Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,604

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161963 Feb 5, 2013
Hoax Hoax Hoax wrote:
Allah Hoax
Hoax Hoax Hoax
Bible/Koran is Fake...
Batman is one true-god
Is Robin one true-god-in-training?
ANTI -ISLAM

London, UK

#161964 Feb 5, 2013
FOR MUQ:

I am creator and not creature

I have no beginning nor end

I am unique, lonely and almighty

I see all and never get seen.

Muq, I hope you are not ejaculating over these verses.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161965 Feb 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me take one of my ramble points and ask it again.
Are there evil spirits in your religion?
The kissing thing will be done but in a 1000 lifetimes from now.
There are absolutely evil spirits on topix

In the folk religion there are evil spirits and worse. Google dybbuk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dybbuk

The midrash (agudah)(stories) have reference to evil spirits as well. But that is not theology. The theologic (i.e. halachic)texts do not have this concept. Though the tanakh obviously has ghosts, but with no theological significance.

I am giving you the honest answer. We have discussed the implications of midrash vs halacha in the past, and you havent grasped the difference. I fear you will lift my answer out of context as usual.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161966 Feb 5, 2013
Ali wrote:
BMZ and all Mohammedans:
Who told you the verses in the Injil, Acts... are forgeries??? Your Immams and so-called theologians??? lol
Please show me the original from which you determined any criticism of the Old and New Testaments! Show it to me with proof not hear-say, for goodness sake and that will end this b*ll sh*t!!!!
The writer of Luke and the Acts was a fastidious Greek medical doctor who wrote very carefully and correctly. Who dare say that Luke was slack in his writing? A Muslim? lovl
Luke was the Apostle Paul's disciple and Paul was renouned for being a meticulous intellectual giant of his time and even of today! Now stupid Mohammedans "rush in where angels fear to tread" making ignorant statements of writings that Paul must have vetted. lol
How can you criticise the Bible when the Qur'an is known to be a mess of a book, given by a demon called to Jibreal to a lazy, dysfunctional toy-boy of rich Khadija, written long after M's passing by Zaid & Co who admitted it was incomplete. Uthman burned all the variants to make one single trustworthy version!! lol What a joke!
All the Christian world knows the truth of the Bible and also the Quran - who are you Mohammedans trying to fool with your incessant garbage! Only Mohammedans are the truly deceived ones with darkened minds!!! Knowledge of the truth have set Christians free.
Get a life, man!
Inchallah you will ask Isa and He being the Way the Truth and the Life will grant you eternal life and an escape from the Judgement Day. Pray and ask, now!
Who told me? No one.

I discovered all the forgeries by reading the New Testament and I am not alone in this. Even the OT has lots of forgeries to show Jesus.

Take a tour of your Bible and discover a world of lies and forgeries.

You believe in a man and believe in the ridiculous and absurd tales generated by generations of wicked men/liars and I believe only in God Almighty, Ali.

Get the man out of your mind and find the true God.
John

Australia

#161967 Feb 5, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your only course to refute Christianity: "that is also a fraud and forgery." islam cannot stand up to the light of the Holy Bible. Give one reason anyone should believe what some spirit supposedly told mohammad came from some character named allha? muslims have to be thrend with death not to leave this ideology. The fear of the truth found in Christianity is kept from muslims for they would leave islam in droves.
Yeh, this muztard clown's weasel debating style is comical.
Then again, islam is a sick joke so bmz belongs with them.
If there was freedom of religion in the islamic countries there wouldn't be many muslims left.
Creators Son

Freeport, Bahamas

#161968 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told me? No one.
I discovered all the forgeries by reading the New Testament and I am not alone in this. Even the OT has lots of forgeries to show Jesus.
You believe in a man and believe in the ridiculous and absurd tales generated by generations of wicked men/liars and I believe only in God Almighty, Ali.
You are a fool just like all muslims. Your god is one of hatred and bloodletting. What a hateful bunch you are. Just like your father Satan. The Creator of the universe,and all in it,is a god of love. He is LOVE. The Great JEHOVAH is the only true god.
John

Australia

#161969 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, ChrisTurd
We are discussing in whose name were people baptized. We are not discussing the by-products, clueless twisting fool!
Hello Satanist,
You quibble because you have no argument.
You know God not.
Unfortunately for you, salvation and wisdom comes only by the grace of God through the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
No human can help you O evil muztard.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161972 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told me? No one.
Mental Blockhead,

You believe in Mohammad Almighty and the ridiculous and absurd tales that this true liar generated.

No one can deny this fact.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#161974 Feb 5, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad said a spirit talked to him not allah.
Allah talks to prophets thru the medium of angels (most of the times), there are some exceptions like God spoke to Moses directly on one or two occasions.

The Spirit which talked to our prophet came from Allah and was His trusted Messenger the Angle Gabriel
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#161975 Feb 5, 2013
ANTI -ISLAM wrote:
FOR MUQ:
Did you count how many words you used?

Did it give any litmus test to check and verify true god versus false gods?

Try and practice

PS:

And stop jingling Quranic verses!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#161976 Feb 5, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-45

Chapter 94 Jesus denies his Divinity

And having said this, Jesus said again: "I confess before heaven, and call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that men have said of me, to wit, that I am more than man. For I am a man, born of a woman, subject to the judgment of God; that live here like as other men, subject to the common miseries. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, you have greatly sinned, O priest, in saying what you have said. May it please God that there come not upon the holy city great vengeance for this sin." Then said the priest: "May God pardon us, and do you pray for us. Then said the governor and Herod: "Sir, it is impossible that man should do that which you do; wherefore we understand not that which you say….
And of Moses, every one confesses that he is a dead man at this present. Joshua made the sun to stand still, and opened the Jordan, which I have not yet done. And of Joshua every one confesses that he is a dead man at this present. Elijah made fire to come visibly down from heaven, and rain, which I have not done. And of Elijah every one confesses that he is a man. And [in like manner] very many other prophets, holy men, friends of God, who in the power of God have wrought things which cannot be grasped by the minds of those who know not our God, almighty and merciful, who is blessed for evermore."

Note: Can anything be more explicit than this statement of Jesus? MUQ

Chapter 95 Continued

…Jesus said: "It is written there that our God by his word alone has created all things." "Even so it is," said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there that God is invisible and hidden from the mind of man, seeing he is incorporeal and uncomposed, without variableness." "So is it, truly" said the priest.

Jesus said: "It is written there how that the heaven of heavens cannot contain him, seeing that our God is infinite." "So said Solomon the prophet," said the priest, "O Jesus." Jesus said: "It is written there that God has no need, forasmuch as he eats not, sleeps not,; and suffers not from any deficiency." "So is it," said the priest.…

Thereupon the people raised their voices weeping, and said: "We have sinned, Lord our God, against you; have mercy upon us. And they prayed Jesus, every one, that he would pray for the safety of the holy city, that our God in his anger should not give it over to be trodden down of the nations. Thereupon Jesus, having lifted up his hands, prayed for the holy city and for the people of God, every one crying: "So be it," "Amen."

Note: It is clear as sun that Jesus has no part in so called divinity - MUQ

(Abridged)
John

Australia

#161977 Feb 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
And having said this, Jesus said again: "I confess before heaven, and call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that men have said of me, to wit, that I am more than man. For I am a man, born of a woman, subject to the judgment of God; that live here like as other men, subject to the common miseries. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, you have greatly sinned, O priest, in saying what you have said. May it please God that there come not upon the holy city great vengeance for this sin." Then said the priest: "May God pardon us, and do you pray for us. Then said the governor and Herod: "Sir, it is impossible that man should do that which you do; wherefore we understand not that which you say….
And of Moses, every one confesses that he is a dead man at this present. Joshua made the sun to stand still, and opened the Jordan, which I have not yet done. And of Joshua every one confesses that he is a dead man at this present. Elijah made fire to come visibly down from heaven, and rain, which I have not done. And of Elijah every one confesses that he is a man. And [in like manner] very many other prophets, holy men, friends of God, who in the power of God have wrought things which cannot be grasped by the minds of those who know not our God, almighty and merciful, who is blessed for evermore."
Chapter 95 Continued
…Jesus said: "It is written there that our God by his word alone has created all things." "Even so it is," said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there that God is invisible and hidden from the mind of man, seeing he is incorporeal and uncomposed, without variableness." "So is it, truly" said the priest.
Jesus said: "It is written there how that the heaven of heavens cannot contain him, seeing that our God is infinite." "So said Solomon the prophet," said the priest, "O Jesus." Jesus said: "It is written there that God has no need, forasmuch as he eats not, sleeps not,; and suffers not from any deficiency." "So is it," said the priest.…
Thereupon the people raised their voices weeping, and said: "We have sinned, Lord our God, against you; have mercy upon us. And they prayed Jesus, every one, that he would pray for the safety of the holy city, that our God in his anger should not give it over to be trodden down of the nations. Thereupon Jesus, having lifted up his hands, prayed for the holy city and for the people of God, every one crying: "So be it," "Amen."
(Abridged)
Note: It is clear as sun that the gospel of barnabas is a crude medieval muslim forgery.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161979 Feb 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Chapter 95 Continued
(Abridged)
Dr. Barnabas,

It is clear as sun that you believe that the Gospel of Barnabas is the truth and not a medieval forgery.

bmz

Singapore

#161980 Feb 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Please do die and go to hell, then come back and tell us how many Shi'ites are roasting there.
How can he do that?

Information should have come from Jesus, who went down into hell and was unable to describe it.

Did he describe hell and the life in there?

Why did he descend first into hell instead of going to heaven? Was he a sinner? Only a sinner goes to hell first. Surely must have sinned. Right?

Wasn't he already baptized? Why was he sent to hell if he had been baptized? LMAO!

What say ye now, Dr. Knucklehead?

bmz

Singapore

#161982 Feb 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
You believe in Mohammad Almighty and the ridiculous and absurd tales that this true liar generated.
No one can deny this fact.
Muhammad was not Almighty, Dr. Knucklehead.

The problem with you clueless Christians is that your silly and absurd belief system has a man, who went by the absurd name Jesus and accomplished nothing, installed as God.

So, stop looking at Muhammad through the opaque/foggy lens of the Church, a lens through which one cannot see.

With the foolish thinking embedded in the minds of Christians like you, you think that Muhammad is the God of Islam. What an ignorant fool! This shows how badly misinformed are you, Knucklehead.

Muhammad was the slave of the LORD Almighty God Allah, just like Moses and Jesus were Allah's slaves.

bmz

Singapore

#161985 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Satanist,
You quibble because you have no argument.
You know God not.
Unfortunately for you, salvation and wisdom comes only by the grace of God through the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
No human can help you O evil muztard.
What salvation are you talking about, ignorant Fool?

Even Jesus cried out till his throat went dry shouting "I thirst" and salvation did not arrive.

Salvation comes only from the LORD Almighty, not the man Jesus, who himself did not receive salvation, when he needed it most.

Where was this thing called the Holy Spirit in his toughest time? Absent?

So, when Jesus did not receive salvation himself, how can he salvage you, Junk?

All the Christian doctrines were concocted by self-loathers, who wondered what happened and what went wrong. So, they cooked up stories and doctrines to show what Jesus did not teach at all.

Now, please put your head back into your arse!
truth

Perth, Australia

#161986 Feb 5, 2013
bin jin min..is your spirit

rog nije bog

wind jind

sahara=full of that spirit
ones sahara is been great sea..now empty send

what a about that
why
hello mr and mrs kos
who is your bos
a bos=without shoes
no no no
os/
is that you mr or mrs muki
old forefathers language
nema mukte
nema dzabe

wicket can't have holy ticket
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy

bmz

Singapore

#161989 Feb 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Barnabas,
It is clear as sun that you believe that the Gospel of Barnabas is the truth and not a medieval forgery.
MUQ does not believe that GOB is the truth. Even I do not believe that GOB is the true gospel.

However, it is the best of 'em all. All others are full of junk and stuff. GOB has the least.

bmz

Singapore

#161991 Feb 5, 2013
ANTI -ISLAM wrote:
FOR MUQ:
I don't think he is doing that.

Are you masturbating over the following?

In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God.

The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God. The Son is not the Father and not the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the Son and not the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not the Father and not the Son. These three persons are distinct and co-equal but there is only one Godhead in which the three reside.

And I hope you finally ejaculate at this: Jesus is God in FLESH.
truth

Perth, Australia

#161992 Feb 5, 2013
we have wicket visitors every day around us..

evil people killers modern that..i don't believe them as they wish that i have to believe..not at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web