Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,784

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162752 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wipe yourself with the wrong hand, will you go to hell?
There is a "hadith" i am sure about using rubber gloves which means both hands can be used!
But I am quite sure that I will be well beaten by the chap who goes to hell for worshipping a non existent trinity.

Back to B/JESUS the perfect lamb....

On Sabbath Eve.
Even if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, B/JESUS,(1) the paschal lamb was killed in the manner described above,(2) the blood was sprinkled on the altar,(3) the entrails removed and cleansed, and (4) the fat offered on the altar; for these four ceremonies in the case of B/JESUS, the paschal lamb, and these alone, were exempt from the prohibition against working on the Sabbath.

The Three Groups of Laity.
The people taking part in the sacrifice of B/JESUS were divided into three groups.(TRINITY!!!!)

The first of these filled the court of the Temple, so that the gates had to be closed, and while they were KILLING and offering B/JESUS THE SON, their paschal lambs the LEVITES on the platform ("dukan") RECITED the "Hallel" (Ps. cxiii.-cxviii.), accompanied by INSTRUMENTS of BRASS.

As soon as the first group had offered their sacrifice (B/JESUS THE SON?), the gates were opened to let them out, and their places were taken by the second (TO SACRIFICE THE FATHER?)and third groups (TO SACRIFICE THE GHOST?) successively.

All three groups offered their sacrifice in the manner described, while the "Hallel" was recited; but the third group was so small that it had always finished before the Levites reached Ps. cxvi.

It was called the "group of the lazy" because it came last. Even if the majority of the people were ritually unclean on the eve of the Passover, the sacrifice was offered on the 14th of Nisan. Other sacrifices, on the contrary, called "&#7717;agigah," which were offered together with the paschal lamb, were omitted if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, or if the sacrifice was offered in a state of uncleanness, or if the number of participants was so small that they could not consume all the meat.

When the sacrifice was completed and the victim was ready for ROASTING, each one present CARRIED HIS B/JESUS the lamb home, except when the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, in which case it might not be taken away.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162753 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wipe yourself with the wrong hand, will you go to hell?
When the sacrifice was completed and the victim was ready for ROASTING, each one present CARRIED HIS B/JESUS the lamb home, except when the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, in which case it might not be taken away.

THE FATE OF THE PERFECT LAMB.....

The Home Ceremony.
The FIRST GROUP stationed itself on the MOUNT of the TEMPLE, the SECOND GROUP in the "HEL," the space between the Temple wall and the Temple hall, while the THIRD GROUP remained in the TEMPLE COURT, thus awaiting the evening, when they took their B/JESUS the LAMB home and ROASTED him on a spit of pomegranate-wood.
NO BONES MIGHT BE BROKEN (thanks to JOHN written 200 PLUS years later!) either during the COOKING or during the EATING.

B/JESUS the LAMB WAS SET on THE TABLE AT THE EVENING BANQUET(see Seder), AND WAS EATEN BY ASSEMBLED COMPANY after all had satisfied their appetites with the &#7717;agigah or other food.

B/JESUS the SACRIFICE HAD to be CONSUMED ENTIRELY THAT SAME EVENING, NOTHING BEING ALLOWED TO REMAIN OVERNIGHT.

While eating B/JESUS, the entire company of those who partook was obliged to remain together, and every participant had to take a PIECE of B/JESUS, the lamb at least as large as an olive.

Women and girls also might take part in the banquet and eat of B/JESUS, the sacrifice.

The following benediction was pronounced before eating B/JESUS, the lamb (PAGANS PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT THEY ARE PRAYING TO THE LAMB!!! THEY ARE PRAYING TO GOD!!):

"Blessed be Thou, the Eternal, our God, the King of the world, who hast sanctified us by Thy commands, and hast ordained that we should eat B/JESUS the Passover." The "Hallel" was recited during the meal, and when B/JESUS, the LAMB had been EATEN the meaning of the custom was explained, and the story of the Exodus was told (see Seder).

B/JESUS the paschal sacrifice belongs to the "shelamim," thus forming one of the sacrifices in which the meal is the principal part and indicates the community between God and man.

It is really a house or family sacrifice, and each household is regarded as constituting a small community in itself, not only because B/JESUS the lamb is eaten at home, but also because every member of the family is obliged to partake of the B/JESUS meal, on pain of excommunication ("karet"), although each man must be CIRCUMCISED and all must be ritually clean.

The fact that B/JESUS the Paschal lamb might be KILLED ONLY at the central sanctuary of Jerusalem, on the other hand, implies that each household was but a member of the larger community; and this is indicated also by the NATIONAL CHARACTER (!!!) of the sacrifice, which kept alive in the memory of the nation the preservation and liberation of the entire people.

THERE YOU GO... THE JEWS ATE HIM!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162754 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no scholars that agree with what you post here.
Scholars should re-define Heathen and leave islam out as an Abrahamic religion. You try re-defining the Trinity, so I will re-define Heathen by leaving islam out of it.
there are no scholars in your cult...period!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162755 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the Prophets. All was done according to God's will.
What do you mean "he fulfilled"?
The sacrifice is not according to the proper procedures laid out by the people to whom he belonged.

The whole idea of perfect sacrifice free from blemish comes from Jews.

Perhaps your "god"'s will got messed up...he may have planned to get his son's head chopped off in temple according to the correct procedures but the Romans beat him to it by nailing the son to the cross?

This "fulfilment" is yet another lie.
If the man did his job properly there will be NO NEED for this silent creepy ghost to turn up!
The presence of the spine chilling ghost inside every nutcase in itselfis proof that the man failed to achieve his goal.

The cup is empty as the levites & co could not catch enough blood to sprinkle on altar plus no meat to eat.

Mission Failure. Mission aborted temporarily.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162756 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The koran has as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books. It is a work of fiction that fails to measure up to the Holy Bible.
You made a claim that BJ and/or Jesus said to Jews he was God.
Now prove it from your Gospels!
Go on; give us chapter and verse, so our Jewish posters can also respond!
I you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!
Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed they were GOD.
The Holy Quran has authority over your ramblings.

Your holy books written by 3rd/4th century pagans and non theologians have as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books. Your books have to be written many times by many people to make them look believable but they are works of fiction that fail to measure up to even Harry potter books.

Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and Half Hebrew Ishmael? What have they got to do with you?

Did they ever admit that you are linked to them spiritually?

James and Peter were bumped off by honest paul and their names were used to promote a third tier cut down version of Judaism to the naive gentile pagans - just like how the tanach is being sold as "OT" to justify divinity of BJ.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162757 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Just nonsense.
You even said the I was not a priest. Now prove to me you know more than me.
You have to respond quoting chapter and verse instead of escaping.

Come on Paul don't let the Church down!

Go on, give us chapter and verse, so our Jewish posters can also respond!(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)

I you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!(PROVE TO US!)

Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed there were GOD.

Your holy books written by 3rd/4th century pagans and non theologians has as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books.

Your books have to be written many times by many people to make them look believable but they are works of fiction that fail to measure up to even Harry potter books.

Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and Half Hebrew Ishmael? What have they got to do with you? WHAT GIVES YOPU MORE RIGHT THEN HEBREW ISHMAEL?LOL..

Did they ever admit that you are linked to them spiritually?(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162758 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians believe in one God, prove they believe in more than one God. Give link to Christians teaching there is more than one God.
What do you think of moses and numbers naive paul? Are you also spiritually linked to this "OT" murderer?
9 The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder.
10 They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps.
11 They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals,
12 and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.a

13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp.

14 Moses was ANGRY with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?”(YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALL!!)he asked them.

16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the Lord (LIKE THE US EVANGELISTS?) in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people.

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,

18 but SAVE for yourselves all the CHILDREN (3 YEARS OR MORE!!) among the women that have never slept with men.(MOSES THE LAW GIVER?????)

NOW THAT IS MERCY...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162759 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God made His covenant with Isaac: Genesis 17 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”
ishmel plays no part in salvation history.
Rubbish!!!!
These books were written by the people if Isaac!!
What do you expect them to say?

In any event...what has that got to do with YOU, an outsider..a Goyim?

When did they establish anything with YOU. You believe lies pumped by your "church"!!
Have you no shame?

They don't want you because you worship a naked man calling him "jesus"!!!

Who is the REAL Jesus from this list so I can embrace him:
Please him out. Thanks....

1. God= father of son of "GOD"
2. God= father of son of "god the father"
3. God= ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4. God= ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5. God= spirit of father of son of "GOD"

6. God= spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7. God= son of man (son of Adam)
8. God= son of man (son of David)
9. God= son of man (son of Joseph)
10. God= son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11. God= son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12. God= son of god the Holy Spirit (who is part of GOD)
13. God= son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14. God= ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15. God= ghost of son of man (son of David)
16. God= ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17. God= ghost of son of "GOD"
18. God= ghost of son of "god the father"
19. God= ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20. God= ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21. God= spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22. God= spirit of son of man (son of David)
23. God= spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24. God= spirit of son of "GOD"
25. God= spirit of son of "god the father"
26. God= spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27. God= spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28. God= ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29. God= ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33. God= ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34. God= ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35. God= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36. God= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37. God= spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38. God= spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42. God= spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43. God= spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44. God= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45. God= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46. God= "Risen" Jesus
47. God= "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48. God= "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49. God= "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50. God= "Risen" son of "God"
51. God= "Risen" son of "god the father"
52. God= "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53. God= "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54. God= "Lord" of St Paul
55. God= "Christ" of St Paul
56. God= Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57. God= Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58. God= Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59. God= The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.

60. God= ALL of the above
61. God= NONE of the above
62. God= Any more to be added to the above (*********

Thanks.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162760 Feb 10, 2013
Hi mons.

(smiles)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162761 Feb 10, 2013
I am re-posting my posts since alex is trying to bury them is spam.

muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God said: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." This is not your God! Your god is a book written by some 7th century war lord; along with many other pagan rituals, seasons, moon worship, black stone worship, mecca worship, etc. muslims throughout the world bow down to a city!!!!

No scholars agree with what you posted, but they do agree the original koran contained satanic verses. Even muslim scholars believe the original koran contained satanic verses!

Scholars should re-define Heathen and leave islam out as an Abrahamic religion. You try re-defining the Trinity, so I will re-define Heathen by leaving islam out of it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162762 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God said: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." This is not your God! Your god is a original koran contained satanic verses. Even muslim scholars believe the original koran contained satanic verses!
There is NO spam mr. original spam master!!
You claim that you believe in only ONE God...
Who is the REAL God from this list so I can embrace him:
Please point him out. Thanks....
1. God= father of son of "GOD"
2. God= father of son of "god the father"
3. God= ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4. God= ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5. God= spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6. God= spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7. God= son of man (son of Adam)
8. God= son of man (son of David)
9. God= son of man (son of Joseph)
10. God= son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11. God= son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12. God= son of god the Holy Spirit (who is part of GOD)
13. God= son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14. God= ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15. God= ghost of son of man (son of David)
16. God= ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17. God= ghost of son of "GOD"
18. God= ghost of son of "god the father"
19. God= ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20. God= ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21. God= spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22. God= spirit of son of man (son of David)
23. God= spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24. God= spirit of son of "GOD"
25. God= spirit of son of "god the father"
26. God= spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27. God= spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28. God= ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29. God= ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32. God= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33. God= ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34. God= ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35. God= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36. God= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37. God= spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38. God= spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41. God= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42. God= spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43. God= spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44. God= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45. God= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46. God= "Risen" Jesus
47. God= "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48. God= "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49. God= "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50. God= "Risen" son of "God"
51. God= "Risen" son of "god the father"
52. God= "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53. God= "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54. God= "Lord" of St Paul
55. God= "Christ" of St Paul
56. God= Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57. God= Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58. God= Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59. God= The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
60. God= ALL of the above
61. God= NONE of the above (then YOU tell us!)
62. God= Any more to be added to the above
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162763 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God said: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." This is not your God! Your god is a book written by some 7th century war lord; along with many other pagan rituals, seasons, moon worship, black stone worship, mecca worship, etc. muslims throughout the world bow down to a city!!!!
No scholars agree with what you posted, but they do agree the original koran contained satanic verses. Even muslim scholars believe the original koran contained satanic verses!
Hello spam meister...please answer these as you still havent done it..
just line by line..ok?

****You have to respond quoting chapter and verse instead of escaping.

Go on, give us chapter and verse, so our Jewish posters can also respond!(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)

I you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!(PROVE TO US!)

Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed there were GOD.

Your holy books written by 3rd/4th century pagans and non theologians has as much authority over me as do the Harry Potter books.

Your books have to be written many times by many people to make them look believable but they are works of fiction that fail to measure up to even Harry potter books.

Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and Half Hebrew Ishmael? What have they got to do with you? WHAT GIVES YOPU MORE RIGHT THEN HEBREW ISHMAEL?LOL..

Did they ever admit that you are linked to them spiritually?(PROOF NEEDED PLEASE)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162764 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
You avoided every question..lol.
Try again.....
Back to B/JESUS the perfect lamb....

On Sabbath Eve.
Even if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, B/JESUS,(1) the paschal lamb was killed in the manner described above,(2) the blood was sprinkled on the altar,(3) the entrails removed and cleansed, and (4) the fat offered on the altar; for these four ceremonies in the case of B/JESUS, the paschal lamb, and these alone, were exempt from the prohibition against working on the Sabbath.

The Three Groups of Laity.
The people taking part in the sacrifice of B/JESUS were divided into three groups.(TRINITY!!!!)

The first of these filled the court of the Temple, so that the gates had to be closed, and while they were KILLING and offering B/JESUS THE SON, their paschal lambs the LEVITES on the platform ("dukan") RECITED the "Hallel" (Ps. cxiii.-cxviii.), accompanied by INSTRUMENTS of BRASS.

As soon as the first group had offered their sacrifice (B/JESUS THE SON?), the gates were opened to let them out, and their places were taken by the second (TO SACRIFICE THE FATHER?)and third groups (TO SACRIFICE THE GHOST?) successively.

All three groups offered their sacrifice in the manner described, while the "Hallel" was recited; but the third group was so small that it had always finished before the Levites reached Ps. cxvi.

It was called the "group of the lazy" because it came last. Even if the majority of the people were ritually unclean on the eve of the Passover, the sacrifice was offered on the 14th of Nisan. Other sacrifices, on the contrary, called "&#7717;agigah," which were offered together with the paschal lamb, were omitted if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, or if the sacrifice was offered in a state of uncleanness, or if the number of participants was so small that they could not consume all the meat.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162765 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Your post is untouched...now answer these..

THE FATE OF THE PERFECT LAMB.....

The Home Ceremony.
The FIRST GROUP stationed itself on the MOUNT of the TEMPLE, the SECOND GROUP in the "HEL," the space between the Temple wall and the Temple hall, while the THIRD GROUP remained in the TEMPLE COURT, thus awaiting the evening, when they took their B/JESUS the LAMB home and ROASTED him on a spit of pomegranate-wood.
NO BONES MIGHT BE BROKEN (thanks to JOHN written 200 PLUS years later!) either during the COOKING or during the EATING.

B/JESUS the LAMB WAS SET on THE TABLE AT THE EVENING BANQUET(see Seder), AND WAS EATEN BY ASSEMBLED COMPANY after all had satisfied their appetites with the &#7717;agigah or other food.

B/JESUS the SACRIFICE HAD to be CONSUMED ENTIRELY THAT SAME EVENING, NOTHING BEING ALLOWED TO REMAIN OVERNIGHT.

While eating B/JESUS, the entire company of those who partook was obliged to remain together, and every participant had to take a PIECE of B/JESUS, the lamb at least as large as an olive.

Women and girls also might take part in the banquet and eat of B/JESUS, the sacrifice.

The following benediction was pronounced before eating B/JESUS, the lamb (PAGANS PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT THEY ARE PRAYING TO THE LAMB!!! THEY ARE PRAYING TO GOD!!):

"Blessed be Thou, the Eternal, our God, the King of the world, who hast sanctified us by Thy commands, and hast ordained that we should eat B/JESUS the Passover." The "Hallel" was recited during the meal, and when B/JESUS, the LAMB had been EATEN the meaning of the custom was explained, and the story of the Exodus was told (see Seder).

B/JESUS the paschal sacrifice belongs to the "shelamim," thus forming one of the sacrifices in which the meal is the principal part and indicates the community between God and man.

It is really a house or family sacrifice, and each household is regarded as constituting a small community in itself, not only because B/JESUS the lamb is eaten at home, but also because every member of the family is obliged to partake of the B/JESUS meal, on pain of excommunication ("karet"), although each man must be CIRCUMCISED and all must be ritually clean.

The fact that B/JESUS the Paschal lamb might be KILLED ONLY at the central sanctuary of Jerusalem, on the other hand, implies that each household was but a member of the larger community; and this is indicated also by the NATIONAL CHARACTER (!!!) of the sacrifice, which kept alive in the memory of the nation the preservation and liberation of the entire people.

THERE YOU GO... THE JEWS ATE HIM!!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162766 Feb 10, 2013
Let your fellow muslims see what you are trying to hide with your spam. I am re-posting my posts since alex is trying to bury them is spam.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162767 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God said: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." This is not your God! Your god is a book written by some 7th century war lord; along with many other pagan rituals, seasons, moon worship, black stone worhsip, mecca worship, etc. muslims throughout the world bow down to a city!!!!
Was God Almighty the God of Jesus or not?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162768 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Let your fellow muslims see what you are trying to hide with your spam. I am re-posting my posts since alex is trying to bury them is spam.
Muslims believe in the God of Abraham, but neither Muslims nor the Jews believe in the Christian God.

Please correct yourself.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162769 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Answer the questions please...you have been avoiding for ages...

Besides clinging on to people like Isaac Jacob and Judah who are not bothered about idol worshippers such as yourself, what else do you do?

Please TRY and ANSWER these questions without diversion, deviation or hesitation....

You do know that "john" was made up by a bunch of naive folks who made many errors tryingt to promote a flesh god word of mangod.

Please PROVE to US where Jesus claims he was God.

You have to respond quoting chapter and verse instead of escaping.

If you can prove that BJ (let alone Jesus) claimed he was God, then we have no hesitation in saying he was nuts!(PROVE TO US!)

Neither Jesus nor BJ claimed they were GOD.

Why do you force yourself on Hebrew Abraham, Hebrew Isaac and ISHMAEL THE SON OF ABRAHAM? What have they got to do with you? WHAT GIVES YOPU MORE RIGHT THAN HEBREW ISHMAEL?LOL..

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162770 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was God Almighty the God of Jesus or not?
He was.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162771 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
... muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God said: "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." ....
These were written by Jews about THEIR GOD and BEFORE Jesus was born.

You are playing silly games by not sticking Jesus' name after..Isaac, Jacob,..david..solomon..moses. ..and DELUDING yourself into thinking that jesus is that god!!!!!lol..

If your Jesus was around then...the books would have said:
"I am the God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Ishmael, God of Jacob, God of David, God of Moses and God of Jesus....."
Then your religion would have evaporated instantly!!!!!
or should i say spontaneously combusted?
lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbidden Archaeology: How the Smithsonian cove... 9 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE