Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,533)

Showing posts 150,641 - 150,660 of198,545
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Christ-turd
We don't have to spin any thing. The Christian Bible can be spun anyone, one wants.
We were discussing the gospels. Actually none of them makes any sense and do not have any core message of any value.
What we have is the bullshit spun by the early Church fathers, which is still kept wet and damp by folks like your goodself.
By the way, do you seriously believe that Herod, a Jew, ordered the slaughter of little kids? Do you think Matthew was copying the script to talk about Pharoah?
No, we're discussing the fraud of islam.
Mo the butchering paedophile is obviously a false prophet.
Herod was a Greek Hellenistic ruler subject to the Romans you idiot. He didn't give a rat's arse about the Jews.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John Preacher wrote:
MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED NORMAL SEX WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS
www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf/1032-i...
Mohammad was a phedophile his youngest wife was 6. This man was evil, its no wonder his nurse said that he was possessed from birth. You have been deceived. No other prophet was accused of being demon posessed.
Muzzies are sick beasts.
muslim

Shrewsbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

In my distress I called to the LORD; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears. 2 Samuel 22:7

"The earth trembled and quaked, the foundations of the heavens shook; they trembled because he was angry. 22.8

Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it. 22.9

LOL! Sumthing out of lord of the rings.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney and baloney again.
Is that all you could say?

Read my post addressed to Buford again and try to reply point by point, if you can.

"Is that all that you could spell and say?

Read again!

" You need to get Tu Quoque out of your mind, Buford. That will never help you.

Was this fellow Paul like Joshua or Isaiah or Jeremiah or Ezekiel and many others?

The man was neither a prophet nor ever had met Jesus. He did not even sit in the company of Jesus for a second.

So, in terms of Scripture, Paul was a nobody!

Was Luke a disciple of Jesus? Did he sit for ten seconds in the company of Jesus or his disciples?
Obviously, the answer is a NO!

And what is Paul's contribution? A dozen or so letters that he wrote to a few people? What right do you have to call those letters, scripture?

Same goes for the gospels! Was Mark a disciple of Jesus? No! Right? The man just collected tales and wrote his hadith book. He was the Ibne Ishaq of his time. Was that book endorsed by Jesus? Was it left by Jesus?

I have already told you that Injeel means the wisdom and knowledge granted by God to one of the most obedient slaves of God, namely Jesus.

The New Testament cannot be called a scripture. Period. Now, you know why I cannot call the NT a scripture.

Muhammad recited Qur'aan. What did Jesus recite or what did he exacly reveal? Nothing!

Jesus was just a teacher and he came to reform Judaism. That is why some of the Jews considered him a Rabbi.

Question: Did Jesus ever talk to his disciples about Paul? "

Give it your best shot and remember the Bible cannot help you.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Herod was a Greek Hellenistic ruler subject to the Romans you idiot. He didn't give a rat's arse about the Jews.
Classic!

Ignorant Fool!

The point was that Matthew churned out big lies. There was no massacre of little boys carried out.

If there were any massacre, it would have been reported and recorded in the Jewish History and also in the Roman History.

So, you should not give a rat's arse about Matthew's junk and stuff.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it in semitic language- yenolab?
Baloney is the right word for the New Testament. Might have come from the non-scriptural language Greek too! lol! The Greek word is pronounced as Aaloysia.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to think hard in order to answer to the conjecture you made up?
Don't be more ridiculous than ever.
Is that all you could offer in your off-topic rebuttal?

Read again what I wrote:

Ignorant Fool,

Think hard if you really have a brain. Why would the so-called Treasurer of the Jews hide the people's wealth? If he had done that, the Jews would have killed Kinana.

And you think that Kinana was the treasurer of all the Jews?

Can you confirm from Jewish sources if Kinana had been appointed Treasure by the Jews?

The Jews never let anyone take control of their wealth. Each person had his own wealth. And you fools believe that he was their treasurer?

Kinana, the murderer, was killed by Muhammad b. Maslama because Kinana had murdered his brother. And the punishment was justified. Kinana earned it.

Stefano, are you coming from the lineage of Kinana? LMAO! Buford surely is from Kinana's line.

I will be off to bed and will read your incoherence tomorrow. Thanks and good night"

Try your level best to reply point by point. OK?
muslim

Shrewsbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

John Preacher wrote:
MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED NORMAL SEX WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS
www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf/1032-i ...
Mohammad was a phedophile his youngest wife was 6. This man was evil, its no wonder his nurse said that he was possessed from birth. You have been deceived. No other prophet was accused of being demon posessed.
King James
Numbers 31:17.
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known man by lying with him.

Numbers 31:18.. But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Webster's Bible
Numbers 31:18..
But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Young's Literal Translation
and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves.

New Living Translation
Numbers 31:40.. and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the LORD's share.

3-year old virgin girls! sic trinity!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
You believe Mohammad's testimony for no good reason. Period.
I believe in Muhammad's testimony for a very good reason and that is:
Your God is only one God! There is no other besides God.
How to believe in the absurd testimony of Paul and others, which led to the absurdity, monstrosity and abomination known as Trinity or the Triune God of Christianity?

A wretched man comes out of the blue, sees Satan masquerading as Jesus and fills the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples after they ran into hiding. Why should I believe in this rubbish?

You need to think hard!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant Fool,
How many times do you need to be reminded that the best evidence suggests that your precious "Gospel of Barnabas" was written by a 16th century Christian convert to Islam, that is, by someone who knew the Gospel accounts well enough to rewrite them as a lying Muslim would do in the hope of fooling ignorant Christians into believing that his counterfeit account was the only TRUE one.
Is this any different than what bmz and MUQ have been doing day after day in this very thread when they post what "Jesus" or "God" should have said? You need to start thinking for a change.
OH, now it is a "Christian Convert to Islam"? So the "Blame" has to be shared between Islam and Christianity?

Or may be first he was a Jew, then he converted to Christianity and then he converted to Islam?

Who knows when "experts" get on the tail, they can "discover and prove anything"!!

The ONLY thing these "experts" do not agree upon is the Truth!!

Why Barnabas should not write a Gospel, I do not know. he was there with Disciples since the very beginning. he fell out with Paul, so he must have some differences with him.

And these differences were not "why you take red pencil from my cupboard type"....they were deep theological differences.

So it is very "logical" for Barnabas to put his side of the story.
And it had to be different from Paul's views that is also certain.

And the Church is against this Gospel that is also certain.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-41

Chapter 84 Prayers to God should be pure

.. "Now I tell you that there be in the world greater madmen, said Jesus, "because with the service of God they mingle the service of the world. So much so that many of blameless life have been deceived of Satan, and while praying have mingled with their prayer worldly business, whereupon they have become at that time abominable in the sight of God. Tell me, when you wash yourselves for prayer, do you take care that no unclean thing touch you? Yes, assuredly. But what do you when you are making prayer? You wash your soul from sins through the mercy of God. Would you be willing then, while you are making prayer, to speak of worldly things? Take care not to do so, for every worldly word becomes dung of the devil upon the soul of him that speaks."

The disciples answered: "It is most true." Then Jesus said: "Truly I say to you, that every one when he prays speaks with God. Is it then right that you should leave speaking with God in order to speak with man? Is it right that your friend should for this cause be offended, because you have more reverence for God than for him
Note: These preachings of Jesus are missing in Gospels- MUQ

Chapter 85, Satan and his ways

"When a man works ill or talks ill, if one go to correct him, and hinder such work, what does such an one?" said Jesus. The disciples answered: "He does well, because he serves God, who always seeks to hinder evil, even as the sun that always seeks to chase away the darkness." Jesus said: "And I tell you on the contrary that when one works well or, speaks well, whosoever seeks to hinder him, under pretext of aught that is not better, he serves the devil, no, he even becomes his companion.

For the devil attends to nought else but to hinder every good thing. "But what shall I say to you now? I will say to you as said Solomon ;the prophet, holy one, and friend of God: "Of a thousand whom you know, one be your friend."
Then said Matthew: "Then shall we not be able to love any one." Jesus answered: "Truly I say to you, that it is not lawful for you to hate anything save only sin: insomuch that you cannot hate even Satan as creature of God, but rather as enemy of God. Know you wherefore?

I will tell you; because he is a creature of God, and all that God has created is good and perfect. Accordingly, whoever hates the creature hates also the creator. But the friend is a singular thing, that is not easily found, but is easily lost. For the friend will not suffer contradiction against him whom he supremely loves. Beware, be you cautious, and choose not for friend one who loves not him whom you love. Know you what friend means? Friend means nothing but physician of the soul;.

And so, just as one rarely finds a good physician who knows the sicknesses and understands to apply the medicines thereto, so also are friends rare who know the faults and understand how to guide to good. But herein is an evil, that there are many who have friends that feign not to see the faults of their friend; others excuse them; others defend them under earthly pretext; and, what is worse, there are friends who invite and aid their friend to err, whose end shall be like to their villainy. Beware that you receive not such men for friends, for that in truth they are enemies and slayers of the soul.

Note: Where else to find such beautiful preaching except in this Gospel- MUQ
(Abridged)
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mussolini and Italians would walk on water if thats the quickest way to retreat from the Brave Allied forces!
But they did not have high resolution night vision, which Jesus had. Please read this story from Mark 6 and look out for Stefano's 'Grande' comment:

"45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. 46 After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray.

47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land.

48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake......."

Having studied the three accounts, I conclude that the boat had not gone far out at all.

If it had been stuck up at about 4 miles, Jesus would not have been able to see men straining at oars in the dark, even if it were a full moon night. And how could have those men seen Jesus walking in the dark stormy night?

I think the boat was stuck up all night, a few metres away from the shore and Jesus waded in to help and the fools thought he was walking on water.

The story is absurd!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, now it is a "Christian Convert to Islam"? So the "Blame" has to be shared between Islam and Christianity?

Or may be first he was a Jew, then he converted to Christianity and then he converted to Islam?
Who knows when "experts" get on the tail, they can "discover and prove anything"!!

The ONLY thing these "experts" do not agree upon is the Truth!!

Why Barnabas should not write a Gospel, I do not know. he was there with Disciples since the very beginning. he fell out with Paul, so he must have some differences with him.

And these differences were not "why you take red pencil from my cupboard type"....they were deep theological differences.

So it is very "logical" for Barnabas to put his side of the story.

And it had to be different from Paul's views that is also certain.

And the Church is against this Gospel that is also certain.
Well said and a great post.

Enjoyed reading your brilliant and helpful post, MUQ and I agree with that.

Barnabas was the one, who had asked the elders to grant fellow-ship to Paul and that is how both became friends.

The split between Barnabas and Paul is quite clear in Acts 15:36-41 and you will be surprised to know that the same Paul, who opposed Mark's choice, considered him useless, asked Timothy the following, after Barnabas was out:

"Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry."

And see what Paul wrote in Colossians:

"My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the cousin of Barnabas.(You have received instructions about him; if he comes to you, welcome him.) "

Barnabas out, Mark in again!

So, Paul used Mark as he had no real knowledge.

As for the Church, Paul's lies had already been accepted and established. There was no way the Church could kick Paul out and bring back Barnabas. So, Barnabas was erased.

I believe that there were serious differences between Paul and Barnabas. Barnabas sat in the company of Jesus, Paul did not.

Salaams
BMZ
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said and a great post.
Enjoyed reading your brilliant and helpful post, MUQ and I agree with that.
Barnabas was the one, who had asked the elders to grant fellow-ship to Paul and that is how both became friends.
The split between Barnabas and Paul is quite clear in Acts 15:36-41 and you will be surprised to know that the same Paul, who opposed Mark's choice, considered him useless, asked Timothy the following, after Barnabas was out:
"Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry."
And see what Paul wrote in Colossians:
"My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the cousin of Barnabas.(You have received instructions about him; if he comes to you, welcome him.) "
Barnabas out, Mark in again!
So, Paul used Mark as he had no real knowledge.
As for the Church, Paul's lies had already been accepted and established. There was no way the Church could kick Paul out and bring back Barnabas. So, Barnabas was erased.
I believe that there were serious differences between Paul and Barnabas. Barnabas sat in the company of Jesus, Paul did not.
Salaams
BMZ
Thank you brother BMZ for your clarifying notes and comments.

Why only Branabas? Paul fell out with Every other Disciple of Jesus! With Peter, with James and with elders at Jerusalem.

Once he got "Nominal acceptance" at Jerusalem (mainly due to efforts of Barnabas), he distanced himself from them and went to work amongst Gentiles and Romans and others who knew very little of the theology.

These people were idol worshippers, so it was very "natural" for them to digest that God has taken a human form and come and visit earth.

No Jew will digest this or accept this or be silent on this. So the "tug of war" between Paul and Disciples of Jesus started at a very early age.

These Gospels were "combat writings" and not "Pure Scripture".

Salaam and Regards.

MUQ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother BMZ for your clarifying notes and comments.
Why only Branabas? Paul fell out with Every other Disciple of Jesus! With Peter, with James and with elders at Jerusalem.
Once he got "Nominal acceptance" at Jerusalem (mainly due to efforts of Barnabas), he distanced himself from them and went to work amongst Gentiles and Romans and others who knew very little of the theology.
These people were idol worshippers, so it was very "natural" for them to digest that God has taken a human form and come and visit earth.
No Jew will digest this or accept this or be silent on this. So the "tug of war" between Paul and Disciples of Jesus started at a very early age.
These Gospels were "combat writings" and not "Pure Scripture".
Salaam and Regards.
MUQ
Yes, that is true.

Paul had always wanted to win at any cost.

This from 1 Corinthians 10, sums up very well:

"Give no offense to Jews or to Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved."

"Please everyone" was Paul's motto.

Salaams
BMZ
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
King James
Numbers 31:17.
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known man by lying with him.
Numbers 31:18.. But all the young girls, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Webster's Bible
Numbers 31:18..
But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Young's Literal Translation
and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves.
New Living Translation
Numbers 31:40.. and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the LORD's share.
3-year old virgin girls! sic trinity!
What are you drivelling about?
The above quotes are not condoned in the bible. They are a description of what happened, not commandments.
The sick behaviour of islam, they are the commandments of the butchering paedophile necrophiliac mo.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you could say?
Read my post addressed to Buford again and try to reply point by point, if you can.
"Is that all that you could spell and say?
Read again!
" You need to get Tu Quoque out of your mind, Buford. That will never help you.
Was this fellow Paul like Joshua or Isaiah or Jeremiah or Ezekiel and many others?
The man was neither a prophet nor ever had met Jesus. He did not even sit in the company of Jesus for a second.
So, in terms of Scripture, Paul was a nobody!
Was Luke a disciple of Jesus? Did he sit for ten seconds in the company of Jesus or his disciples?
Obviously, the answer is a NO!
And what is Paul's contribution? A dozen or so letters that he wrote to a few people? What right do you have to call those letters, scripture?
Same goes for the gospels! Was Mark a disciple of Jesus? No! Right? The man just collected tales and wrote his hadith book. He was the Ibne Ishaq of his time. Was that book endorsed by Jesus? Was it left by Jesus?
I have already told you that Injeel means the wisdom and knowledge granted by God to one of the most obedient slaves of God, namely Jesus.
The New Testament cannot be called a scripture. Period. Now, you know why I cannot call the NT a scripture.
Muhammad recited Qur'aan. What did Jesus recite or what did he exacly reveal? Nothing!
Jesus was just a teacher and he came to reform Judaism. That is why some of the Jews considered him a Rabbi.
Question: Did Jesus ever talk to his disciples about Paul? "
Give it your best shot and remember the Bible cannot help you.
Baloney, baloney and more baloney.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But they did not have high resolution night vision, which Jesus had. Please read this story from Mark 6 and look out for Stefano's 'Grande' comment:
"45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. 46 After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray.
47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land.
48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake......."
Having studied the three accounts, I conclude that the boat had not gone far out at all.
If it had been stuck up at about 4 miles, Jesus would not have been able to see men straining at oars in the dark, even if it were a full moon night. And how could have those men seen Jesus walking in the dark stormy night?
I think the boat was stuck up all night, a few metres away from the shore and Jesus waded in to help and the fools thought he was walking on water.
The story is absurd!
You are desperate.
The most absurd story of them all is the story of the child raping, mass murdering, corpse banging thug mo somehow being god's prophet.
LOL.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are desperate.
The most absurd story of them all is the story of the child raping, mass murdering, corpse banging thug mo somehow being god's prophet.
LOL.
No.

For absurd stories, you must read the not-so-holy Bible.

About the absurd story of Jesus walking on water, my point could be read again here:

If it had been stuck up at about 4 miles, Jesus would not have been able to see men straining at oars in the dark, even if it were a full moon night.

And how could have those men seen Jesus walking in the dark stormy night?

I think the boat was stuck up all night, a few metres away from the shore and Jesus waded in to help and the fools thought he was walking on water."

Nothing can walk on water. Either you swim or float or dive. If Jesus had tried that, he would have drowned.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney, baloney and more baloney.
Why don't you try to refute what I wrote?

Tell me what exactly were the disciples told to preach, when Jesus sent them out two by two?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,641 - 150,660 of198,545
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Archaeology Discussions

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••