Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,317

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159769 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
are you now promoting "jesus" or "yehoshooah" as some kind of god?
you fake box..
rabbee: i do not promote, your fake names in your corrupted scriptures. i only support G-D now giving, TheTorah here in IT again. no matter how powerless, you think G-D is in your mentally not recieving IT.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159770 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really that hard to get a job in London?
I can give you a 100 jobs...you can be a cleaner or a delivery boy until you master the language...
I know you guys haven't worked for a long time because you had a lot of free handout from the Euro Masters!
Let me interview you and appoint you as a trainee Pizza delivery boy in East Acton for one of our chains.
You want to get paid or can you draw unemployment?
I will tell one of my managers to pay £7 per hour as you are just a trainee. A mo-ped will be provided.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159771 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
The term "mashiach" literally means "the anointed one," and refers to the ancient practice of anointing kings with oil when they took the throne. The mashiach is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days.
The word "mashiach" does not mean "savior." The notion of an innocent, divine or semi-divine being who will sacrifice himself to save us from the consequences of our own sins is a purely Christian concept that has no basis in Jewish thought. Unfortunately, this Christian concept has become so deeply ingrained in the English word "messiah" that this English word can no longer be used to refer to the Jewish concept....
....Jews do not believe that Jesus was the mashiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the mashiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do.
....The following passages in the Jewish scriptures are the ones that Jews consider to be messianic in nature or relating to the end of days.
•Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20
•Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39
•Ezekiel 38:16
•Hosea 3:4-3:5
•Micah 4
•Zephaniah 3:9
•Zechariah 14:9
•Daniel 10:14
rabbee: the word is Mosheeach, comes from the word Moshe, meaning savior. since G-D tends to give people names or titles, for what they are doing, have done, or are going to do. and please note, Mosheeach has a femine ending, kind of like the story of adam here in TheTorah happening again. where G-D always puts, both adam and his mate in charge for the final day. as king and queeney, of the universe for the day. cause thats what it always says in true, here in actual living scripture happening. and that we could have, prevented the deluvian again. but everybody agreed to not tell the truth, is only here in TheTorah again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159772 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get a bit of time? WTF!
You have been here in Topix all day to answer to the Topix's posters.
When you get a bit of time, get a job, jobless bum benefit sucker.
None of your business dear foreign language speaker.
kindly p'off.
Are you jealous because we have jobs by not joining Euro and you are jobless!!
pathetic little fascist sh*t
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159773 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobless fascist!
Go eat some garlic.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159774 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
pizza boy... Being a Fascist, you cannot work in Golders Green Stamford Hill areas.
We have to tag you in case you get too excited..lol

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159775 Jan 22, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the word is Mosheeach, comes from the word Moshe, meaning savior. since G-D tends to give people names or titles, for what they are doing, have done, or are going to do. and please note, Mosheeach has a femine ending, kind of like the story of adam here in TheTorah happening again. where G-D always puts, both adam and his mate in charge for the final day. as king and queeney, of the universe for the day. cause thats what it always says in true, here in actual living scripture happening. and that we could have, prevented the deluvian again. but everybody agreed to not tell the truth, is only here in TheTorah again.
moschiach

3 letter root: m,sh,ch
mem, shin, chet

anoint
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159776 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have better things to do than to wade into your posts
If you have a question, state it in single paragraph form and I will try to understand it.
Forgive me for asking you 2 questions as opposed to one which is the number of questions that you are capable of handling in discussions. Nevertheless please ATTEMPT both questions. Thanks for the effort.

1.Are YOU telling me that God Almighty did NOT call Israel GOY?

2.Is the transliterated word GOY in the passage that follows? "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy NATION. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel"

Location hidden

#159777 Jan 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me for asking you 2 questions as opposed to one which is the number of questions that you are capable of handling in discussions. Nevertheless please ATTEMPT both questions. Thanks for the effort.
2.Is the transliterated word GOY in the passage that follows? "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy NATION. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel"
scroll back. I answered BOTH directly.

Thank you for asking for me for forgiveness. It is granted, son.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159778 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Who the hell do you think you are?
I am most pleased to report that I am not you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159779 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---scroll back. I answered BOTH directly.

HughBE--- you are a self-deceiving lying fool.

Let me remind you of your words in post 159684 which were in response to my many questions-"If you have a question, state it in single paragraph form and I will try to understand it"

Now you come with this BS. WHY deceiver?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159780 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius, do you know that TWO (2) words i.e. YES or NO will answer my 2 questions below?

Do you know that those two words would require less typing and energy than your current post which is basically one of DECEPTION and LIES.

Do you know that your post of deception and lies have 81 letters whereas the MAXIMUM number of letters in the answers to my questions would be 6?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159781 Jan 22, 2013
This is a waste of time, there is no TRUTH in you, Frijoles.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159782 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
moschiach
3 letter root: m,sh,ch
mem, shin, chet
anoint
rabbee: yeah and just how many more near best fit english words, can be substituted for Moshe? besides: hero, savior, anointed, christ, selected, adorned, appointed one, chosen one, blessed.

oh what a tangled web we weave, when we try to translate from one language to another. and try to do it, in one word or less. when there are scolars, who write whole paragraphs on the meaning of one eevreet word. and some scolars, who spend their whole lifes work on one eevreet word.

so i believe we have another case here, where it means what we both say. just another double edge sword that, truly cuts both ways. cause i got out my eevreet/english dictionary. and guess what i found out??? yep it can be both, though savior is the best fit.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159783 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give you a 100 jobs...you can be a cleaner or a delivery boy until you master the language...
I know you guys haven't worked for a long time because you had a lot of free handout from the Euro Masters!
Let me interview you and appoint you as a trainee Pizza delivery boy in East Acton for one of our chains.
You want to get paid or can you draw unemployment?
I will tell one of my managers to pay £7 per hour as you are just a trainee. A mo-ped will be provided.
You work for a pizza company, Alexia, or is it another of your lies?
I do remember when I was in London last summer to have seen around something called Pizza Express and Pizza Hut? Is it from one of them you have been kicked out?

You will tell to your managers how much they have to pay me? Late 2011 or early 2012 when the other asian told to spend €300 for a dinner in restaurant, you told me you live in a little spot and that you cannot afford such dinners. It was so funny to read it from you.

If you cannot afford such low prices for dinners then I can easily be your employer. You worked for a pizza company, you have a little apartment, and now you are a jobless bum. You're too poor.

So if you will be nice I can see if I can call some contacts I have in London to help you out and give you a job, instead to steal money from the British hard-workers who kindly let you live in their land, UK, without asking you nothing back.

Location hidden

#159784 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobless fascist!
Go eat some garlic.
Don't worry I'll buy them and I'll give to you since you cannot afford them.

By the way Father Fraud, in those few hours you are not in front of pc do you go to beg on the street?

Location hidden

#159785 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
pizza boy... Being a Fascist, you cannot work in Golders Green Stamford Hill areas.
We have to tag you in case you get too excited..lol
I googled the names of those areas and they are Jewish areas. Is it possible that you have to throw Jews in every post you write, even when they are not in question?

Have been violented by Jews in your past or recently?

Oh by the way you just said you work for a pizza company, I think you should call yourself pizza boy. Though I'm so curious to know why they fired you...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159786 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point out the ones you dont believe in. Thank you.
Not opinions..but actually pointing them out...
I think Trinity is not adequate to explain God.
We need more to the list...
1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself vindictively making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?
You realy like to waste your time.

Location hidden

#159787 Jan 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---scroll back. I answered BOTH directly.
HughBE--- you are a self-deceiving lying fool.
Let me remind you of your words in post 159684 which were in response to my many questions-"If you have a question, state it in single paragraph form and I will try to understand it"
Now you come with this BS. WHY deceiver?
I spent time and energy responding to your questions last night (24 hrs ago) in a serious manner

Out of courtesy and reciprocity you should take the time and effort and scroll back and read them

I shall not repeat myself

Location hidden

#159788 Jan 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
This is a waste of time, there is no TRUTH in you, Frijoles.
I agree. It is a waste of time to answer you when you wont take the effort to scroll back.

Aint that the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 23 hr tongangodz 1,968
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web