Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,563

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159534 Jan 21, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What does satanic mean to you ?
Satanic means like Satan.
Muhammad was like Satan, he was a liar, a mass murderer, paedophile and he was full of hatred. Satan is all these things as well.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159536 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
A "one eyed" naked pagan dangling off a pole seducing Gentiles to drink his fresh blood and eat his raw flesh is clearly SATANIC and ritualistic cannibalism.
Muhammad was pure evil and so are all his followers. You have just demonstrated this clearly.
There can be no peace with Muslims, the Jews and Christians know this. That's why the Jews and Christians are at war with Islam, this war will continue till the Muslim world is annihilated.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159537 Jan 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
All your posts indicate you are a psychotic.
One of the sympton of psychosis is delusion.
Psychosis may involve DELUSIONAL BELIEFS, some of which are PARANOID in nature. Karl Jaspers has classified psychotic delusions into primary and secondary types. Primary delusions are defined as arising suddenly and not being comprehensible in terms of normal mental processes, whereas secondary delusions may be understood as being influenced by the person's background or current situation (e.g., ethnicity, RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS)
Do you even know what you are cutting and pasting you misguided fool?
Do you know the meaning of psychosis or psychotic?
You display classic symptoms of a deranged psychotic because you are not even sure who you are or what you believe in but you have an irrational fear about Islam!
You respond and react weirdly and in an extreme fashion, in the absence of an external stimulus and that is a classic sign/symptom of psychosis.
Nobody knows what you are doing here when you don't understand most of the conversations and yet cling on like a deluded leach believing that you know what is going on!!
Now that again is a classic sign of psychosis.
You want to meet a psychotic? Look in the Mirror!
Be gone moron.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159538 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text> Muhammad was pure evil and so are all his followers. You have just demonstrated this clearly.
There can be no peace with Muslims, the Jews and Christians know this. That's why the Jews and Christians are at war with Islam, this war will continue till the Muslim world is annihilated.
Hello deluded fool!
The Christians massacred Millions of Jews as Christ Killers and the Jews know this.
Stop pointing fingers at Muslims when the Jews know who killed the most number of Jews!
What is "pure" evil?
lol...
Do you worship a one eyed naked pagan on a pole begging you to eat his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood?
Now that is evil.

Do you believe that Gentiles cannot have messengers from God when 99.5% of humans are gentiles?
Do you worship a non-gentile man who came onlly for non-gentiles as your god?
Good for you!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159539 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Satanic means like Satan.
Muhammad was like Satan, he was a liar, a mass murderer, paedophile and he was full of hatred. Satan is all these things as well.
Was Jesus a Christian?lol..
Was he god?lol..
What was he?
He was a non-gentile man who worshipped God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159540 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
O Demented One,
If I have made an error feel free to correct me
Just be specific and root it in the ACTUAL Hebrew. Opinions rooted in English are a dime a dozen (besides we have Hughbe for that already)
I look forward to any corrections of the Hebrew.
There is no point in "correcting" you spin doctor.
You look stupid appearing from nowhere to defend the non-gentiles but you also defend homosexuals who are supposed to be stoned to death!
But you will come with 20 different excuse and spins to justify your disgusting claim.
Playing with Hebrew or Arabic can be good fun but all you are doing is making a mockery of your own religion.
Either accept the darn thing in full or bin it!
Come clean and tell us about your religion.
What exactly is your religion and what do you believe in?
do you believe in stoning people to death as per your non-gentile instruction manuals?
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159541 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he god?lol..
What was he?
Jesus started Christianity.
The Bible contains the truth, the Koran was written by a sick and evil paedophile. Just look at the Muslim world, they all live like primitive barbaric tribes killing each other.
Open your eyes.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159542 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Boker tov chaverim v'goyim.
Get a pen and write it in hebrew and put it on your dash board.
I take it that you can read write and understand Hebrew?
and a lovely evening to you too..
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159543 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he god?lol..
What was he?
Jesus is the Messiah, God!!!
muslim

London, UK

#159544 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the only Way to Heaven. He revealed this to us when He came among us as a man. You have the choice to go to Heaven or not; Jesus has given us the Way to get there. Jesus has revealed this to all people and it is up to them to make the choice: Heaven or hell.
So dat mins if you don't believe in him as da (?) u will b gong 2 hell.
No he doesn't love all does he?
Fail again!
muslim

London, UK

#159545 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Satanic means like Satan.
Wat a briliant way 2 describe da bible!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159546 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what point you are trying to derive. That passage says nothing about gentiles. Holy nation - goy kadosh. All that demonstrates is that the term goy is used. I never said it wasnt. I said that it had nothing to do with the term gentile - which came from the Greek.
spin spin spin!!
When it suits spin doctor he doesn't like the word non-gentile or even gentile?
If our man can spin his way out of stoning homosexuals then he will insist that their "slave minigod" favoured only the Gentiles!

Isaiah 49:6 does nothing to convince Gentiles that Non-Gentiles are equal or inferior to them!!
Does it take on a condescending tone towards the Gentiles or does it say... "Hey boy ...go and stick a couple of candles up the ass of those ignorant gentiles who are steeped in darkness..."(on reflection I do agree it makes sense when it comes to buttboy, silly colon and company)?!! lol..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159547 Jan 21, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>So dat mins if you don't believe in him as da (?) u will b gong 2 hell.
No he doesn't love all does he?
Fail again!
Absolutely!
This non-gentile seems to have died for gentiles (who were dogs and pigs to him) out of UNCONDITIONAL love, but if they don't accept this unconditional love and sacrifice, they shall be doomed!!!!
Unconditional? my foot!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159548 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Messiah, God!!!
Ah! We must ask the non- gentile spin doctor about this because you mentioned Messiah!!!
The non-gentile man claimed that he was messiah...
The non-gentile man did not say I have come for the Gentiles as King or leader, but I have come for non-gentiles as Messiah...

Does spin doctor wish to get involved in such trivia as he knows where his bagel is buttered?
Let's ask spin doctor:

- O' spin doctor...Is Jesus God?
- O' spin doctor...Is Jesus the Messiah?
- O' spin doctor...Is Messiah God?

Does the concept of Messiah belong to Gentiles or non-gentiles?
Thank you spin doctor...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159549 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus started Christianity.
The Bible contains the truth, the Koran was written by a sick and evil paedophile. Just look at the Muslim world, they all live like primitive barbaric tribes killing each other.
Open your eyes.
Jesus started Christianity?
Wow....now that is a revelation indeed.
Care to expand on it.
Thank you.....
muslim

London, UK

#159551 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus started Christianity.
Open your eyes.
Is dat wat your priest said Jesus started Christianity! LOL.
Jesus doesn't no what Christianity is.
The not so holy bible was written by punch of sickos who wanted to rape and murder people and justify it all in the name of trinity.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159552 Jan 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles is not totally clueless, he is perhaps totally DISHONEST. God called Israel GOYIM.
Oh dear....I am sorry. I did not mean to imply that spin doctor was clueless in everything.!
Your definition of spin doctor is much better.
Apologies to you and spin doctor for that error.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159553 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane with hatred.
Deal with it.
Wrong!
I am cool! You deal with your rubber doll in that cupboard.
You are the liar who is trying hard to push silly agendas.
Millions of innocent Jews were killed by "Christians" and you would insist on a handful of Jews who were actively against Muslims.
Isaiah 49:6 is an eye opener and you are taking us away from it...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159554 Jan 21, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Is dat wat your priest said Jesus started Christianity! LOL.
Jesus doesn't no what Christianity is.
The not so holy bible was written by punch of sickos who wanted to rape and murder people and justify it all in the name of trinity.
lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159555 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the only Way to Heaven. He revealed this to us when He came among us as a man. You have the choice to go to Heaven or not; Jesus has given us the Way to get there. Jesus has revealed this to all people and it is up to them to make the choice: Heaven or hell.
Is that non-gentile man a motor way to heaven?
To whom did he reveal?
I thought he was rebuking the clueless disciples until the last minute till he ran off....
How do you get there?
Turn left at the traffic lights or follow the Law that the non-gentile man followed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE