Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256360 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159737 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
AND.. thanks to SUPPORT from NON-GENS the claim that your books are edited/corrected is still VALID!!!
Two religions say you have "slightly" tampered with the originals!!!
Dealing with it, eh?
rabbee: oh come on, everyone on earth has become corrupted. and you, are not exception to this. even i was corrupted, for 41 years untill the second visit from G-D. so do not try to tell me, that all of you and your grandmother of all again. managed to escape the deception from mr lizard lips himself. he oould not of gotten away with this, without all your help in the world.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159738 Jan 22, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand how childish you look. You have no understanding of God's ways.
Please point out the ones you dont believe in. Thank you.
Not opinions..but actually pointing them out...
I think Trinity is not adequate to explain God.
We need more to the list...
1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself vindictively making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159739 Jan 22, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can you talk about demons, while you are writting so demonicly? and even altering and fantacizing of scripture, the way you want. while your, doing it. and that is, the definition of a daemon. someone who tells this story, the way it isn't, like mr lizard lips suggested.
are you now promoting "jesus" or "yehoshooah" as some kind of god?
you fake box..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159740 Jan 22, 2013
No one seems to appreciate your sub-continental sense of humour here.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never understand English humour you nazi collaborator.
Is there any link between my post and your response to it? No at all. I see your mental illness is degenerating post by post. I don’t know about English humour, but yours suck.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>While you were killing Non-Gentiles we were saving them.
Now shut up.
The lunatic hates Jews and a post later acts as if he cares about them. Is there any cure for this fool? If I was you I would focus on who will save you from your multi-mental disorders.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159741 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Can you give a reason why Jews say Isaiah 9:6 does not refer to Jesus?
Answer: Christian theologians argue that the name
"A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace" refers to Jesus, who they ALLEGE combined human and divine qualities.
They MISTAKENLY believe that such a name can only be applied to God Himself. Moreover, THE CHRISTIANS INCORRECTLY TRANSLATE THE VERBS IN VERSE 5 IN THE FUTURE TENSE, instead of the past, as the Hebrew original reads. Thus, the Christians render verse 5 as: "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
While admitting that "wonderful counselor" and "ruler of peace" can be applied to a man, Christian theologians argue that the phrases "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" cannot be incorporated as part of a man's name. Thus, they contend that Isaiah teaches that the Messiah has to be not only a man, but God as well.
That THIS ENTIRE REASONING IS INCORRECT may be seen from the name Elihu, "My God is He," which refers to an ordinary human being (Job 32:1, 1 Samuel 1:l, 1 Chronicles 12:21, 26:7, 27:18).
A similar CHRISTIAN MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE may be seen in their claims revolving around the name Immanuel, "God is with us." The simple fact is that it is quite common in the Bible for human beings to be given names that have the purpose of declaring or reflecting a particular attribute of God, e.g., Eliab, Eliada, Elzaphan, Eliakim, Elisha, Eleazar, Tavel, Gedaliah.
The fact remains that JESUS DID NOT literally or figuratively FULFILL ANY OF ISAIAH'S WORDS. A wonderful counselor does not advise his followers that if they have faith they can be agents of destruction (Matthew 21:19-21; Mark 11:14, 20-23). A mighty God does not take orders from anyone (Luke2:51, Hebrews 5:8), for no one is greater than he is (Matthew 12:31-32; John 5:30, 14:28).
Moreover, he does not ask or need to be saved by anyone (Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42), for he cannot die by any means (Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46, John 19:30). He who is called the Son of God the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) cannot himself be called everlasting Father. One cannot play simultaneously the role of the son and the Father; it is an obvious self-contradiction. He who advocates family strife (Matthew 10:34-35, Luke 12:49-53) and killing enemies (Luke 19:27) cannot be called a ruler of peace.
Thank you Spinner!
First off, when you cut and paste you need to cite the refernce. Or it is plagiarism.(We went thru this with Hughbe). That cite is from JewsForJudiasm.com

Second, off I agree with the following points
1. That name can be applied to anyone
2. The passage (actually in the tanach as 9/5 not 9/6) is in the present tense (I have explained that point a few times before in the past in this forum)

I have no comment on anything that cites Christian scripture, as I have no reason to read it. That said, obviously, I dont believe Jesus was the messiah, nor do I even necessarily believe in the Christian concept in the first place.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159742 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I disagree with you spin doctor...?
You are here spinning yarns about Hebrew language while brainwashing folks with Non-Gentile traditions, customs, delusionsand beliefs buried in Hebrew language!
Therefore...I had to ask you to stop speaking English and use your spin language.
If you tell me to stop speaking Greek Latin other Euro languages..it is fair that you ask all the Topix posters here to stop speaking Greek, Latin, and other Euro languages.
That dumps "Jesus" and "Christ" straight away!
Also good old buttboy pulled out "Gentile" from your edited books!
So tell HIM to stop speaking Latin Greek or even gibberish and that he is maing things up!!
If ALL non-gentiles stop using the word Gentile, we shall stop calling them Non-Gentiles.
Gentiles make up 99.5% of human race.
They DESERVE their OWN Messengers from GOD.
Can you think of a GENTILE Messenger from God whom you respect and follow?
If your "god" cannot oblige us with our OWN GENTILE Messenger we will have to call him a tribal racist bigoted sexist Anti-Gentile fake mini slave god of non-gentiles!!
Thank you..
rabbee: the alleged color white, is the absence of all color. the absence, of all light. but i am sure you, can find a way to disagree with this too. like any other, village idiot. that is like saying, the sun does not give off light. but sucks up, darkness untill it gets full, and then goes out.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159743 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That word isnt in my normal lexicon.
what were the questions?
i have given them a few time.
Please look them up.
If not I will do them later..
Got a bit of work piling up..

Location hidden

#159744 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nazi past is surfacing!
Why did you have a go at our colonial friends?
The Asians stood by us to fight the Nazis while you sucked up to them and disappeared up their orifices.
Millions of Asians died for British Empire that defended the Commonwealth and other besieged nations against the Nazis like you during the two great wars.
Your Vatican helped kill many Non-gentiles.
Why don't you melt into the crowd you collaborator?
Is it true that Italians were so brave that they had 5 reverse gears in there military vehicles and just one forward gear just in case they got attacked while they were withdrawing hastily from the Allied Forces!!!
LOL

After I have pointed out his real background, i.e. asian immigrant in UK, most probably a benefit sucker too, he changes the issue on Jews, who he cares next to nothing about them.

The Asian stood by us he wrote, but I guess you mean your asian ancestors had no choice but to obey to the British Empire.

Location hidden

#159745 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you promise NEVER ever to use the word Gentile I shall not use the word Non-gentile when I converse with you.
So please answer the Q's.
Thank you.
Not interested in buttboy's wiki.
Topix needs the opinion of the person to whom Jesus was supposed to have come.
http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

The term "mashiach" literally means "the anointed one," and refers to the ancient practice of anointing kings with oil when they took the throne. The mashiach is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days.

The word "mashiach" does not mean "savior." The notion of an innocent, divine or semi-divine being who will sacrifice himself to save us from the consequences of our own sins is a purely Christian concept that has no basis in Jewish thought. Unfortunately, this Christian concept has become so deeply ingrained in the English word "messiah" that this English word can no longer be used to refer to the Jewish concept....

....Jews do not believe that Jesus was the mashiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the mashiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do.

....The following passages in the Jewish scriptures are the ones that Jews consider to be messianic in nature or relating to the end of days.

•Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20
•Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39
•Ezekiel 38:16
•Hosea 3:4-3:5
•Micah 4
•Zephaniah 3:9
•Zechariah 14:9
•Daniel 10:14

Location hidden

#159746 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any link between my post and your response to it? No at all. I see your mental illness is degenerating post by post. I don’t know about English humour, but yours suck.
<quoted text>
The lunatic hates Jews and a post later acts as if he cares about them. Is there any cure for this fool? If I was you I would focus on who will save you from your multi-mental disorders.
I give Uhuh a lot more credit. At least she/he is crafty about it.

Location hidden

#159747 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia when you collaborated with Nazis against the Non-gentiles.
Is it really that hard to get a job in London?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159748 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are the outsder here!
Your language is not English and you are turning out to be the biggest moron around.
Being an ignorant fascist, you were taking the p'ss out of our immigrants.
Perhaps you are packing your bags to get here as your dump is almost bankrupt, right?
You are the Jew hater.
Lokk here...and we have a huge list of your fascist groups.
want them?
Jews Have Reason to Fear Italian Fascism

"The Italian government did not turn a single Jew over to the Germans despite great pressure," Roland N. Stromberg states, citing my "Italians and the Holocaust," published in 1987, as the source for his belief (letter, April 13). As my book makes abundantly clear, that statement is only true for the period before Sept. 8, 1943. After that, the German occupiers of Italy reinstated Mussolini as head of the Italian Social Republic, the so-called Republic of Salo. Henceforth, the Duce and his fanatic Fascist followers collaborated eagerly, and took independent initiatives against the Jews.

Apart from any specific German demand, Mussolini arranged at a general Fascist Party congress on Nov. 14, 1943, to have all Jews in Italy declared enemy aliens by law. His Minister of the Interior announced on Dec. 1, 1943, that all Jews residing in Italy were to be arrested and interned until the end of the war.(The French Vichy regime, similarly under the Nazi yoke, never instituted such sweeping measures.) Italian police and carabinieri arrested thousands, who were promptly delivered to the Germans and deported to Auschwitz. Within Italy, 200 Jews were murdered by German Nazis and their Italian Fascist collaborators.

Even before 1943, Mussolini had been no friend of the Jews. Racial laws in 1938 equaled those of any other pro-German country in cruelty.(Intermarriage and the attendance of Jewish children at public elementary and secondary schools was never prohibited in France as it was in Fascist Italy.) Jews were banned from jobs, private and public. Jewish property was confiscated, and after Mussolini declared war on the British and French in 1940, Jewish citizens were subjected to forced labor. A specifically Jewish census conducted in 1938 and continually updated facilitated the arrests of 1943 and 1944.

Location hidden

#159749 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
i have given them a few time.
Please look them up.
If not I will do them later..
Got a bit of work piling up..
I think I answered the gist of it in the previous two or three posts
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159750 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on this Non-Gentile attack on Poor GENTILE Christians?
Answer: Christian theologians argue that the name "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace" refers to Jesus, who they ALLEGE combined human and divine qualities. They MISTAKENLY believe that such a name can only be applied to God Himself. Moreover, THE CHRISTIANS INCORRECTLY TRANSLATE THE VERBS IN VERSE 5 IN THE FUTURE TENSE, instead of the past, as the Hebrew original reads. Thus, the Christians render verse 5 as: "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
While admitting that "wonderful counselor" and "ruler of peace" can be applied to a man, Christian theologians argue that the phrases "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" cannot be incorporated as part of a man's name. Thus, they contend that Isaiah teaches that the Messiah has to be not only a man, but God as well.
That THIS ENTIRE REASONING IS INCORRECT may be seen from the name Elihu, "My God is He," which refers to an ordinary human being (Job 32:1, 1 Samuel 1:l, 1 Chronicles 12:21, 26:7, 27:18).
A similar CHRISTIAN MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE may be seen in their claims revolving around the name Immanuel, "God is with us." The simple fact is that it is quite common in the Bible for human beings to be given names that have the purpose of declaring or reflecting a particular attribute of God, e.g., Eliab, Eliada, Elzaphan, Eliakim, Elisha, Eleazar, Tavel, Gedaliah.
The fact remains that JESUS DID NOT literally or figuratively FULFILL ANY OF ISAIAH'S WORDS. A wonderful counselor does not advise his followers that if they have faith they can be agents of destruction (Matthew 21:19-21; Mark 11:14, 20-23). A mighty God does not take orders from anyone (Luke2:51, Hebrews 5:8), for no one is greater than he is (Matthew 12:31-32; John 5:30, 14:28).
Moreover, he does not ask or need to be saved by anyone (Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42), for he cannot die by any means (Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46, John 19:30). He who is called the Son of God the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) cannot himself be called everlasting Father. One cannot play simultaneously the role of the son and the Father; it is an obvious self-contradiction. He who advocates family strife (Matthew 10:34-35, Luke 12:49-53) and killing enemies (Luke 19:27) cannot be called a ruler of peace.
Thank you Spinner!
rabbee: well apparently you have, never accepted TheTorah. where it says, that G-D always puts adam and his mate in charge for the final day, here in TheStory of Creation agains'es. and without TheTorah, you have no basis for even your fabricated quran. which mysteriously has, all the same errors of the christian books and more.

meanwhile i am the subject of the conversation here, with a fake name, and all of you fail to recognize this. that this is finally happening, exactly as always here in TheTorah physically. even if you all choose, to be mentally unaware of this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159751 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Why then OT still refers to redundant "god".
Why don't you start a campaign to get a "proper" OT printed for the TRUE worshippers of LORD JESUS CHRIST?
I have already helped you with 12 Verses...let me do one more for you:
John 3:16...
For JESUS so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son- JESUS, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
rabbee: yeah and We, re-dundit again too. and We can re-dundit, again after this time again too. so watch out for that first week, cause it is a real doosey. we all just can't seem, to get past it in disbelief.

Location hidden

#159752 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this is funny?
Jews Have Reason to Fear Italian Fascism
"The Italian government did not turn a single Jew over to the Germans despite great pressure," Roland N. Stromberg states, citing my "Italians and the Holocaust," published in 1987, as the source for his belief (letter, April 13). As my book makes abundantly clear, that statement is only true for the period before Sept. 8, 1943. After that, the German occupiers of Italy reinstated Mussolini as head of the Italian Social Republic, the so-called Republic of Salo. Henceforth, the Duce and his fanatic Fascist followers collaborated eagerly, and took independent initiatives against the Jews.
Apart from any specific German demand, Mussolini arranged at a general Fascist Party congress on Nov. 14, 1943, to have all Jews in Italy declared enemy aliens by law. His Minister of the Interior announced on Dec. 1, 1943, that all Jews residing in Italy were to be arrested and interned until the end of the war.(The French Vichy regime, similarly under the Nazi yoke, never instituted such sweeping measures.) Italian police and carabinieri arrested thousands, who were promptly delivered to the Germans and deported to Auschwitz. Within Italy, 200 Jews were murdered by German Nazis and their Italian Fascist collaborators.
Even before 1943, Mussolini had been no friend of the Jews. Racial laws in 1938 equaled those of any other pro-German country in cruelty.(Intermarriage and the attendance of Jewish children at public elementary and secondary schools was never prohibited in France as it was in Fascist Italy.) Jews were banned from jobs, private and public. Jewish property was confiscated, and after Mussolini declared war on the British and French in 1940, Jewish citizens were subjected to forced labor. A specifically Jewish census conducted in 1938 and continually updated facilitated the arrests of 1943 and 1944.
That was the past that no one can deny or delete since it's well recorded. I haven't taken part those days, so your point is pointless. I wonder how your brain works, if it does of course.

We live in the present and the only anti-Jews here is you, who seems to regret to have not lived when Hitler and Stalin were alive.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159753 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to help YOU stand up!
So answer these first....
This HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.. I am an EX Christian.
Now deal with this from NON-GENS the EDITORS/OWNERS of your books that you STOLE!!!
This is from NON-GENS about OT corruption!!
Answer: Christian theologians argue that the name "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace" refers to Jesus, who they ALLEGE combined human and divine qualities. They MISTAKENLY believe that such a name can only be applied to God Himself. Moreover, THE CHRISTIANS INCORRECTLY TRANSLATE THE VERBS IN VERSE 5 IN THE FUTURE TENSE, instead of the past, as the Hebrew original reads. Thus, the Christians render verse 5 as: "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
DEAL WITH IT .....TALK TO NON-GENS....
TELL THEM EITHER YOUR BOOKS ARE EDITED OR THEIRS ARE!!!!
GOOD LUCK....
(Two MAJOR religions "seem" to think that you have cooked up a few things!!!)
rabbee: does your writting, talking and walking like a real daemon make you feel any better?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159754 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
After I have pointed out his real background, i.e. asian immigrant in UK, most probably a benefit sucker too, he changes the issue on Jews, who he cares next to nothing about them.
The Asian stood by us he wrote, but I guess you mean your asian ancestors had no choice but to obey to the British Empire.
Hey moron...
You really are a deluded foreigner.
Go to your italian sites and play there!
We don't need your broken English on top of your broken logic!
The benefit sucking is done by italians as they have to beg UK and other ocuntries to bail them out!!
Come here sucking me you deluded Fascist loser.
Your nazi past is surfacing!
Why did you have a go at our colonial friends?
The Asians stood by us to fight the Nazis while you sucked up to them and disappeared up their orifices.
Millions of Asians died for British Empire that defended the Commonwealth and other besieged nations against the Nazis like you during the two great wars.
Your Vatican helped kill many Non-gentiles.
Why don't you melt into the crowd you collaborator?

Is it true that Italians were so brave that they had 5 reverse gears in there military vehicles and just one forward gear just in case they got attacked while they were making hasty withdrawal Allied onslaught!!!!
Pizza boy is trying to look clever.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159755 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I answered the gist of it in the previous two or three posts
When I get a bit of time I will read them in detail.
I tend to agree with quite a few of your observations.
I have a few further questions ...
Let me get back to you..
Thank you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159756 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant bro..
Salaams
rabbee: i am sure you have all heard, of Adam by now. even if you have all, corrupted this story so much. that you cannot even recognize it, actually happening here in TheTorah taking place again. not just the yesterdays again, but this now today's again in IT. because you all think, that G-D is so powerless to only give TheStory of This Whole Story of Physical Creation again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 30 YHWH Allah 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec 22 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec 19 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec '16 Tom 1
More from around the web