Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,586

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159027 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
A question for Muslims.
Wasn't Mohamad in truth a highway robber, a murderer, and a rapist? I mean, Muslims like to spin the history that they've received from those who knew their "prophet" Mohammad best, but there's no getting around the fact that if this cock-sure Arabian were alive today and tried to pull off what he got away with back then, he'd be arrested and charged with multiple crimes. He'd probably also have to undergo a psychiatric evaluation to determine whether or not he was even sane enough to stand trial!
No, he wasn't. He was a great man and showed the true God to the world, while the dickless biblical Jesus not only hijacked God's true religion but aslo had God butchered.

If he were alive today, he would have been declared insane, a nut, a lunatic and would have been locked in a padded cell in some mental institution. The failed person would have been charged for inciting people against the Pharisees and the Sadducees, I mean the old hags at the Capitol Hill and would have been done under the charges of sedition and treason.

By the way, what did the biblical Jesus really achieve? Death?

If that was his mission, he should not have wasted three years.

bmz

Singapore

#159028 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
"The infidels, i.e., Muslims."
Man, there must be something structurally wrong with your brain so that you simply can't conprehend the plain meaning of the text. The Islamists who seized the facility specifically EXEMPTED Muslims from their wrath.
P.S. I've long suspected that your brain is miswired.
Your question was: Hey Muslims,
"What is the difference between Christians and infidels?"

And you were told that:

The Christians believe in an absurdity and monstrosity known as the Triune God or Trinity. They worship a failed man, who was named Jesus by the Church.

The infidels, i.e., Muslims, do not believe in that nonsense. They believe and worship only the LORD Almighty God.

Muslims were first called Infidels by the Mid-Evil Christians, I mean medieval Christians.

bmz

Singapore

#159029 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
Addendum,

Braindead,
You didn't read my earlier post about the Algerian Islamists and their faithful-to-Mohammad comments. My bad was assuming that you had.
I saw a question and answered it. You had not qualified that post. So, stand at ease!

Anyway, today you have learnt that the Christians, who were the true infidels themselves, called the Muslims, Infidels. The Jews did not call them infidels but Muslims gave the same word back to them in the modern times.

Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159030 Jan 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
No, he wasn't. He was a great man and showed the true God to the world, while the dickless biblical Jesus not only hijacked God's true religion but aslo had God butchered.
If he were alive today, he would have been declared insane, a nut, a lunatic and would have been locked in a padded cell in some mental institution. The failed person would have been charged for inciting people against the Pharisees and the Sadducees, I mean the old hags at the Capitol Hill and would have been done under the charges of sedition and treason.
If that was his mission, he should not have wasted three years.
So, I've riled up the Singaporean! Can you prove that Jesus was dickless, you f'ucking braindead islamozombie? At least he wasn't a thieving, rape-enabling murderer like that "perfect prophet" of yours!

P.S. "Biblical Jesus" would have been declared harmless in any competency hearing. You can't HONESTLY make the same claim about that "prophet" of yours, but honesty has never been your concern.

bmz

Singapore

#159031 Jan 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
A very diplomatic answer, BMZ.
Share your understanding of the following text "And GOD saw that the wickedness of MAN[was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of HIS heart [was] only evil continually."
Should I conclude the following from the text.
1. Only MEN were wicked and women were not wicked?
2. Only MEN had evil thoughts and women were not evil in thoughts?
Please explain why God destroyed the earth if the women were good. Note, it does NOT speak about women.
Dear HughBe

I am now back at the fence after confirming that homosexuality is condemned by all religions. That was my main point.

Thanks
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#159032 Jan 18, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-34

Chapter 71 : Jesus heals sick man of palsy

Jesus having arrived in his own country, it was spread through all the region of Galilee how that Jesus the prophet was come to Nazareth. Whereupon with diligence sought they the sick and brought them to him, beseeching him that he would touch them with his hands. And so great was the multitude that a certain rich man, sick of the palsy, not being able to get himself carried through the door, had himself carried up to the roof of the house in which Jesus was, and having caused the roof to be uncovered, had himself let down by sheets in front of Jesus. Jesus stood for a moment in hesitation, and then he said: "Fear not, brother, for your sins are forgiven you." Every one was offended hearing this, and they said: "And who is this who forgives sins?" …

(This is also recorded in other Gospels…MUQ)

Chapter 72 Jesus gives signs about last prophet

At night Jesus spoke in secret with his disciples, saying: "Truly I say to you that Satan desires to sift you as wheat; but I have besought God for you, and there shall not perish of you save he that lays snares for me." ….

Jesus answered: "Let not your heart be troubled, neither be you fearful: for I have not created you, but God our creator who has created you will protect you. As for me, I am now come to the world to prepare the way for the Messenger of God, who shall bring salvation to the world. But beware that you be not deceived, for many false prophets shall come, who shall take my words and contaminate my gospel."

Then said Andrew: "Master tell us some sign, that we may know him." Jesus answered: "He will not come in your time, but will come some years after you, when my gospel shall be annulled, insomuch that there shall be scarcely thirty faithful. At that time God will have mercy on the world, and so he will send his Messenger, over whose head will rest a white cloud, whereby he shall be known of one elect of God, and shall be by him manifested to the world.

He shall come with great power against the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry upon the earth. And it rejoices me because that through him our God shall be known and glorified, and I shall be known to be true; and he will execute vengeance against those who shall say that I am more than man.

Truly I say to you that the moon shall minister sleep to him in his boyhood, and when he shall be grown up he shall take her in his hands. Let the world beware of casting him out because he shall slay the idolaters, for many more were slain by Moses, the servant of God, and Joshua, who spared not the cities which they burnt, and slew the children; for to an old wound one applies fire.

"He shall come with truth more clear than that of all the prophets, and shall reprove him who use the world amiss. The towers of the city of our father shall greet one another for joy: and so when idolatry shall be seen to fall to the ground and confess me a man like other men, truly I say to you the Messenger of God shall be come."

Note: These sayings of Jesus are missing in Gospels – MUQ)

(Abridged)
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159033 Jan 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
Ressurection is what Jesus achieved, you slave of the liar and anti-christ from Mecca.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159034 Jan 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a question and answered it. You had not qualified that post. So, stand at ease!
Anyway, today you have learnt that the Christians, who were the true infidels themselves, called the Muslims, Infidels. The Jews did not call them infidels but Muslims gave the same word back to them in the modern times.
You don't know your Qur'an. Your "prophet" called Christians "infidels" in Qur'an 5:72.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159035 Jan 18, 2013
MUQtard the Judge and Mindreader has deigned to shit on us again with Barnabas.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159036 Jan 18, 2013
Hey MUQturd,

"The terrorists told us at the very start that they would not hurt Muslims but were only interested in the Christians and infidels," said the man, who gave his name as Abdelkader. "'We will kill them,' they said."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159037 Jan 18, 2013
MUQturd,

Do you believe that extremists have hijacked your religion? I believe that PURISTS like the Wahhabis have rediscovered and are enforcing your Mohammad-centered religion, which is why Islam must be destroyed, as it is both an insult to God who has created us as free moral agents, and an affront to our freedom to exercise choice in religious affiliation, at the very least.

bmz

Singapore

#159042 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>So, I've riled up the Singaporean! Can you prove that Jesus was dickless, you f'ucking braindead islamozombie? At least he wasn't a thieving, rape-enabling murderer like that "perfect prophet" of yours!

P.S. "Biblical Jesus" would have been declared harmless in any competency hearing. You can't HONESTLY make the same claim about that "prophet" of yours, but honesty has never been your concern.
I am glad my post worked and sent you in a frenzy.

By calling the biblical Jesus, a dickless, I did not mean that the biblical Jesus did not have a dick.

It was in the sense that he had no balls to stand up for his people!

Honesty is my hallmark. Don't talk about honesty, O'Dishonest! lol!

bmz

Singapore

#159043 Jan 18, 2013
@ Buford

I wrote to you, in my post above:

" Don't talk about honesty, O'Dishonest! "

Did you really get it? lol! Let me know. Thanks

bmz

Singapore

#159045 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
MUQturd,
Do you believe that extremists have hijacked your religion?
Why do you keep asking the same silly question to others?

Islam cannot be hijacked by anyone. Relax and rest assured.

What has really happened in the last 40-50 years is that dimwits, idiots, clueless ignorant fools and extremists in the Capitol Hill and the State Department, have hijacked America. You know, who I am referring to. Right?

Your country has been hijacked, fool and you are unaware of that.

bmz

Singapore

#159046 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know your Qur'an. Your "prophet" called Christians "infidels" in Qur'an 5:72.
No.

I know Qur'aan well.

The word in Qur'aan for disbelievers, is Kafir.

Christianity is notoriously famous for coining absurd words.

The word Infidel was coined by the Christians of the evil period, for Muslims. Now, the Muslims use it for Christians. Taste your own medicine, please! Isn't it nice to reap what your Church fathers sowed?

Off to my project site now. Bye!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159049 Jan 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
I am glad my post worked and sent you in a frenzy.
By calling the biblical Jesus, a dickless, I did not mean that the biblical Jesus did not have a dick.
It was in the sense that he had no balls to stand up for his people!
Honesty is my hallmark. Don't talk about honesty, O'Dishonest! lol!
You are so full of shit.

Your "Jesus" should have mustered an army to overthrow Rome, but the Gospel makes clear that this was NOT the will of Jesus' Father, which is why he didn't pursue this route. You don't understand or accept this revealed truth because you look at Jesus through the Mohamad prism.

YOUR "prophet" Mohammad fully intended to conquer the entire world for Islam, meaning complete submission to his judgments. His problem was that he couldn't live long enough to see it completed. That is, he DIED, and so had to leave the task of conquering the entire world to subordinates, who may or may not have had his zeal and "purity" of purpose. Bottom line, after 1400 years, the slaves have failed to secure the world for Islam, THANK GOD!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159050 Jan 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking the same silly question to others?
Islam cannot be hijacked by anyone. Relax and rest assured.
What has really happened in the last 40-50 years is that dimwits, idiots, clueless ignorant fools and extremists in the Capitol Hill and the State Department, have hijacked America. You know, who I am referring to. Right?
Your country has been hijacked, fool and you are unaware of that.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You never address the question. Why is that?

Never mind...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159051 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about? You make no sense at all, but if that's your goal, I'd say that you've succeeded, and no, I don't have a decoder ring and don't care to utilize one in your regard.
rabbee: it is not my goal, but the goal of THE FATHER WHO sent me. and you just proved, you don't know scripture here in IT. cause you off in some, mental fantacy not here in TheTorah Land.

and what don't you get about, this all happened before and is just all happening again. cause you all, just never learn.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159052 Jan 18, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about? You make no sense at all, but if that's your goal, I'd say that you've succeeded, and no, I don't have a decoder ring and don't care to utilize one in your regard.
rabbee: you can't possibly, be this antiG-D dense. what don't you understand, about G-D giving this story of creation again? and we are all, here in IT again. how hard can it be, to actually consider being here in TheTorah from G-D? and that i am the grandfather of this world, here just again in IT. and that you all helped drive, your grandmother insane, with your not being here in TheStory of Creation just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159053 Jan 18, 2013
i know you all only think, that me and your grandmother's name is jesus christ of nazereth. but this is not the way, G-D is telling this story just again, here in the near end of Bereesheees just again. and is the first Little Book in TheTorah, that gives the prophecy for all seven days again. cause you all refuse, to accept being here in IT. and what G-D came to tell me as TheHisSlon adam, is all going to happen. just like it is fortold to happen, to this whole world rejecting being here in IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skeletons Shed Light on Ancient Earthquake in I... 5 hr Jacob 1
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Mon Roberts 1
Ancient Musical Chamber Discovered in Turkey Mon Born free - Molon... 4
Science uncovers story of slaves at Nashville Zoo Sep 19 X-TREME BIAS 2
Mystery Sep 19 rick doninger 2
The Sphinx's missing Crown Sep 18 Randall Moore 1
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Sep 15 eee 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE