Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
153,361 - 153,380 of 200,998 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the teaching Jesus gave? You can see men doing the talking.
And who was Jesus centred on?
1. Yes!
2.The men talking are inspired by the Spirit of Jesus,
3. Jesus is centered on spiritually preparing His believers in Him to accept the trials in life for His sake, so that we can have life eternally in the family of God.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Is is clearly visible from your post you lack understanding.
You boast that God is One, but one what?
You live the life of Muhammad as though Muhammad is God.
Is Muhammad God?
I have never boasted that way. I boast this way:

There is one and only one God almighty, the LORD, whom we call Allah in Arabic.

That God is one, is Christianity's boast and it is used to show the absurd "Oneness" of God.

You should actually boast this way for your Christian God: "God is oneness"

We have told you that we worship only Allah, the LORD Almighty God. Muslims consider Moses, Jesus and Muhammad as obedient SLAVES of Allah, the LORD Almighty God.

Muhammad is not God, ignorant fool! Who told you that? Must be the Christian evangelists, another bunch of clueless fools!

We do not have any Man God, Mother God or Father God or Ghost God. We do not believe in that stuff.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Thus saith the LORD!
Thanks, Buford. I Am pleased.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Mental Blockhead,
In case you don't get it, which is what I know to be true in any case, I am mocking you.

P.S. International readers, please make a note of this.
Oh, they know the mockers well. They have already noted. I am kept informed via PMs.

The silent majority of the international readers, is taking down notes. No worries.

Buford,

Are you reading Shamma's sham?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
You worship an unknown pagan god BMZ.
God, the creator of the world revealed Himself to us through His Son Jesus Christ.
Muslims worship the LORD Almighty God of Abraham and the patriarchs.

So, who was that God, who revealed himself to Noah, Abraham, Jacob and Moses?

Please don't tell me it was your triune God!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship the LORD Almighty God of Abraham and the patriarchs.
So, who was that God, who revealed himself to Noah, Abraham, Jacob and Moses?
Please don't tell me it was your triune God!
The one true God is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. He is the Creator of all things visible and invisible. Why do you skip Isaac? You cannot get to Jacob without Isaac! Isaac is the child of the promise.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>1. Yes!
2.The men talking are inspired by the Spirit of Jesus,
3. Jesus is centered on spiritually preparing His believers in Him to accept the trials in life for His sake, so that we can have life eternally in the family of God.
Shamma,

If this so-called Spirit of Jesus or the Holy Spirit had existed and had guided people well, there would have been no triune God and no Christianity.

Those men were fighting at the Church Forum, which had gone crazy during 3rd to the 6th Century.

Can you stop writing His, Him and He for Jesus, please? He is not God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
If this so-called Spirit of Jesus or the Holy Spirit had existed and had guided people well, there would have been no triune God and no Christianity.
Those men were fighting at the Church Forum, which had gone crazy during 3rd to the 6th Century.
Can you stop writing His, Him and He for Jesus, please? He is not God.
Jesus is God, Creator of all things visible and invisible.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they know the mockers well. They have already noted. I am kept informed via PMs.
The silent majority of the international readers, is taking down notes. No worries.
Buford,
Are you reading Shamma's sham?
Mental Blockhead,

What I note is that you are as arrogantly presumptuous as anyone that I have ever encountered online, even more than JOEL, who at least had the benefit of his informative "visions." You ONLY have a preference, one that was no doubt drilled into your thick skull by your parents, because it is clear that independent thought is NOT your strong suit.
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Zayd ibn Thabit said,
"I was his neighbor" (Tirmizi), "I used to write down the revelations as they came down to the Prophet. He would dictate and I would write. When I had finished writing, he would say 'Read', so I would read it back to him. If there was an error, he corrected it." (al-Tabarani)

al-Bara ibn Azib said,
"There was once revealed a verse. The Prophet said,'Get Zayd here and have him bring al-lauh, al-dawat and al-katif'. When Zayd ibn Thabit came, the Prophet said 'Write'" (Bukhari)

Zayd ibn Thabit was also one of the scribes appointed by Uthman
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Buford. I Am pleased.
You would be.
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

i see here Quran can be easily traced back to the source (Muhammad)
compared with the unidentified authors of gospels,

Irenaeus narrated from > Papias who heard it from > the presbyteroi > who claimed to have met > the apostles who have met > Jesus

the unidentified/imaginary "presbyters" are the missing links
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God, Creator of all things visible and invisible.
No, he is not. That Jesus is God is Satanic and this lie was spread by Satan.

This denies your false belief:

"Jesus said to him,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."

If Jesus had told "Him" (Satan) that he was God or the son of God, then "He" (Satan) would not have left him.

So, please worship the LORD your God. And if you keep on worshipping Jesus, Satan will not leave you and the Church, as long as you do that.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The one true God is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. He is the Creator of all things visible and invisible. Why do you skip Isaac? You cannot get to Jacob without Isaac! Isaac is the child of the promise.
Once you have Abraham, all are covered. You do not need the absurd Genealogies by Matthew and Luke, who did not know their own grandfathers' names.

Ok, I will make it easier on you. We believe in the LORD God Almighty of Noah and Abraham. This covers all.

Ishaq (Issac) has also a place in our heart. He is mentioned in Qur'aan.

God granting babies to old and barren ladies is more factual. You should call the ladies as the Women of Promise. God gave one to old Zacchy and his old barren wife. So, Zacchy and his wife were the Couple of Promise.

What went wrong with the "children of promise" of the so-called "child of the promise"?

Bye now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never boasted that way. I boast this way:
There is one and only one God almighty, the LORD, whom we call Allah in Arabic.
That God is one, is Christianity's boast and it is used to show the absurd "Oneness" of God.
You should actually boast this way for your Christian God: "God is oneness"
We have told you that we worship only Allah, the LORD Almighty God. Muslims consider Moses, Jesus and Muhammad as obedient SLAVES of Allah, the LORD Almighty God.
Muhammad is not God, ignorant fool! Who told you that? Must be the Christian evangelists, another bunch of clueless fools!
We do not have any Man God, Mother God or Father God or Ghost God. We do not believe in that stuff.
You say there is only One God, The Lord whom Muslims call Allah in Arabic.
That is not the problem between Christians and Muslims.
Everyone has a right to worship God in their own manner of ways.

The problem is that Muhammad took his god that he called Allah and formed a religious government, and became a dictator in claiming all nations of the earth are to be under the rule of Muhammad's god Allah, under his newly formed religious government.

The other problem is, while the Church corrected its error of being a religious government, and abandoned its political ambitions of wanting to rule the nations of the earth, Muslims wrongly continue to express Muhammad's government religion as being Gods ruler on earth.

The error of the Church's political ambition of the past was an abomination to God, and so it is Muhammad's Muslim followers are an abomination to God in today's world.

We Called to love one another
It was the scene of the last supper. As the Lord Jesus finished telling His disciples that He would soon return to his Father, He gave them a new command:“Love one another, as I have loved you,
so you must love one another.” Then He added,“By this all men will know that you are my disciples”(John 13:34-35).

Notice that the Lord does not give them “a new suggestion” or “a good idea.” It is a command, not an option. But what is new about it?
Earlier, the Israelites had been given a clear command from God to “love your neighbours”(Leviticus 19:18).

But the Lord’s command to His disciples involves a new standard: not “love your neighbours as yourself,” but “love as I have loved you.”

Just imagine. Our new model is the love of Christ Himself!
The Lord presents this quality of love as a test before “all men” as to whether or not we are all Gods Children.

Raping, robbing, and murdering one another in the name of God is an abomination in the eyes of God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is not. That Jesus is God is Satanic and this lie was spread by Satan.
This denies your false belief:
"Jesus said to him,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”
11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."
If Jesus had told "Him" (Satan) that he was God or the son of God, then "He" (Satan) would not have left him.
So, please worship the LORD your God. And if you keep on worshipping Jesus, Satan will not leave you and the Church, as long as you do that.
You are talking about your self.

Oh. you foolish Muslims.
How can you follow a man who calls himself a prophet that has committed rape, robbery, and Murder?
Attacks on the caravans.
Muhammad began to commit and authorize acts of violence against non-Muslims after he arrived in Medina. This was in his 13th year as a religious preacher. Prior to this, while in Mecca, he and his followers were quite weak and unable to commit acts of violence. Had they attempted violence the Meccans would have killed Muhammad outright and possibly killed all of Muhammad’s followers.

Eventually the persecution became severe and Muhammad fled Mecca running for his life. After arriving in Medina he sent his men out to rob trading caravans.(At this time his Meccan enemies decided to leave him alone. Their perspective was that their problem had run away and they were done with him - good riddance! Tabari’s History states that it was Muhammad’s attacks on their caravans that started the war between Muhammad and the Meccans). As these raids continued caravan attendants were murdered by the Muslim thieves and Muhammad's attacks transgressed the cultural norms and Arab mores’ of warfare.
To justify his crimes Muhammad claimed to have received a special message, a "revelation", from Allah. You can read about this in Tabari Vol. 7 pp10-22 and LoM pp281-289.

Put this in perspective. Muhammad's attacks against these caravans are akin to highwaymen's robberies. They hold up trucks carrying goods and in some cases murder the drivers. But unlike normal criminals, Muhammad claimed to get a special message from God allowing his actions.

Is this a moral standard to be followed?
2) Murder of an old man.
Muhammad was not received by all the inhabitants of Medina. Many people rejected his claim of prophethood. Some of these people were concerned for their fellow citizens and spoke out about the false prophet who had duped them.
One of these was a 120-year-old man named Abu Afak. Abu Afak did nothing more then speak his heart and mind and chide those that followed Muhammad. He viewed Muhammad like people today view leaders of religious cults and encouraged his fellow citizens to doubt. Muhammad could not tolerate any criticism of his claim to prophethood and he asked his followers to murder Abu Afak. Abu Afak was murdered, under cover of night, while he slept. A Muslim plunged a sword through the old man’s chest.
You can read more details about this murder here: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/abu-afak.htm

There is little difference between what Muhammad did to Abu Afak and what Saddam Hussein has done to his critics. Of course at that time Muhammad did not rule the country, so like an illegitimate criminal he acted furtively, and the end result was the same.

In Medina if you challenged Muhammad's credibility you would most likely be murdered for it. You can read about this in LoM p675, and Tabaqat Vol 2 p32.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

This is your god BMZ:

Muhammad Attacks on the caravans.
And Murder:

Murder of a mother of five children.

One lady, Asma bint Marwan, spoke out about Muhammad’s cold-blooded murder. She chided her tribesmen for allowing him to get away with it. Again Muhammad faced criticism. Again he could not brook it. Again he asked his followers to murder. Again a Muslim man, under cover of night, snuck up to the victim’s home and stabbed her to death. Her children slept nearby. You can read more details about this murder here: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/asma.htm

Do you believe that Muhammad was so threatened by this woman that he had to murder her?

4) Murder of a shopkeeper.

Muhammad was not able to get along with non-Muslims very well. His relationship with the Jewish tribes deteriorated quickly. Muhammad was very unhappy that the Jews rejected his claim of prophethood and he wanted to silence their criticisms. An incident follows:

"The apostle said, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power." Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Masud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying,'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?' Muhayyisa answered,'Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off.'" (LoM page 369).

This story is also detailed in the Hadith collection of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, Book 19, Number 2996:

Narrated Muhayyisah: The Apostle of Allah said: If you gain a victory over the men of Jews, kill them. So Muhayyisah jumped over Shubaybah, a man of the Jewish merchants. He had close relations with them. He then killed him. At that time Huwayyisah (brother of Muhayyisah) had not embraced Islam. He was older than Muhayyisah. When he killed him, Huwayyisah beat him and said: O enemy of Allah, I swear by Allah, you have a good deal of fat in your belly from his property.

(The Sunan of Abu Dawud is a collection of "traditions" or anecdotes, mostly about Muhammad’s specific actions or teachings).

Muhammad’s command was bigoted, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power". Muhammad was not looking to mete out justice, instead he was looking to murder and terrorize those that rejected his prophethood. This is akin to the fundamentalist Muslims today who say, "Kill any American, or Britain, or Jew,..." whoever is their enemy of the day. The Muslim terrorists of today are doing what Muhammad did earlier.

Is this low standard worth emulating? Hasn’t humanity done better?

Muslims are Muhammadan's.
Muslims are an abomination to God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Muslims worship Muhammad as a hero:

When the apostle heard what she had said he said, "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" Umayr b. Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he [Muhammad] said, "You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!" When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said, "Two goats won't butt their heads about her", so Umayr went back to his people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

@ BMZ of Singapore
Muhammad shows Muslims he is prophet:

After Muhammad came to Yathrib he began to grow in power. However, a number of people, both Jew and Arab, opposed him. Muhammad began to silence his opposition by various means. One of these means was to have them murdered.

Muhammad did have a number of enemies and critics, some were dangerous, others were ordinary people who lived in the area and thought nil of Muhammad. Unfortunately for them, they spoke their minds.

One by one, they were silenced. Through treaties, intrigue, or outright terror, Muhammad gained power in Medina. Eventually, he became the area’s master. He knew his followers loved him, and would die for him. They were at his disposal and at times used them to do his bidding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

@ BMZ of Singapore.
Amneh, the mother of Mohammed
She bewitched her son Muhammad:

Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. We saw that the reason Abdel Mutalb took Amneh as a wife for Abdullah was due to her aunt Soda Bint Zehra.[xv][15]
Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood because Amneh, his mother, brought on him a rukhieh, or bewitching.[xvi][16] In the rukhieh a Kahan priest of Jinn brings the spirit of Jinn to a person to whom the Kahen is connected as a medium. Since Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. This may explain why she was able to perform occultic ceremonies upon Mohammed, called “rukhieh, when he was very young. Only the Kuhhan of Arabia could perform the right of “rukhieh,” a practice of witchcraft indicating that Mohammed’s mother had joined the ranks of the Kuhhan of Arabia after her aunt had passed away.

Children on whom a “rukhieh” was practiced suffered from many signs such as: falling into trances and having convulsions. Since his childhood, Mohammed suffered from many of these identical symptoms. Halabieh, a biographer of Mohammed, mentioned that Mohammed suffered from convulsions since he was one year old.[xvii][17] Sahih Al Buchari, reports one occasion on which Mohammed fell into a trance while he was a young man before he claimed to have received the Qur'an.[xviii][18] Other Islamic literature, such as Halabieh, states that Mohammed used to go into a coma before he wrote down the Qur'an, which clearly reveals his direct involvement with Kahaneh. When he started receiving the Qu’ran he fell into a coma.[xix][19]
Anthropologists believe that the priesthood which serves the devil is transmitted from individual to individual in the same family.[xx][20]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••