It is quite obvious you are uneducated, jealous, cut/paste, bitter, twisted moron who has had a raw deal in life!CORRECTION:
How nice to know that you are the definition of MUSLIM sanity...
Feel sorry for you.
“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”
From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels JournalFull Story
#161653 Feb 3, 2013
It is quite obvious you are uneducated, jealous, cut/paste, bitter, twisted moron who has had a raw deal in life!
Feel sorry for you.
#161654 Feb 3, 2013
This perfect lamb was nailed to a pagan roman cross!!
Has any perfect lamb been nailed to a pagan roman cross before?
I thought the sacrificed lamb gets eaten at some point?
The sacrificial animal, which was either a lamb or kid, was necessarily a male, one year old, and without blemish. Each family or society offered one victim together, which did not require the "semikah" (laying on of hands), although it was obligatory to determine who were to take part in the sacrifice that the killing might take place with the proper intentions. Only those who were circumcised and clean before the Law might participate; and they were forbidden to have leavened food in their possession during the act of killing the paschal lamb. The animal was slain on the eve of the Passover, on the afternoon of the 14th of Nisan, after the Tamid sacrifice had been killed, i.e., at three o'clock, or, in case the eve of the Passover fell on Friday, at two. The killing took place in the court of the Temple, and might be performed by a layman, although the blood had to be caught by a priest, and rows of priests with gold or silver cups in their hands stood in line from the Temple court to the altar, where the blood was sprinkled. These cups were rounded on the bottom, so that they could not be set down; for in that case the blood might coagulate. The priest who caught the blood as it dropped from the victim then handed the cup to the priest next to him, receiving from him an empty one, and the full cup was passed along the line until it reached the last priest, who sprinkled its contents on the altar. The lamb was then hung upon special hooks or sticks and skinned; but if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, the skin was removed down to the breast only. The abdomen was then cut open, and the fatty portions intended for the altar were taken out, placed in a vessel, salted, and offered by the priest on the altar, while the remaining entrails likewise were taken out and cleansed
On Sabbath Eve.
Even if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, the paschal lamb was killed in the manner described above, the blood was sprinkled on the altar, the entrails removed and cleansed, and the fat offered on the altar; for these four ceremonies in the case of the paschal lamb, and these alone, were exempt from the prohibition against working on the Sabbath. This regulation, that the Sabbath yielded the precedence to the Passover, was not definitely determined until the time of Hillel, who established it as a law and was in return elevated to the dignity of nasi by the Bene Bathyra (Pes. 68a).
#161655 Feb 3, 2013
The Three Groups of Laity.
The people taking part in the sacrifice were divided into three groups. The first of these filled the court of the Temple, so that the gates had to be closed, and while they were killing and offering their paschal lambs the Levites on the platform ("dukan") recited the "Hallel" (Ps. cxiii.-cxviii.), accompanied by instruments of brass. If the Levites finished their recitation before the priests had completed the sacrifice, they repeated the "Hallel," although it never happened that they had to repeat it twice. As soon as the first group had offered their sacrifice, the gates were opened to let them out, and their places were taken by the second and third groups successively. All three groups offered their sacrifice in the manner described, while the "Hallel" was recited; but the third group was so small that it had always finished before the Levites reached Ps. cxvi. It was called the "group of the lazy" because it came last. Even if the majority of the people were ritually uncleanon the eve of the Passover, the sacrifice was offered on the 14th of Nisan. Other sacrifices, on the contrary, called "ḥagigah," which were offered together with the paschal lamb, were omitted if the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, or if the sacrifice was offered in a state of uncleanness, or if the number of participants was so small that they could not consume all the meat. When the sacrifice was completed and the victim was ready for roasting, each one present carried his lamb home, except when the eve of the Passover fell on a Sabbath, in which case it might not be taken away.
The Home Ceremony.
The first group stationed itself on the mount of the Temple, the second group in the "ḥel," the space between the Temple wall and the Temple hall, while the third group remained in the Temple court, thus awaiting the evening, when they took their lambs home and roasted them on a spit of pomegranate-wood. No bones might be broken either during the cooking or during the eating. THE LAMB WAS SET ON THE TABLE AT THE EVENING BANQUET(see Seder), AND WAS EATEN BY ASSEMBLED COMPANY after all had satisfied their appetites with the ḥagigah or other food. THE SACRIFICE HAD TO BE CONSUMED ENTIRELY THAT SAME EVENING, NOTHING BEING ALLOWED TO REMAIN OVERNIGHT. While eating it, the entire company of those who partook was obliged to remain together, and every participant had to take a piece of the lamb at least as large as an olive. Women and girls also might take part in the banquet and eat of the sacrifice. The following benediction was pronounced before eating the lamb: "Blessed be Thou, the Eternal, our God, the King of the world, who hast sanctified us by Thy commands, and hast ordained that we should eat the Passover." The "Hallel" was recited during the meal, and when the lamb had been eaten the meaning of the custom was explained, and the story of the Exodus was told (see Seder).
The paschal sacrifice belongs to the "shelamim," thus forming one of the sacrifices in which the meal is the principal part and indicates the community between God and man. It is really a house or family sacrifice, and each household is regarded as constituting a small community in itself, not only because the lamb is eaten at home, but also because every member of the family is obliged to partake of the meal, on pain of excommunication ("karet"), although each man must be circumcised and all must be ritually clean. The fact that the paschal lamb might be killed only at the central sanctuary of Jerusalem, on the other hand, implies that each household was but a member of the larger community; and this is indicated also by the national character of the sacrifice, which kept alive in the memory of the nation the preservation and liberation of the entire people.
#161656 Feb 3, 2013
rabbee: because he knows the answer, but his prejudice won't allow him to admit it. for if he answered it truly, then he would be admiting to the err. very few people are willing to admit, they have been conned. need to verify just exactly where, everyone stands and on which side of the line, they actually stand. most standing on the bad side, only consider themselves as good.
#161657 Feb 3, 2013
Al-EX the Phallocentric,
I never suspected that I could torque you so easily, but tell me, if it's not too much of a strain to answer an honest question forthrightly, do you wipe your ass an odd number of times as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
#161659 Feb 3, 2013
Muslim bathroom etiquette
He should not touch his penis with his right hand when urinating, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you urinates, he should not hold his penis in his right hand or clean it with his right hand; and (when drinking), he should not breathe into the vessel.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 150).
He should not remove najaasah (impurity) with his right hand; the left hand should be used for this purpose, because of the hadeeth quoted above, and because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you wipes himself, he should not use his right hand.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5199). The Prophet’s wife Hafsah (may Allaah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to use his right hand for eating, drinking, making wudoo’, getting dressed, and giving and taking things, and he used to use his left hand for other things.(Reported by Imaam Ahmad; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4912). Abu Hurayrah reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you cleans himself, he should not use his right hand, he should use his left hand.”(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 308; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 322).
Hell yes! These things MATTER!!!
#161660 Feb 3, 2013
Any impurity should be washed or wiped three times or an odd number of times greater than three, according to whatever is needed to cleanse it, because ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to wash his posterior three times. Ibn ‘Umar said:“We did this too and found it to be healing and cleansing.”(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 350; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4993). Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When anyone of you cleans himself (with stones or similar material) let him use an odd number.”(Reported by Imaam Ahmad; classed as hasan in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 375).
Since: Mar 08
#161661 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry to hear that, HughBe. That is extremely painful. Hope you are feeling better.
#161662 Feb 3, 2013
Al-EX the Phallocentric,
In case you're wondering, I judged your posts as "Funny."
#161664 Feb 3, 2013
Do you wipe your ass an odd number of times as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
#161665 Feb 3, 2013
Do you wipe your ass an odd number of times AFTER DEFECATING as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
#161668 Feb 3, 2013
Egyptian Cleric Nixes Naked Sex
Agree or disagree?
#161669 Feb 3, 2013
Clearly the LORD foretold the events that were to happen concerning the death of Jesus and ISAIAH chapter 53 was one scripture speaking of him. Jesus is the lamb of God.
#161670 Feb 3, 2013
Aron sacrifice goat..are you for sure i am wrong?
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#161672 Feb 3, 2013
That you are stupid is beyond any doubt, and the more you show your stupidness, the worse it gets for your cause. I gave you many hints, but it seems that you do not have capabilities to take hints.
Now I will give you some insights into this Most Beautiful little Chapter of Quran and show you, how it has become “Touchstone of Theology” for all times. The moment one gets any doubts any thing to worship, let him or her put it thru the Test of this Chapter of Quran.
It has help preserve the faith of millions of Muslims thru out ages and so long as this is recited, no Muslim shall ever be mislead as for as worship of false gods or strange deities are concerned.
Arabic is not my mother tongue and I am no authority on Arabic language. What I write is based on some knowledge which I get by reading commentaries on this verse. An Arab or Arabic Scholar can get much deeper meanings of this Quranic Chapter. What I write shall suffice “beginners and laymen” that flock these threads.
1. This is a very early Surah (called chapter in English) of Makkan period. It is said that people of Makkah asked prophet “Tell us about who is the Lord (Rabb in Arabic) whom you worship? Upon this, this Surah was revealed.
2. It is named as Surah IKHLAS (IKHLAS means Pure), even though this word is not used in this Surah. It is because it purifies the concept of Allah in so clear terms. There are also other names for this Surah
3. In some sayings Prophet (PBUH) said that this chapter is like One Third of Quran. Because it so clearly lays down the principles of Monotheism and guards against worship of false gods and object.
4. It consists of 4 short verses and only 17 Arabic Words. The words are very simple and monosyllabic. It is amazing how such a load of information is packed into these short verses. It is not a human effort, by no means.
5. And out of these 17 words, four are used like “and” and “Say” which do not have actual connection with the subject matter. So in reality there are only 13 Arabic words in this Surah.
D. Paucity of English Language:
6. When one really tries to translate this Surah into English language, one realizes the paucity of English language and sees how unsuitable is English language for these tasks.
7. The Arabic words used have so deep rooted meanings and so many shades that no single English word can convey all these meanings. That is why more than one English words are needed to convey “some of those meanings”. But the task is never finished and we need detailed notes to further clarify the subject matter.
8. I am by no means criticizing English language, every language has its own beauty. Somehow English is not a very good language for these matters. Allah Knows best.
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
#161673 Feb 3, 2013
E. The First Verse (4 Words):“QUL HUA ALLAH-O- AHAD”
“Say (O prophet or Muslims) He is Allah, the One and Only”
8. There is no way in which One and Only can convey the full meaning of Arabic word AHAD used in this verse.
9. Quran did not use WAHID which also means one (as in numbering system, one two three), but AHAD, which was the First time this word was used to describe any Personality!!
10. This shows that Allah is absolutely Unique in His Personality and there are no way in which it can be analysed or divided. It is ABSOLUTE ONE.
11. So no Holy Ghost or Son can enter and exit from it on its will. No Trinity or Duality or any kind of “Mixture” as for as Allah’ Personality is concerned. AHAD has become a Key Word of Islam!!
F. Verse 2 (Only Two Words):“ALLAH –O- AL SAMAD”
“Allah the absolute the Eternal”
12. There is no English word which can carry the meaning of Arabic word SAMAD. In Arabic it is used for some one who decides all disputes and no one can challenge His ruling. While He never goes to any one for anything.
13. By Adding the Pre-fix, Al, it became a Unique Personality, Al SAMAD , not to be confused with any human SAMAD.
14. So when checking for any object of Worship, we must check if it has the Quality of SAMAD!! All these false gods and idols and sun, moon and stars, nothing can pass this test!!
15. SAMAD has become another Key Word for Muslims for All ages!!
G. Third Verse (4 words):“LAM YALID WA LAM YULAD”
“He begets not, not was He Begotten”
15. At least here the English is right upto the mark!! It conveys the proper meaning.
16. Allah has never Begotten a Son or Daughter and He does not has a Genealogy.
17. So the Begotten Son of God of NT or Sons of God of OT vanish into thin air.
18. Any confusion which these ambiguous words might have caused to people is removed in this terse Quranic verse of only four words.
19. No one gets so close to God, so that he “establishes” a :”relationship” with God. The difference of Creator and Creation shall never be breached. Never!!
H. Fourth Verse (5 Words):“WA LAM YAKUN LAHU KUFUWAN AHAD”
“And there is none unto like Him”
20. Here again we have problem of Translation. There is not a Single English word that can convey the meaning of Arabic word KUFU.
21. KUFU means, some one in the same standing. Like when we have marriage alliances it is seen if bride and bridegroom have the same status or not. There living standards, their family status, their mental status etc. When these things are “more or less” equal, then it is deemed as a “proper or equal” marriage.
22. In case of Allah, it is said that there is no one who is His KUFU. There never was, there never is and there shall never be (That is from the Arabic word LAM YAKUN).
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
#161674 Feb 3, 2013
23. So here is a somewhat detailed translation and commentary of this Short and Unique Quranic Chapter. By any Standards it is “Layman’ standard”. What deep rooted meanings would be obvious to learned Islamic Scholars, I cannot say.
24. Chapter 112 is unique for the personality of Allah as Verse of Throne Ch2, V 255 is for the Attributes of Allah. These two constitute the Pillars of Absolute Unity of Allah and remove all misconceptions.
25. Can humans match this Quranic effort? Let them try, so far in 1400 years no one has dared equal anything even remotely like Chapter 112.
26. And this “Dumb Person” says that he could not get any meaning from this ruff, raff rendering of Quranic verses.
J. Let us put some one to test:
27. Who else, let us put Jesus to the test and see what marks he scores:
a. First Verse: The test of AHAD? What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
b. Second Verse: The Test of AL SAMAD: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL
c. Third Verse: The Test of Unborn: What is Jesus’ score? Fail
4. Fourth Verse: The Test of KUFU: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
So Jesus fails in all four tests of this Touchstone of Monotheism. And he cannot be accepted as God or an object of worship.
Can any Muslim who knows Surah Ikhlas by heart, would be mislead by such “ambiguous statements”
d. Who has seen me, seen the Father?
e. I and father are one?
f. God so loved the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son….
g. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God?
Never, ever, ever, ever!!
Allah Knows the Best.
#161675 Feb 3, 2013
Do you wipe your ass an odd number of times after defecating as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
Since: Mar 08
#161678 Feb 3, 2013
Dear Dr. Junk & Stuff
Let me have your answer on the following::
Which means Jesus also washed his ass-hole with water after he shat. Do you follow what he did or you don't?
Which hand did he use?
Additional question: Or do you think that Jesus used leaves to wipe his arse?
I thank you in anticipation.
#161679 Feb 3, 2013
rabbee: well you left out: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.
G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
sure sounds like G-D, is making sombody your G-d for the final day again to me. now i wonder who, They Both could be? but make no mistake here, somebody is going to be your acting G-d. with TheAbsence of G-D, for the final day here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again. it has always been This Way, and TheG-D WHO is giving This Story never lies. lie all you want to, but TheTruth is always there in TheTorah.
|Lost Forever Isis militants smash ancient artif...||Thu||Eleanor||1|
|Dead Sea Scrolls, Ancient Artifacts to Be Displ...||Feb 22||dollarsbill||16|
|Archaeologists start to unearth the secrets of ...||Feb 15||DeQuitacre||1|
|Tobacco planted on archaeological area||Feb 12||Tokat||1|
|Copper mining threatens Afghan site of ancient ...||Feb 8||Mag||1|
|Take the WW II archaeology quiz||Feb 3||Eric Swanson||4|
|Site C floods will wash away 12,000 years of hu...||Feb 3||Dalaiwmn||1|
Find what you want!
Search Archaeology Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC
Enter your email to get updates on this discussion.