Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,294

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163928 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul the deluded....unless you are a Jew or a member of house Israel by BLOOD, Isaac has nothing to do with you!!
your mangod is a failed jewish messiah...
Isaac has nothing to do with you!!
Stop stealing Jewish books and killing them!
rabbee: what makes you think i have failed, even in this second coming with only your being a mental failure saying so? when both you and muhammed fail, at being here in TheStory of Physical Creation just again. at least i can finally admit, i am here in TheTorah G-D is again giving. that is more than i can say, for anyone else not here on earth again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163929 Feb 16, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't help deceive my grandmother, you totally crazy person.
rabbee: you are just as guilty, of decieving the grandmother of all again as anyone else rejecting being here in TheOnly Story G-D ever gives physically all in. so don't! accuse me of being crazy, with your being not here in TheTorah crazy again. i do not care if the whole world, agrees with your not being here in TheStory of ThePhyscial Creation again. i am here in IT again, from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163930 Feb 16, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding or extracting or twisting torah is also murder.
It's the only 'proof' of G-d. Who is just as much a person.
The rule is that you may always extend the definition G-d gave but never diminish the Law.
Basicly you are free to question any and everything, explore, Doubt. All part and package.
rabbee: yes it is considered, as murder/suicide/kidnapping/robb ery. and your refusing to accept being here in IT actually again, is considered as murder/suicide/kidnapping/robb ery. just like all the last times, G-D told you was the reason for the deluvian. with as if a brand new start in TheWhole Torah again. the slate was wiped clean, and all of you and your grandmother of all got as if a new chance.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163931 Feb 16, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I'll call you what you are: demented.
rabbee: what makes you think i care, what your being not here in TheTorah demented has to say? i do not work for you, i work directly for G-D here in TheTorah. i report directly to G-D, not to any of you. i do not bow, to any of you lying with the beasts of the fields.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163932 Feb 16, 2013
if any of you, cannot get this story straight happening here in TheTorah again. then don't even bother trying, because your all doing more not here in TheTorah harm, than good here in TheStory of Creation again.

if you can't figure out what happens, after G-D has Adam put to death. then don't bother trying to, second guess this second coming. because you have all, already been mentally screwed up from someone else.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163933 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between pagan arabs (who seem to have had more brains in 7th century, than the clueless pagan gentile christians of 21st century who worship an incompetent jew as their god), and MUSLIMS?
You are a a waste of space.
I know the difference, bur you do not.

Location hidden

#163934 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163935 Feb 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
God is loving.

Love is only a tiny part of God's many attributes.
Your "god" is limited to just that EXACTLY like what the Hindus refer to their Gods!!

When did BJ mention love in large quantity?lol...

Your pagan cult that has been a barnacle on the back of Judaism for too long. They are not strong enough to challenge you after 2000 years of persecution and near destruction of their nation plus they rely on US and UK handouts for their survival.

Hinduism has been around a lot longer than your Pagan cult.
Disband it and embrace Hindu god of love who is much more believable!
Your cult is redundant because you are worshipping a failed Jewish messiah rejected by Jews and that poor man NEVER told you to worship him.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163936 Feb 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I know the difference, bur you do not.
Please tell us....

This is the question...
Do you know the difference between Muslims and pagan arabs (who seem to have had more brains in 7th century, than the clueless pagan gentile christians of 21st century who worship an incompetent jew as their god)?

You commented on this saying its proof muslims worshipped moon god..lol:

002:189
Moon....
They ask thee concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed periods of time in (the affairs of) men, and for Pilgrimage.
(Just manage with it to keep time until The Patek Caliber 89 or 1942 Rolex Chronograph or Rolex GMT ICE or even Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Dater arrives!)

Superstitions....
It is no virtue if ye enter your houses from the back:
(as do the idolaters at certain seasons), but the righteous man is he who wardeth off (evil). Enter houses through the proper doors: and observe your duty to Allah, that ye may be successful.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#163937 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us....
This is the question...
Do you know the difference between Muslims and pagan arabs?
I do! The Muslims murdered the pagan arabs for Allah and His Messenger, while the pagan arabs murdered the Muslims for the sake of their own survival.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#163938 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
God is loving.
And you're the living proof of it!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#163939 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Your cult is redundant because you are worshipping a failed Jewish messiah rejected by Jews and that poor man NEVER told you to worship him.
Damn! What an oversight on "BJ's" part!

Location hidden

#163940 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us....
This is the question...
Do you know the difference between Muslims and pagan arabs (who seem to have had more brains in 7th century, than the clueless pagan gentile christians of 21st century who worship an incompetent jew as their god)?
The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13)

Yet, the Quran teaches that Allah is the author of evil:

Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allah, but it is He Who deceives them. And when they stand up for As-Salat (the prayer), they stand with laziness and to be seen of men, and they do not remember Allah but little. S. 4:142 Hilali-Khan
And (the unbelievers) schemed and planned, and Allah schemed also, and the best of schemers is Allah. S. 3:54

Remember how the unbelievers schemed against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or to slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They scheme and plot, but the best of schemers is Allah. S. 8:30

And when We make people taste of mercy after an affliction touches them, lo! they devise schemes (makrun) against Our communication. Say: Allah is quicker to scheme (makran); surely Our apostles write down what you plan. S. 10:21

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme, while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The term for scheme in Arabic is makara which denotes one who is a deceiver, one who is conniving, a schemer. It is always used in a negative sense. Allah is thus seen as the best of deceivers, the premiere schemer and conniving one.

This is not simply a Christian perspective but one thoroughly endorsed by Muslim theologians as well.

For example Dr. Mahmoud M. Ayoub in his book, The Quran and Its Interpreters, Vol. II The House of Imran, brings up the question of "how the word makr (scheming or plotting), which implies deceitfulness or dishonesty, could be attributed to God." (Ibid.[1992 State University of New York Press, Albany], p. 165)

After listing several Muslim sources he quotes ar-Razi as arguing that "scheming (makr) is actually an act of deception aiming at causing evil. It is not possible to attribute deception to God. Thus the word is one of the muttashabihat [multivalent words of the Quran]." (Ibid., p. 166)

Moreover, here is how one of the earliest sources on the life of Muhammad interpreted Q. 8:30:

when We desire to destroy a city, We command its men who live at ease, and they commit ungodliness therein, then the Word is realized against it, and We destroy it utterly. S. 17:16
Allah commands men to sin in order to destroy them completely.

They (Jinns- demon spirits) worked for him (Solomon) as he desired ... then when We decreed death upon him, nothing showed them his death except a little creeping creature of the earth, which gnawed away at his staff. And when he fell the Jinns saw clearly how, if they had known the unseen, they would not have continued in the humiliating penalty (of work). S. 34:13-14
Allah deceived the Jinns into working for Solomon by preventing the latter's death from being disclosed to them, otherwise they would have stopped their work.

According to S. 9:51, nothing befalls Muslims except what Allah has ordained. And in S. 14:4, we are told,

"Allah leads astray whomsoever He will and guides whomsoever he will."
And,

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle as saying:
Verily Allah has fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in, and which he of necessity must commit (or there would be no escape from it)." Sahih Muslim #6421, 6422

To even imagine that Allah causes adultery is not only horrendous but disqualifies him from being the God of Moses.

It is the Quran Alex that ex possess Muslims as worshiping a pagan monotheistic god.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163941 Feb 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 18:10 relates that after the birth of Isaac, Sarah feared Ishmael’s negative influence on her son and (v. 9):“Sarah saw the son, whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham, playing [mezahek].” The Rabbis differed as to the nature of the activity that aroused Sarah’s ire. The appellation given him in this verse:“the son, whom Hagar the Egyptian [or: the son of Hagar the Egyptian]” delineated the interpretive direction that Ishmael’s actions were as those of the Gentiles, leading to different understandings of the word mezahek. In one view, Ishmael engaged in idolatry and Sarah saw him building pagan altars and trapping locusts, which he offered as sacrifices. According to a second opinion, Ishmael engaged in licentious sexual acts, and Sarah saw him “conquering the gardens”[a euphemism for raping women] and mistreating them. In yet a third exegetical notion, Ishmael engaged in bloodshed. Sarah saw him take a bow and arrows and shoot at Isaac [i.e., he was trying to kill him](T Sotah [ed. Lieberman] 6:6).
The three types of behavior depicted here are the three transgressions regarded by the Rabbis as cardinal, for which a person “should be killed rather than transgress”(see BT Sanhedrin 74a). The aim of these exegetical positions is to present Ishmael’s conduct in so extreme a fashion as to be totally unacceptable to the spirit of Judaism, the spirit in which Sarah wanted to raise her son.
Ishmael’s laughter [“mezahek”] pertained to the question of inheritance. When Isaac was born, everyone rejoiced and proclaimed:“A son is born to Abraham, a son is born to Abraham! he will inherit the world and take two portions of the inheritance.” Ishmael would hear this and laugh [“mezahek”] to himself, saying:“Don’t be fools, don’t be fools. I am the firstborn, and I will take two portions.” This led Sarah to make haste to tell Abraham (Gen. 21:10):“Cast out that slave woman and her son, for the son of that slave shall not share in the inheritance with my son Isaac”(T Sotah loc. cit.). According to this interpretive orientation, the expulsion of Hagar and Ishmael was meant to clarify to them that Isaac was Abraham’s heir.
The Expulsion of Hagar and Ishmael
When Sarah saw that Ishmael sought to kill Isaac, she told Abraham:“Ishmael did such and such to Isaac. Stand and write to Isaac all that God vowed to you and your offspring, for the slave’s son shall not inherit together with my son, with Isaac.” Sarah told Abraham:“Write a bill of divorce for the handmaiden [Hagar] and send her away from me and from my son Isaac, from this world and the next.” This was exceeding evil in Abraham’s mind, the worst of all the ills that he had suffered.
God was revealed to him and said:“Abraham, do you not know that Sarah was fit to be your wife from her mother’s womb, and she is your soul mate and wife [sharing your] covenant? Sarah was not called ‘handmaiden,’ but ‘your wife,’ while Hagar was not called ‘your wife,’ but ‘handmaiden.’ All that Sarah spoke, she truly said. Let this not be evil in your eyes.” Early the next morning Abraham wrote a bill of divorce and gave it to Hagar. He took a garment and tied it to her loins, so that it would drag after her, for everyone to know that she was a handmaiden. He sent her away from him and from Isaac his son, from this world and the next.
That was a great Christian Mezahek (Joke, Play and Laughter). Now, can you please tell us where does Jesus fit in that story and why did his mission flop?

bmz

Singapore

#163942 Feb 16, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: does it really matter, how many wrong people judge you wronly with your being wrong also? when the point is to be true to G-D, and to reject being true to anyone not really true to G-D. when i have yet to meet a liar, who did not think their only true way of lying is right.
Rabbee, it does not matter but Buford, who was never inside the TheTorah, thinks that I judge him. I can't judge a fool. It is useless to judge a fool.

However, when Buford writes something absurd, I judge him and notify him at the same time.

I am myself in theTwo books. Some theLiars are already here. Please meet Shamma, Paul WV, Colonna and Ali.

Salaams, Rabbee
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

#163943 Feb 16, 2013
I & ALLAH are one

I & YHWH are one

ALLAH is my alterego when I am upset

YHWH is my alterego when I feel good

Stop arguing over me I dont suffer of identity crisis... I'm just confused about my personality.

Best regards

God
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

#163944 Feb 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, it does not matter but Buford, who was never inside the TheTorah, thinks that I judge him. I can't judge a fool. It is useless to judge a fool.
However, when Buford writes something absurd, I judge him and notify him at the same time.
I am myself in theTwo books. Some theLiars are already here. Please meet Shamma, Paul WV, Colonna and Ali.
Salaams, Rabbee
Is Allah the creator of the universe?
creators son

Freeport, Bahamas

#163945 Feb 16, 2013
the creator of the universe is the great Jehovah. allah is a creation of power hungry men.
GOD THE CREATOR

Ilford, UK

#163946 Feb 16, 2013
creators son wrote:
<quoted text>Is Allah the creator of the universe?
Who do you think I AM, deluded son?

bmz

Singapore

#163947 Feb 16, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims have nothing to do with Isaac or any of the prophets of Israel. mohammad was not related to Abraham even through ishmael. mohammad was of pagan stock and his story was a glomeration of stories he heard about Judaism and Christianity. Prove me wrong!
Paul,

Actually, we have nothing to do with Ishmael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph and others at all.

It is just that they happen to be the children and grandchildren of Abraham, whom we respect a lot, because Qur'aan declares Abraham as the most righteous/upright person in the sight of God Almighty.

Also, Muhammad was told to follow his ways.

It is Christianity that came from pagan stock and was marketed by pagans. The bigotry shown by Christianity is really amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 12 hr tongangodz 1,968
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web