Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252930 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158075 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He is threatening you with cotton wool of a "copyright law"??
The sooner the true Christians ditch the "edited"/"corre cted" books of the non-gentiles the better!
The world will then be truly free.
The world will stop assuming that the non-gentiles are superior to the rest of the world.
The Non-gentiles "created" their own tribal racist sexist bigoted anti gentile mini slave god of the nongentiles... and others "bought" that "fabrication" until now!
Time to chuck that antigentile slave minigod of non gentiles, and....
RETURN TO THE WORSHIP OF ALL POWERFUL GOD of ALL CREATION who LOVES ALL CREATION and ALL CREATION HAVE EQUAL ACCESS TO THAT MERCIFUL LOVING GOD.
Peace.
Alex---He is threatening you with cotton wool of a "copyright law"??

HughBe--- If I were in his position I would worry about charges of SLANDER.

Very often he uses words without understanding their meanings. I clearly was quoting, hence the quotation marks. I shall say no more on the matter.

This much I shall say, the greatest enemies of the Jewish people can be found in their very midst. When one can SLANDER his landsman/rabbi or one of US because the TRUTH that the landsman wrote is uncomfortable then an enemy of TRUTH and the rabbi is exposed.

You cannot just F up someones reputation as he did and get away with it. As I have observed in the past the fellow has a CRIMINAL mind.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158076 Jan 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--This "F" is an obsessive compulsive non-gentile defender at any cost.
HughBe--That may be so but he is much more, he is EVIL. He SLANDERS and VILIFIES a well known and well respected rabbi and academian i.e. Rabbi Raphael. See below.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history FABRICATED the information that he wrote?
.
Frijoles---Um...YES
----------
Read more about the rabbi's credentials.
Note the following things about him.
1.He is a top JEWISH HISTORIAN.
2. He is a RABBI
3. He is a PROFESSOR of Judaic Studies
4. He is an EDITOR of the American Jewish History. He has been its EDITOR for a long time. Note,"For the last generation he has been the EDITOR"
5. "He is the AUTHOR of many books on Jews and Judaism in America"
6. He is a JEW
7. He is a MAN and not a BOY like our boy.
Now, Frijoles, the serpent, SLANDERS and VILIFIES the man because he dares to write that which he knows to be true. If I were the man I would seek legal recourse against Frijoles.
For Frijoles to ACCUSE this highly respected and well known rabbi of FABRICATING the things that he wrote is special and LOW.
"Rabbi Raphael is both a rabbi and a TOP historian of Jewish history. For the last generation he has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish History.
He is the Nathan and Sophia Gumenick Professor of Judaic Studies, Professor of Religion, and Chair, Department of Religion, The College of William and Mary, and a Visiting Fellow of Wolfson College, Oxford University.
He, and a visiting professor at Brown University, the University of Pittsburgh, HUC-JIR, UCLA, and Case Western Reserve University. He came to The College of William and Mary in 1989 after 20 years at Ohio State University. He is the AUTHOR of many books on Jews and Judaism in America, and his most recent publication (with his wife Linda Schermer Raphael) is When Night Fell: An Anthology of Holocaust Short Stories (Rutgers University Press, 1999). He is now writing Judaism in America for the Contemporary American Series of Columbia University Press. Visit him at the website of his synagoge, Bet Aviv, in Columbia, Maryland.
I can see it HughBe. They will ditch those who expose them. Telling people take "meds" is their sickness.

But let us ask them this question..
-- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?

AND hope the answer from Frijoles is---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!

GSM...!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158077 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it HughBe. They will ditch those who expose them. Telling people take "meds" is their sickness.
But let us ask them this question..
-- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?
AND hope the answer from Frijoles is---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
GSM...!!
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?

HughBe--- Good question.

My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#158079 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?
You have never criticised that bstd..
That sows you are no better than him.
Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158080 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.
Alex---Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?
You have never criticised that bstd..
That sows you are no better than him.

Eric---Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.

HughBe--- I see no link between your "Wait, that's not what Hugh said" and what Alex wrote above.

Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe--- Support. Quote me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158081 Jan 9, 2013
Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe--- I am still waiting for your "CORRECTED" quote of my words.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#158082 Jan 9, 2013
Well, did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it remained silent thereon? Did the New Testament support slavery because Paul sent a slave back to his master (contrary to Mosaic law)? Did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it told the slaves to obey their masters as they would obey Jesus--their "man-g-d" (to quote Alex)?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158083 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
Well, did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it remained silent thereon? Did the New Testament support slavery because Paul sent a slave back to his master (contrary to Mosaic law)? Did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it told the slaves to obey their masters as they would obey Jesus--their "man-g-d" (to quote Alex)?
First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.

Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe--- I am still waiting for your "CORRECTED" quote of my words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158084 Jan 9, 2013
time wasting I shall be back later.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#158085 Jan 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.
Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.
HughBe--- I am still waiting for your "CORRECTED" quote of my words.
I wasn't quoting you I was paraphrasing you. It's what you told us all on Monday. These are the 3 examples I gave as to why the New Testament promoted slavery; and you told me that that wasn't so.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#158086 Jan 9, 2013
Inpatient little cuss, isn't he.

Don't let the door hit you in the tush on the way out.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158087 Jan 9, 2013
every time G-D has given this story of the physical creation. the whole world, has forever denied being here in IT. and it is obvious, this is not the first or the last time, HaShem is going to give it all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158088 Jan 9, 2013
all this worlds denial, of being here in TheStory of Creation. is only going to result, in the deluvian actually happening just again. just like it did all the other times, because of all the nobodies here in TheTorah while it is Happening.

congradulations! o-world you, all just murdered all of your grandchildren again. becaue of all you, nobodies here in this story of the physical creation. and after thousands and thousands of other third and fourth times. do not even try to tell me, G-D can't do this all over again. because of all your mental errors in witchraft causing idolatry.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158089 Jan 9, 2013
this world has again, done everything possible to keep us all out of GanEden. so why should any of you, be supprized. supprized with all the hell and death today, in this world denouncing the truth.

and unless you are all, physically born again by me and your same grandmother. then none of you, shall ever exist ever again. but since oblivion is your mo, i have no objections to you all going there. i can do without all your, lying talking critter acts.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158090 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
Inpatient little cuss, isn't he.
Don't let the door hit you in the tush on the way out.
Notice the writing style....F-I-B..all similar!
Same person or similar persons..lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158091 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.
What has that got to do with my repsonse to your sarky comments:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really enjoying sitting back seeing how the allegiances form and disintergrate on here. It's extremely amusing.

To which I said:
Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?
You have never criticised that bstd..
That sows you are no better than him.
HughBe on the other hand KNOWS you folks corrupted God's words.
No DECENT God would play slave to only one group/race/tribe.
Your masters created such an antigentile mini slave god.
its time we dump such biased deities and embrace the TRUE GOD who LOVES ALL Creation equally and allows ALL creation equal access.

Take a FRESH pair of glasses...READ your books!! Do they look like God gave them to you? lol...these were edited/corrected by liars.
Time to stop promoting such a dreadful deity.
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158092 Jan 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?
HughBe--- Good question.
My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?
We are waiting for non-gentile F to say:
---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
HASHEM

Purfleet, UK

#158093 Jan 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
every time G-D has given this story of the physical creation. the whole world, has forever denied being here in IT. and it is obvious, this is not the first or the last time, HaShem is going to give it all.
Jimmie, who told you, you are Adam? I never came to tell this lie to you, so don't say I told you so. I curse you and your mate.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#158094 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What has that got to do with my repsonse to your sarky comments:
Well, Alex, to tell you the truth, I don't read more than 1% of the tripe that is spewed by either you or Buford. I do read a lot of Hugh's stuff; although some is skimmed. And, I was addressing Hugh's statements and not your or Buford's in my initial post. Once you interceded, I made an honest comment on how I see things.

You, BMZ and Buford have been going at it for quite some time. Almost all that is said is uncivil--on both sides. At one time Hugh and you were going round and round and now the allegiance has changed.

People make a living out of commenting on the social milieu. I was but doing the same. I haven't taken a position for or against either you or Buford, except to think that sometimes you both act childish. Since I haven't taken a position against you with Buford, does that mean I support you?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158095 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Alex, to tell you the truth, I don't read more than 1% of the tripe that is spewed by either you or Buford. I do read a lot of Hugh's stuff; although some is skimmed. And, I was addressing Hugh's statements and not your or Buford's in my initial post. Once you interceded, I made an honest comment on how I see things.
You, BMZ and Buford have been going at it for quite some time. Almost all that is said is uncivil--on both sides. At one time Hugh and you were going round and round and now the allegiance has changed.
People make a living out of commenting on the social milieu. I was but doing the same. I haven't taken a position for or against either you or Buford, except to think that sometimes you both act childish. Since I haven't taken a position against you with Buford, does that mean I support you?
There is no tripe.
It's tripe because you are in denial eric.
READ your books!!
Do they look like books written by unbiased people? NO!
So please stop deluding yourself.
God will NEVER suck up to just one group of people!
Just look at good old judah...where did he suddenly make his appearance...how come other 11 tribes were coincidentally wiped off....
how come the GOD of multi-universes...becomes..god of jacob...and then of judah??lol...
The open seceret is this:
Non-gentiles "know" that they are the only favoured people of god!
No REAL God will be like that.
Therefore, non-gentiles have made up their own tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, antigentile slave god of non-gentiles!
Just READ the opening of genesis...your minigod curses woman!
You know why?
it was OBVIOUSLY cooked up by a sexist male chauvinistic pig and NOT GOD!!
It is time for reality check...chuck the lies out and embrace the TRUE GOD of ALL CREATION, WHO ALLOWS ACCESS TO ALL CREATION ON EQUAL TERMS BECAUSE THE TRUE GOD IS MERCIFUL.
THANK YOU...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun 7 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun 1 Hostis Publicus 24
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr '16 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
More from around the web