Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
149,821 - 149,840 of 199,695 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You know already how Braindead will respond to your argument, specifically, that only the Jesus of the Qur'an actually existed, while the rest that Christians accept as true, meaning the Gosple record, is actually rubbish written by "self loathing ignorant fools."
Do not assume. When you assume you make an ass of yourself. See my reply to Mahmood.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The claim that God became man is precisely what Christianity claims.
That is why we say the silly claim is absolutely absurd and rubbish!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims submit themselves to Mohammad, period.
You shouldn't have said that, Buford. Only ignorant polemic fools say that.

Take it back quickly. I don't want the silent majority of international readers to think that you are a
clueless ignorant fool.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can an uneducated fool come up with?
Dear ex-Father

Please forgive Buford for what he does. He is an ignorant fool.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Topix readers will make their own determinations about me, you arrogant and presumptuous fool of a Muslim, if that's what you really are, meaning, Muslim.
It is good to see the Topix readers judging you soooooo well. I am impressed.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Now tell me, if Herod the king gave you a house to keep in which he desired to dwell, would you let Pilate, his enemy, enter there or place his goods in it? Surely not. Then how much less ought you let Satan enter into your heart, or place his thoughts [in your heart]. Our God has given you your heart to keep, which is his dwelling.

Note: These beautiful preachings of Jesus are nowhere to be seen in Gospels- MUQ)
(Abridged)
Thanks for a great contribution and the above is striking. I have always said that Jesus was indeed up to something but his disciples ans followers were sissy and wimps.

Perhaps, this could be one of the reasons that Pilate moved in.

The foreign writers of the gospels wanted to show a nice and a white-washed Roman.

Salaams, MUQ
BMZ
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why we say the silly claim is absolutely absurd and rubbish!
That's because your "god" either can't or won't do what you can't or won't allow.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Tell us, if you will, about how your "HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, CARED FOR" the Jews of Khaybar, notably Kinanah who was torturted with fire before he was beheaded, and his widow Safiyah who was taken as "lawful booty" by that murdering rapist of a "prophet" that you idolize.
Just to educate you!

The Prophet was the only person, who had mediated to bring peace to the quarreling Jews of Medinah and surrounds, who were always fighting each other.

Also, you know through your favorite sources that the Prophet was invited to Medinah by the Jews. But the Jews of Qaynuqa, Nadir and Qurayzah sided with the Meccan pagans and conspired to destroy the Prophet and Islam. They fought along with the pagans against the prophets.

The Meccan pagans abandoned them and they lost. Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir begged for leniency and were allowed to go into exile. So, stop lying!

Safiyah was already a widow before Kinana married her.

The leaders of Banu Qurayzah including Kinana received death punishment as they deserved it.

Question to false and deceptive lovers of Jews, who killed the largest number of the Jews in the name of their silly, ridiculous and absurd man-God, foolishly known as Lord Jesus:

How many Jews were killed when Muslims took Jerusalem? Were the Jews of Jerusalem wiped out by the Muslims?

Answer this O'Dishonest!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Muslims submit to Mohammad, which is why Jews, strict monotheists that they are, can never be Muslims. Their rejection of Mohammad as a false prophet makes them "unbelievers" in "Allah."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Dear ex-Father
Please forgive Buford for what he does. He is an ignorant fool.
You are an unthinking slave of an insane thief and murderer who disguised himself as a prophet.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>That's because your "god" either can't or won't do what you can't or won't allow.
No!

There are many absurdities, which were concocted and taught by the Godless Church and her fathers, which Jesus did not teach at all.

None of their teachings came from God or Jesus. Those had nothing to do with God and nothing to do with Jesus.

Jesus spoke all the time about God only. You find the man talking to God, begging God and crying to God.

God never promised a son to anyone. God did not even promise a Messiah, who had to be killed and raised back within three days, in the Scripture given to the Jews.

It is not about my God or your absurd God. Everything that Christianity teaches is absurd and a lie against God. Think hard!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You are an unthinking slave of an insane thief and murderer who disguised himself as a prophet.
No.

Pardon me for saying this but actually you are the unthinking Slave of the Church, who has always been a Slave of Satan and has fooled the world for almost 1800 years.

This is a fact which neither you nor others can deny!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to educate you!
The Prophet was the only person, who had mediated to bring peace to the quarreling Jews of Medinah and surrounds, who were always fighting each other.
Also, you know through your favorite sources that the Prophet was invited to Medinah by the Jews. But the Jews of Qaynuqa, Nadir and Qurayzah sided with the Meccan pagans and conspired to destroy the Prophet and Islam. They fought along with the pagans against the prophets.
The Meccan pagans abandoned them and they lost. Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir begged for leniency and were allowed to go into exile. So, stop lying!
Safiyah was already a widow before Kinana married her.
The leaders of Banu Qurayzah including Kinana received death punishment as they deserved it.
Question to false and deceptive lovers of Jews, who killed the largest number of the Jews in the name of their silly, ridiculous and absurd man-God, foolishly known as Lord Jesus:
How many Jews were killed when Muslims took Jerusalem? Were the Jews of Jerusalem wiped out by the Muslims?
Answer this O'Dishonest!
Kinanah was murdered by your "prophet," who then took his widow as "lawful booty" because he wanted to f'uck her. You say that "they deserved it," but I say that you are an unthinking slave of a rapacious monster who disguised himself as a prophet.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
There are many absurdities, which were concocted and taught by the Godless Church and her fathers, which Jesus did not teach at all.
None of their teachings came from God or Jesus. Those had nothing to do with God and nothing to do with Jesus.
Jesus spoke all the time about God only. You find the man talking to God, begging God and crying to God.
God never promised a son to anyone. God did not even promise a Messiah, who had to be killed and raised back within three days, in the Scripture given to the Jews.
It is not about my God or your absurd God. Everything that Christianity teaches is absurd and a lie against God. Think hard!
Blind Fool of a Muslim,

Even you allowed that there were some things in the Gospel record that you found no fault with.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Muslims submit to Mohammad, which is why Jews, strict monotheists that they are, can never be Muslims. Their rejection of Mohammad as a false prophet makes them "unbelievers" in "Allah."
The Jews reject Jesus and Muhammad but they still believe in the one and the only one LORD Almighty God. So, they are believers. The Christians do not believe in the one and only LORD Almighty God! They mix up Jesus and that is a grave wrong.

You believe that Jesus is God, that God is Jesus, that God came down as a man and that three make up one God or that God comes in three. On top of that, you do not have ANY thing from Jesus' own mouth to support those absurd claims. IOW, you are not even sure what you believe in
and who do you believe in.

You can see that even the self-loathing and lying Paul and unschooled Peter never considered Jesus as God and neither called him God. So, how can you and your fellow Christians? Please don't quote me the forgery known as Hebrews.

Many Christians do not believe in the Trinity or that alleged Triune God. Do you? So, the point is that Christianity has not introduced the right God and neither has found the right God yet.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Blind Fool of a Muslim,
Even you allowed that there were some things in the Gospel record that you found no fault with.
I said that there are many absurdities. There is very little truth.

Of course, I have repeatedly said that Matthew 5-7 and parables fall under truth. I think that is the only truth in the Gospels.

There, we can see the son of Mary doing the talking.

An example of where I do not see Jesus talking a word at all and that is John 1:1-15 and I consider that to be a ghastly lie.

The truth in the gospels is like a pinch of salt in a truckload of flour.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for a great contribution and the above is striking. I have always said that Jesus was indeed up to something but his disciples ans followers were sissy and wimps.
Perhaps, this could be one of the reasons that Pilate moved in.
The foreign writers of the gospels wanted to show a nice and a white-washed Roman.
Salaams, MUQ
BMZ
Thank you brother BMZ.

yet "most Christians" would not even look at these words of Jesus and stand away as they have found a snake in their path.

This is what comes from centuries of Programming.

I am 100 % sure that if Christians just look at this Gospel with care that it demands, they would be out of Most of the problems they are facing these days.

But there are few takers of truth in any age, and our age is no exception.

All they want from us is "Why you are calling us to the truth"!!

Salaam

MUQ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hello, Buford

Please do not forget to answer my important question in my Post # 159243 and I repeat here for an easy reference:

Answer this O'Dishonest!
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, bro
Thank you very much for confirming that the four gospels are full of fabricated stories. However, none of the absurd and fabricated stories of the gospels made it into Qur'aan.
We don't have Jesus getting dipped in water, handed over to Satan for certification and asking others who did they think he was, getting engaged in Tu Quoque with Jews, telling them that he was the Father and God and so on?
Qur'aan confirms that he was the only son of Mary, not the son of God, showed a few miracles and was neither killed nor crucified. It does not even talk about the old hag Joseph and Paul, the midget. And Qur'aan refuted and condemned the Trinity.
Brother bmz, I know the Koran rejects trinity, Isa dipping in water and getting crucified etc. Even I refuse believe it. But somehow, the Koran accepts that Jewish fable about David slaying Goliath/Jalut. Refer to 2:251 - "So they routed by Allah's leave and David slew Goliath...." which should be a concern to all muslims like you.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother BMZ.

yet "most Christians" would not even look at these words of Jesus and stand away as they have found a snake in their path.

This is what comes from centuries of Programming.

I am 100 % sure that if Christians just look at this Gospel with care that it demands, they would be out of Most of the problems they are facing these days.

But there are few takers of truth in any age, and our age is no exception.

All they want from us is "Why you are calling us to the truth"!!

Salaam
MUQ
The truth will never set them free, bro.

The Church has not been based upon the true teachings of Jesus. It was based upon the teachings of men, who concocted various doctrines through the four chosen gospels. All other gospels were destroyed and burned and that is why people were hiding their books and scriptures from the Church.

Many have only been dug out in the modern times but I am sure the Vatican has copies of all hidden in the basement for centuries.

Had the Church followed Jesus, there would have been no Christianity but only a large sect of reformed Judaism.

Salaams
BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••