Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 248527 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

muslim

Ipswich, UK

#159991 Jan 24, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacred Tradition. Jesus made all foods clean as recorded in the Holy Bible. The disciples of Jesus gathered together on the first day of the week to celebrated the Lord's day as a community, as recorded in the Holy Bible. The Law of Love would not allow killing another human being but it would allow the eating of shellfish.
Lamentations 4:10
With their own hands compassionate women
have cooked their own children,
who became their food
when my people were destroyed.
Just like, lord of the rings.'Meat back on the menu boys'..
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#159992 Jan 24, 2013
muslim wrote:
Do u bible followers actually read your man-ipulated Anti-Christ bible?
So much 4 'not allow killing another human being..
Luke 19:27
Jesus said:'But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their kingóbring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'..
Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159993 Jan 24, 2013
Received via email and considered it a duty to post:

African Prayer!

Oh Lord we humble ourselves to you this day and ask you to forgive us our sins, although we have none.

This is because it is not us who killed Jesus, it was the whites.

He was betrayed by white man, and they sold Him to another white man who ordered that He be beaten.

It was the whites who even voted that He be crucified.

The name of the betrayer was Judas Iscariot.

We do not even have such names.

We have the likes of: TIBAGWA, BYARUGABA, OGBANJE, OBAMA, MATHENGE, OWITI, KIBAKI, OYOMBO,
MATAKWEI, MUKHULULI, MUGISHA, MARIGA, etc.

We don't even know where Golgotha is, where He was crucified.

We only know how to go from MALINDI to KAMPALA and back.

We have never been to any of the Bible cities.

So, we could not in any way be involved in the crucifixion of our Lord.

If you do not believe us you could even watch the movie "PASSION OF CHRIST".

There is no African in the movie.

Please Lord: Let Africans be rich and the white man work for them.

AMEN.

bmz

Singapore

#159994 Jan 24, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you lied.
<quoted text>
Matthew 3:17, 17:5; Luke 9:35; Mark 1:9-13; John 12:25-30
I did not say a word on your red herring, so how could I have lied, Not-so-pious Liar!

So, where do you see God talking to Jesus in above?

Telling someone, "Here is my daughter", does not mean that I was talking to my daughter.

bmz

Singapore

#159995 Jan 24, 2013
Buford wrote:
Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."
Whose? Who were those people and what had they done?

bmz

Singapore

#159996 Jan 24, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Bro! Trinity does more then talkin in the bible, he (3 in 1) wrestles with a human and he (trinity) has made a career out of goin into/onto people.
God doesn't need to go into people, only Evil spirit, Demons and Satan go into/onto people!
Similar 2 Lord of the ring!
Bro,

The Trinity or the Triune God is so absurd that even many Christians do not believe in it.

Trinity was marketed and sold in the 5th-6th Century.

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#159997 Jan 24, 2013
Buford wrote:
Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
Indeed. Thanks.

This is where Jesus failed and flopped, because he did not fight the infidel occupiers. How could that man stand living under occupation of pagans?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#159998 Jan 24, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Gospel of Barnabas" is an islamic forgery created in Istanbul in the 1600s.
And like "most of books of NT and OT" its writer is also not known.

A "Muslim" with so deep knowledge about Gospel and OT and speaking like Jesus, to match his style, he would be a great mind of his time.

So sorry he remained anonymous, why he wasted time to write "GOB"? He could have written a "True Version" of Gospel of Matthew?

How dumb you people become I cannot understand.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#159999 Jan 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And like "most of books of NT and OT" its writer is also not known.
A "Muslim" with so deep knowledge about Gospel and OT and speaking like Jesus, to match his style, he would be a great mind of his time.
So sorry he remained anonymous, why he wasted time to write "GOB"? He could have written a "True Version" of Gospel of Matthew?
How dumb you people become I cannot understand.
No, he was a lying sick wog animal like you.
A propagandist.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#160000 Jan 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Thanks.
This is where Jesus failed and flopped, because he did not fight the infidel occupiers. How could that man stand living under occupation of pagans?
Pagan?
Oh, like the moon god allah you mean?
LOL.
Christ converted the whole Roman Empire to God without killing anybody.
Your paedophile murderous false prophet intimidates and enslaves people to satan with violence.
Islam is shit.
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#160001 Jan 24, 2013
Hi S-Azhar,
So if you are claiming that the bible is altered, and all the prophets are all your prophets, then you must be able to produce the original unaltered text. But you don't have any of the old manuscripts in you possession because the arabs are not the prophets, the hebrews were the prophets. And they can't show us any ancient manuscripts of the prophets, but the jews display in them museums in Israel, including the prophet Isaiah who fortold the that a child would be born and be called "mighty God".
Read My free book for you:
www.sharepdfbooks.com/HANMQ56EZYWI/The_Islami...
John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
Joel Richardson's website for more books and dvds
www.joelstrumpet.com
Its Supernatural - Joel Richardson interview:
www.sidroth.org/site/News2...
Armageddon News - Mark of the beast Revealed
www.youtube.com/watch...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#160002 Jan 25, 2013
Star Wars Lego stirs Muslim outrage

Turkish Austrian community insulted by Lego model which it says bears similarity to important Muslim symbol

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-433...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160003 Jan 25, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Do u bible followers actually read your man-ipulated Anti-Christ bible?
So much 4 'not allow killing another human being..
Luke 19:27
Jesus said:'But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their kingóbring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'..
God will destroy His enemies not man.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160004 Jan 25, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Lamentations 4:10
With their own hands compassionate women
have cooked their own children,
who became their food
when my people were destroyed.
Just like, lord of the rings.'Meat back on the menu boys'..
Where you don't have the Holy Spirit you can not understand the the Holy Bible. How do Christians understand these passages. Where do Christians cook their children? You lack understanding. Come to the Lord Jesus Christian and gain understanding and be enlightened.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160005 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Thanks.
Jesus, God, loves all His people, even the pagan. It was of a pagan that He said He found no greater faith. God lets the sun shine on the believer and the pagan. If you are not a peace maker you are not a child of God and will have no part in His inheritance.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#160006 Jan 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Star Wars Lego stirs Muslim outrage
Turkish Austrian community insulted by Lego model which it says bears similarity to important Muslim symbol
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-433...
Right, and everyone knows that Mohammad looked like Jabba the Hutt, the only question being whether or not Mohammad smoked a hookah.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#160007 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
Received via email and considered it a duty to post:
African Prayer!
Oh Lord we humble ourselves to you this day and ask you to forgive us our sins, although we have none.
This is because it is not us who killed Jesus, it was the whites.
He was betrayed by white man, and they sold Him to another white man who ordered that He be beaten.
It was the whites who even voted that He be crucified.
The name of the betrayer was Judas Iscariot.
We do not even have such names.
We have the likes of: TIBAGWA, BYARUGABA, OGBANJE, OBAMA, MATHENGE, OWITI, KIBAKI, OYOMBO,
MATAKWEI, MUKHULULI, MUGISHA, MARIGA, etc.
We don't even know where Golgotha is, where He was crucified.
We only know how to go from MALINDI to KAMPALA and back.
We have never been to any of the Bible cities.
So, we could not in any way be involved in the crucifixion of our Lord.
If you do not believe us you could even watch the movie "PASSION OF CHRIST".
There is no African in the movie.
Please Lord: Let Africans be rich and the white man work for them.
AMEN.
You would consider it a duty to post this bit of racist rubbish that was clearly written by an "ignorant fool."

You could have posted a link, but that's not your style, is it?
http://laspapi.blogspot.com/2008/01/zulu-mans...

bmz

Singapore

#160010 Jan 25, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You would consider it a duty to post this bit of racist rubbish that was clearly written by an "ignorant fool."
You could have posted a link, but that's not your style, is it?
http://laspapi.blogspot.com/2008/01/zulu-mans...
I had received it via an email, so that is it.

Christianity knows Zulus and Africans better than I do.

Your missionaries asked them to pray. They closed their eyes. When they opened their eyes, the Bibles were in their hands and their lands were in the missionaries' hands.(Based on Bishop Desmond Tutu's comment)

bmz

Singapore

#160011 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, God, loves all His people, even the pagan. It was of a pagan that He said He found no greater faith. God lets the sun shine on the believer and the pagan. If you are not a peace maker you are not a child of God and will have no part in His inheritance.
First off, Jesus was a man. Please stop calling him God.

If Jesus is God, then your God or the God of Christianity is surely a joke.

The true God has no child, no son and no daughter, simply because the true God is NOT a man.

In terms of being a peace-maker, I can safely say that I Am.

bmz

Singapore

#160012 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you don't have the Holy Spirit you can not understand the the Holy Bible. How do Christians understand these passages. Where do Christians cook their children? You lack understanding. Come to the Lord Jesus Christian and gain understanding and be enlightened.
Paul,

How can you have this thing known as the Holy Spirit, when it does not exist?

When Jesus spoke about God, he did not mention the number three at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb '16 Ray 1
More from around the web