Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,491)

Showing posts 149,801 - 149,820 of198,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Al,

In case you missed it, go f'uck yourself.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Thus saith the LORD!
You have no more marbles left to lose, have you!!!
Have you any screws left or have they all fallen out?
LOL///
Here you are...
Dear little uneducated jealous low class person.
My claims can all be substantiated provided that you have the capacity to understand them!
Because you are a low class uneducated person, you have now resorted to swear words.
Hate? You are an incarnation of it!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Al,
Uneducated fool from a very low social standing, that's what you are.
Topix readers can see you for what you are....a woodworm infested tapeworm up the posterior of a rotting pig.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Topix readers can see you for what you are....a woodworm infested tapeworm up the posterior of a rotting pig.
Topix readers will make their own determinations about me, you arrogant and presumptuous fool of a Muslim, if that's what you really are, meaning, Muslim.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you sound just like JOEL PASTAKIA.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Topix readers will make their own determinations about me, you arrogant and presumptuous fool of a Muslim, if that's what you really are, meaning, Muslim.
Aww...Do you agree that you are a jealous dark hearted tape worm up a rotting pig.
Tlopix readers have made their minds up because you always get "well" judged!
you are a clueless, nutty spam buttturd of a non gentile.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no more marbles left to lose, have you!!!
Have you any screws left or have they all fallen out?
LOL///
Here you are...
Dear little uneducated jealous low class person.
My claims can all be substantiated provided that you have the capacity to understand them!
Because you are a low class uneducated person, you have now resorted to swear words.
Hate? You are an incarnation of it!!
Thus saith the LORD!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus saith the LORD!
ok moron...
you are off my Christmas list.
Go in peace.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Aww...Do you agree that you are a jealous dark hearted tape worm up a rotting pig.
Tlopix readers have made their minds up because you always get "well" judged!
you are a clueless, nutty spam buttturd of a non gentile.
Wow! You really DO speak for all "Tlopix readers!"

Hey, this bodes well for your pending torments of the grave ordeal!!

See: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/8829
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
ok moron...
you are off my Christmas list.
Go in peace.
Who gives a shit? Go f'uck yourself, for Christmas.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Al,

Your coterie of islamozombies could use some love right about now. RECOGNIZE them.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Islam is a religion of peace?

NOT!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

TURD.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Al,

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Al,
Deluded jealous hate filled uneducated low class non gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford....
We understand your predicament...because you have nobody alive who would come anywhere near you, you are forced to engage in the sort of activity you recommend to others.
Pathetic.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Islam is a religion of peace?
NOT!
You wouldn't know peace if it lands on your head in the form of a dove, because you happen to be a hate filled, jealous, uneducated, low class, ignorant, dark hearted, sexually very frustrated, jobless, worthless, brain dead, subnormal buttboy of tapeworms that suck off pig's ass.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You really DO speak for all "Tlopix readers!"
Hey, this bodes well for your pending torments of the grave ordeal!!
See: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/8829
You will find out about graves soon.
But first...
You do agree that you are a jealous dark hearted hate filled ignorant subnormal tape worm up a rotting pig.
Topix readers have made their minds up because you always get "well" judged...being clueless, nutty spam buttturd of a non gentile.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-35

Chapter 73 How Satan tempts

"Truly I say to you, that if Satan shall try whether you be friends of God; because no one assails his own cities if Satan should have his will over you he would suffer you to glide at your own pleasure; but because he knows that you be enemies to him he will do every violence to make you perish. But fear not you, for he will be against you as a dog that is chained, because God has heard my prayer." John answered: "O master, not only for us, but for them that shall believe the gospel, tell us how the ancient tempter lays wait for man."

Jesus answered: "In four ways tempts that wicked one. The first is when he tempts by himself, with thoughts. The second is when he tempts with words and deeds by means of his servants; the third is when he tempts with false doctrine; the fourth is when he tempts with false visions. Now how cautious ought men to be, and all the more according as he has in his favour the flesh of man, which loves sin as he who has fever loves water.

Truly I say to you, that if a man fear God he shall have victory over all, as says David his prophet: "God shall give his angels charge over you, who shall keep your ways, so that the devil shall not cause you to stumble. A thousand shall fall on your left hand, and ten thousand on your right hand, so that they shall not come near you."

(These teachings of Jesus are not to be seen in Gospels- MUQ)

Chapter 74 To Guard Against Satan

There have been and are in the world men who hold not thought for sin [and] who are in the greatest error. Tell me, how [did] Satan sin? It is certain that he sinned in the thought he was more worthy than man. Solomon sinned in thinking to invite all the creatures of God to a feast,[so] a fish corrected him by eating all that he had prepared. Not without cause, our father David says, that to ascend in one's heart sets one in the valley of tears. And why does God cry by his prophet Isaiah, saying: Take away your evil thoughts from my eyes? And to what purpose [does] Solomon say, With all your keeping, keep your heart?"

As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, all [scripture speaks] against the evil thoughts with which sin is committed, for without thinking it is not possible to sin. Now tell me, when the husbandman plants the vineyard does he set the plants deep? Assuredly yes. Satan does [the same]. In planting sin [he] does not stop at the eye or the ear, but passes into the heart, which is God's dwelling, as Moses his servant,[said]: I will dwell in them, in order that they may walk in my Law.

Now tell me, if Herod the king gave you a house to keep in which he desired to dwell, would you let Pilate, his enemy, enter there or place his goods in it? Surely not. Then how much less ought you let Satan enter into your heart, or place his thoughts [in your heart]. Our God has given you your heart to keep, which is his dwelling.

Observe, therefore,[how] the banker considers [his] money.[He considers] whether the image of Caesar is right, whether the silver is good or false, and whether it is of due weight. He turns it over much in his hand. Ah, mad world! How prudent you are in your business; in the last day you will reprove and judge the servants of God of negligence and carelessness, for without doubt your servants are more prudent than the servants of God. Tell me, now, who is he who examines a thought as the banker a silver coin? No one."

Note: These beautiful preachings of Jesus are nowhere to be seen in Gospels- MUQ)

(Abridged)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right bro, the four gospels are full of fabricated stories and somehow, those fabricated stories snaked their way right into the Koran.
Hi, bro

Thank you very much for confirming that the four gospels are full of fabricated stories. However, none of the absurd and fabricated stories of the gospels made it into Qur'aan.

We don't have Jesus getting dipped in water, handed over to Satan for certification and asking others who did they think he was, getting engaged in Tu Quoque with Jews, telling them that he was the Father and God and so on?

Qur'aan confirms that he was the only son of Mary, not the son of God, showed a few miracles and was neither killed nor crucified. It does not even talk about the old hag Joseph and Paul, the midget. And Qur'aan refuted and condemned the Trinity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,801 - 149,820 of198,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••