Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,581

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159789 Jan 22, 2013
Text of an email submitted at http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/ , a miltantly "pro-choice" website.

"Sad to say, 55 milion (or is it 56 million) elective abortions in the U.S. alone just isn't enough, is it? I mean, millions more -men, women, and children- need to know how TRULY liberating the abortion experience is! But I'm not worried! With the re-election of the most abortion friendly president ever, and the likelihood that he will nominate more like-minded folks to the U.S. Supreme Court, who will duly be confirmed, the prospects are GOOD that the prevailing abortion regime, meaning abortion at any time and for any reason till birth, as established by Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, will remain CONSTITUTIONAL, which is precisely what the Founders had in mind when they talked about "ordered liberty," and THIS, to make a long story short, means that lots of "unwanted" babies can CONTINUE to have their brains vacuumed out. Of course, they're always better off dead...
muslim

London, UK

#159790 Jan 22, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Christian means Christ Like.
When a person is converted, the Holy Spirit enters the person and they become like Jesus who is God.
The Bible is a collection of 66 books written over 4000 years by God's Prophets.
You have been deceived by your Satanic leaders into believing the lie, that the Holy Bible was written by Catholics.
Roman Catholics are not Christian, they are the same as the Muslims. They are just as evil and barbaric as the Muslims.
God doesn't need to enter a person only demons, Evil Spirits and Satan da the entering.
Your fake Christianity is no different to satanic Hinduism, just like you claim Jesus is (?), the Hindus claim Krishna is (?).
And as 4 'on their side' enjoy your fake reality 4 a short time.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#159792 Jan 22, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-39

Chapter 79 Are prophets alive

James answered: "And how shall the prophets teach us if they are dead; and how shall he be taught who has not knowledge of the prophets?" Jesus answered: "Their doctrine is written down, so that it ought to be studied, for [the writing] is to you for a prophet. Truly, truly, I say to you that he who despises the prophecy despises not only the prophet, but despises also God who has sent the prophet. But concerning such as know not the prophet, as are the nations, I tell you that if there shall live in those regions any man who lives as his heart shall show him, not doing to others that which he would not receive from others, and giving to his neighbour that which he would receive from others, such a man shall not be forsaken of the mercy of God.

Wherefore at death, if not sooner, God will show him and give him his Law with mercy. Perhaps you think that God has given the Law for love of the Law? Assuredly this is not true, but rather has God given his Law in order that man might work good for love of God. And so if God shall find a man who for love of him works good, shall he perhaps despise him? No, surely, but rather will he love him more than those to whom he has given the Law.

I tell you for an example: There was a man who had great possessions; and in his territory he had desert land that only bore unfruitful things. And so, as he was walking out one day through such desert land, he found among such unfruitful plants a plant that had delicate fruits. Whereupon this man said: "Now how does this plant here bear these so delicate fruits? Assuredly I will not that it be cut down and put on the fire with the rest." And having called his servants he made them dig it up and set it in his garden. Even so, I tell you, that our God shall preserve from the flames of hell those who work righteousness;, wheresoever they be."

Chapter 80 Follow the Prophet

But let not your heart stop there, O James, because where God has sent the prophet it is necessary entirely to deny your own judgment and to follow the prophet, and not to say:'Why says he thus? Why does he thus forbid and command?' But say:'Thus God wills. Thus God commands.' Now what said God to Moses when Israel despised Moses? They have not despised you, but they have despised me. Truly I say to you, that man ought to spend all the time of his life not in learning how to speak or to read, but in learning how to work well. Now tell me, who is that servant of Herod who would not study to please him by serving him with all diligence? Woe to the world that studies only to please a body that is clay and dung, and studies not but forgets the service of God who has made all things, who is blessed for evermore."…

Note: These teachings are not to be found in Gospels- MUQ (Abridged)
Bilotti

Montréal, Canada

#159793 Jan 22, 2013
Italian fans chant 'monkey' to black players in Serie A.
Jaz

London, UK

#159794 Jan 22, 2013
I bet u da police just stood there!
Thanks 2 a black player they (Italians) were in da European final.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#159795 Jan 22, 2013
Bilotti wrote:
Is it insult for black players or monkeys?

I do not know if African players evolved out of monkeys, from whom these white players evolved? Pigs , might be !

PS:

My apologies to pigs!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159796 Jan 22, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
I am most pleased to report that I am not you.
I am most pleased I am not you either.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159797 Jan 22, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You realy like to waste your time.
Paul please try and answer the question instead of giving yor lord jesus formula. Thank you.
Please point out the ones you dont believe in.
Not opinions..but actually poin them out please...
I think Trinity is not adequate to explain God.
We need more to the list...
1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself vindictively making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159798 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled the names of those areas and they are Jewish areas. Is it possible that you have to throw Jews in every post you write, even when they are not in question?
Have been violented by Jews in your past or recently?
Oh by the way you just said you work for a pizza company, I think you should call yourself pizza boy. Though I'm so curious to know why they fired you...
You claimed that you came (hitch hiked i guess) to london and you are not aware of Golders Green?
Look here Fascist...
My relatives died in the Wars saving Jewish people and other oppressed folks from mad dogs like you/your relatives.
Your parents? grand parents? great grand parents? they must have killed Jewish people during the war?
They must have attacked my people when we went to save the French, the Jewish people and others from murderers like you.
Don't tell me about Jewish people you worthless piece of sh*t.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159799 Jan 22, 2013
Bilotti wrote:
The killed Jewish people.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159800 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You work for a pizza company, Alexia, or is it another of your lies?
I do remember when I was in London last summer to have seen around something called Pizza Express and Pizza Hut? Is it from one of them you have been kicked out?
You will tell to your managers how much they have to pay me? Late 2011 or early 2012 when the other asian told to spend €300 for a dinner in restaurant, you told me you live in a little spot and that you cannot afford such dinners. It was so funny to read it from you.
If you cannot afford such low prices for dinners then I can easily be your employer. You worked for a pizza company, you have a little apartment, and now you are a jobless bum. You're too poor.
So if you will be nice I can see if I can call some contacts I have in London to help you out and give you a job, instead to steal money from the British hard-workers who kindly let you live in their land, UK, without asking you nothing back.
Jobless fascist.
First learn some proper English and then challenge me.
BMZ said it beautifully...it will take you 10 years to catch up with him.
I have no hesitation in raising that to 20 years!
READ what I said you pathetic fascist...
I said I can give you a 100 jobs...
I said you you can be a cleaner or a delivery boy until you learn English properly...
I said, you guys haven't worked for a long time because you had a lot of free handout from the Euro Masters

I said LET ME interview you (I leave such trivia to my junior managers and in your case, the PA of one of the junior managers) although I don't deal with trainee Pizza delivery boys in East Acton for one of our chains (Notice "ONE of OUR Chains?? Do you understsandit, dumbass?). I said that to "welcome" you to London!
Otherwise, pizza boys are not allowed on my floor.

I also said.."Do you want to get paid or can you draw unemployment money?"..perhaps you have forgotten how to work after years of parasitic exisitence under Eurocrats!

I said...I will tell one of my managers to pay £7 per hour as you are just a trainee. A mo-ped will be provided. Usually junior people deal with idiots like you, but as a mark of respect for starving jobless foreigner, I was about to tell one of my employees.

As you english is worse than your own ass...when i said i will TELL on of my managers.....it means I TELL them ..I INSTRUCT them because they all work for one of my companies.
Pizza chain is not my main business you dope!
Do you wish me to teach about running businesses?
You will never be in that position.
A group of companies will look at various options...liquid assets are a key these days...cash business in addition to other investment and trading companies...asset backed operations have varying maturity and risk profiles. our consolidated financial statements are very healthy. We also have sufficient funds to cover working capital neeeded for long time..while at the same time the funds are working effectively and efficcientlyyieon a ro
I am not proud..i will interview you.

You mentioned another dumb thins...About not being able to afford $300, meal I was being sarky you fool!
That idiot was talking about rubbish food in a second rate establishment..
I have absolutely no problem going to the best of restaurants.
But I refuse to go to third class places charging first class prices.
Why do i bother..?
you won't understand anything...lol
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159801 Jan 23, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't need to enter a person only demons, Evil Spirits and Satan da the entering.
Your fake Christianity is no different to satanic Hinduism, just like you claim Jesus is (?), the Hindus claim Krishna is (?).
And as 4 'on their side' enjoy your fake reality 4 a short time.
Jews and Christians are enjoying victory over the Muslims. We are vastly superior to you backward barbarian Muslims.
The Jews cause division among Muslims, then they sit back and watch you kill each other.
So much for your Allah, He doesn't seem to care about you Muslims. Even He is sitting back watching Muslims slaughter each other like animals.
All I can see is the Muslim world disintegrating, The Jews and Christians have plans to conquer Muslims ever Muslim Country. This will be easy because there are so many traitors (Judas Iscariots) among Muslim brothers.
Muslims have no chance against the mighty USA and Israel and all the civilised world. You will all be defeated and the survivers will be our slaves.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#159802 Jan 23, 2013
Paul wrote:
The Holy Bible from beginning to end speak of Jesus. The Jews did not recognize Jesus when He came and neither do you. Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets. There are many scholarly works in Christology which will help you understand the Holy Bible.
Ans.

So you mean to say God revealed to Moses something which neither he nor the prophets before him could understand?

What was the purpose of revelation then and how could those people understood it?

Is this what you call from a God who is endowed with ultimate Wisdom? To reveal some thing which would be understood when Jesus shall appear on this earth 6000-8000 years afterward?

So called Christology is for those who are weak in brain and would try to believe any thing written in cryptic language. Like the book of Revelation!!
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#159804 Jan 23, 2013
The whole end days revolves around Islam and the restoration of their Caliphate (Beast Empire). The muslims and Iranian president are declaring the coming of the Islamic Messiah, called Imam Madhi. The Iranian president even preached this an the UN. Islam has its own version of the Beast, who they even call "the beast from the earth" and they claim that he is the good guy who will mark the foreheads of all true muslims.
My free book for you:
www.sharepdfbooks.com/HANMQ56EZYWI/The_Islami...
John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
Joel Richardson's website for more books and dvds
www.joelstrumpet.com
Its Supernatural - Joel Richardson interview:
www.sidroth.org/site/News2...
Armageddon News - Mark of the beast Revealed
www.youtube.com/watch...
Finally the Mark of the beast has been revealed as the Mark of the coming Islamic Caliphate. Please don't take the Mark or bow to the Image of the Islamic Empire.
Read Gods Warning:
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." (Revelation 14:9-11).
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#159805 Jan 23, 2013
The Mark of the Beast revealed and exposed as Islamic.
Everyone needs to listen to the links above. Your eternal life depends on knowing this information. Even if you don't believe it, read it anyway and when it comes to pass you will know the Bible is true:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159807 Jan 23, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
The Mark of the Beast revealed and exposed as Islamic.
Everyone needs to listen to the links above. Your eternal life depends on knowing this information. Even if you don't believe it, read it anyway and when it comes to pass you will know the Bible is true:
But what if we like animals?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159808 Jan 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul please try and answer the question instead of giving yor lord jesus formula. Thank you.
Please point out the ones you dont believe in.
Not opinions..but actually poin them out please...
I think Trinity is not adequate to explain God.
We need more to the list...
1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself vindictively making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?
You may not think Trinity is enough to explain God, God does!
What a silly waste of time. Is this the mentality of islamic apologists? Is theis the level of the schoarship? It is sad that it is.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159809 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So you mean to say God revealed to Moses something which neither he nor the prophets before him could understand?
What was the purpose of revelation then and how could those people understood it?
Is this what you call from a God who is endowed with ultimate Wisdom? To reveal some thing which would be understood when Jesus shall appear on this earth 6000-8000 years afterward?
So called Christology is for those who are weak in brain and would try to believe any thing written in cryptic language. Like the book of Revelation!!
The Scriptures can be understood by those are not carnal minded; but only by those with the Spirit of God. The Jews were looking for a military leader who would free them from Roman rule; and that is what they saw in their Scriptures. So when Jesus came teaching about the love of God, neighbor and enemey they could not recognize from the Scriptures. Jesus had to open their Scriptures to them on the road to Emmaus. You must be taught by God to fully understand the Holy Bible.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159810 Jan 23, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be taught by God to fully understand the Holy Bible.
So you know Hebrew too?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159811 Jan 23, 2013
John Preacher wrote:
The whole end days revolves around Islam and the restoration of their Caliphate (Beast Empire). The muslims and Iranian president are declaring the coming of the Islamic Messiah, called Imam Madhi. The Iranian president even preached this an the UN. Islam has its own version of the Beast, who they even call "the beast from the earth" and they claim that he is the good guy who will mark the foreheads of all true muslims.
My free book for you:
John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
Joel Richardson's website for more books and dvds
www.joelstrumpet.com
Its Supernatural - Joel Richardson interview:
www.sidroth.org/site/News2...
Armageddon News - Mark of the beast Revealed
www.youtube.com/watch...
Finally the Mark of the beast has been revealed as the Mark of the coming Islamic Caliphate. Please don't take the Mark or bow to the Image of the Islamic Empire.
Read Gods Warning:
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." (Revelation 14:9-11).
Please stop reading the drugstore Revelation, which was written by a man, who lived alone at Patmos, eating nothing but local wild mushrooms which have hallucinogenic properties.

Revelation is John's hallucination. There is one more Beast in that book by the drugged beast. That beast looks like a man and has feet of bronze and a very funny tongue.

To be frank and blunt, there is nothing redeeming in Revelation. If I were a Christian, I would raise a hell and get the book thrown out of the Christian Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web