Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256421 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159412 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You offer false hope and disappointing lies!
That non-gentile man has no power to save Gentiles.
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE ALL CREATION. GOD IS THE WAY.
For you to believe that a non-gentile man is your god is pathetic and ignorant!
Not a single person has come forward to confirm Eternal life by believing in the lies propagated by your mob!
Show me ONE person who has eternal life as a result of deluding himself into believing that this non-gentile man died for the sins of GENTILES!!!
You are stuck with you lies that don't work in enlightened circles!!
Ditch you non-gentile mangod and turn to GOD who is not a naked man!
The FUNNIEST part is the poor non-gentile man NEVER said.
"I am your LORD GOD who has come in human form as my own son to die on a Roman torture machine (Cross) for the sins of Gentiles and by believing in me&my death and through me you shall have eternal life!"
HE SAID NO SUCH THING....and and there is NOT a single person with eternal life. Nothing has changed since that non-gentile man came besides the MURDER of MILLIONS by "Christians" of innocent Non-Gentiles as CHRIST KILLERS over nearly 1800 years.
I SAY THAT YOU ARE A DELUDED LIAR.
Jesus is God; Creator of Heaven and Earth; through Him and for Him all things were made. By His death and resurrection He has reconciled all peoples to God and opened the Gates of Heaven to all people. Jesus is the Gate that opens to Heaven and through whom all must pass who are saved.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159413 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God; Creator of Heaven and Earth; through Him and for Him all things were made. By His death and resurrection He has reconciled all peoples to God and opened the Gates of Heaven to all people. Jesus is the Gate that opens to Heaven and through whom all must pass who are saved.
lol...you really are deluded!
God is NOT Jesus! god is NOT a Non-Gentile man!
God is the creator of heaven and earth, NOT Jesus the non-gentile man! Your church has brainwashed you!!
You are stupidly claiming that all billions of galaxies are made for this non-gentile man who lived 2000 years ago!
There is NO resurrection and Jesus NEVER said these things.
Gates?
God has always had the Gates opened to all people!
He doesn't need a non-gentile man who came only for gentile to poke his nose into Gentile affairs!!
You are lying without a single shred of evidence.
Nope...the non-gentile man is NOT God, but by claiming he is God you are making him a bigger sinner as you are telling people to worship a non-gentile man as god instead of TRUE GOD!

What a deluded person you are..and you offer false hope and disappointing lies!

Not a single person has come forward to confirm Eternal life by believing in the lies propagated by your mob!

Show me ONE person who has eternal life as a result of deluding himself into believing that this non-gentile man died for the sins of GENTILES!!!

"I am your LORD GOD who has come in human form as my own son to die on a Roman torture machine (Cross) for the sins of Gentiles and by believing in me&my death and through me you shall have eternal life!"

HE SAID NO SUCH THING....and and there is NOT a single person with eternal life. Nothing has changed since that non-gentile man came besides the MURDER of MILLIONS by "Christians" of innocent Non-Gentiles as CHRIST KILLERS over nearly 1800 years.

THAT YOU ARE still A DELUDED LIAR.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159414 Jan 21, 2013
Come to Jesus all you who are ladened and heavy burdened for His yoke is easy and His burdan is light; He will give you rest.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159415 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, most likely, in terms of numbers, most American Jews (and probably most Jews worldwide) understand homosexuality in context with the scriptures. However, I think "allow" is a bit strong language and probably incorrect to articulate the viewpoint. More likely, many/most Jews do not "disapprove".
The question I have is why you expend energy disapproving of this.
How can you disapprove of homosexuality but still not respect the sabaath? How can you disapprove of homosexuality and still eat meat with milk?
Why do you receive a "get out of jail free card" for the rest of the commandments but not homosexual intercourse?
Most Jews can explain the nuance in their positions. I have yet to read an explanation of any nuance in yours.
Frijoles---How can you disapprove of homosexuality but still not respect the sabaath?

HughBe--- I respect the Sabbath but I don't WORSHIP it as you do.

Frijoles--How can you disapprove of homosexuality and still eat meat with milk?

HughBe---Better question is how can you APPROVE of homosexuality and not approve of MURDER and RAPE? HOW?

Did you get the knowledge of my eating habits in a vision or were you told it by your rabbis?

My consumption of milk is generally in the mornings or in a shake form and meat is not usually a part of it.

Breakfast typically includes; milkshake which has banana, callaloo, ackee and salted fish, eggs and of course bread.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159416 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you really are deluded!
God is NOT Jesus! god is NOT a Non-Gentile man!
God is the creator of heaven and earth, NOT Jesus the non-gentile man! Your church has brainwashed you!!
You are stupidly claiming that all billions of galaxies are made for this non-gentile man who lived 2000 years ago!
There is NO resurrection and Jesus NEVER said these things.
Gates?
God has always had the Gates opened to all people!
He doesn't need a non-gentile man who came only for gentile to poke his nose into Gentile affairs!!
You are lying without a single shred of evidence.
Nope...the non-gentile man is NOT God, but by claiming he is God you are making him a bigger sinner as you are telling people to worship a non-gentile man as god instead of TRUE GOD!
What a deluded person you are..and you offer false hope and disappointing lies!
THAT YOU ARE still A DELUDED LIAR.
The BV Mary has entered into Heaven and now appears to God's people. A few places she has recently appeared are Guadeloupe, Lourdes and Fatima.
Anonymous

Stevenage, UK

#159417 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If jesus is God then why did he prostrate to the ground when he prayed? The same way Muslims do. Who was he praying to? Himself ? When jesus comes back to earth and all you christians are going to run to him and try and kiss his feet, he is not going to turn around and say "my people" he is going to say, he doesnt know you. Jesus is a Man, He is a man. He is not a God, He defecates just like the rest of us and he was born. What God defecates and has a mother? Jesus gets hurt, If jesus was God wouldnt he just punish all those people that were bad to him, himself? He wouldnt have had to spread the message of a God if he was God himself, he would've just shown people.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159418 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Jesus died on the cross .....
Why on a cross?
Is is mentioned in the non-gentile books?
If the matter was delayed until the arrival of King Henry VIII, he would have used a "stretch" on the non-gentile man.
Cross is a redd herring!
The non-gentils NEEDED him to "die" to prove that he was a false messenger because the nno-gentile man did not complete the job as expected by non-gentiles! Just by claiming he did the job you can;t lie your way out of the situation!
Hmmm....cross??
Is it possible that they stoned their "false" prophet to death and then hanged him on a tree/pole until sunset?
Lies upon lies, eh Paul?

(if the non-gentile man knew he would "die" and later get up and run off, it is not true "death" is it? he knew it was a con trick, ok? If the chap died and remained dead then you can say, he really did suffer and die...instead of pretended to die)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159419 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
Come to Jesus all you who are ladened and heavy burdened for His yoke is easy and His burdan is light; He will give you rest.
#In other words...I am a worthless Gentile with a HUGE Inferiority complex that I am a sinner. I am ever so grateful to my non-gentile gods for saving me!!
Pathetic!!!

HE WON'T GIVE GENTILES ANYTHING...(MAY BE CRUMBS IF YOU SIT UP AND BEG LIKE THAT WOMAN!!!)......HE WILL SORT HIS OWN NON-GENTILES AND ASK YOU TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Some Gentiles have been so brainwashed that they find it impossible to entertain the thought of GENTILE Messengers from GOD!!!!

The Non-Gentile books, mengod etc MUST be returned to the Non-gentiles as they do NOT belong to Gentiles.

DO YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
Seems there are many misguided Gentiles who suffer from inferiority complex that makes them worship Non-gentiles as gods!!

Are you a GENTILE?

If YES....
Do you believe that Gentiles can only be saved by Non-Gentiles?
Do you believe that a Non-Gentile man is your God?
Do you believe that Gentiles cannot have Messengers from God?
Do you believe that God favours only Non-Gentiles who will need to shine a light on Gentiles to bring them out of darkness?

If you say “YES” to more than TWO of the above YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159420 Jan 21, 2013
NewMuslimGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If jesus is God then why did he prostrate to the ground when he prayed? The same way Muslims do. Who was he praying to? Himself ? When jesus comes back to earth and all you christians are going to run to him and try and kiss his feet, he is not going to turn around and say "my people" he is going to say, he doesnt know you. Jesus is a Man, He is a man. He is not a God, He defecates just like the rest of us and he was born. What God defecates and has a mother? Jesus gets hurt, If jesus was God wouldnt he just punish all those people that were bad to him, himself? He wouldnt have had to spread the message of a God if he was God himself, he would've just shown people.
Jesus is God and at His Transfiguration He shown with the glory He had with the Father from before the world's foundation.

Jesus is fully man and fully God; as our souls are united with our bodies the spirit of God was united with Jesus' earthly body. As we are body and soul, Jesus is body, soul and divinity. Jesus' body can suffer as our bodies suffer but as our souls can not suffer neither can Jesus' soul or divinity suffer.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159421 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The BV Mary has entered into Heaven and now appears to God's people. A few places she has recently appeared are Guadeloupe, Lourdes and Fatima.
LOL!!!
Its comical!!
Nobody has a photo of BVM!
Any deluded hallucinated person can "see" what he wants!
Why can't BVM appear properly on the Telly on a Christian Channel???
That will shut many people up and all can start worshipping your non-gentile man!!
LOL....
Many "claims" and NOTHING in reality!!
You are a deluded, ignorant superstitous yokel!!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159422 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Its comical!!
That will shut many people up and all can start worshipping your non-gentile man!!
LOL....
Do you have a photo of the "angel" that appeared to mohammad? "Any deluded hallucinated person can "see" what he wants!" You are so right!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159423 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Its comical!!
LOL....
Tens of thousands of people are witnesses to the miracles of Gudaloupe, Lourdes and Fatima. These miracles are going on to this day.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159424 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God and at His Transfiguration He shown with the glory He had with the Father from before the world's foundation.
Jesus is fully man and fully God; as our souls are united with our bodies the spirit of God was united with Jesus' earthly body. As we are body and soul, Jesus is body, soul and divinity. Jesus' body can suffer as our bodies suffer but as our souls can not suffer neither can Jesus' soul or divinity suffer.
Do you actually believe this rubbish?
Do you really believe that a non-gentile man is your god?

Who died?lol...
The fully man or fully god?lol..........

who got up and ran off?
the fully man or fully god?

and why all this play acting?

Seems you are quite sick!

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...

THROUGH SHEER IGNORANCE BRAINWASHING AND SUPERSTITION, YOU BRING SHAME TO ALL GENTILES BY WORSHIPPING A NON-GENTILE WHO THINKS YOU ARE A DOG AND A PIG!!!

DEAL WITH IT....
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159425 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe this rubbish?
Do you really believe that a non-gentile man is your god?
Who died?lol...
The fully man or fully god?lol..........
who got up and ran off?
the fully man or fully god?
and why all this play acting?
Seems you are quite sick!
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...
THROUGH SHEER IGNORANCE BRAINWASHING AND SUPERSTITION, YOU BRING SHAME TO ALL GENTILES BY WORSHIPPING A NON-GENTILE WHO THINKS YOU ARE A DOG AND A PIG!!!
DEAL WITH IT....
Jesus' body laid in the grave; while His soul and divinity preached to the souls in Paradise, who were waiting His day and their reconcilation to God and the opening of the Gates of Heaven.
aussiejohn

Madrid, Spain

#159426 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Tens of thousands of people are witnesses to the miracles of Gudaloupe, Lourdes and Fatima. These miracles are going on to this day.
Thousands of people have seen UFOs too, not to mention the multitude of miracles associated with other major religions too. And yes, predictably, thousands saw them occur to. There are alotta Moulders out there who just WANT to believe. I suppose they need to.
aussiejohn

Madrid, Spain

#159427 Jan 21, 2013
Why do we need miracles anyway? Seeing my wife give birth was miracle enough for me. Don't need to see anyone walking on water. In terms of faith, wouldn't seeing a miracle be counter-productive anyway. I mean, if you actually did see something like that, faith wouldn't mean much then. Who wouldn't believe if they saw something like that. It is something that has always bugged me about biblical miracles, they actually undermine Jesus's message.(If taken literally.)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#159433 Jan 21, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
No thank you, we choose not to accept Islam and the pedophilic prophet...
You can choose many here:

http://rodolphepilaert63.wordpress.com/2008/0...

They will show you heaven.

Have a great time.
bmz

Location hidden

#159434 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do we have to read this oft-repeated junk and stuff?

That Jesus is God, IS ABSURD! If he were a God, then the so-called transfiguration is an absurd hoax.

How can a dark brown man turn snow-white? lol!

There is no such thing as fully man and fully God.
bmz

Location hidden

#159435 Jan 21, 2013
aussiejohn wrote:
Why do we need miracles anyway? Seeing my wife give birth was miracle enough for me. Don't need to see anyone walking on water. In terms of faith, wouldn't seeing a miracle be counter-productive anyway. I mean, if you actually did see something like that, faith wouldn't mean much then. Who wouldn't believe if they saw something like that. It is something that has always bugged me about biblical miracles, they actually undermine Jesus's message.(If taken literally.)
Jesus did show a few miracles at the start of his ministry by the power of God and the idea was to see if people believed and since they did not, later no more miracles were shown.

The problem is that people later fabricated miracles such as turning water into wine, walking on water, rebuking the winds, etc. You are right in saying that such miracles undermine his teachings and message.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159436 Jan 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have to read this oft-repeated junk and stuff?
That Jesus is God, IS ABSURD! If he were a God, then the so-called transfiguration is an absurd hoax.
How can a dark brown man turn snow-white? lol!
There is no such thing as fully man and fully God.
How can a dark brown man turn snow-white? With God all things are possible.

Jesus is fully man and fully God. At the Transfiguration He showed His resurrected body as He talked to Moses and Elisha.

It is our souls that make us human and God's Spirit that made Jesus divine: God!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the world premiere of precious biblical art... Jun 14 missourcast 1
News Peru seeks dog breed status for ancient llama h... (Sep '06) May '18 Parden Pard 3
News Ancient artifacts seized from Hobby Lobby retur... May '18 WarForOil 2
An Exceptional Discovery-Unearthed Child at Pom... Apr '18 Jeff 5
News Archaeologists find ancient mass child sacrific... Apr '18 Poster Child for ... 1
News Experts unite to condemn plans for road tunnel ... Apr '18 TheNi6htTrain 1
News Florida beachgoers discover 'holy grail of ship... Apr '18 Vicki 1