Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,261 - 151,280 of 200,956 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam Shamoun is an ignorant fool and an idiot. The goons, who write articles at Ali Sina's FFI Wikiislam, are also ignorant fools. Please go and tell them BMZ said that, The laeding goons know me well.
I used to write at Ali Sina's Cesspool FFI.
Just because you call them ignorant fools, that doesn't negate their facts in black and white, as quoted from the koran itself. Allah is the greastest deceiver of all. The real problem you have is not with the fools who write on these sites, but in the koran itself, which shows its flaws for all to see. Verses which muslims would rather pretend don't exist, by calling the people who expose them - fools!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

BMZ - since you are so smart! Why don't you tell us what the name of God was before Mohammad came along and named him Allah, after all Islam was not first, the Bible and Jews came first with their Prophets and nowhere in the Tanakh can you find name Allah. God was known by a Hebrew name, not an Arabic Name. So either God changed his name from hebrew to arabic, or the God of the hebrews and the god of the arabs are to separate beings?
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

"I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, or My praise to idols." Isaiah 42:8
So if Yahweh is the name of God, then why do Muslims call him Allah?
Simply because Allah and Yahweh are not the same God.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
Just got in.
Good wishes.
What happened to your last name?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I think they seriously believe that God is a man like Jesus.
Mental Blockhead,

Christians seriously believe that God became a man in the person of Jesus. Your "prophet" denied this, just as he denied that Jesus was crucified, but here are two things that you need to keep in mind, Muslim.

1. Your "prophet" is not God.

2. Your "prophet" wasn't there.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Ofcourse, people are at liberty to completely deny God and THEY MAY EVEN BE RIGHT, but if you profess to believe in ONE God, then Islam is the ONLY answer.
Thank you.
Ofcourse, people are at liberty to completely deny Mohammad and THEY MAY EVEN BE RIGHT, but if you profess to believe in ONE PROPHET, then Islam is the ONLY answer.
Thank you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
The Artist Formerly Known as Pastakia
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
WE don't see Satan doing any damage to cause misunderstanding of revelations given to prophets.
Satan has no power over God's prophets. Job was a different case.
The men, who penned the New Testament were the most afflicted ones by Satan. You can see from their incoherence and absurd statements.
Remember when Paul under Satanic Influence said, "I please everyone.........."
Mental Blockhead,

It was your own "infallible prophet" who declared:

http://quran.com/22/52-53

"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension."

By this declaration, which your "prophet" made to cover his own screwup with regard to the supposed "daughters of Allah" whose intercession he commended and then revoked, your "prophet" saw fit to not only to accuse Allah of malicious INCOMPETENCE, but to also smear every other prophet of God who has ever walked the earth, and you, being the Braindead Muslim Zealot that you are, haven't even begun to grasp that this is libel, and blasphemy.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Muslims,

I would ask you to cite an instance or instances in the Tanakh or Injeel where "Satan" threw in some misunderstanding that was later corrected by that SAME prophet, or ANOTHER (excluding Mohammad, because he is himself compromised). Was Moses so afflicted? What about Isaiah? Jeremiah? Micah? Habakkuk? Jesus?

I want chapter(s) and verse(s), please.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
TAFKAP, of course!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

When Doves Cry
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION:

Mental Blockhead,

It was your own "infallible prophet" who declared:

http://quran.com/22/52-53

"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension."

By this declaration, which your "prophet" made to cover his own screwup with regard to the supposed "daughters of Allah" whose intercession he commended and then revoked, your "prophet" saw fit to not only accuse Allah of malicious INCOMPETENCE, but to also smear every other prophet of God who has ever walked the earth, and you, being the Braindead Muslim Zealot that you are, haven't even begun to grasp that this is libel, and blasphemy.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I get it! Those in whose hearts is NOT a disease and whose hearts are NOT hard, won't be fooled when a bona fide genuine prophet of God -like Mohammad, for example- speaks damned lies.

Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Of course, those in whose hearts is NOT a disease and whose hearts are NOT hard are willing to FORGIVE a bona fide genuine prophet of God -like Mohammad, for example- for speaking damned lies, especially when later he repents, and even if he accuses Allah of setting him up for failure.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The spin:

It isn't Mohammad who was subject to Satanic influence, as http://quran.com/22/52-53 makes clear, but those messengers and prophets who came "before."

I call bullshit on this spin.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi!

Shortened it to just Joel. Sweet and short and less formal.

Best Regards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you.

I am now going to absorb the lingering effects of the deep spontaneous yoga experience that came over me an hour ago.

Lots of Love and Best Regards.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Hi!
Shortened it to just Joel. Sweet and short and less formal.
Best Regards.
I honestly wondered that maybe you'd been disowned by your family.
sabu

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

poor allha would have a son only if the 2yr old ibrahim son of mohd survived of illness.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>

I honestly wondered that maybe you'd been disowned by your family.
I don't have an immediate family to own or disown me what with parents passing away years ago and sister (Tina) passed away in 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••