Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,701 - 152,720 of 200,863 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
In which areas you took A?
The Quran says Allah says 'be... and it is'. Can you explain me scientifically speaking how is it possible to create things out of nothing?
I got A in all pre medicine prerequisites.

To answer your question, Allah (God) says in Quran

[019:067] Does not man remember that WE created him before, when he was nothing ?

He says BEFORE when he was nothing which even a kid can understand. Before means when there was no human in this world and he created the first human Adam. He saying to be thankful to him. You read the translation carefully from the beginning of Quran so you will understand.

About BE and IT is.... Allah says in Quran

[3:47] "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is

Before I come to this let me give few other verses to explain who is Allah (God)

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him.( surah al ikhlas)

He is God who created everything, He is not human, angel, Jesus (human), nothing can compare to him. You Dono how he created angels scientifically, you Dono how he created cells scientifically, you Dono how created protons neutrons and electrons scientifically, you Dono how he created the universe before Big Bang scientifically, he says in quran, there's nothing like him, he Dont sleep nor eat, he don't have family, he don't have start or end. God is divine and is a supreme leader of this universe. Whatever he wants, he can do it. Science, earth and everything he made for our knowledge. Do you have any idea how our soul looks like? But only he knows. Whatever hidden in this world he knows.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

coolboyshane wrote:
Allah is the one and only God. There's no partner, he is alone and most powerful. There's no partner for him and neither he need help from anything. He created everything in this universe and foolish people ascribe partners to Allah.
You tell funny jokes.
The real God of the Bible says you sin you die you go to hell.
Because Gods law can not be violated.

You are ignorant.
If you break a Muslim law you pay the penalty of that law no matter how much you repent. There is no forgiveness from Allah.
No matter how many good deeds you do, Allah can not forgive you your sins.
Breaking Allah's law is no different. You sin, you die, you go to hell.

But the God of the Bible can forgive you, for Jesus paid the price for your sins.
You are ignorant.
seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!
Thanks!
It means Yahweh/Jehovah does not exist. Thanks again.
It looks like Muhammad is your god ...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
I got A in all pre medicine prerequisites.
To answer your question, Allah (God) says in Quran
[019:067] Does not man remember that WE created him before, when he was nothing ?
He says BEFORE when he was nothing which even a kid can understand. Before means when there was no human in this world and he created the first human Adam. He saying to be thankful to him. You read the translation carefully from the beginning of Quran so you will understand.
About BE and IT is.... Allah says in Quran
[3:47] "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" - and it is
Before I come to this let me give few other verses to explain who is Allah (God)
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him.( surah al ikhlas)
He is God who created everything, He is not human, angel, Jesus (human), nothing can compare to him. You Dono how he created angels scientifically, you Dono how he created cells scientifically, you Dono how created protons neutrons and electrons scientifically, you Dono how he created the universe before Big Bang scientifically, he says in quran, there's nothing like him, he Dont sleep nor eat, he don't have family, he don't have start or end. God is divine and is a supreme leader of this universe. Whatever he wants, he can do it. Science, earth and everything he made for our knowledge. Do you have any idea how our soul looks like? But only he knows. Whatever hidden in this world he knows.
You are ignorant Muslim.
Muslim Allah God is a fake.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious you lack understanding.
God in allowing Jesus to die on the cross condemned sin, while freeing a righteous repentant sinner from the pains of hell.
The bible says, the wages of sin is death.
Meaning for every sin you commit you are condemned to hell.
A sinner cannot redeem himself from the penalty of death with good deeds for his sin.
Why? Because God Himself placed the death penalty on sin.
The law is the law.
And Gods law must be respected, just as if you break the law in Singapore, you must pay the penalty. It does not matter how much you repent to the judge, you are going to be punished for your crime.
In Gods case He is our creator and He loves us, but He like the local law can not free you from your sin till the penalty is paid.
And the Only one that can pay the price for your sin is a sinless person.
God loved Jesus, yet God sacrificed Jesus for our sins, so that the repented sinner may have ever lasting life.
And God knowing that only a sinless human being could die for another human being, prepared a body for Jesus in the womb of Mary.
And God the Father rewarded the man person of Jesus by uniting the Spirit of His Son Jesus with the incarnate body of the human man.
In the womb of Mary the Spirit of Jesus took on human flesh.
Since Jesus paid the death penalty for sin, now a repented sinner can receive Gods grace of forgiveness.
If you believe in Jesus.
Hello, Shamma

The Bible says that the wages of sin is death, but you see Shamma, that is not what Jesus said.

Most of the things, we read in the Bible, have no support from Jesus and poor Jesus is not at all on record of making any absurd statement like Paul and the Church fathers made.

in fact, you do NOT see Paul teaching anything that Jesus taught.

If you read all the gospels, you will not find Jesus even talking about Adam and Eve and their
so-called sin or the Original Sin.

Not a single doctrine came from Jesus. Every doctrine was man-made. I find the shameless doctrine of sin, most revulsive, inhumane, rubbish, insulting not only to Gud but also to Jesus and the entire humanity.

God is approachable and knowable. Right? So, one can approach God and ask for forgiveness. And that is known as sincere repentance. That is what Jesus exactly preached.

Now, please show me where Jesus spoke extensively on sin and his birth, in his own words? As far as i know, he is not on record for saying anything that the Church fathers said and concocted!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You tell funny jokes.
Because Gods law can not be violated.
You are ignorant.
If you break a Muslim law you pay the penalty of that law no matter how much you repent. There is no forgiveness from Allah.
No matter how many good deeds you do, Allah can not forgive you your sins.
Breaking Allah's law is no different. You sin, you die, you go to hell.
But the God of the Bible can forgive you, for Jesus paid the price for your sins.
You are ignorant.
There is no Christian god, Judaism God, Buddhist God, Hindu God but only One God for everyone. All laws applied for everyone but most of them take not. Bible was a revelation sent to Jesus by God but Romans changed it and still changing. You talk about Christianity? Jesus used to say peace be upon you, do you say? We Muslims say that for every occasion. Jesus never ate pork, you Christians eat but we don't. Jesus died. Can
Son of God die in a cross? O.o

‘The Jews say,‘The Christians have no valid grounds’; the Christians say,‘The Jews have no valid grounds’; and both quote the Book [of God]. So do those who have no knowledge [of the Book] speak like them. But it is God who will decide between them on the Day of Ressurection about all on which they differ.’
(al-Baqarah 2: 113)
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Muhammad is your god ...
Be serious, please.

Muhammad is a servant/slave of God just like Moses and Jesus were.
seriously

Wolverhampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Be serious, please.
Servant/Slave of Satan...Muhammad had nothing to do with previous prophets of the Bible Abraham, Moses or the first five book of the Bible.Muhammad wasn't even a Prophet,If Muhammad was a live when Jesus was around he would have expelled the demons inside him.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your wheedling wog boy.
Bmz is a sick rat and so are you.
As for loving my enemies, that does not include those with the mark of the islamic beast, who are pure evil.
This is war creep.
A war you rats started and a war we free westerners will finish.
You are doomed rat.
You are a brainless ignorant moron.
Do you think you sound clever by calling every Muslim a "wog"?
I am in England. I am white English
Why don't you come over here and call me a "wog" you immigrant parasite. I am almost sure you are not even white.
You know nothing about Jesus because your brain up your ass.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Servant/Slave of Satan...Muhammad had nothing to do with previous prophets of the Bible Abraham, Moses or the first five book of the Bible.Muhammad wasn't even a Prophet,If Muhammad was a live when Jesus was around he would have expelled the demons inside him.
What do you know about previous prophets?
Are you Jewish or a Hebrew?
Or are you a Gentile?
Why do you feel inferior being a Gentile?
Why can't the Gentiles who make up 99% of this Globe have Gentile Prophets?
Stop getting brainwashed by books written by Non-Gentiles who cleverly elevated only their people!
They "forgot" to include Gentile Prophets.
Wake up and be proud to be a gentile.
Get your brain washed or re-baptised!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Be serious, please.
They have lost their perspective by making a servant of GOD into their "god"!
Worshipping a man as god is inferior form of worship.
Salaams
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he had.

He spoke about many prophets of the past, such as Noah, Lot, Abraham, His sons Ishamel and Issac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon, Moses, Aaaron, others, Zechariah, John and Jesus.

Now, were all these demons, about whom he talked and whom Qur'aan mentioned?

Even Jesus had nothing to do with either the first five books or the entire book collection, known as the Jewish holy Scriptures.

That Jesus expelled demons living in humans, IS ABSURD, RUBBISH and a HORSE SHIT!!!

Jesus simply wasted time in Tu Quoque with the Jews. Had Muhammad been there with Jesus, Jesus would have learnt how to argue and reason with people nicely.

As for being slaves/servants of Satan, one can safely say that Paul, John and the Church fathers were truly the slaves/servants and the minions of Satan.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about previous prophets?
Are you Jewish or a Hebrew?
Or are you a Gentile?
Why do you feel inferior being a Gentile?
Why can't the Gentiles who make up 99% of this Globe have Gentile Prophets?
Stop getting brainwashed by books written by Non-Gentiles who cleverly elevated only their people!
They "forgot" to include Gentile Prophets.
Wake up and be proud to be a gentile.
Get your brain washed or re-baptised!
Seriously speaking, the poster appears to be a hardcore polemic Christian.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

coolboyshane wrote:
‘The Jews say,‘The Christians have no valid grounds’; the Christians say,‘The Jews have no valid grounds’; and both quote the Book [of God]. So do those who have no knowledge [of the Book] speak like them. But it is God who will decide between them on the Day of Ressurection about all on which they differ.’
(al-Baqarah 2: 113)
Thanks for bringing up that, Shane.

It is amazing to see the thieves, who stole others' Scripture, explaining the same thing the wrong way!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
They have lost their perspective by making a servant of GOD into their "god"!
Worshipping a man as god is inferior form of worship.
Salaams
They get ignited when Jesus is called slave or servant of God Almighty.

However, when the suffering servant comes up copied in their books, Israel is kicked out and replaced by Jesus.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously speaking, the poster appears to be a hardcore polemic Christian.
lol..yes brother. Where do they learn their rubbish?
If he gets any harder he will break into many pieces!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You tell funny jokes.

You just told us the funniest joke. That is the problem with the God of your Bible, who says you sin, you die and go to hell.

But our God Almighty Allah says:

"Turn to Allah, repent sincerely and Allah will forgive all your sins."

and says again in another verse: "Surely, Allah will forgive all your sins!"

No words containing death threat and hell direct.

Even your God sent Jesus to hell first. Right? No wonder, Jesus suffered a double whammy!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They get ignited when Jesus is called slave or servant of God Almighty.
However, when the suffering servant comes up copied in their books, Israel is kicked out and replaced by Jesus.
Very true brother! They get ignited when truth is spoken!
When did Jesus deny being a servant of God?
Just because writers used "father" in place of God does not make him THE son!
In the Gospels Jesus is calling out to God and prays to God.... they also have corruptions with "father".
Can't they work this out?
Jesus prayed to his God.
God did NOT pray to Jesus.
Jesus was a man and just a man and a servant of God.
Jesus is NOT God.
Very simple.

******Since when did they make God out of inept/incompetent/struggling Messiah's?

****** The qualification to be a Christian God: "You got to be a struggling/failing Messiah rejected by the VERY people for whom you came!!"

LOL...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Struggling/Failing Rejected Jewish Messiah= Christian God!!
The unifying equation.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You a heathen says that but the Catholic Church does not. The Catholic
Church gave us the Holy Bible through the Holy Spirit and it is only through the Holy Spirit can the Holy Bible be properly understood.
You cannot call me a heathen. You just condemned yourself to hell, according to Jesus.

The Catholic Church cherry-picked gospels from the market or the streets, collected some letters and came up with the New Testament.

The Holy Spirit of Christianity does not exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••