Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,765

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161579 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I forgot about that. That is the only thing which Christianity managed to get right.
The quantum of right things in Christianity is just like a pinch of salt in a container load.
Mental Blockhead and Liar,

You don't even agree with your "prophet," who affirmed that Jesus was a miraculously conceived miracle worker.
Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

#161580 Feb 3, 2013
After Jesus was baptized, the Spirit led him up to be tempted by the devil which is the spirit of sin and he resisted and overcame by quoting what was written in the word of God. The Spirit of God was upon Jesus and he proved he was able to serve as the instrumentality for God's salvation of man and it pleased God to send him to his ministry and to the cross.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161582 Feb 3, 2013
Lone Worker wrote:
After Jesus was baptized, the Spirit led him up to be tempted by the devil which is the spirit of sin and he resisted and overcame by quoting what was written in the word of God. The Spirit of God was upon Jesus and he proved he was able to serve as the instrumentality for God's salvation of man and it pleased God to send him to his ministry and to the cross.
spam

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161583 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead and Liar,
You don't even agree with your "prophet," who affirmed that Jesus was a miraculously conceived miracle worker.
I am talking about the biblical Jesus.

It was not the child, who was miraculous, the mother was a miraculous woman, who conceived a child without anyone touching her. She knew no one and no man ever knew her.

Qur'aan and the Prophet affirmed that the son of Mary was a messenger of God. Both never affirmed that the son of Mary, was a miraculously conceived miracle worker.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161584 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
My point is that Jesus should have refused the dip, if he were really sinless.
Mental Blockhead,

The point is that you understand nothing about "biblical Jesus," but are quite prepared to imagine all manner of filth about him, which is one of your least endearing qualities.
Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

#161585 Feb 3, 2013
Jesus prayed that the cup that he was to take be done some other way, but no other way was found even after he had fervently cried to his father so much that his sweat was as great drops of blood. Jesus said to his father to then let his will be done and he willfully went to the cruel cross.

bmz

Singapore

#161586 Feb 3, 2013
Lone Worker wrote:
Why was he led to Satan for testing? Wasn't the Father, who was mighty pleased, sure? He should not have been sent to Satan at all!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#161587 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
It was not the child, who was miraculous, the mother was a miraculous woman, who conceived a child without anyone touching her. She knew no one and no man ever knew her.
Qur'aan and the Prophet affirmed that the son of Mary was a messenger of God. Both never affirmed that the son of Mary, was a miraculously conceived miracle worker.
Mental Blockhead,

There really must be something structurally wrong with the way your brain processes information...

bmz

Singapore

#161588 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
The point is that you understand nothing about "biblical Jesus," but are quite prepared to imagine all manner of filth about him, which is one of your least endearing qualities.
Not true.

I can imagine all the filth generated about him by the early Church fathers, Paul and the writers of the gospels. I see no filth in the son of Mary through Islamic lens.

And keep in mind that I look at the biblical Jesus through the biblical lens.

The Church has churned out so much rubbish in the name of Jesus and this should ring alarm bells in the mind of every Christian. I have already found that out. It is time you start studying and discover the true Jesus.

Buford, everything that Christianity claims about Jesus, gets ZERO support from Jesus. It is extremely hagiographic.
Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

#161589 Feb 3, 2013
Jesus is the lamb of God given in sacrifice for the atonement of man and for all the work of God. Bless his Holy name!

bmz

Singapore

#161590 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
There really must be something structurally wrong with the way your brain processes information...
Not really.

Keep on reading and absorbing my posts. You will learn.

bmz

Singapore

#161591 Feb 3, 2013
Good night all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161592 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want me to believe that Jesus is YOUR God, then do me a favour. Kick the Father and the alleged Holy Ghost out!
Throw away all junk and stuff of various stupid and absurd man-made doctrines, which do not have any leg to stand upon.
Do that asap (as soon as possible)
rabbee: it is not appropiate, for any even alleged as holy man. to commit blastphemy, and encourage any one to sin reguardless of the situation. and shall never be considered, as cute, funny, or witty by G-D. if you can't keep your responses true to G-D, then it is better to not say anything at all. least you reveal your lack of, any holiness in yourself.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161593 Feb 3, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike with islam that can make up whatever they want, the Catholic Church only speaks what God wants not what man wants.
rabbee: which is considered, worse by G-D? to make up your own unholy text, or to alter The Holy Text.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161594 Feb 3, 2013
Lone Worker wrote:
Jesus is the lamb of God given in sacrifice for the atonement of man and for all the work of God. Bless his Holy name!
Ever consider fortune cookies?
Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

#161595 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was he led to Satan for testing? Wasn't the Father, who was mighty pleased, sure? He should not have been sent to Satan at all!
I believe this proved beyond doubt that Jesus was the spotless lamb.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161597 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was tested as all men/women are tested. As with many of the Saints who lived holy lives, satan appeared in person to Jesus to test Him.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161598 Feb 3, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: which is considered, worse by G-D? to make up your own unholy text, or to alter The Holy Text.
They are both an abomination to God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161600 Feb 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: to denounce one truth of G-D, here in this Story of Physical Creation again. is to denounce all, The Truth of G-D here in TheTorah Happening again. to denounce the miraculous surrogate birth, of Adam twice here in TheTorah is a sin. it is blastphemy to denouce, the Unique birth of Adam here in TheSrory of Physical Creation again, again, again or again. and to denounce being here, in ThisStory of Creation again, is blastphemy against Ruach HaKodesh.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#161602 Feb 3, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both an abomination to God.
rabbee: that is an attempt to evade, answering the question. just another way, of lying. either you truly know, the absolute answer or your don't. and any wrong answer, indicates you don't really know, or know and are wontonly lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Apr 16 Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr 14 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr 13 Polaris 60
News Dalton Historical Commission Prepares for... Apr 12 cops are psychopaths 1
News New controversy surrounds alleged 'Jesus family... Apr 11 SpaceBlues 1
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
More from around the web