Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,621 - 152,640 of 201,013 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall answer these first:
Prove to us that you are not a closet coward of a christian:
Tell Paul (and us) that Jesus is not God.
Tell Paul (and us) that there is no God.
DENY that Jesus is THE Son of God and/or God and/or Messiah.
Thank you.
What a douche bag is this guy

I did answer you yet. Not just this, you still have to answer to all that:
Then show that Islam is for all humans.

I wasn't present during the big bang and so you. So how do you know Adam was the first human?

How do you know Adam was a muslim?

How do you know Quran is telling the truth?

The I or we believe indicates an opinion. I don't want discuss opinion or delusion but facts.

Answer to all 4 points.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to clarify in English.
1. You claim that Jesus is NOT God
2. You claim that Jesus is NOT Messiah
3. You claim that Jesus is NOT Son of God
4. You claim that Jesus did NOT die for the sins of humans.
5. You claim that through Jesus nobody can be saved or can have eternal life.
6. You claim that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are lies.
7. You claim that Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism are lies
8. You claim that you do not believe in god the father, god the son and god the holy ghost.
9. You claim that you do not believe in Allah
10. You claim that you do not believe in Eloah, Elohim, Adonai, Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh,YHWH, El Shaddai,YHWH Tzevaot, HaShem, Elohe, Yah,Adoshem,El,Elah, El Roi, El Shaddai,Elyon,The Eternal One,Shalom, Shekhinah, HaMakom,
11. You claim that ALL the religious books are made up by men.
Just say yes or no to the 11 questions and put many readers out of their misery.
Thank you.
This idiot can't neither understand the language the British imposed to his ancestors in Asia.

Take your pills and answer to this:

I wasn't present during the big bang and so you. So how do you know Adam was the first human?

The I or we believe indicates an opinion. I don't want discuss opinion or delusion but facts.

Answer to all 4 points.
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Skeptic wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/islam
Skeptic who?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Did your parole officer clear you to go online?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for some good points there.
Just a thought...was this paul character clever enough to have invented a covering/sheath/condom to cover up the foreskin deficiency of peter and co?
Also interesting is how Paul is seen as a mangod in the NT and this title was NOT accorded to BJ the mangod!!!
ACTS 14:11-12
11 When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in their local dialect,THESE MEN are GODS IN HUMAN FORM!!!!!!
12 They decided that BARNABAS was the Greek god ZEUS and that PAUL was HERMES, since he was the chief speaker
propaganda.
Coinciding with his theologic view.

Condoms came from an oases in Africa.
Forgot the original name.
One of those ideas that were reinvented time and time again.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

In your case it is "Genital" clown!
You're not getting the point - anyone who surrenders to a higher or lower principle as the case may be cannot be a follower of Islam since surrender is an impersonal and a universal trait, while the surrender demanded by Islam is to be specifically directed to a being called Allah.

Islamic surrender as a religion specifically indicates the surrender of a human being to a supraphysical being called Allah.

Thus, if a man surrenders to a higher principle he is not following Islam in the narrow religious sense since submission is a common feature of the human consciousness.

A believer may submit to a saint, to a prophet, to an animal, to a whore, to a friend, to an employer, to the absolute, to the higher self, to Hashem, Vishnu, Allah, Lucifer or to any supraphysical being.

To consider every surrendered believer a Muslim is misleading since the object of surrender in each case may be different.

Only the exclusive surrender of a person to Allah can specifically be called Islam.

All other forms of surrender are forms of surrender in a non-Islamic sense as Allah is not the object of submission.

So, to label Adam a Muslim is incorrect since he surrendered to his personal G-d, YHVH/Hashem that is not the same as say Muhammad surrendering to his personal God called Allah.

If it can be proven that Hashem is the same as Allah then and then only can it be concluded that Adam was a Muslim or a surrendered follower of the being, Allah.

However, by any yardstick, it can easily be shown that the characteristics and teachings of Hashem, the Hebrew deity, are very different from those of the Muslim deity, Allah.

So, Adam was not a Muslim but simply a surrendered soul who made the surrender of his psychic to a being other than Allah who he knew as Hashem or YHVH.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

WAS ADAM A MUSLIM AS ALLEGED BY RABID MUSLIMS?

Anyone who surrenders to a higher or lower principle as the case may be cannot be a follower of Islam since surrender is an impersonal and a universal trait, while the surrender demanded by Islam is to be specifically directed to a being called Allah.

Islamic surrender, as a religion, specifically enjoins or indicates the surrender of a human being to a supraphysical being called Allah.

Thus, if a man surrenders to a higher principle he is not following Islam in the narrow religious sense since submission is a common feature of the human consciousness.

A believer may submit to a saint, to a prophet, to an animal, to a whore, to a friend, to an employer, to the absolute, to the higher self, to Hashem, Vishnu, Allah, Lucifer or to any supraphysical being.

To consider every surrendered believer a Muslim is misleading since the object of surrender in each case may be different.

Only the exclusive surrender of a person to Allah can specifically be called Islam.

All other forms of surrender are forms of surrender in a non-Islamic sense as Allah is not the object of submission.

So, to label Adam a Muslim is incorrect since he surrendered to his personal G-d, YHVH/Hashem that is not the same as say Muhammad surrendering to his personal God called Allah.

If it can be proven that Hashem is the same as Allah then and then only can it be concluded that Adam was a Muslim or a surrendered follower of the being, Allah.

However, by any yardstick, it can easily be shown that the characteristics and teachings of Hashem, the Hebrew deity, are very different from those of the Muslim deity, Allah.

So, Adam was not a Muslim but simply a surrendered soul who made the surrender of his psychic to a being other than Allah who he knew as Hashem or YHVH.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything is always the same what's the point to repeat the history over and over when you know yet it won't change nothing?
Who are the Adam's sons then?
rabbee: well we always seem to forget, only G-D can change it. so a change in our mental attitude, could result in a slightly, or greatly better accounting. but as long as we, have the same miserable attitude toward G-D. then you can always expect the same miserable physical accounting.

and TheOnly Son for adam, that G-D mentions is Shet. and even has lots of grandsons, even before They give birth to Shet. via, the last occurance, in TheTorah. even though adam, refuses to claim anyone who is an embarassment to him as his granson or grandaughter.

so in otherwords, if we are not really true to G-D. here in TheStory of Creation any time. then we are just, spinning our own same untrue vain wheel. but change can only be made, only if we please G-D. but no constant liar, can ever be pleasing to G-D.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

162605 SC answered. Apropos Moses: recall that the story is written down in times of great stress.
----

MAAT wrote:
Alex wrote:
That's why I refer to this "hashem" as tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, antigentile, mini slave god of non-gentiles who is ocncerned only with non-gentiles who wrote their own books.
end quote.
A tribal lineage of the land is set out.
And ishmael can't have been a forefather of the arabs.
(Some other time, or rather allready posted why.)
The point was that none got begrudged their god.
Otherwise you've projected christian and islamic ideas.
But if you kill people, burn their countryside, destroy their town and culture and books, and try to wipe out their name and memory, by claiming also ideas from them as your own, after first vilifying them by calling them ahteist and heretics and pagans and the worst influence against ideas forwarded by thus a different culture, about another culture it occupies.
Well then it simply goes wrong.
And i would say that all that prejudice is truly yours and not of YHWH.
A rather bad way of dealing with uncomfortable truths.
Why attack others...does your Allah say so.
idem for christians.
I agree with you on lot of issues.
The "hashem" I refer to is NOT the TRUE GOD of Adam who would have not favoured just a few tribes or races.

I am not insulting the God/Hashem who created Adam, Abraham Isaac and Ishmael. I apologise if my post gave that impression.

I am criticising the writers who have managed to write books to suit their own needs.

Given what happened to them throughout history, I am sure many others in their position would have done exactly the same.

When it comes to merciless killing we have loads of verses in the "OT"..just numbers 31 alone is enough to make you sick and Moses does not come across as a caring kind man!

There is also another misconception about Abraham.
There a pureline Arabs among the ancestors of Abraham!
These are beign conveniently forgotten by writers who are bent on promoting their own cause.

Ironically Arab blood is already inside Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!!

Ishmael is not the father of arabs!

What is needed is unity of purpose when worshipping GOD.

All believers have equal rights and access to GOD who created all of us.

No tribe race or nation has prefential access to GOD indefinitely.

Any GOD who prefers a race or tribe above all other humans for all time is NOT God in my view.

I believe that Allah judges all humans not by tribe or race but by deed and piety.
---
I'll have to get back to a lot.
or rather point by point.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

This idiot can't neither understand the language the British imposed to his ancestors in Asia.

so you. So how do you know Adam was the first human?

Answer to all 4 points.
This is not the way to debate a point - all irrational challenges and defiant statements that make no sense.

You must take the root meaning of a principle and analyze that in detail and relate the analysis to the topic under discussion by intrapolating or extrapolating or widening the scope of the discussion by introducing other concepts, analogies and practical examples so as to arrive at a conclusion.

Besides, never make statements like - so and so is not a historical character or so and so supraphysical being does not exist. That is too narrow and crass materialistic and besides the point.

Remember, there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio

But, then, you're not intelligent enough and too pushy and abrupt and you lack the fine breeding and class and so you mess up nearly all discussions you enter into with others.

Anyway, peace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well we always seem to forget, only G-D can change it. so a change in our mental attitude, could result in a slightly, or greatly better accounting. but as long as we, have the same miserable attitude toward G-D. then you can always expect the same miserable physical accounting.
and TheOnly Son for adam, that G-D mentions is Shet. and even has lots of grandsons, even before They give birth to Shet. via, the last occurance, in TheTorah. even though adam, refuses to claim anyone who is an embarassment to him as his granson or grandaughter.
so in otherwords, if we are not really true to G-D. here in TheStory of Creation any time. then we are just, spinning our own same untrue vain wheel. but change can only be made, only if we please G-D. but no constant liar, can ever be pleasing to G-D.
But how they can have a lot of grandsons before their only son Shet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the way to debate a point - all irrational challenges and defiant statements that make no sense.
You must take the root meaning of a principle and analyze that in detail and relate the analysis to the topic under discussion by intrapolating or extrapolating or widening the scope of the discussion by introducing other concepts, analogies and practical examples so as to arrive at a conclusion.
Besides, never make statements like - so and so is not a historical character or so and so supraphysical being does not exist. That is too narrow and crass materialistic and besides the point.
Remember, there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio
But, then, you're not intelligent enough and too pushy and abrupt and you lack the fine breeding and class and so you mess up nearly all discussions you enter into with others.
Anyway, peace.
Why those statements make no sense?

There are no rules over the way to debate. Anyone can set the debate the way he pleases.

My way is based on evidences and thought.

Your way is based on reasoning unsupported by nothing but yourself, like your gods and their women. At the end apparently you recognized they had sexual relation... Something I've been said long time ago btw.

Anyway, Shalom

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Why those statements make no sense?

There are no rules over the way to debate. Anyone can set the debate the way he pleases.

My way is based on evidences and thought.

Your way is based on reasoning supported by nothing but yourself, like your gods and their women. At the end apparently you recognized they had sexual relation... Something I've been saying long time ago btw.

Anyway, Shalom
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

FRITJOF CAPRA:

In the near future, I shall be posting excerpts from the writings of Fritjof Capra and undertake an analysis of each claim. Dr Capra holds a Ph.D. in particle physics from the University of Vienna and has worked with the Jet propulsion Lab. At one point in time, Capra claims he had a spontaneous mystical experience while sitting on a beach that changed his entire outlook on life and existence. He took up the synthesis of mind-matter as his life calling and has writing many interesting books on the subject. These days he heads the Center for Ecoliteracy with think tank director Zenobia Barlow, in Berkeley.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Aviram Rozin, the Israeli founder of Sadhana Forest, India, has surrendered to the supreme self in the core of his being. Does this make him a Muslim?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"The aim of all work is to bring more consciousness into matter."

Dr Aviram Rozin

WOW!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to all 4 points.
Hey pizza boy..... You may think that your English is "perfect" but to people here in England you are very foreign.
You continue to make a fool of yourself by guessing my well known ancestry!
But, we know yours.
So stop being a prattass and answer these or become an italian tank driver operating 5 reverse gears...

Allow me to clarify in English.
1. You claim that Jesus is NOT God
2. You claim that Jesus is NOT Messiah
3. You claim that Jesus is NOT Son of God
4. You claim that Jesus did NOT die for the sins of humans.
5. You claim that through Jesus nobody can be saved or can have eternal life.
6. You claim that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are lies.
7. You claim that Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism are lies
8. You claim that you do not believe in god the father, god the son and god the holy ghost.
9. You claim that you do not believe in Allah
10. You claim that you do not believe in Eloah, Elohim, Adonai, Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh,YHWH, El Shaddai,YHWH Tzevaot, HaShem, Elohe, Yah,Adoshem,El,Elah, El Roi, El Shaddai,Elyon,The Eternal One,Shalom, Shekhinah, HaMakom,
11. You claim that ALL the religious books are made up by men.

Just say yes or no to the 11 questions and put many readers out of their misery.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not getting the point - anyone who surrenders to a higher or lower principle as the case may be cannot be a follower of Islam since surrender is an impersonal and a universal trait, while the surrender demanded by Islam is to be specifically directed to a being called Allah.
....A believer may submit to a saint, to a prophet, to an animal, to a whore, to a friend, to an employer, to the absolute, to the higher self, to Hashem, Vishnu, Allah, Lucifer or to any supraphysical being..
All the "beings" you mention there are inferior to Allah because by definition, Allah is THE ULTIMATE.
Therefore, I have no hesitation in submitting to the Will of the BEST of the BEST.
Smiles...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••