Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
149,281 - 149,300 of 201,316 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158613 Jan 14, 2013
CORRECTION:

Would your masters in Saudi Arabia "use" the Khobar Tower attack on June 25, 1996 "for at least next 50-60 years!!" in their "holy war" against Hezbollah, if that's who REALLY did it? Maybe it was GEORGE Bush and the Mossad. Tell us the TRUTH!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#158614 Jan 14, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ the "Truther,"
Would your masters in Saudi Arabia "use" the Khobar Tower attack on June 25, 1996 "for at least next 50-60 years?" in their "holy war" against Hezbollah, if that's who REALLY did it? Maybe it was george Bush and the Mossad. Tell us the TRUTH!!!
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bo...
On the same wavelength, there is a pattern among truthers and political Islamists to claim that this whole business started with 911.

It didnt.

They neglect to remember the 1993 WTC parking lot bombing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158615 Jan 14, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What mind? You don't think before you type.
Use of the "Jewish Nose" in anti-Semitic literature is abundant. The Nazis used it extensively.
"The German is depicted as the tall, blond, slender and powerful Aryan ideal With regular features and a high forehead. His shovel indicates that he is a worker. In contrast to the Aryan ideal, the Jew is shown as short, dark-haired, misshapen, bulky, with a sloping forehead and a crooked nose and embodies the Jewish racial characteristics set forth by the Nazis. At the same time, she uses this image to convey the stereotype of the money-hungry Jew, well-clothed and carrying an attach case in his hand and a financial newspaper in his pocket. The figure of the Aryan appears proud and looks down upon the Jew, who gives him a shifty look and makes a somewhat concealed fist with his hand as though challenging him with respect to money." http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mills-mar...
Want more examples? Go here: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&o...
HughBe--- I believe that my words which follow are clear.

Eric--this "Jewish Nose" insult has nothing to do with anything either.

HughBe-- It NEVER entered my mind to insult anyone and I believe that if you were not a load of Shi. you would not have seen insult in it.

My entire argument is that Jews are a RACE of people who have a common BIOLOGICAL origin i.e. a man called Israel and this IDENTITY was and is INDEPENDENT of RELIGION/Judaism. All that is needed is that they are the PHYSICAL descendants of Israel and they are Israelites/Jews. This fact will NEVER change regardless of the CORRUPTED teachings of you and your fellow rabbis. It is the BIOLOGY or family that makes them Jews and my use of the nose is to tell a fellow like you that the physical features did not come about because of any religion including Judaism. The physical features are due to BIOLOGY/race/FAMILY.

Finally, the Jewish people existed as a PEOPLE before Judaism and they will exists after Judaism.

Now go and STUDY what follows.

Eric--I don't have a "Jewish Nose".

HughBe--- Some will say that such is the case because you are not a full Jew.

My points are repeated below with significant ADDITIONS for your LEARNING.

1.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews their DNA. Jewish DNA testings are NOT done to determine RELIGION.The tests are done to determine RACE.

2.RACE/LINEAGE gives Jews their DNA. Recall, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel etc. that is LINEAGE/race.

3.Jews are a RACE of people.

4.Judaism is a RELIGION and its members are Judahites.

5.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews a JEWISH NOSE.

6.RACE gives Jews, JEWISH NOSES

7. Jews were in existence LONG before Moses got the law.

8. God made a COVENANT with a people KNOWN as Israel/Jews.

9. The LAW or COVENANT did NOT make them Jews they were ALREADY Jews

10. Jews existed over a 1000 years before Judaism.

11. When Jews leave Judaism their DNA do NOT change.

12. When Jews leave Judaism they REMAIN the SEED of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and there is NOTHING that you and other rabbis can do about that REALITY.

13. When a CONVERT leaves Judaism, is s/he still a spiritual Jew? NO, NO, NO!

14. When a Jew,seed of Israel, leaves Judaism is s/he still a Jew. YES. The DNA does not change. Only DECEIVERS don't get this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158616 Jan 14, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What mind? You don't think before you type.
Use of the "Jewish Nose" in anti-Semitic literature is abundant. The Nazis used it extensively.
"The German is depicted as the tall, blond, slender and powerful Aryan ideal With regular features and a high forehead. His shovel indicates that he is a worker. In contrast to the Aryan ideal, the Jew is shown as short, dark-haired, misshapen, bulky, with a sloping forehead and a crooked nose and embodies the Jewish racial characteristics set forth by the Nazis. At the same time, she uses this image to convey the stereotype of the money-hungry Jew, well-clothed and carrying an attach case in his hand and a financial newspaper in his pocket. The figure of the Aryan appears proud and looks down upon the Jew, who gives him a shifty look and makes a somewhat concealed fist with his hand as though challenging him with respect to money." http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/m/mills-mar...
Want more examples? Go here: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&o...
HughBe--- I believe that my words below and their context are clear.

Eric--this "Jewish Nose" insult has nothing to do with anything either.

HughBe-- It NEVER entered my mind to insult anyone and I believe that if you were not a load of Shi. you would not have seen insult in it.

My entire argument is that Jews are a RACE of people who have a common BIOLOGICAL origin i.e. a man called Israel and this IDENTITY was and is INDEPENDENT of RELIGION/Judaism. All that is needed is that they are the PHYSICAL descendants of Israel and they are Israelites/Jews. This fact will NEVER change regardless of the CORRUPTED teachings of you and your fellow rabbis. It is the BIOLOGY or family that makes them Jews and my use of the nose is to tell a fellow like you that the physical features did not come about because of any religion including Judaism. The physical features are due to BIOLOGY/race/FAMILY.

Finally, the Jewish people existed as a PEOPLE before Judaism and they will exists after Judaism.

Now go and STUDY what follows.

Eric--I don't have a "Jewish Nose".

HughBe--- Some will say that such is the case because you are not a full Jew.

My points are repeated below with significant ADDITIONS for your LEARNING.

1.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews their DNA. Jewish DNA testings are NOT done to determine RELIGION.The tests are done to determine RACE.

2.RACE/LINEAGE gives Jews their DNA. Recall, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel etc. that is LINEAGE/race.

3.Jews are a RACE of people.

4.Judaism is a RELIGION and its members are Judahites.

5.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews a JEWISH NOSE.

6.RACE gives Jews, JEWISH NOSES

7. Jews were in existence LONG before Moses got the law.

8. God made a COVENANT with a people KNOWN as Israel/Jews.

9. The LAW or COVENANT did NOT make them Jews they were ALREADY Jews

10. Jews existed over a 1000 years before Judaism.

11. When Jews leave Judaism their DNA do NOT change.

12. When Jews leave Judaism they REMAIN the SEED of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and there is NOTHING that you and other rabbis can do about that REALITY.

13. When a CONVERT leaves Judaism, is s/he still a spiritual Jew? NO, NO, NO!

14. When a Jew,seed of Israel, leaves Judaism is s/he still a Jew. YES. The DNA does not change. Only DECEIVERS don't get this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158617 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that I get them too. 4 of them
1 from Alex
1 from Muq
1 from the Jamaican
not sure who the the other one is.
Buford --TURD,You missed one.

Frijoles---The funny thing is that I get them too. 4 of them
1 from Alex
1 from Muq
1 from the Jamaican

HughBe--- How many times must I tell you that I don't judge the posts of others i.e. with the exception of the occasionally FUNNY?

Why do you allow your Satan to dominate you and to sow more and more LIES and other evil in you?

Why is your appetite for EVIL so great? LYING is EVIL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158618 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ripe comment since I dont recollect a reason based argument from yourself regarding your religious path ever. Your arguments are always appear to suffer from logical fallacies and/or are based on faith.
Furthermore, we have discussed the sin of sodom many many times before, and frankly considering I see no evidence that the sin is anything more than extreme inhospitality (I see nothing in the text that labels it sexual) I see nothing wrong with sodomites.
And finally, before you knock lesbians, you need to have a clear discussion with your wife and daughters and nieces and aunts. Statistically speaking, chances are, one of them is.(Dont shoot the messenger)
Frijoles--Furthermore, we have discussed the sin of sodom many many times before, and frankly considering I see no evidence that the sin is anything more than extreme inhospitality (I see nothing in the text that labels it sexual) I see nothing wrong with sodomites.

HughBe--- What a LIAR, you are. As a Bat..Boy you would see nothing wrong with it. However, in the past I've proven that the sin was homosexuality and so you are without excuse and are full of sin.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158619 Jan 14, 2013
bi-Frijoles

Location hidden

#158620 Jan 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--Furthermore, we have discussed the sin of sodom many many times before, and frankly considering I see no evidence that the sin is anything more than extreme inhospitality (I see nothing in the text that labels it sexual) I see nothing wrong with sodomites.
HughBe--- What a LIAR, you are. As a Bat..Boy you would see nothing wrong with it. However, in the past I've proven that the sin was homosexuality and so you are without excuse and are full of sin.
You have proven squat.

Read the Hebrew. Show me the hebrew term for sodomy (i.e. the act). Show how it is the identical term for sodomites (i.e. residents of said geographical entity).

And finally, show me where it says sodomy (the act) is a sin, within the SAME portion of the narrative. Note this is not a necessary precondition for the logic of the above paragraph.

Location hidden

#158621 Jan 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford --TURD,You missed one.
Frijoles---The funny thing is that I get them too. 4 of them
1 from Alex
1 from Muq
1 from the Jamaican
HughBe--- How many times must I tell you that I don't judge the posts of others i.e. with the exception of the occasionally FUNNY?
Why do you allow your Satan to dominate you and to sow more and more LIES and other evil in you?
Why is your appetite for EVIL so great? LYING is EVIL.
Stop protesting. It is unlady like.

besides, is it REALLY a big deal to be falsely assumed, inlight of circumstantial evidence? Is this really an EVIL?

Lighten up, ball less.

Location hidden

#158622 Jan 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
bi-Frijoles
you really need to see a shrink to deal with your predilections.

You and MUQ are beshert on this topic. Both of you see pink elephants where pink elephants do not necessarily exist.
uhuh

Sevilla, Spain

#158623 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I can see a "sick" mind already!!
husband-wife sodomy has always been allowed
as for the mitzvah "Thou shalt not lie with man", it applies to male-male sodomy
a) with sacred male prostitutes (kedeshim) only
b) between Jewish men only - not between a Jew and a gentile
c) in Eretz Yisrael only - not in exile

so yes you are dealing with "sick" minds that refuse to follow mitzvot or even halacha, but rather follow their yetzer ha-Ra
Frijoles wrote:
I see nothing wrong with sodomites
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#158624 Jan 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe-- It NEVER entered my mind to insult anyone
Oh, BS. The fact that you continue to repeat the stereotype and insult over and over again--even though you have been given references to the historical basis of the insult to Jews--means that you meant to and continue to insult others. You posted the stereotype post 3 time again in response to my last post. There can be no question of your intentions since you continue to say it.

Location hidden

#158625 Jan 14, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
as for the mitzvah "Thou shalt not lie with man", it applies to male-male sodomy
so yes you are dealing with "sick" minds that refuse to follow mitzvot or even halacha, but rather follow their yetzer ha-Ra
<quoted text>
I dont know ANY Jew that would agree with all of those.

Location hidden

#158626 Jan 14, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
regarding c)(dotn have time to address a and b now)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_and_customs...
Laws and customs of the Land of Israel in Judaism (Hebrew: &#1502;&#1510;&#14 93;&#1493;&#1514; &#1492;&#1514;&#15 00;&#1493;&#1497;& #1493;&#1514; &#1489;&#1488;&#15 12;&#1509;; translit. Mitzvot Ha'teluyot Be'aretz) are special Jewish laws that apply only to the Land of Israel. According to a standard view, 26 of the 613 mitzvot apply only in the Land of Israel.[1] Overall, the laws and customs may be classified as follows:....

Also, in front of me is a copy of Maimonides Sefer Hamitzvot -- negative commandments p316 #351 - it says NOTHING about eretz yisrael.

And finally,
See "Homosexuality and Halakhah
Traditional sources on homosexuality..."

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Sex_and_...

----------

nothing in ANY of these support your interpretations

Location hidden

#158627 Jan 14, 2013
while we are on the topic of sodomy

To Hughbe:

The Biblical Sources

The basis of the prohibition against homosexual acts derives from two biblical verses in Leviticus:“Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abhorrence”(Leviticus 18:22) and “If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death—their bloodguilt is upon them”(Leviticus 20:13). The Torah considers a homosexual act between two men to be an abhorrent thing (to’evah), punishable by death—a strong prohibition.

The Torah gives no reason for this commandment. Some commentators have looked for a rationale in the story of Sodom, in which the men in the town attempt to rape the visitors to Lot’s house.(See Genesis 19; the word “sodomy” comes from this incident.) However, the occurrence in the story was a case of homosex­ual rape, hardly a legitimate precedent for the kind of consensual homosexual acts we are considering. Others see the root of the prohibition in the verse “No Israelite woman shall be a cult prostitute, nor shall any Israelite man be a cult prostitute”(Deuteronomy 23:18). Cultic prostitution, both hetero&#8209; and homosexual, was a common feature of idolatrous worship in the ancient Near East, but, like the story of Sodom, it is no longer a relevant precedent for modern homosexuality.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Sex_and_...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158628 Jan 14, 2013
Ignorance of the non-gentile "law" is no excuse!

Gone are the days when GENTILE Christians were uneducated and were kept in the dark by the establishment.

They were clueless about the FOREIGN NON-GENTILE books (known as OT)in foreign languages, that were dumped on their heads.

Instead of looking silly (by owing up to illiteracy), they continued to pretend that they knew what they were doing!

As a result the Vile books belonging to FOREIGN NON-GENTILES were glued to the GENTILE who has absolutely no connection with these books!!

Thanks to education and computers, the Christians can ACTUALLY see how Vile these non-gentile books are.

The GENTILES finally realise that the NON GENTILE books are ALIEN to GENTILE culture and were written by a bunch of lying NON-GENTILES who edited/corrected books to turn GOD into a Non-Gentile, tribal racist bigoted sexist ANTI GENTILE mini slave god of NON-GENTILES.

Just look at this for example....

Deuteronomy 23:19 & 20

New International Version (©1984)
Do NOT charge your BROTHER (NON GENTILE) interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest.

You may CHARGE a FOREIGNER(GENTILE!!)interest, but NOT a BROTHER ISRAELITE (RACISM?), so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.(GRAB EVERYTHING...BUILD SETTLEMENTS!!!)

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Do not charge interest on the loans you make to a fellow ISRAELITE (EFFECTIVELY EDIED TO...NON-GENTILE), whether you loan money, or food, or anything else.
You may CHARGE interest to FOREIGNERS (GENTILE), but you may not charge interest to Israelites, so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you do in the land you are about to enter and occupy.(GRAB LAND...AND WEALTH...BUILD MORE SETTLEMENTS!)

International Standard Version (©2012)
"Don't charge interest to your relatives (RACE..!!), whether for money, food, or for anything that has been loaned at interest.
You may charge interest to a FOREIGNER(GENTILE), but don't charge interest to your relatives (NON-GENTILE RACE), so the LORD your God may bless you in everything you undertake in the land that you are about to enter and possess.(POSSESS PALESTINE...AND TRY TO KEEP IT!!! BUILD MORE SETTLEMENTS!!!)

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Never charge another Israelite (EDITED TO MEAN NON-GENTILES...) any interest on money, food, or anything else that is borrowed.
You may charge a foreigner(GENTILE) interest, but not an Israelite. Then the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do once you've entered the land and taken possession of it.(GRAB AND RUN!!!)

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"You shall not charge interest to your COUNTRYMEN(NON GENTILE!!!): interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"You may charge interest to a foreigner (GENTILE), but to your countrymen you shall not charge interest, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess.(TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND...BUILD ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS PRETENDING THE OTHERS ARE BULLIES!!)

TIME TO THROW THE NON-GENTILE BOOKS OUT.
IF CHRISTIANS THROW THESE BOOKS...THEN WE CAN SEE HOW VILE AND ALIEN THE NON-GENTILE BOOKS ARE AND HOW INSIGNIFICANT THEY ARE IN NUMBER!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158629 Jan 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see a "sick" mind already!! The way Freud mixed sex in everything, so would you people add sodomy and lesbian with every male and female.
Well said!
The non-gentiles have a habit of corrupting others by pretending that they favour sinners!
But behind closed doors they hide observing sabbath, getting the sinning Gentile to switch the electric lights on!!!!
The profit by corrupting others while trying to remain "clean" to their tribal racist bigoted sexist antigentile mini slave god.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158630 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU added sodomy with every male and female. I just went out of my way to erase what you might consider "sodomy" from our lexicon due to faulty interpretations of the bible. Pay attention!
Furthermore, I never added Lesbianism to males. So thats your SECOND association. What a mind you must have.
Thirdly, most Kinsey polls have indicated that lesbianism is more popular that perhaps you are comfortable with. Dont blame that FACT on me. Dont make it so personal.
Faulty interpretations?
yeah...Is that your job?
Are you here playing "god" (as correctly pointed out by HughBe), to make lawful, what God made unlawful and to make unlawful, what God made lawful??
Satan is your daddy as Jesus said!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158631 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
and you wonder why I label your reasoning sloppy, Muq?
nobody cares about "your" labels!
you have a huge label on your forehead "reject"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158632 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
On the same wavelength, there is a pattern among truthers and political Islamists to claim that this whole business started with 911.
It didnt.
They neglect to remember the 1993 WTC parking lot bombing.
Christ killers and Christ worshippers unite...except bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is NOT a Christ worshipper...
that makes him a CK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Wed MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Wed MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Tue interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••