Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,466)

Showing posts 149,301 - 149,320 of198,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ignorance of the non-gentile "law" is no excuse!

Gone are the days when GENTILE Christians were uneducated and were kept in the dark by the establishment.

They were clueless about the FOREIGN NON-GENTILE books (known as OT)in foreign languages, that were dumped on their heads.

Instead of looking silly (by owing up to illiteracy), they continued to pretend that they knew what they were doing!

As a result the Vile books belonging to FOREIGN NON-GENTILES were glued to the GENTILE who has absolutely no connection with these books!!

Thanks to education and computers, the Christians can ACTUALLY see how Vile these non-gentile books are.

The GENTILES finally realise that the NON GENTILE books are ALIEN to GENTILE culture and were written by a bunch of lying NON-GENTILES who edited/corrected books to turn GOD into a Non-Gentile, tribal racist bigoted sexist ANTI GENTILE mini slave god of NON-GENTILES.

Just look at this for example....

Deuteronomy 23:19 & 20

New International Version (©1984)
Do NOT charge your BROTHER (NON GENTILE) interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest.

You may CHARGE a FOREIGNER(GENTILE!!)interest, but NOT a BROTHER ISRAELITE (RACISM?), so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.(GRAB EVERYTHING...BUILD SETTLEMENTS!!!)

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Do not charge interest on the loans you make to a fellow ISRAELITE (EFFECTIVELY EDIED TO...NON-GENTILE), whether you loan money, or food, or anything else.
You may CHARGE interest to FOREIGNERS (GENTILE), but you may not charge interest to Israelites, so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you do in the land you are about to enter and occupy.(GRAB LAND...AND WEALTH...BUILD MORE SETTLEMENTS!)

International Standard Version (©2012)
"Don't charge interest to your relatives (RACE..!!), whether for money, food, or for anything that has been loaned at interest.
You may charge interest to a FOREIGNER(GENTILE), but don't charge interest to your relatives (NON-GENTILE RACE), so the LORD your God may bless you in everything you undertake in the land that you are about to enter and possess.(POSSESS PALESTINE...AND TRY TO KEEP IT!!! BUILD MORE SETTLEMENTS!!!)

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Never charge another Israelite (EDITED TO MEAN NON-GENTILES...) any interest on money, food, or anything else that is borrowed.
You may charge a foreigner(GENTILE) interest, but not an Israelite. Then the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do once you've entered the land and taken possession of it.(GRAB AND RUN!!!)

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"You shall not charge interest to your COUNTRYMEN(NON GENTILE!!!): interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"You may charge interest to a foreigner (GENTILE), but to your countrymen you shall not charge interest, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess.(TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND...BUILD ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS PRETENDING THE OTHERS ARE BULLIES!!)

TIME TO THROW THE NON-GENTILE BOOKS OUT.
IF CHRISTIANS THROW THESE BOOKS...THEN WE CAN SEE HOW VILE AND ALIEN THE NON-GENTILE BOOKS ARE AND HOW INSIGNIFICANT THEY ARE IN NUMBER!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see a "sick" mind already!! The way Freud mixed sex in everything, so would you people add sodomy and lesbian with every male and female.
Well said!
The non-gentiles have a habit of corrupting others by pretending that they favour sinners!
But behind closed doors they hide observing sabbath, getting the sinning Gentile to switch the electric lights on!!!!
The profit by corrupting others while trying to remain "clean" to their tribal racist bigoted sexist antigentile mini slave god.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU added sodomy with every male and female. I just went out of my way to erase what you might consider "sodomy" from our lexicon due to faulty interpretations of the bible. Pay attention!
Furthermore, I never added Lesbianism to males. So thats your SECOND association. What a mind you must have.
Thirdly, most Kinsey polls have indicated that lesbianism is more popular that perhaps you are comfortable with. Dont blame that FACT on me. Dont make it so personal.
Faulty interpretations?
yeah...Is that your job?
Are you here playing "god" (as correctly pointed out by HughBe), to make lawful, what God made unlawful and to make unlawful, what God made lawful??
Satan is your daddy as Jesus said!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
and you wonder why I label your reasoning sloppy, Muq?
nobody cares about "your" labels!
you have a huge label on your forehead "reject"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On the same wavelength, there is a pattern among truthers and political Islamists to claim that this whole business started with 911.
It didnt.
They neglect to remember the 1993 WTC parking lot bombing.
Christ killers and Christ worshippers unite...except bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is NOT a Christ worshipper...
that makes him a CK!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--Furthermore, we have discussed the sin of sodom many many times before, and frankly considering I see no evidence that the sin is anything more than extreme inhospitality (I see nothing in the text that labels it sexual) I see nothing wrong with sodomites.
HughBe--- What a LIAR, you are. As a Bat..Boy you would see nothing wrong with it. However, in the past I've proven that the sin was homosexuality and so you are without excuse and are full of sin.
Agreed!
Non-Gentile..F is here to promote evil among Gentiles while behind closed doors he is probably a fully paid up member of the non-gentile satanic club...lol
F tries to act like his godmen...to make lawful what God made unlawful and to make unlawful what God made lawful...all by editing and correcting books and history!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Let us examine below some valid questions and answers :

Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes

Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes

Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes

Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes

What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.

Was the title “al-ilah”(the god) used as the Moon-god? Yes

Was the word “Allah” derived from “al-ilah?” Yes

Was the pagan “Allah” a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.

Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.

Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes

Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.

At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.

Was the Kabah thus the “house of the Moon-god”? Yes.

Did the name “Allah” eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.

Did they call the Kabah the “house of Allah”? Yes.

Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of Allah”? Yes.

Yusuf Ali explains in fn. 5096, pg. 1445, that Lat, Uzza and Manat were known as “the daughters of God [Allah]”

Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.

Have those verses been “abrogated” out of the present Qur’an? Yes.

What were they called?“The Satanic Verses.”
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
Was the title “al-ilah”(the god) used as the Moon-god? Yes
Was the word “Allah” derived from “al-ilah?” Yes
Was the pagan “Allah” a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
Did the name “Allah” eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
Did they call the Kabah the “house of Allah”? Yes.
Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of Allah”? Yes.
Yusuf Ali explains in fn. 5096, pg. 1445, that Lat, Uzza and Manat were known as “the daughters of God [Allah]”
Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
Have those verses been “abrogated” out of the present Qur’an? Yes.
What were they called?“The Satanic Verses.”
How does that explain a tribal racist bigoted sexists anti gentile mini slave god of non-gentiles?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Why should I have a discussion with BMZ? You asked me a question and I gave you answer. If you have any comment on that, you should reply back to me, why involve a third person.
Because as you, at the beginning, answered to one of my posts direct to him, you can answer to his posts as well, since both your positions are different.

I have noted also that you believe in Hadiths while he didn't. He never discussed with you why he considers them tales, nor you have discussed with him why you do consider them valid.

Both of you discuss with others (non-Muslims) never with eachothers when there are differences in thoughts. I then consider both of you hypocrites.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>02. There is no superiority of any language per see over another, all languages originate with God and He understands every language on earth.
I don't think languages came from god, but yes I agree that there is no superior languages, each one has its own weak and strong points.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>03. The languages might have special qualities and some might be more powerful to express certain topics. There is no problem in that. And I have also said that not only Greek, but MOST of European languages have deficiency to express deep spiritual matters.
That might be reason that No Great Prophet (to our limited knowledge, there might be some local prophets to serve the needs of small groups) rose from Western Nations.
Have you tried to learn different languages and seeing that your mother language is limited in certain spheres or matters? You should do it with arabic and find out how limited it is in cetain things.
Anyway, what deep spiritual matters are difficult to expresses in European languages?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>04. Do not get confused and cross connect me with BMZ. You post replies to my post to me and his posts to him.
If you think different from him, I invite you to express your points to him rather than me, that in most of what you said I agree. This is why I don't understand why you addressed your post to me rather than him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SEXIST GOD

In one hand YHVH is a sexist god, in the other hand Allah is it.

The Quran tells that if a man will go to heaven, he will enjoy the houris. So men can have sex with many wonderful non-human women, while the ladies have only their husband.

A Muslim man can marry up to 4 women at the same time, while the a muslim woman can marry up to one man. She can have another one only after the divorce.

Double standard that play in favour of men.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
SEXIST GOD
The Quran tells that if a man will go to heaven, he will enjoy the houris. So men can have sex with many wonderful non-human women, while the ladies have only their husband.
A Muslim man can marry up to 4 women at the same time, while the a muslim woman can marry up to one man. She can have another one only after the divorce.
OT has NO limit on wives, and as Bj followed ot he did not say anything either.
Quran is the only scripture that limits the number to 1.
Please read properly.
It was quite difficult for a woman to have more than one husband biologically...
How do they work out the logistics?
Four men mount the woman...she gets pregnant....and who is daddy?
For months she will be out of service for ALL four men!
What do they do?
Man is biologically polygamous.
Quran says believers would go to heaven!! Not just men.
OT is vile and out of date.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

george whyte wrote:

Hello, George

I would like to examine the questions and comment.

The prophet demolished and destroyed all the idols, which were housed in the Ka'aba. There is no report showing the Prophet climbing up to destroy Hubal's statue.

Ibn Asshaq also did not mention that.

This Hubul was actually known as Habaal or Ha-Ba'al, also known as Yahweh. He was imported.

So, HaBa'al was Jesus' Moon God father.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
SEXIST GOD

You are really beyond redemption.

Are you suggesting that non-Muslim women marry more men? Great! Have you seen women in Europe marrying and having more men as husbands?

Your insanity knows no bounds!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Faulty interpretations?
yeah...Is that your job?
Are you here playing "god" (as correctly pointed out by HughBe), to make lawful, what God made unlawful and to make unlawful, what God made lawful??
Satan is your daddy as Jesus said!
Go back and read what MUQ said

Yes, it is my job to correct MUQ

I do it often,. More often than one would hope would be necessary

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ killers and Christ worshippers unite...except bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is NOT a Christ worshipper...
that makes him a CK!!
relax and take your meds

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares about "your" labels!
you have a huge label on your forehead "reject"
you are like a little boy begging for attention

We never asked you for your opinion, so your statement has no import.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BS. The fact that you continue to repeat the stereotype and insult over and over again--even though you have been given references to the historical basis of the insult to Jews--means that you meant to and continue to insult others. You posted the stereotype post 3 time again in response to my last post. There can be no question of your intentions since you continue to say it.
OF you stupid BB.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BS. The fact that you continue to repeat the stereotype and insult over and over again--even though you have been given references to the historical basis of the insult to Jews--means that you meant to and continue to insult others. You posted the stereotype post 3 time again in response to my last post. There can be no question of your intentions since you continue to say it.
HughBe--- since you liked it so much I have repeated it. Also the first time that I read upon the NOSE thing was on a JEWISH website and I did NOT take the views expressed there as an insult to anyone.

I have used the NOSE thing to show BIOLOGY. Nose is BIOLOGICAL and NOT religious. The point is, it is BIOLOGY that makes someone a Jew and NOT religion.

YOU and your fellow DECEIVERS don't like this truth and so I say once again OF, you BB.

Eric--this "Jewish Nose" insult has nothing to do with anything either.

HughBe-- It NEVER entered my mind to insult anyone and I believe that if you were not a load of Shi. you would not have seen insult in it.

My entire argument is that Jews are a RACE of people who have a common BIOLOGICAL origin i.e. a man called Israel and this IDENTITY was and is INDEPENDENT of RELIGION/Judaism. All that is needed is that they are the PHYSICAL descendants of Israel and they are Israelites/Jews. This fact will NEVER change regardless of the CORRUPTED teachings of you and your fellow rabbis. It is the BIOLOGY or family that makes them Jews and my use of the nose is to tell a fellow like you that the physical features did not come about because of any religion including Judaism. The physical features are due to BIOLOGY/race/FAMILY.

Finally, the Jewish people existed as a PEOPLE before Judaism and they will exists after Judaism.

Now go and STUDY what follows.

Eric--I don't have a "Jewish Nose".

HughBe--- Some will say that such is the case because you are not a full Jew.

My points are repeated below with significant ADDITIONS for your LEARNING.

1.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews their DNA. Jewish DNA testings are NOT done to determine RELIGION.The tests are done to determine RACE.

2.RACE/LINEAGE gives Jews their DNA. Recall, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel etc. that is LINEAGE/race.

3.Jews are a RACE of people.

4.Judaism is a RELIGION and its members are Judahites.

5.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews a JEWISH NOSE.

6.RACE gives Jews, JEWISH NOSES

7. Jews were in existence LONG before Moses got the law.

8. God made a COVENANT with a people KNOWN as Israel/Jews.

9. The LAW or COVENANT did NOT make them Jews they were ALREADY Jews

10. Jews existed over a 1000 years before Judaism.

11. When Jews leave Judaism their DNA do NOT change.

12. When Jews leave Judaism they REMAIN the SEED of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and there is NOTHING that you and other rabbis can do about that REALITY.

13. When a CONVERT leaves Judaism, is s/he still a spiritual Jew? NO, NO, NO!

14. When a Jew,seed of Israel, leaves Judaism is s/he still a Jew. YES. The DNA does not change. Only DECEIVERS don't get this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
while we are on the topic of sodomy
To Hughbe:
The Biblical Sources
The basis of the prohibition against homosexual acts derives from two biblical verses in Leviticus:“Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abhorrence”(Leviticus 18:22) and “If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death—their bloodguilt is upon them”(Leviticus 20:13). The Torah considers a homosexual act between two men to be an abhorrent thing (to’evah), punishable by death—a strong prohibition.
The Torah gives no reason for this commandment. Some commentators have looked for a rationale in the story of Sodom, in which the men in the town attempt to rape the visitors to Lot’s house.(See Genesis 19; the word “sodomy” comes from this incident.) However, the occurrence in the story was a case of homosex­ual rape, hardly a legitimate precedent for the kind of consensual homosexual acts we are considering. Others see the root of the prohibition in the verse “No Israelite woman shall be a cult prostitute, nor shall any Israelite man be a cult prostitute”(Deuteronomy 23:18). Cultic prostitution, both hetero&#8209; and homosexual, was a common feature of idolatrous worship in the ancient Near East, but, like the story of Sodom, it is no longer a relevant precedent for modern homosexuality.
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Sex_and_...
Note and link the TWO Leviticus verses and then link to Genesis text. Study and TEACH your rabbis.

Step 1--Leviticus 18:27 "For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled"

Step 2---Leviticus 18:22" Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination"

Step 3---Genesis 19:5 "Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, George
I would like to examine the questions and comment.
The prophet demolished and destroyed all the idols, which were housed in the Ka'aba. There is no report showing the Prophet climbing up to destroy Hubal's statue.
Ibn Asshaq also did not mention that.
This Hubul was actually known as Habaal or Ha-Ba'al, also known as Yahweh. He was imported.
So, HaBa'al was Jesus' Moon God father.
george the "also ran non-gentile" is a "robot"...
he does not stop to listen to our explanations...
poor george..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,301 - 149,320 of198,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... 4 hr Jonny Paycheck 1
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
•••
•••