Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 248195 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161070 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161071 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You add nothing to the topic of who is allah. Is your position so indefensible that the only thing you can do to make your position look good is to try to make everyone else look bad? You have nothing, and even using yours own logic your position is indefensible.
You always resort to ad hominem, vain and carnal arguments that are very childish.
The problem Paul is the you refuse to "understand" anything.
**You keep saying your RC church is holy while 90% of the world think that is rubbish.
** You keep saying muslims worship a god with hands and legs while I haven't come across any!
** You cannot understand semitic languages..so you keep talking about "god"! Who is "god"?

** We keep telling you Jesus worshipped "god" called Alaah in Aramaic.
** We keep telling you the Arabic CHRISTIAN BIBLE refers to God as ALLAH!!!
What more proof do you want?

** Unfortunately you have been tso paganised that you cannot "see" god without hands and appendages!!

** We worship the God who created ADAM, NOAH, ABRAHAM, ISHMAEL (he is in the OT!!) and many other minions.....

We part company....when you claim that "your god" had nothing better to do in the vast cosmos teeming with life...so he comes as his own son, crying, pooing, peeing, bleeding, cursing trees, cursing and seducing women, confusing, rebuking, stirring trouble and generally giving depression to all around him...
Some were so depressed after he ran off that they sniffed powders, smoked pot, moaned, cursed and took to magic mushrooms or the equivalent of LSD and wrote a psychedelic book known as Revelations?!!!!!!!!!
Were they the first to discover magic mushrooms?
You tell me!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#161072 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you now saying that God is both a male and female? Are you now preaching duality? Or maybe you are calling God a hermaphrodite? Or are you saying God has a wife, like Allah did originally? I'm very confused now. Lol
No. I am not saying that. Christians say that.

You can remain confused!

bmz

Singapore

#161073 Jan 31, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
St Pau was a prophet of God and God did reveal this to him to tell the whole world. Praise be our Lord and God, Jesus the Christ!!!
Was he a Chinese?

A prophet of God? How can a self-loathing sinner and a liar like Paul could be a prophet?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161076 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am not saying that. Christians say that.
You can remain confused!
Thank you I accept your defeat, in being unable to answer why man is three and yet one (spirit soul body)but according to you God is not, even though we are created in his image.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#161077 Jan 31, 2013
Hey bmz, you're going to hell for your crimes.
There you will meet the murderous raping fraud mad mo.
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#161079 Jan 31, 2013
forgive me if i hurt you
but trully i say to you
my people not say lord
my people say Gospodine=its become from word gospel =spread good news as isus do for us..we call that gospel in our way of prayers..we never say lor
we say gospodine gospel=spred isus words
in bigining is word
we believe in holy word
and we believe in holy power
now
please tell me why i am wrong when my people say that..oh

bmz

Singapore

#161080 Jan 31, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
Ps. BMZ you still did not explain why man can be three and yet one, but God can't be according to you, even though we are made in his image?
The simples answer is that God is not a man. You cannot compare God with man.

Each man is one, not three.

A man can be a grandfather to his grandchildren, father to his own children, brother to his his brothers and sisters, a nephew to his uncles and aunts, a husband to his wife, a son-in-law to his parents-in-law, etc.

That is still one and the same man.

If God were a combination of three, Jesus would have talked about that. All the time, he was talking about the Father, which was his Father and his God, Mary's Father and Mary's God, his brothers' Father and their God. So, the Father was everybody's Father but not everybody's father.

Initially, the quarreling Bishops Pan-Sahara to Oman, were talking only about Jesus and the Father.

Then the ghost was brought in and a Trinity was concocted in the 5th Century.

Men were made in the image of God, does not mean that God looked like men. It means knowledge, wisdom, love, patience and other good qualities, that were given to man.

The problem with Christianity is that it thinks God was like a man, hence her obsession for the manGod.

Jesus' disciples and his followers worshipped only the LORD God of Israel. After Jesus was long gone, the Church fathers started Christology based on various absurd doctrines, and that led to reverse engineering or the doctoring of the Tanakh, which resulted in the forgery known as the Old Testament.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161081 Jan 31, 2013
John wrote:
Hey bmz, you're going to hell for your crimes.
There you will meet the murderous raping fraud mad mo.
Hey John, I'm praying for BMZ for God to reveal himself to him, so hopefully he won't go to hell.

bmz

Singapore

#161082 Jan 31, 2013
uhuh wrote:
more specifically, the key of knowledge given to Paul,
to Ephesians: "You have heard that I have been entrusted as keeper of the grace of God, to hand it out to you gentiles. Through revelation, Christ has given me understanding of the MYSTERION which in previous generations was hidden from men" -Paul, Eph 3:2-5

the secret mystery is: Jesus died for our sins! lol
this knowledge was unknown to Moses and the great prophets, but finally revealed to... Paul

yeah riight
That was a good one, uhuh.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161084 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem Paul is the you refuse to "understand" anything.
**You keep saying your RC church is holy while 90% of the world think that is rubbish.
** You keep saying muslims worship a god with hands and legs while I haven't come across any!
** You cannot understand semitic languages..so you keep talking about "god"! Who is "god"?
** We keep telling you Jesus worshipped "god" called Alaah in Aramaic.
** We keep telling you the Arabic CHRISTIAN BIBLE refers to God as ALLAH!!!
What more proof do you want?
** Unfortunately you have been tso paganised that you cannot "see" god without hands and appendages!!
** We worship the God who created ADAM, NOAH, ABRAHAM, ISHMAEL (he is in the OT!!) and many other minions.....
We part company....when you claim that "your god" had nothing better to do in the vast cosmos teeming with life...so he comes as his own son, crying, pooing, peeing, bleeding, cursing trees, cursing and seducing women, confusing, rebuking, stirring trouble and generally giving depression to all around him...
Some were so depressed after he ran off that they sniffed powders, smoked pot, moaned, cursed and took to magic mushrooms or the equivalent of LSD and wrote a psychedelic book known as Revelations?!!!!!!!!!
Were they the first to discover magic mushrooms?
You tell me!
You are still wasting time. Prove mohammad is a propeht of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Your post here refutes this so any arguments you make concerning allah based on this false premise of yours is moot.

Who is allah? You muslims don't even agree on who/what allah is.

bmz

Singapore

#161085 Jan 31, 2013
uhuh wrote:
it was the “shining” one who blinded Paul for 3 days

and appointed him as his apostle ...the 13TH apostle hehehe
Brilliant!

Uhuh, I think Paul saw Satan masquerading as Jesus.
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#161086 Jan 31, 2013
how you explain gospel
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161088 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he a Chinese?
A prophet of God? How can a self-loathing sinner and a liar like Paul could be a prophet?
Through the baptism of the Holy Spirit St Paul became a New Man in Christ Jesus our Lord and God. Through this anointing of the Holy Spirit St Paul recieved the gift of prophecy and became a prophet of God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161089 Jan 31, 2013
Is this REAL BJ?

What was the man thinking on his way to “fulfil ALL prophecies" by dying for the gentiles for whom he NEVER came in the first place?

Fresh virgin unsucked MAMMARY GLANDS of the daughters of Jerusalem?(and the wasted living tadpole water?)

Luke 23:29
New International Version (©1984)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed!'

New Living Translation (©2007)
.... the BREASTS that have never nursed.'

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed.'

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed, are fortunate!'

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
... the PAPS which never gave SUCK.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
.... the BREASTS which never nursed.

American King James Version
.... the BREASTS which never gave SUCK.

American Standard Version
.... the BREASTS that never gave SUCK.

Douay-Rheims Bible
.... the PAPS that have not given SUCK.

Darby Bible Translation
.... BREASTS that have not given SUCK.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
.... the BREASTS which never NOURISHED...(LIKE MY LIVING WATER PUMP)

Weymouth New Testament
.... the breasts which have never given nourishment (HERE IS A HUGE CLUE TO THE NOURISHING LIVING TADPOLE WATER FROM THE PUMP).'

Young's Literal Translation
.... PAPS that did not give SUCK;
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#161090 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The simples answer is that God is not a man. You cannot compare God with man.
Each man is one, not three.
A man can be a grandfather to his grandchildren, father to his own children, brother to his his brothers and sisters, a nephew to his uncles and aunts, a husband to his wife, a son-in-law to his parents-in-law, etc.
That is still one and the same man.
If God were a combination of three, Jesus would have talked about that. All the time, he was talking about the Father, which was his Father and his God, Mary's Father and Mary's God, his brothers' Father and their God. So, the Father was everybody's Father but not everybody's father.
Initially, the quarreling Bishops Pan-Sahara to Oman, were talking only about Jesus and the Father.
Then the ghost was brought in and a Trinity was concocted in the 5th Century.
Men were made in the image of God, does not mean that God looked like men. It means knowledge, wisdom, love, patience and other good qualities, that were given to man.
The problem with Christianity is that it thinks God was like a man, hence her obsession for the manGod.
Jesus' disciples and his followers worshipped only the LORD God of Israel. After Jesus was long gone, the Church fathers started Christology based on various absurd doctrines, and that led to reverse engineering or the doctoring of the Tanakh, which resulted in the forgery known as the Old Testament.
Sorry not satisfied!
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#161091 Jan 31, 2013
we just nicly talk
you need talk and explain
if we are human
please explain

why God don't liked us
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#161092 Jan 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
Uhuh, I think Paul saw Satan masquerading as Jesus.
lol...I think paulie baby saw the real wounded and dangerous looking Jesus who punched paulies lights out after telling him never to come looking for him or persecute his mates after he escapes via the khyber pass to India!!!
truth

Gosnells, Australia

#161093 Jan 31, 2013
explain if you ae god but i am nobody
why continents been remove before

as well stars in heaven is been on deference way..
explain
are you force me be angry with you
you promise explaine
how we poor notworthy human know that..
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#161095 Jan 31, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Is this REAL BJ?
What was the man thinking on his way to “fulfil ALL prophecies" by dying for the gentiles for whom he NEVER came in the first place?
Fresh virgin unsucked MAMMARY GLANDS of the daughters of Jerusalem?(and the wasted living tadpole water?)
Luke 23:29
New International Version (©1984)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed!'
New Living Translation (©2007)
.... the BREASTS that have never nursed.'
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed.'
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
.... the BREASTS that never nursed, are fortunate!'
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
... the PAPS which never gave SUCK.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
.... the BREASTS which never nursed.
American King James Version
.... the BREASTS which never gave SUCK.
American Standard Version
Douay-Rheims Bible
.... the PAPS that have not given SUCK.
Darby Bible Translation
.... BREASTS that have not given SUCK.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
.... the BREASTS which never NOURISHED...(LIKE MY LIVING WATER PUMP)
Weymouth New Testament
.... the breasts which have never given nourishment (HERE IS A HUGE CLUE TO THE NOURISHING LIVING TADPOLE WATER FROM THE PUMP).'
Young's Literal Translation
.... PAPS that did not give SUCK;
You are so shallow and carnal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb '16 Ray 1
More from around the web