Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,541

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159472 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Any deluded hallucinated person can "see" what he wants!
Oh you mean Muhammad then.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159473 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on a cross?
Is is mentioned in the non-gentile books?
If the matter was delayed until the arrival of King Henry VIII, he would have used a "stretch" on the non-gentile man.
Cross is a redd herring!
The non-gentils NEEDED him to "die" to prove that he was a false messenger because the nno-gentile man did not complete the job as expected by non-gentiles! Just by claiming he did the job you can;t lie your way out of the situation!
Hmmm....cross??
Is it possible that they stoned their "false" prophet to death and then hanged him on a tree/pole until sunset?
Lies upon lies, eh Paul?
(if the non-gentile man knew he would "die" and later get up and run off, it is not true "death" is it? he knew it was a con trick, ok? If the chap died and remained dead then you can say, he really did suffer and die...instead of pretended to die)
Jesus died on the cross and His body laid in the grave for three days. On the thrid day Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from which He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159474 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Impotent Al the Phallocentric,
You obsess over the difference between "the nations" and "gentiles," when in fact "the nations" that aren't Jewish are in fact GENTILE nations, you hate-filled idiot.
I was righht about you. You are COMPLETELY blinded by your hatred of JEWS.
You uneducated wikilinker!!
Stop playing with big boys...go play with your dead female in the cupboard!
Can't you see that the non-gentiles have taken over the job of controlling nutters like you!
I suppose, the non-gentiles have a point!!
With morons like you, the Gentiles DO need to be helped by non-gentiles!!!

GOD will NEVER give the job of educating and controlling the Gentiles to the Non-Gentiles!
The Gentiles (except a few morons like you!!) are clever enough to recognise and accept Gentile Prophets and have DIRECT access to GOD.

You are a low class uneducated ignorant LIAR and you were caught lying.
You are a habitual liar.

**** Back to the Non-Gentiles....and your NONGEN-Isaiah!!!!!!!
You refuse to give credit to Non-gentile "editors" and "story tellers" who made up these stories!!!
So you QUOTE from "EDITED" OT, which is a CORRUPTION of EDITED TANAKH!!!
Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the GENTILES, that you may bring my salvation to the ENDS of the earth."

Let's look at the REAL Non-Gen ISAIAHS ACCORDING to TANACH:
YESHAYAHU 49:6
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the besieged of Israel, but I will make you a light of NATIONS, so that My salvation shall be until the END of the earth."

Now the difference is EMBARRASSING!!!!
.....There is NO GENTILE here, but "Nations"!!
....."ENDS of the earth" is actually "END of the earth"
Obviously, the "NATIONS" referred to are NOT Gentile NATIONS!!!
(Why should God give this job to non-gentiles? Are Gentiles THAt stupid?(on reflection people like you ARE!!)

WHY would GOD want LESS THAN 0.5% NON-GENTILES to be the torch bearing bosses of 99.5+% of GENTILES?

No wonder Gentile "Christian" America has been brainwashed into believing such nonsense!

REAL GOD would have given this task to GENTILES...

GEN-YESHAYAHU 49:6....
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of GENTILES and to bring back the besieged of THE WORLD, but I will make you a light of NON-GENTILE nations, so that My salvation shall be until the end of the earth."
THAT is what REAL GOD WOULD SAY!!!

See how CORRUPT things have become?
The Non-Gentile "Editors" write BOOKS to MAKE THEMSELVES SUPERIOR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GOD and the dumb GENTILE CHRISTIAN CORRUPTS them further to come up with OT that is supposed to lend weight to the FAKE MANGOD CLAIM!!!!!

THROW BOTH these edited/corrupted BOOKS OUT and OPEN YOUR HEARTS to the TRUE GOD who LOVES BOTH GENTILES and NON GENTILES EQUALLY.

Location hidden

#159475 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you are quite sick!
Hilarious said by one like you.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159476 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...who told you I can't read Hebrew or Arabic?
I assume you know some arabic, but I really doubt you know any Hebrew.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159477 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is alive today and present in His Holy Catholic Church.
ofcourse he is ALIVE!!!
He pretended to die and escaped!!!!
lol..
AH...REAL JESUS WILL NEVER ENTER A CATHOLIC CHURCH TO LOOK AT A NAKED MAN ON A POLE AS REAL JESUS WILL NOT PRAY WHERE IDOLS ARE PRESENT!

Why a cross?
Is is mentioned in the non-gentile books?

If the matter was delayed until the arrival of King Henry VIII, he would have used a "stretch" on the non-gentile man.
Cross is a redd herring!
The non-gentils NEEDED him to "die" to prove that he was a false messenger because the nno-gentile man did not complete the job as expected by non-gentiles! Just by claiming he did the job you can;t lie your way out of the situation!
Hmmm....cross??
Is it possible that they stoned their "false" prophet to death and then hanged him on a tree/pole until sunset?
Lies upon lies, eh Paul?
(if the non-gentile man knew he would "die" and later get up and run off, it is not true "death" is it? he knew it was a con trick, ok? If the chap died and remained dead then you can say, he really did suffer and die...instead of pretended to die)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159478 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
My, you sound almost...desperate.
Have you looked up WIKI for the meaning of butteredbuttturdlickford?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159479 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to God but through Him! Praise be our Lord and God: Jesus the Christ! Amen!
of course he is the way. that is why the disciples decided to FLEE!!
Even if it meant running butt NAKED
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159480 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see that the non-gentiles have taken over the job of controlling nutters like you!
GOD will NEVER give the job of educating and controlling the Gentiles to the Non-Gentiles!
The Gentiles (except a few morons like you!!) are clever enough to recognise and accept Gentile Prophets and have DIRECT access to GOD.
You are a habitual liar.
You refuse to give credit to Non-gentile "editors" and "story tellers" who made up these stories!!!
Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the GENTILES, that you may bring my salvation to the ENDS of the earth."
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the besieged of Israel, but I will make you a light of NATIONS, so that My salvation shall be until the END of the earth."
(Why should God give this job to non-gentiles? Are Gentiles THAt stupid?(on reflection people like you ARE!!)
WHY would GOD want LESS THAN 0.5% NON-GENTILES to be the torch bearing bosses of 99.5+% of GENTILES?
No wonder Gentile "Christian" America has been brainwashed into believing such nonsense!
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of GENTILES and to bring back the besieged of THE WORLD, but I will make you a light of NON-GENTILE nations, so that My salvation shall be until the end of the earth."
The Non-Gentile "Editors" write BOOKS to MAKE THEMSELVES SUPERIOR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GOD and the dumb GENTILE CHRISTIAN CORRUPTS them further to come up with OT that is supposed to lend weight to the FAKE MANGOD CLAIM!!!!!
THROW BOTH these edited/corrupted BOOKS OUT and OPEN YOUR HEARTS to the TRUE GOD who LOVES BOTH GENTILES and NON GENTILES EQUALLY.
Jew hater,

Take your meds.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159481 Jan 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your MINGLISH going?
Did you finally work it out...you bad, bmz right?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159482 Jan 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It is painful to watch...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159483 Jan 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean Muhammad then.
I probably was thinking of a deluded English expert like you!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159484 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a habitual liar.
Use of the word GOWY.

1. These [are] the sons of SHEM, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations/GOWY

Comment sons of SHEM are called GOWY. Who are his descendants?

2.And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation/GOWY . These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Comment, Israel is called GOWY by God Almighty

3.So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation/ GOWY

Comment, non-Jews are also called GOWY.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159485 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you know some arabic, but I really doubt you know any Hebrew.
Hi Frijoles,

It appears that Al has some major issues, and not just with Jews "corrupting" Isaiah 49:6.

You would know how it SHOULD be translated. Please enlighten us.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159486 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died on the cross and His body laid in the grave for three days. On the thrid day Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from which He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
Did he? Wow!!
But did you know that he was a non-gentile man who came ONLY for non-gentiles but FAILED to convince them that he was their messenger!!
But it is easy for non-gentiles to convince GULLIBLE GENTILES of those days!!
Are you still living in 350AD to be such a gullbile superstitious ignorant uneducated Gentile of those days?
OK!

****BJ FAILED TO CONVINCE THE CLEVER NON-GENTILES THAT HE CAME ONLY FOR THEM, BUT CLEVER NON-GENTILE PAUL MANAGES TO CONVINCE SOME CLUELESS GENTILES THAT BJ CAME FOR THEM!!!!
I WONDER HOW? I WONDER WHY!! LOL...(i know,but do you??)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159487 Jan 21, 2013
Factually speaking, if you have Jews and Gentiles and it is alright to call people Jews and Gentiles then there is certainly no HONEST reason not to have the following--

1. Jews and non-Jews this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.

2. Gentiles and non-Gentiles this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159488 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles,

I should say, as though you didn't know already, that Al is convinced that you "NON-GENTILES" have corrupted your texts in order to give yourselves "salvation supremacy" over the entire world.

IOW, he's jealous for Mohammad.

Also, he's not about to accept that anything you write is true if it contradicts what he is CERTAIN is true, such as the proposition that Mohammad is the seal of the prophets and the abrogator of much of what Moses decreed as true and binding.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159489 Jan 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Factually speaking, if you have Jews and Gentiles and it is alright to call people Jews and Gentiles then there is certainly no HONEST reason not to have the following--
1. Jews and non-Jews this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.
2. Gentiles and non-Gentiles this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.
The Jew hater Al won't be taught by you. He "knows" better, especially concerning Isaiah 49:6. See: http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/is...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159490 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The Jew hater Al won't be taught by you. He "knows" better, especially concerning Isaiah 49:6. See: http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/is...
what is he saying about the passage?

Location hidden

#159491 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I KNOW it is sadly a redundant and confusing set of beliefs.
Why you're a Muslim then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web