about to, invite them in.

if i let hasatan in my front door, then baal hamolech shall all come knocking on my door next, and if i let them in, then halooseefer shall come knocking on my front door next.

and i know that prostitutes, with one perminant john at a time, work for hasatan. and that prostitutes with many johns at a time, work for baal hamolech. and that gay bars, are the den of halooseefer.

and according to scripture, there is only one way i can be decieved for any while. and that requires, that all of you help decieve your grandmother here in TheTorah Happening. but i always wake up, from this error eventually. resulting in the second visit, from G-D.

and i am going to get more visits with G-D, before G-D takes off for the day of rest. and i already know, about what G-D, is going to say to me and the woman again. cause it is recorded in TheWritten Torah, after this whole world has rejected GanEden from G-D. none of your mental fantacies, has ever stopped G-D from giving TheWhole Torah Happening.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164410 Feb 19, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"My God why have you abandon me?
Father please forgive them.."
forgive the pharisees whom earlier he called brood of vipers? nah he asked forgiveness only for the Romans, not for his own people the Jews
come to think of it, he should just say "I forgive them for they do not know.."
he as god can forgive sins after all
rabbee: no one can forgive your sins against G-D but G-D THMESELVES. just as no one on earth, can forgive your sins against me but me. and if you have sinned against Pehter, then you have to ask Pehter. the president of the united states of america, has to ask me to forgive him.

i have not sinned against any of you, who have all sinned against me. and i cannot forgive anyone, who has outstanding sins against G-D. i do not have to ask any of you or your grandmother for forgivness, for what you have all done to me again.

you cannot commit sins against, THEM BOTH without commiting a sin against TheHisSon adam and everyone else on earth. continious lies do not beg, for your forgiveness. i cannot forgive anyone, G-D has not actually forgiven. i am G-D'S Son adam, Who has only begun to take responsibility for my actions. i do not! recant to your lies.

i cannot repent, for your all being a failure you gave to your grandmother. you have to ask, G-D then her for forgiveness. i know her address.

and if you have all sinned against TheVirgin Surrogate Mother, i can give you her address too. i know Who and where They are, near the end of this sixth day again here in TheTorah. i did not even want to divorce her, she is a wonderfull woman. but G-D did not give me with, any other choice.

i could not continue, to take a bath with a sheepa like Daveed. just great! i end up married to OurMother, because the woman again did not do. this is not how G-D, wanted this story to go. but you all made it necessary, with the devil. the dead being returned, do not know what is going on. because your all lying to them, is of no help here in TheTorah Happening. if it was not for the women of this world, nobody could be returned. the woumb, is the way we are all returned again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164412 Feb 19, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Greeks worshiped more than 300 gods. As for ancient Romans the things are more complicated, since one has to define what Romans mean. It can mean the inhabitants of the city of Rome or the inhabitants of Empire, which include all the nations under it. In the second case the number of gods is much bigger that is hard to calculate the number of gods worshiped.
What are you trying to say that in reality the numbers of gods were three, the three angels, since all the gods worshiped in the past came from them?
rabbee: yes! you, are correct. it is difficult to calculate, the number of g-ds all-h is. since it can vary from, area tribe to area tribe. and hasatan is a very distinctive angel. baal hamolech however, is a number of angels posing as one with the muslems. which does not include hasatan, or halooseefer infestation memberships. and would actually improve any one, to be infested by hasatan G-D hates less than baal hamolech or halooseefer. and drug dealers, are staunch supporters of baal hamolech or halooseefer but not hasatan.

and hasatan is more powerfull than all of baal hamolech and halooseefer. so unless the muslems can further weaken the united states spiritually, there dead meat for hasatan.

and if either jews or christians get their act together with G-D. then G-D shall kick, their own muslem butts with themselves. and in fact, because of my getting my act together with G-D, this is already begun to happen. and the more people who, repent to G-D here in TheTorah. the worse it is going to get, for the rest of this whole antiG-D world again.

this is what all-of their, muslem g-ds are all afraid of. neither hasatan, all-of baal hamolech, or halooseefer want you to believe in G-D, and watch their memberships decline. and lift the veil of pestilence, plague and famine in this world. and finally realize how bad, we have all been really self screwed.
bmz

Location hidden

#164413 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God appointed Jesus the God of the Christians.
This is another absurd verse that does not fit in the exchange between Jesus and Martha.

You can't even get the verse reference right., because you copy and paste but never read before posting.

This is how the exchange went on in John 11::

"21 “Lord,” Martha said to Jesus,“if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”

23 Jesus said to her,“Your brother will rise again.”

24 Martha answered,“I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25 Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied,“I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Martha already knew about resurrection at the last day and it was nothing new.

Read her answer in 27, which shows she accepted him as messiah only. We don't see her acknowledging that Jesus was resurrection and life.

“I am the resurrection and the life. " is another absurd line.

This is another forgery in John.
bmz

Location hidden

#164414 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God appointed Jesus the God of the Christians.
This is hilarious!

When and where?
bmz

Location hidden

#164415 Feb 19, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!
Actually, it means:

"John 1:29 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming to him.`Look,' said John.`See God's special Lamb! He takes away the wrong ways of the world."

But the doctors of sin can only think of sin and the self-loathers got that idea from Isaiah 53 by distorting it.
bmz

Location hidden

#164416 Feb 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
Don't you guys crack up, when you read such absurd and meaningless verses?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164417 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian's have the Truth, what does muslims have? Slavery to a community that can not save them.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164418 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it means:
"John 1:29 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)
29 The next day John saw Jesus coming to him.`Look,' said John.`See God's special Lamb! He takes away the wrong ways of the world."
But the doctors of sin can only think of sin and the self-loathers got that idea from Isaiah 53 by distorting it.
Your always reaching, but to no avail:

http://bible.cc/john/1-29.htm
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164419 Feb 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have nothing better to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackbeard's anchor recovered off coast (May '11) Feb 24 Pretty Pharts 12
Fossilised tooth Feb '17 Navigator 1
News 700-year-old poop found, still reeks (Apr '14) Feb '17 Ancient Phart 27
News Aglukkaq re-announces Franklin Centre for Gjoa ... Feb '17 stand on guard 4 ... 1
News The struggle to preserve Gaza's treasures (Feb '11) Jan '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Jan '17 Wally Hope 4
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec '16 Off Topic 5
More from around the web