Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256362 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162808 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are. Answer the questions put to you, first. Once you have answered, you can ask other questions. However, do not answer a question by asking another question, like the polemicists do.
rabbee: no one on earth, is required to answer any question you ask. you are not G-D, no matter how much of a g-d you only think you are. i only have to, answer to G-D Truly. i do not have to answer to you, muhammed or your quran, while i am here in TheTorah actually happening.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162809 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great question and my answer is: Yes, Yahweh died fro all Christians and behold! Yahweh is dead! He died for post-Jesus Christians.
Who else did Yahweh die for before Jesus?
Praise be to none! Yahweh is dead! And the alleged Son is alive!
rabbee: you so grossly distort scripture, and insult G-D. how can you ever expect me, to even consider you as being true? if you can't get it right, then you are doing a lot more harm than any possible good. it is worse than if, you had said nothing at all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162810 Feb 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing wrong with that saying.
Many Christians do say that, I for one say it.
We all are to humble our self before the Lord.
rabbee: then do it! and quit trying to snow anyone as if you had or are.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162811 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course God the Son obeyed the will of God the Father. It was by obeying the will of God the Father that God the Son, Jesus, redeemed man! God offered on the cross the only thing worthy of Him, God Himself. Only God is worthy of God and only God could redeem man.
lol...
Please please..hold your horses...
And before you lapse into the vernacular...
You CLEARLY said "He was" in response to bmz question
"Was God Almighty the God of Jesus or not?"

You therefore, agree that God Alimighty was the God of Jesus.

The b/s about god the son has NO authority from God or from his servant Jesus.

When you now try to make Jesus into god...you look stupid!!

How can God have a "god"?

Did God Almighty pray to Jesus? NO!!

Please stop talking rot.

God is NOT Jesus and Jesus is NOT God.
Any person with a working brain can see this.

But ofcourse...To the non compos mentis ones.....Hmmm...YEP..jesus is god!!!..lol
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162812 Feb 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious you lack understanding.
God in allowing Jesus to die on the cross condemned sin, while freeing a righteous repentant sinner from the pains of hell.
The bible says, the wages of sin is death.
Meaning for every sin you commit you are condemned to hell.
A sinner cannot redeem himself from the penalty of death with good deeds for his sin.
Why? Because God Himself placed the death penalty on sin.
The law is the law.
And Gods law must be respected, just as if you break the law in Singapore, you must pay the penalty. It does not matter how much you repent to the judge, you are going to be punished for your crime.
In Gods case He is our creator and He loves us, but He like the local law can not free you from your sin till the penalty is paid.
And the Only one that can pay the price for your sin is a sinless person.
God loved Jesus, yet God sacrificed Jesus for our sins, so that the repented sinner may have ever lasting life.
And God knowing that only a sinless human being could die for another human being, prepared a body for Jesus in the womb of Mary.
And God the Father rewarded the man person of Jesus by uniting the Spirit of His Son Jesus with the incarnate body of the human man.
In the womb of Mary the Spirit of Jesus took on human flesh.
Since Jesus paid the death penalty for sin, now a repented sinner can receive Gods grace of forgiveness.
If you believe in Jesus.
rabbee: seriously you have no idea, what you are talking about. G-D previously promised adam and his mate, they had to be returned to the tree. because all of you previously had failed, just like you are all failing again this time.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162813 Feb 10, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
Please stop talking rot.
But ofcourse...To the non compos mentis ones.....Hmmm...YEP..jesus is god!!!..lol
I am sorry that you don't have the aptitude to understand the Holy Trinity. Jesus is God and our God is His God. Can't wrap your brain around that can you?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162814 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Be serious, please.
Muhammad is a servant/slave of God just like Moses and Jesus were.
rabbee: muhammed is the servant of some angel, as it is unclear just what angel it is. but from all practical apperances by muslems in the world. it would appear to be the angel baal hamolech. so their is not comparason, of muhammed with Moshe or Yeshooah.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#162815 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
He was.
Great!

Thank you for confirming that God Almighty was the God of Jesus.

You are done!

So, please do not ever make the absurd statement that Jesus was God.

And mark your post.
bmz

Location hidden

#162816 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you don't have the aptitude to understand the Holy Trinity. Jesus is God and our God is His God. Can't wrap your brain around that can you?
Don't start this nonsense again that Jesus is God.

You have already been done!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162817 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey clueless Church robot!!
Even Jesus knew NOTHING about the Trinity!
Prove to me from the gospels he said " I am god the son, god the father and god the holy ghost all rolled into one"!!
Or even "i , father and ghost are one"!!
NOPE!!
No such claim!
So you are a clueless unthinking robot who believes every lie pumped by the "church"
I shall name thee "Church Robot"!!!
Oh should we say?
Robot Catholic Church?
lol..........
There is NO Trinity.

Please stop talking rot.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162818 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing up that, Shane.
It is amazing to see the thieves, who stole others' Scripture, explaining the same thing the wrong way!
rabbee: and also, with you.
bmz

Location hidden

#162819 Feb 10, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: muhammed is the servant of some angel, as it is unclear just what angel it is. but from all practical apperances by muslems in the world. it would appear to be the angel baal hamolech. so their is not comparason, of muhammed with Moshe or Yeshooah.
Baal hamolech and other clown baals have no place in Islam. Muhammad was no Israelite.

Moshe, Jesus and Muhammad served the same LORD.
bmz

Location hidden

#162820 Feb 10, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Job Done!
God Almighty Allah/Alaah/Yhwh.HaShem.is THE God of Jesus!!
Most importantly you agree that Jesus had a GOD to whom he submitted!
Mark that post. Quote it frequently. Paul WV has been done!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162821 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realise that a person has to be a failing/rejected/struggling Jewish Messiah candidate to be a Christian "mangod"?
Now that says a lot about your "church"?
Job Title: Christian mangod.
Qualification: Struggling/rejected/failing Jewish Messiah candidate!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162822 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!
Thank you for confirming that God Almighty was the God of Jesus.
You are done!
So, please do not ever make the absurd statement that Jesus was God.
And mark your post.
Jesus is God!!! Sorry you don't have the aptitude to understand the Holy Trinity. Scholars throughout the world have no problem in understanding the Holy Trinity. Because a 7th century uneducated person could not understand it does not mean you have to remain in ignorance as well.
bmz

Location hidden

#162823 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims do not believe in the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. This is the God of the prophets and the Father of Jesus the Christ.
Muslims do and please note that the so-called Father is NOT the father of Jesus.

God of the prophets and Father of Jesus? He was everybody's Father but not anybody's father.

Please learn to know the difference between the Father and father.

How long will Christianity keep on deceiving the world by twisting the words Father and LORD?

The Father simply means God. Jesus had no father.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162824 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark that post. Quote it frequently. Paul WV has been done!
Absolutely and totally brother!
I sincerely hope that Paul WV reflects on this and accepts the truth of ONE TRUE GOD of Adam/Noah/Abraham et al..who is NOT a man called Jesus!
He has no permission form God or His slave Jesus to worship Jesus as God!
Paul WV has been kippered!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162825 Feb 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the first mate of Adam was Lilith...
rabbee: Adam has an inclusive mate, whereas adam did not. and adam has never even known any female by that name. and the two names that adam has never had as a mate, is lilith or eve. you should of been able to guess that, because this lying world said it as true.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162826 Feb 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims do and please note that the so-called Father is NOT the father of Jesus.
God of the prophets and Father of Jesus? He was everybody's Father but not anybody's father.
Please learn to know the difference between the Father and father.
How long will Christianity keep on deceiving the world by twisting the words Father and LORD?
The Father simply means God. Jesus had no father.
Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the BV Mary. God the Father was Jesus' Father and our adopted Father through Jesus' death and resurrection.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162827 Feb 10, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God!!! Sorry you don't have the aptitude to understand the Holy Trinity. Scholars throughout the world have no problem in understanding the Holy Trinity. Because a 7th century uneducated person could not understand it does not mean you have to remain in ignorance as well.
Jesus is god? But Jesus NEVER claimed that title!!
Why do you keep calling Jesus God?
Just stop and think you fool.
Imagine Jesus is NOT God but Just a man of God or servant of God.
By worshipping this Jewish man, you are committing a GRAVE sin against God.
Don't you realise that the clueless pagans ended up worshipping the messenger instead of GOD and MASTER of that messenger!
Please stop worshipping that Jewish man because he NEVER asked you to do such a dumb thing.
By worsihpping him...
You make him a sinner who takes worship away from God.
You turn into a sinner by worshipping a man instead of God.
Double whammy and you are in big trouble Paul.
Run away from that demonic "church" of robots and liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May 12 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May 7 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May 6 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May 2 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... Mar '17 kornadnez 1
News Blackbeard's anchor recovered off coast (May '11) Feb '17 Pretty Pharts 12
More from around the web