Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,861 - 151,880 of 201,016 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
Do you wipe your ass an odd number of times AFTER DEFECATING as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
Dear Dr. Junk & Stuff

Let me have your answer on the following::

Which means Jesus also washed his ass-hole with water after he shat. Do you follow what he did or you don't?

Which hand did he use?

Additional question: Or do you think that Jesus used leaves to wipe his arse?

I thank you in anticipation.

Shit regards
BMZ
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

MUQ wrote:
H. Conclusion:
23. So here is a somewhat detailed translation and commentary of this Short and Unique Quranic Chapter. By any Standards it is “Layman’ standard”. What deep rooted meanings would be obvious to learned Islamic Scholars, I cannot say.
24. Chapter 112 is unique for the personality of Allah as Verse of Throne Ch2, V 255 is for the Attributes of Allah. These two constitute the Pillars of Absolute Unity of Allah and remove all misconceptions.
25. Can humans match this Quranic effort? Let them try, so far in 1400 years no one has dared equal anything even remotely like Chapter 112.
26. And this “Dumb Person” says that he could not get any meaning from this ruff, raff rendering of Quranic verses.
J. Let us put some one to test:
27. Who else, let us put Jesus to the test and see what marks he scores:
a. First Verse: The test of AHAD? What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
b. Second Verse: The Test of AL SAMAD: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL
c. Third Verse: The Test of Unborn: What is Jesus’ score? Fail
4. Fourth Verse: The Test of KUFU: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
So Jesus fails in all four tests of this Touchstone of Monotheism. And he cannot be accepted as God or an object of worship.
Can any Muslim who knows Surah Ikhlas by heart, would be mislead by such “ambiguous statements”
d. Who has seen me, seen the Father?
e. I and father are one?
f. God so loved the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son….
g. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God?
Never, ever, ever, ever!!
Allah Knows the Best.
rabbee: well you left out: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.

G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

sure sounds like G-D, is making sombody your G-d for the final day again to me. now i wonder who, They Both could be? but make no mistake here, somebody is going to be your acting G-d. with TheAbsence of G-D, for the final day here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again. it has always been This Way, and TheG-D WHO is giving This Story never lies. lie all you want to, but TheTruth is always there in TheTorah.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Dr. Barnabas,
Do you wipe your ass an odd number of times after defecating as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
One Quality of Devil is to confuse the people and try to create diversions from the subject under discussion.

They try to create crookedness and find crookedness where there is none.

And since when the number of times you wash or clean has become a test of faith?

Persons like you are devil' agents in human shape, trying your level best to shift the focus of the topic.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Paul wrote:
01. You don't understand how God's Catholic Church and how the Holy Spirit works within her.

02. There is one Holy Spirit but many gifts. Some members have the gift of authority and teaching while other have gifts of healing, evangelizing, etc. St Peter was the pope and he never handed the Keys of authority to St Paul.

03. St Paul had the gift of teaching and evangelizing, but only exercised those gifts under the authority of the pope and bishops. At the First Council of Jerusalem, Acts 15, the leaders of the Catholic Church gave their blessing on St Paul's mission to the gentiles.

04. The leaders of the Catholic Church knew that St Paul was commissioned by Jesus and that he had a prophetic mission to the gentiles.
Ans.

01. I confess that I do not know, how the Catholic Church works and I would like any one to teach me how it really works. We have had so many "Bad popes" over the centuries that one wonders how come "Bad Popes" became "Heads of God's Own Catholic Church"? It is not a fool proof system, is it?

02. Yes it is understandable that every one does not have all the qualities and capabilities. But St. Peter being the Pope is only in imagination. There never was anything like St. Peter the Pope. And there were no keys to the Church to which St. Peter was the Pope.

03. The Jerusalem council was held to find a "way out" between jewish disciples of Jesus (lead by St. Peter, St. Barnabas, St. James and other "elders" of the Church ) and the Non Jewish followers (lead by HE the Paul, spokesperson in chief for Jesus, self claimed, mind you).

And the council agreed on a compromise formula, for time being and not for eternity. It gave some concession to Non Jewish followers of Jesus for time being.

St. Paul assumed this as a "Blank Cheque" endorsing his view point and from thenonwards, there was no mention of St. peter, St. Barnabas, St. James or any other Jewish Dsiciple of Jesus in the book of acts.

04. So do you mean that Jesus had brought two teachings? One for Jews and another for Non Jews?

And what happened to the Jewish followers of Jesus? To Which Church they should go now?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I confess that I do not know, how the Catholic Church works and I would like any one to teach me how it really works. We have had so many "Bad popes" over the centuries that one wonders how come "Bad Popes" became "Heads of God's Own Catholic Church"? It is not a fool proof system, is it?
02. Yes it is understandable that every one does not have all the qualities and capabilities. But St. Peter being the Pope is only in imagination. There never was anything like St. Peter the Pope. And there were no keys to the Church to which St. Peter was the Pope.
03. The Jerusalem council was held to find a "way out" between jewish disciples of Jesus (lead by St. Peter, St. Barnabas, St. James and other "elders" of the Church ) and the Non Jewish followers (lead by HE the Paul, spokesperson in chief for Jesus, self claimed, mind you).
And the council agreed on a compromise formula, for time being and not for eternity. It gave some concession to Non Jewish followers of Jesus for time being.
St. Paul assumed this as a "Blank Cheque" endorsing his view point and from thenonwards, there was no mention of St. peter, St. Barnabas, St. James or any other Jewish Dsiciple of Jesus in the book of acts.
04. So do you mean that Jesus had brought two teachings? One for Jews and another for Non Jews?
And what happened to the Jewish followers of Jesus? To Which Church they should go now?
01 The popes are infallible and impeccable. The Holy Spirit guide the Catholic Church through the pope as its visible head, preserving her from error.

02 The St Peter was the first pope of the Catholic Church and it is history. Jesus gave St Peter the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and whatsoever he bond and loosed on earth was bond and loosed in Heaven. St Peter pasted these Keys to his successor and so on to the present day pope.

03 God’s Catholic Church whom St Paul was endorsed by accept what St Paul preached/taught to this day. The Jerusalem council demonstrated how disagreements within Jesus’ Catholic Church was to be resolved; through council and not by some individual claiming God gave him a message for all. Jesus and the BV Mary do give messages to believer’s to this day and the Catholic Church may approve them as personal revelations that the believers may believe but they are not bond under penalty of sin to believe in them.

04 We are only under the Law of Love. One may follow Jewish dietary laws as an act of mortification. Animal sacrifices have been done away with by Jesus death and resurrection.

The Jewish followers of Jesus can be baptized and come to the Catholic Church.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has always been successful in defending her lies and uses emotional blackmail.
This another fact, which no one can deny.
The spin master at your link did exactly the same.
My point is that Jesus should have refused the dip, if he were really sinless.
Also, notice that the voice called only for the first time in 30 years of his life, not before. So, the voice called only after he was cleansed of his sins of the past, whatever they were.
You really are a pathetic quibbler.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dr. Junk & Stuff
Which means Jesus also washed his ass-hole with water after he shat. Do you follow what he did or you don't?
Which hand did he use?
Shit regards
BMZ
We aren't muztard lunatics so we don't make the toilet habits of people a matter of religion.
We also don't rape children or stone people.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Muslim bathroom etiquette
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532
Excerpt:
He should not touch his penis with his right hand when urinating, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you urinates, he should not hold his penis in his right hand or clean it with his right hand; and (when drinking), he should not breathe into the vessel.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 150).
He should not remove najaasah (impurity) with his right hand; the left hand should be used for this purpose, because of the hadeeth quoted above, and because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you wipes himself, he should not use his right hand.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5199). The Prophet’s wife Hafsah (may Allaah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to use his right hand for eating, drinking, making wudoo’, getting dressed, and giving and taking things, and he used to use his left hand for other things.(Reported by Imaam Ahmad; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4912). Abu Hurayrah reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you cleans himself, he should not use his right hand, he should use his left hand.”(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 308; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 322).
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
One Quality of Devil is to confuse the people and try to create diversions from the subject under discussion.
They try to create crookedness and find crookedness where there is none.
And since when the number of times you wash or clean has become a test of faith?
Persons like you are devil' agents in human shape, trying your level best to shift the focus of the topic.
Dr. Barnabas,

Now, now, have I EVER called you a "devil' agent in human shape?"

You enjoy continually posting excerpts from a forged "Gospel" that you flat out refuse to acknowledge is a forgery, and I enjoy asking Muslims questions about the ridiculous things that they force themselves to do because they want to emulate Mohammad's "perfect" ass-wiping conduct, for example, which I only learned about by reading this artcle, "Muslim bathroom etiquette," at this MUSLIM site: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532 , and I quote:

"Any impurity should be washed or wiped three times or an odd number of times greater than three, according to whatever is needed to cleanse it, because ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to wash his posterior three times. Ibn ‘Umar said:“We did this too and found it to be healing and cleansing.”(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 350; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4993). Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When anyone of you cleans himself (with stones or similar material) let him use an odd number.”(Reported by Imaam Ahmad; classed as hasan in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 375)."

So tell me, if it's not too much of a bother, Dr. Barnabas, do you wipe your ass an odd number of tiems after you defecate, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a pathetic quibbler.
Address the following post instead of writing a junk line!

Christianity has always been successful in defending her lies and uses emotional blackmail.

Also, notice that the voice called only for the first time in 30 years of his life, not before. So, the voice called only after he was cleansed of his sins of the past, whatever they were.

Try to refute me.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
01 The popes are infallible and impeccable. The Holy Spirit guide the Catholic Church through the pope as its visible head, preserving her from error.
02 The St Peter was the first pope of the Catholic Church and it is history. Jesus gave St Peter the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and whatsoever he bond and loosed on earth was bond and loosed in Heaven. St Peter pasted these Keys to his successor and so on to the present day pope.
03 God’s Catholic Church whom St Paul was endorsed by accept what St Paul preached/taught to this day. The Jerusalem council demonstrated how disagreements within Jesus’ Catholic Church was to be resolved; through council and not by some individual claiming God gave him a message for all. Jesus and the BV Mary do give messages to believer’s to this day and the Catholic Church may approve them as personal revelations that the believers may believe but they are not bond under penalty of sin to believe in them.
04 We are only under the Law of Love. One may follow Jewish dietary laws as an act of mortification. Animal sacrifices have been done away with by Jesus death and resurrection.
The Jewish followers of Jesus can be baptized and come to the Catholic Church.
Correction:

01 The popes are infallible BUT NOT impeccable. The Holy Spirit guide the Catholic Church through the pope as its visible head, preserving her from error.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dr. Junk & Stuff
Which hand did he use?
Shit regards
BMZ
Mental Blockhead,

You didn't answer my question.

No one knows about Jesus' ass-wiping technique, if any, but every Muslim on earth SHOULD know exactly how Mohammad -whose example is "perfect" and to be emulated by all Muslims everywhere and for all time- wiped his ass after defecating, because there are detailed records, cited here: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532

So tell me, do you wipe your ass an odd number of times after defecating as you should, per Allah/Mohammad's will or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
01 The popes are infallible BUT NOT impeccable. The Holy Spirit guide the Catholic Church through the pope as its visible head, preserving her from error.
The Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist. So, the question of guiding does not arise.

Who did it guide? Arius or Athanasius? Be very careful, when you try to answer, Paul.

If it were guiding, then why did Bishops quarrel for 2-3 centuries?
John

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Dear Dr. Junk & Stuff
Which hand did he use?
Shit regards
BMZ
Each time Jesus shat the white dove descended down and he grabbed the bird to wipe his Divine Butt.
Plus after eating broiled fish his Divine Turd must have really stank.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist. So, the question of guiding does not arise.
Who did it guide? Arius or Athanasius? Be very careful, when you try to answer, Paul.
Acts 15 shows how Jesus' Church is to come to a consensus through the Holy Spirit on what the will of God is. One person does not speak for God, God's Church speaks for God. St Paul got approval to preach/teach in Jesus' Name from the Church at the council of Jerusalem.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time Jesus shat the white dove descended down and he grabbed the bird to wipe his Divine Butt.
Plus after eating broiled fish his Divine Turd must have really stank.
And each time he shat, I believe that the voice kept calling, "Here is my Son, who shat a lot and I am pleased". Right?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 15 shows how Jesus' Church is to come to a consensus through the Holy Spirit on what the will of God is. One person does not speak for God, God's Church speaks for God. St Paul got approval to preach/teach in Jesus' Name from the Church at the council of Jerusalem.
What does Acts have to say about the alleged Holy Spirit? You did not try.

Try again and here are the questions:

John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Address the following post instead of writing a junk line!
Try to refute me.
Clueless quibbling drivel.
Lies?
A muztard tool of Satan accuses others of lies???
LOL.
"Baptism (from the Greek noun &#946;&#940;&#960; &#964;&#953;&#963; &#956;&#945; baptisma; itself derived from &#946;&#945;&#960; &#964;&#953;&#963; &#956;&#972;&#962; baptismos, washing) is a Christian rite of admission (or adoption), almost invariably with the use of water, into the Christian Church generally and also a particular church tradition. Baptism has been called a sacrament and an ordinance of Jesus Christ."
Baptism is not merely about the ritual removal of guilt it is also about ritual immersion in the holy spirit.
A huge problem with the slavish minds of you false prophet imitating muztards is that you have no conception of symbolism and imagery which is a large part of Christianity.
Christ was God as a man, and He lived a perfect life to show us how we should live and that includes baptism.
You muztards must be so ashamed of the despicable behaviour of the raping murdering paedophile false prophet. The rest of the world is amazed that you clowns keep following mad mo.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Acts have to say about the alleged Holy Spirit? You did not try.
Try again and here are the questions:
What was the dicision of the Council of Nicea? It was determined through the Holy Spirit that St. Athanasius the Great was correct and arius was in heresy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
H. Conclusion:
23. So here is a somewhat detailed translation and commentary of this Short and Unique Quranic Chapter. By any Standards it is “Layman’ standard”. What deep rooted meanings would be obvious to learned Islamic Scholars, I cannot say.
24. Chapter 112 is unique for the personality of Allah as Verse of Throne Ch2, V 255 is for the Attributes of Allah. These two constitute the Pillars of Absolute Unity of Allah and remove all misconceptions.
25. Can humans match this Quranic effort? Let them try, so far in 1400 years no one has dared equal anything even remotely like Chapter 112.
26. And this “Dumb Person” says that he could not get any meaning from this ruff, raff rendering of Quranic verses.
J. Let us put some one to test:
27. Who else, let us put Jesus to the test and see what marks he scores:
a. First Verse: The test of AHAD? What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
b. Second Verse: The Test of AL SAMAD: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL
c. Third Verse: The Test of Unborn: What is Jesus’ score? Fail
4. Fourth Verse: The Test of KUFU: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
So Jesus fails in all four tests of this Touchstone of Monotheism. And he cannot be accepted as God or an object of worship.
Can any Muslim who knows Surah Ikhlas by heart, would be mislead by such “ambiguous statements”
d. Who has seen me, seen the Father?
e. I and father are one?
f. God so loved the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son….
g. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God?
Never, ever, ever, ever!!
Allah Knows the Best.
Where ignorance, immaturity, idiocy and stupidity are concerned you are second to none.

My post was cristal clear, and yet you still don't get it, do you?

Let me repeat it for the last time with different words...

We have a group of people who believe in Trinity, idol worship ect then we have a group of people that believe in only one god.

At the end of the day we have the words or "holy text" of some against the words or "holy text" of others.

To blow Trinity, idol worship ect the Quran needs to support his affermations with objective facts and evidences, otherwise would always be one word against the other.

I don't expect any progress from you after this post, being yourself obtuse to the fullest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••