Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,540)

Showing posts 150,781 - 150,800 of198,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well at least they have not, rejected HIM as Adam again yet. but i feel anyone would be wise, to reject the fake name jesus. because it, is a lie.
and i think that G-D, has already verified to me. that THEY can give ThisSame Adain Story, as many times as it takes. untill there is somebody else here in TheTorah when adam and his mate always arrive here in IT again.
Adam?
Who is that?
Adam sounds very English unlike Moshe...lol
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say Non-Gentile ButtHead?
rabbee: i can see you are not, a man of G-D. by your meager attempt, at non-edification. all you have revealed, is your very own G-Dlessness. you strike out, like a wounded animal.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well whenever you see these things happening. it means your in trouble, against G-D too. and with all the transgressions of TheLaw, i see happening in this world. i would say your all, in a lot more trouble again with the subtle beast of the fields than you even want to think.
Yes, Rabbee, all Muslim lands are in trouble and under threat from the subtle beast, the US of A along with other subtle beasts of Europe.

However, the good news is that the subtle beasts of the Islamic world are also being eradicated and removed.

It is a matter of time, education and some massive revolutions in the Muslim world. More blood will have to be shed.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try to refute what I wrote?
Tell me what exactly were the disciples told to preach, when Jesus sent them out two by two?
What they taught is contained in Sacred Tradition, this is why you can not separate Sacred Scripture from Sacred Tradition. Sacred Tradtion allows us to understand Sacred Scripture in the way the disciples of Jesus understood it. You draw conclusions about the Sacred Scripture based on the futility of your carnal mind and not the mind of God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't challenge me, Rabbee. There is no need.
I agree with you that the fake names Yahweh and Jehovah are not there in the Torah.
rabbee: then why did you give, support to their errant existance? when you should edify, with the corrected Names. adding gas to the fire, shall not cause the false flames to subside. could it be, you do not know TheCorrect Names also? if you desire to be a man of G-D, then act like it and not like the beasts of the fields.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I agree with that assessment. The OT is like a big bone stuck permanently in the throat of Christianity. Neither can it be swallowed nor it can be thrown out.
Now that there is no threat of getting boiled in oil or beheaded or burned up alive, Christianity badly needs a strong reformer, who can demand for the removal of the OT.
You make such absurd claims. The Christian church has no problem with the OT; however muslims do. The OT does pose a big problem for islam that it has to claim it's corrupt to justify its false teahings. Why are you so concerned with the OT being a problem for the Christian when it is such a problem for islam that it has to reject it from the very beginning; e.g., Isaac being the oblation God requested of Abraham and not ishamel as islam claims.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, since you appear to have strong feelings on this issue, why should Christianity have to toss out the OT, but Islam get a free pass with their own use of references from the tanach?
Simply because the OT is a forged copy designed only to show Jesus.

Qur'aan only refers to the true events in the Tanakh. We look at the stories of the Tanakh under the light and shade of Qur'aan and we find many to be similar.

It is not really a free pass. There are many stories in the Tanakh that we do not agree with. The core beliefs and lots of laws are similar.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rabbee, all Muslim lands are in trouble and under threat from the subtle beast, the US of A along with other subtle beasts of Europe.
However, the good news is that the subtle beasts of the Islamic world are also being eradicated and removed.
It is a matter of time, education and some massive revolutions in the Muslim world. More blood will have to be shed.
No blood need be shed if all mankind return to the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Jesus revealed that we are one in Christ and even if we say we are not, does not make it so. St Paul likend the Body of Christ to the human body, the hand may say to the body it is not part of it, but that does not change the fact that it is. All those who worship the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are members of Christ's Body, even it they deny they are. All those who do the will of God are members of Christ Body, though lesser members.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What they taught is contained in Sacred Tradition, this is why you can not separate Sacred Scripture from Sacred Tradition. Sacred Tradtion allows us to understand Sacred Scripture in the way the disciples of Jesus understood it. You draw conclusions about the Sacred Scripture based on the futility of your carnal mind and not the mind of God.
Sacred traditon?

Baloney! YAWN!

Did the disciples of Jesus worship a triune God?

Did they worship Jesus as one worships God?

Did they declare that Jesus was their God?

All the so-called Sacred Traditions came from the carnal minds, dear Paul.

If Jesus had made everything clear and had opened their eyes, Christianity would not have taken 300-600 years to fine-tune her absurd doctrines.

The disciples should have been the first to preach and teach Trinity and the Doctrine of Sin.

Do you even know what were the disciples supposed to preach, as instructed by Jesus himself?

Answer this question if you can handle it!!!

Good night!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
.... The Christian church has no problem with the OT; ...
The RC has no real problem with OT.
I agree.

AND...As long as the Non-Gentiles take Gentile money to build their land of terror in palestine, they are NOT going to exactly make a lot of noise such as..
"Hold on you lying Christians! You have stolen our books and mistranslated them into OT, to promote a Non-Gentile man who came to us claiming to be our own Messiah but we rejected him and killed him because he didn't even have a proper father and he did NOT fulfill our version of prophecies!"

Keep giving them money and arms and they will not object to your OT!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ok rabbee...thank you.
ermmm...are you a human being?
When were you born and where?
Thank you..
rabbee: well it is some kind, of uncertainty there. since i was not fully cognisant, at the time of my birth to know for sure. but like obama, i do have an alleged birth certificate - that says blytheville arkansas 18 june 1944 - however. since i have some, assumed as parents. with what G-D, came and said to me - casting a lot of doubt about my being born in the usual way.

and as difficult as it was, to finally accept what G-D actually came and said to me. i never the less, have accepted what G-D said about me, and my also advance life story as all true from THEM. since my life, is all happened and still happening, exactly as described by G-D. so i have accepted, THEM as my only True PROPHET, as TheHis Understudy. and so after about 2000 years of silence, i have accepted my being returned by command of G-D.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
No blood need be shed if all mankind return to the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Jesus revealed that we are one in Christ and even if we say we are not, does not make it so. St Paul likend the Body of Christ to the human body, the hand may say to the body it is not part of it, but that does not change the fact that it is. All those who worship the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are members of Christ's Body, even it they deny they are. All those who do the will of God are members of Christ Body, though lesser members.
Rabbee,

The credit of the success of the West, does not go to Christianity.

If Christianity had her way, the entire West would have still been dwelling in the dark ages. The credit goes to educated men, who were not severely infected by the Church or Christianity.

Men like Servetus and others, who were scholars in other fields. They were the ones, who stood up against the barbarity of the Church. Even the founding fathers of the US wanted Christianity to be kept miles away from the State.

Also, the Western countries had their civil wars and revolutions. After a lot of blood was shed, people reconciled and countries prospered. Same should happen in the Muslim world but the Drama Queens do not want that to happen.

Please try to think outside the TheTorah Box, sometimes.

Got to go to bed now. Good night
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ok rabbee...thank you.
ermmm...are you a human being?
When were you born and where?
Thank you..
rabbee: now as to whether i am, a human being now or not. is kind of debatable, as to your definition of human being. as to whether an alleged Angel in the flesh, can be considered as a human or not. since G-D came and claimed, i am TheHisSon adam. which is also very difficult to comprehend, and did trouble me for quite some time. because i origionaly thought, G-D made a mistake and confused me with some other kid named adam. but i have come to the conclusion finally, that it is not G-D WHO made the mistake.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The RC has no real problem with OT.
I agree.
lol!

I agree too. Of course, they are the ones, who ordered that forgery.

Good night, bro.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

@ Rabbee

Sorry for addressing that post to Paul under your name. Good night
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah since everybody knows, your leader is some of those many napoleons:)
rabbee: and in the alleged, resurrection of the dead. how would we know which one, is the real napoleon in the looney bin:)?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
GdashD himself put Adam to death after a very long time. Can't blame others for that.
rabbee: well the pole-dear-Guy's, is baaaaack! just like it already said it has happened, and just again too.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacred traditon?
Baloney! YAWN!
Did the disciples of Jesus worship a triune God?
Did they worship Jesus as one worships God?
Did they declare that Jesus was their God?
All the so-called Sacred Traditions came from the carnal minds, dear Paul.
If Jesus had made everything clear and had opened their eyes, Christianity would not have taken 300-600 years to fine-tune her absurd doctrines.
The disciples should have been the first to preach and teach Trinity and the Doctrine of Sin.
Do you even know what were the disciples supposed to preach, as instructed by Jesus himself?
Answer this question if you can handle it!!!
Good night!
The disciples taught what is contained in Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture and is now contained in the Cathecism of the Catholic Church.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I agree too. Of course, they are the ones, who ordered that forgery.
Good night, bro.
lol..
Glad you agree brother.
We seem to have a collection of brain surgeons here!
(including Sc the ex fascist who has no fascist relatives!)
Goodnight, bro.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
GdashD himself put Adam to death after a very long time. Can't blame others for that.
rabbee: well two thousand years ago, is not really all that long ago then. when it is further away, from the next time it is to happen. and won't happen again, for about another 5000 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,781 - 150,800 of198,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... 2 hr huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
•••
•••