Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,540)

Showing posts 150,781 - 150,800 of193,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Clueless Ignorant Fool
I did not say that Yahweh was in the Bible. I spoke about Yahweh's share.
Now, to show that you are really a clueless and an ignorant fool, the names Yahweh and Jehovah are in the Bible. See here:
The Jerusalem Bible:
Genesis 2:4 "Such was the story of heaven and earth as they were created. At the time when Yahweh God made earth and heaven"
Genesis 2:4
Lexham English Bible (LEB)
The Generations of Heaven and Earth
4 These are the generations[a] of heaven[b] and earth[c] when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made earth and heaven[d]
"Exodus 6:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."
And this is how they cover it:
Genesis 2:4 Good News Translation (GNT)
4 And that is how the universe was created.
When the Lord God made the universe,
Footnotes:
Genesis 2:4 Where the Hebrew text has Yahweh, traditionally transliterated as Jehovah, this translation employs Lord with capital letters, following a usage which is widespread in English versions.
You really have a long way to study, learn and grasp. I guess another 20 years.
rabbee: i challenge you! to find any of those ficticious names, in an actual Torah Scroll? as i say those fake names, are pure vain profanity. and you shall not take, nor invoke the name of G-D in vain.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Alexia,
Fascizo? Is it a term of your mother tongue, an asiatic language?
Mussolini is not my master because:
a) When I was born he died yet
b) I am and never been a fascist, nor I have anti-jewish feelings such as yourself.
So today you care about Jews?
Don't forget few things.
There was a time when your masters, the British kicked out the Jews, but you love to forget it.
It's clear to anyone here that there are days where you regret to have not lived together with Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini, and other days where apparently you care about Jews, and try to call fascists the people who don't hate Jews.
Oh, how to not mention that your strong love for Jews makes you see Jews in people who are not Jews, like Buford.
You display multi-mental disorders, Father Fraud.
Hello professor fascist.

"a) When I was born he died yet"??????????
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Your master mussolini murdered jews and your families were supporting him.
You have blood on your filthy head.
Your grandfather is dead I guess...he probably killed a few Jews...Do you deny him?
Come on...how many of your own relatives MURDERED Jews?
You insult those poor asians...
I will support my ex commonwealth people anytime.
They work very hard for us.
They did NOT kill JEWS.
Many of them fought with us and died trying to remove Fascism form this world.
Seems people like you are still here!
YOUR people MURDERED Jews.
You are a loser, still a fascist and mussolini's butt!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always used to call you bigot muslim zealot, but I am glad to substitute bigot with braindead, because your brain either is dead or doesn't work at all.
The only thing I said was that Mary wasn't THAT scary. That THAT underlines the fact she was scared, but not that much to run away and get the fever, as a certain prophet did.
In other hand, when you have been caught in error, instead to close your ignorant mouth, and make less damage possible you tried to tell me that I said she was no scared at all, as seen in the other post.
I don't know if your mental deficiencies are due by your low levels of understanding of basic English language, or you were born dumb.
Fact is you are a brainless fool and a laughing stock even for a child of 5 years old, hilarious imbecile.
We have news for you faschizo...
Can you please translate what you write into English.
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
The only thing that anyone needs to know about your "scholarship" is that if it's not spelled out in the Qur'an, which makes it true by default, then it's an "absurd story" written by "ignorant fools."
You're a sick joke, really.
Have a nice life, Mental Blockhead.
Did you say Non-Gentile ButtHead?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself with more absurd stories?
No parents would start a journey or a return journey without making sure that their child is with them.
Out of your ignorance I'd like to remember you that David Cameron once arrived at home with his wife, has realized to have left his daughter of 8 years old in a pub.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
The only thing that anyone needs to know about your "scholarship" is that if it's not spelled out in the Qur'an, which makes it true by default, then it's an "absurd story" written by "ignorant fools."
You're a sick joke, really.
Have a nice life, Mental Blockhead.
It is not about the story in Qur'aan.

The point is how could Mary depart for home without looking for her son? How can a mother travel for a whole day without even thinking about her son? Was she so careless?

And the son was not a little boy. He was 12. Wouldn't a son inform his mother that he wanted to stay back? It shows Jesus as a grown up boy was careless and reckless.

Joseph was not his real father, so I do not care a damn about Joseph.

These made-up stories are absurd. That is my point.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you ever notice it, but when Alex the psychotic arrives the number of negative ratings suddenly increases.
rabbee: well we know it is the muslems, who can't stand contraversy who are doing it? since their words, cannot even hold up to your logical evaluation. which is typical of, indoctrinational prejudices. as you notice the typical muslem response is to attack, without any logical recourse other than their pre-programed defenses.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, next?
You do sound like a paralytic...and does BJ think you are a sinner?
That question does not arise...he was referring to his own Non-Gentile folks.
As a "Gentile"(may be you are a non-gentile posing gentile) he thought you were a DOG and a PIG.
Take your equal opportunity pick!
Al-Ex the Phallocentric,

Take your meds, hater.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i challenge you! to find any of those ficticious names, in an actual Torah Scroll? as i say those fake names, are pure vain profanity. and you shall not take, nor invoke the name of G-D in vain.
Don't challenge me, Rabbee. There is no need.

I agree with you that the fake names Yahweh and Jehovah are not there in the Torah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This paranoid Fascist has buttboy as his best friend!
Two idiots together cannot make a trinity...lol.
Now the paranoid fascist thinks that I am bringing him negative ratings!!!!
Dream on paranoid FASCHIZO!!(A Fascist Schizo)!!!!
rabbee: you really do not know how to respond, so do you always emotionally and irrationally attack?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
....I don't know if your mental deficiencies are due by your low levels of understanding of basic English language, or you were born dumb......
Fact is you are a brainless fool and a laughing stock even for a child of 5 years old, hilarious imbecile.
LOL...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! !
He really must hate himself...
Does he look in the mirror and say these things or is he practising it here first before confronting the mirror??
LOLOLOL////
Classic or what!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-Ex the Phallocentric,
Take your meds, hater.
hello "lover"...
please try answering....

PROVE to us that BJ said he loved Gentiles!!! LOL!
If you can't prove it ..shut up!

You do sound like a paralytic...and does BJ think you are a sinner?
That question does not arise...he was referring to his own Non-Gentile folks.
As a "Gentile"(may be you are a non-gentile posing gentile) he thought you were a DOG and a PIG.
Take your equal opportunity pick!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your report, I have just judged you for three categories.
It was indeed a great pleasure to judge you and award the most suitable icons. My pleasure.
rabbee: three judgements, must be from a trinity of muslems. and here i thought, you did not believe trinities existed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello professor fascist.
"a) When I was born he died yet"??????????
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Your master mussolini murdered jews and your families were supporting him.
You have blood on your filthy head.
Your grandfather is dead I guess...he probably killed a few Jews...Do you deny him?
Come on...how many of your own relatives MURDERED Jews?
You insult those poor asians...
I will support my ex commonwealth people anytime.
They work very hard for us.
They did NOT kill JEWS.
Many of them fought with us and died trying to remove Fascism form this world.
Seems people like you are still here!
YOUR people MURDERED Jews.
You are a loser, still a fascist and mussolini's butt!
LOL
None of my parents or grandparents was fascist. Understood deluded, mentally repressed, psychotic, jobless bum?

P.S. Study the history of Jews in England. Because you just want to remember how other countries treated the Jews, but love to forget how your countries treat them.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
rabbee: you really do not know how to respond, so do you always emotionally and irrationally attack?
ok rabbee...thank you.
ermmm...are you a human being?
When were you born and where?
Thank you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well we know it is the muslems, who can't stand contraversy who are doing it? since their words, cannot even hold up to your logical evaluation. which is typical of, indoctrinational prejudices. as you notice the typical muslem response is to attack, without any logical recourse other than their pre-programed defenses.
You hit the spot.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That his father set him up for failure, is the Christian view.
The Father said that there was his Son, with whom he was pleased, had him sent to Satan and finally gallows.
It is Christian belief that the Father had wanted him dead at any cost, not mine.
David's throne has no importance or significance in Islam. The prophet never looked forward to that and he was not assured of David's throne.
Where was David's throne in 1 BC?
He was not an Israelite. And that is why he was NOT sent to Israel. Jesus, himself a Jew, wasn't recognized, so how could Muhammad have been recognized by the Jews? That is why Muhammad was NOT sent to Israel.
Please educate yourself.
rabbee: well i am sure that G-D, explains in TheTorah. why THEY have Adam, allegedly put to death. which has a lot to do with, your disbelief of being here in TheTorah again. since once again, there is nobody here in TheTorah. so i guess G-D is going to have to, do it all over again. untill their is somebody here in TheTorah, when Adam again arrives. otherwise it's back to, the drawing board.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest that such attitude has been one of the causes of your downfall as a race - you immediately take on the role of some superior being and only your opinion matters!
What makes you think being your brother elevates me? Why should I be a "brother" to a person who rejects Jesus the Messiah?
Your rejection of Jesus puts you among endangered species in the eyes of God and Evangelists.
Downfall here does not mean financial or technical failure, many of you guys are happy to ditch God in preference to worldly pleasure.
History repeats itself!
Posts that expose the excesses of bigots from your tribe/race is pschotic in your eyes and what they do in palestine is "normal"
Not my problem.
HughBe is quite correct about your people on many occasions...is he psychotic too?
May be you are the bigot..the psychotic...who defends bigotry by your people.
another example of why I find your posts pyschotic
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of why I consider your posts psychotic.
rabbee: yeah since everybody knows, your leader is some of those many napoleons:)

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always used to call you bigot muslim zealot, but I am glad to substitute bigot with braindead, because your brain either is dead or doesn't work at all.
The only thing I said was that Mary wasn't THAT scary. That THAT underlines the fact she was scared, but not that much to run away and get the fever, as a certain prophet did.
In other hand, when you have been caught in error, instead to close your ignorant mouth, and make less damage possible you tried to tell me that I said she was no scared at all, as seen in the other post.
I don't know if your mental deficiencies are due by your low levels of understanding of basic English language, or you were born dumb.
Say what!

I wrote this, so please address the points explained. It is obvious you did not read and understand what I wrote:

It is a very important rule of discussions and exchanges that if one is unable or not capable to refute or discuss, one should just ignore the post and move on, instead of becoming a laughing stock.

Why do you always do that?

Now, try to answer this: Why did the angel say, "DO NOT BE AFRAID, MARY..."

Does it show that Mary was indeed frightened, hence afraid?

And I have also showed you that the biblical Zechariah almost peed in his pants as he was startled and afraid.

Time to educate:

Imagine you are a 3rd Grade child and you see me. You get confused by my greeting.

What would be my reaction? I will say, "Dear 3rd Grade Child! Please do not get confused or disturbed at the way I greeted you. I simply meant peace to you."

Why would I say to you, "Dear 3rd Grade Child! Do not be afraid!"?

Hope you will surely be able to grasp this lesson.

If your child is confused and perturbed on some words of greeting, would you tell your child, "Child, do not be afraid!"?

May be you cannot grasp that. Let me put it another way.

Your child does not understand something. Would you say, "Child, Do not be afraid."?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,781 - 150,800 of193,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blackbeard's Booty 7 hr Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Thu jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Thu True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••