Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,974

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157871 Jan 7, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Who decides whether the Greek word that is transliterated as "doulos" should be understood to mean "servant" as opposed to "slave?"
Now, you can see why I always consider Greek language UNFIT and POOR for a scripture.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157875 Jan 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
That was rude!!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

It was an academic question. HughBe is black, and lives in Jamaica. Chances are that he's a descendant of a slave or of slaves who arrived centuries ago by boat, not that Ancestry.com would help in his case.
bmz wrote:
Must have been Jesus. Full name could have been Jesus Ben Abba.
Jesus ben Joseph.
bmz wrote:
And don't tell me that all slaves sold, auctioned and bought in America and Europe, were Muslims. OK?
Thanks
Who ever said that all or even any of the SLAVES out of Africa were Muslim? Muslims were more often than not the slave TRADERS.

See: The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans, The Untold Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157876 Jan 8, 2013
My dear Buford, I find your approach on the matter of slavery to be unbalanced and bizarre and indeed it cast very serious doubts about your claim to be associated with Christianity.

Someone with Christian roots like you and someone that started training to be a Christian priest should exhibit far more objectivity than you do. What I see based on when I entered the exchanges are bias, cover-up and nastiness.

Your words tell me that you are a Judahite and NOT a Christian as you are willing to criticize Christianity and Islam but not Judaism. I am not aware of any criticism of Judaism on your part and your current words which follow only reinforces my point.

Why are you so anti-Islam? What have the Muslims done to you, Buford?

Follow closely and see your wretched self. Note the post numbers as they give the chronology.

Post 157735--

Buford --What is clear to me is that Braindead Muslim Zealot (bmz) MUST attack "biblical Jesus" as a way of deflecting critical attention away from the amply-documented-by-MUSLIMS murderous and thieving and enslaving ways of his preferred "prophet" Mohammad.

HughBe--- Christians have done evil to others and to their fellow Christians.
Others who appear or make out themselves to be virgins have also done great evil.

Let us FORGIVE and move on.

(I HughBe introduced or pointed out that Christians have done EVIL when YOUR focus was on Muslims)

Post157743

Christians were involved in the African slave trade based on what they knew from Paul and his advice to Philemon, but the very idea of one human owning another eventually became repugnant. Muslims have also been involved in the African slave trade, based on what they knew from Mohammad's own enslavements of captives from his myriad attacks on "disbelievers," but the idea of Muslims owning "disbelievers" never became repugnant to Muslims; it became unfeasible in the face of western Christian opposition.

(HughBe- note your approach you speak about Christians and Muslims.)

Post 157750

HughBe---Christians were NOT the only ones who were involved in the African slave trade.

Buford---YOU did not respond directly to that point but in 157753 you said "The legality of slavery in Islam, together with the example of the Prophet Muhammad, who himself bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves, may explain why slavery persisted until the 19th century in many place"

(Again your OBSESSION and unbalanced approach with respect to Islam. My post was not about Islam YOU went back to it)

Post 157772

Buford --You asked me to "Share the words of Paul that you speak of," and I posted the link to Phileomon. If you can't figure out the SLAVERY angle, then I can't help you, but I will give you a big hint: see vss. 15 and 16!

HughBe---Are you aware that the word is translated as SERVANT 120 times in the KJV and only 6 times as bond and 1 time as bondman?

Slavery is NOT being promoted.

Buford--(the former Christian) The FACT of the matter is that for centuries Christians saw no problem at all with slavery and referred to Phileomon as justification.

(So this Christian/Buford has no problem pointing out the EVIL ways of Christians and Muslims but not Judahites. Why?)

To now because space is limited.

Post 157864

HughBe--good night and tomorrow I shall share the Judaic role in African slave trade or the role of Judahites in Slavery.

Buford--To prove what? That you are right to despise "Judahites?"
What is your African name? I mean, what was your family name before your ancestor was bought and renamed?

(Note this Christian response to the idea that I shall show the Judaic role in African Slave Trade. Note the MOCK,"What is your African name etc". How does that fit in. I have NEVER thought about the name of my African ancestors. But alas RACISM and anti-blacks sentiments have to surface out of this "Christian". I think the chap is a Judahite.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157877 Jan 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was rude!
Must have been Jesus. Full name could have been Jesus Ben Abba.
And don't tell me that all slaves sold, auctioned and bought in America and Europe, were Muslims. OK?
Thanks!
Jews were involved in slavery BUT it was the RELIGION called Judaism that Justified and supported their involvement. So, Judaism is the KEY. If the religion did not promote slavery then Jews would not have been involved.

Also, if Judaism was not supportive of Slavery and if EVIL men did not twist the teachings of Judaism then Jews would not have been involved in the Slave Trade.

Judaism is the KEY. It teaches DECEPTION and LIES. Just look at Eric and Frijoles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157878 Jan 8, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>To prove what? That you are right to despise "Judahites?"
What is your African name? I mean, what was your family name before your ancestor was bought and renamed?
Racist, rude, inappropriate and anti-blacks are words that capture YOU and your comment.

Your comment simply does not FIT into the conversation. It certainly originated in the cesspool of your heart and mind. You are a DECEIVER and a HATER of TRUTH.

I believe that you are a Judahite.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157879 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Back then there was no Italy, therefore no Italians.
At the time there were Romans. but even if they did it, or Vikings or the ancestors of a psychotic in London, what matter? The faults of ancestors cannot fall to their descedants.
The RCC is not Italian, but Vatican.
After reading your nonsense, that in no way explain the cruelty of your prophet against the Jews, I am wondering if you have been using your pills lately, mr. gentile?
Ignorant fool.
According to those who promote the non-gentile fallguy mangod, who appeared to have died for the sins of gentiles, sin does pass on to descendants!
Secondly, Vatican stems from Italian/Roman melting pot!
The non-gentiles claim that Italians killed the gentile mangod.
Who killed him?
Are the Italians the REAL Christ killers according to the non-gentiles?!!
Is that why Gentile Italian RCC made sure millions of non-gentiles ended up dead?
History of Vatican City: This has always been an important area for the Holy See.
Prior to 1860 most of Central ITALY was governed by the PAPAL States of which the POPE was THE HEAD. Their lands were protected by hired mercenaries and international armies!!!
By 1860, however, most of the Papal states had been absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy with the city of ROME last to capitulate in 1870.
In 1929 the Lateran Treaty allowed the State of the Vatican City to be formed, and thenceforth RULES BY the Bishop of ROME - the Pope.
Colonic fool needs a grey cell irrigation.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157880 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist, rude, inappropriate and anti-blacks are words that capture YOU and your comment.
Your comment simply does not FIT into the conversation. It certainly originated in the cesspool of your heart and mind. You are a DECEIVER and a HATER of TRUTH.
Speaking of inappropriate, this would be a good time to stop using your private vocabulary of denigrations and call us Jews as Jews.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157881 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were involved in slavery BUT it was the RELIGION called Judaism that Justified and supported their involvement. So, Judaism is the KEY. If the religion did not promote slavery then Jews would not have been involved.
Also, if Judaism was not supportive of Slavery and if EVIL men did not twist the teachings of Judaism then Jews would not have been involved in the Slave Trade.
Judaism is the KEY. It teaches DECEPTION and LIES. Just look at Eric and Frijoles.
Yet again you make some valid points HughBe.
Many learned Christians and Ex Christians realised this a "short" while ago.
We have been forced to carry "edited"/"corre cted"/"corrupted " non-gentile books that have no relevance to Gentiles.

Strictly speaking we cannot blame today's non-gentiles who have been brain washed into believing that they are the only "favoured" lot. They can callously pss usury on to gentiles while it is forbidden among non-gentiles. The non-gentiles don't even think twice about getting the poor gentile to work on Sabbath because they "know" that the gentiles will not enter their Lord's kingdom/assembly or even the WC!

The books were certainly corrupted (sorry...edited...corrrected) by non-gentiles who promote a biased, bigoted, sexist, racist, tribal anti-gentile mini slave god of non-gentiles.

Like BMZ said earlier...Gentile "Christianity" is slowly disbanding itself.

It cannot survive if it were to cling to the "edited/corrected" non-gentile books and if it chooses not to challenge Paul's claims.

There is a huge difference between non-gentile Judaism and Gentile Christianity.

Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157882 Jan 8, 2013
If they can call us Gentiles...why can't we call them non-gentiles.
That clarifies a heck a lot.
We can then begin to understand each other...we can start on some decent equal footing ..instead of believing some nonsense written by a bunch of bigots who try to own God for themselves.
Yes, GENTILES....NON GENTILES..
LOVELY AND POLITICALLY PERFECT.

NON-GENTILES....on one side.(Hopefully not claiming that their books speak the truth)!
GENTILES....The REST of the WORLD on the other side!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157883 Jan 8, 2013
JEW....hmmmm....pretty derisory (If I type "You JEW"... the topix system warns me....of inappropriate language!!

Judaite...may be?

But NON-GENTILE is SO SO...VERY ELEGANT....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157884 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of inappropriate, this would be a good time to stop using your private vocabulary of denigrations and call us Jews as Jews.
Look here DECEIVER, your deception will not work with me.

Using you as an example, you are a Jew, a Judahite/member of Judaism and a BB. When I am talking about you and your religion I shall call you a Judahite. When I am talking about your sexual habits I shall call you a BB.

Many many JEWS are NOT a part of your CORRUPTED religion and the religion and the people are NOT the same thing. YOUR masters and you have promoted the idea that they are the same in order to MISLEAD and to DECEIVE among other things. However, these schemes cannot work in ANY court that is not controlled by your brain-dead deceptive masters.

Decency and HONEST tell people that the RELIGION called Judaism does NOT equate to the Jewish people it NEVER was and it shall NEVER be.

The Israelites/Jews had their name and IDENTITY before God gave them the law and LONG before your god-men gave them their CORRUPTED teachings and in so doing SUPPLANTED,in their microscopic minds, their Creator.

I truly look forward to the day when you and your CRIMINAL minded kind are CHARGED by the Jewish people for CRIMES against humanity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157885 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
If they can call us Gentiles...why can't we call them non-gentiles.
That clarifies a heck a lot.
We can then begin to understand each other...we can start on some decent equal footing ..instead of believing some nonsense written by a bunch of bigots who try to own God for themselves.
Yes, GENTILES....NON GENTILES..
LOVELY AND POLITICALLY PERFECT.
NON-GENTILES....on one side.(Hopefully not claiming that their books speak the truth)!
GENTILES....The REST of the WORLD on the other side!!
Alex---If they can call us Gentiles...why can't we call them non-gentiles.

HughBe--- The reasons why your point poses a problem are because of HATE of non-Jews, a misguided sense of Superiority over non-Jews, DISHONESTY and pure NASTINESS.

If there are Gentiles you MUST of necessity have non-Gentiles and ANY honest person will acknowledge this. Don't expect the Judahite to acknowledge this as he is taught to LIE, DECEIVE, DENY truth and tear down his betters.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157886 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have pretty well summed up that lying creep of a
Non-Gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford who is a cancerous barnacle on the backs of Topix readers.

Here you can see his hypocrisy come through....!!!
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
<quoted text>
I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.
HughBe wrote:
2. Share the words of Paul that you speak of.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...

HughBe wrote:
3. Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?

****I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****

AGAIN....

"I'M NOT A TANACH SCHOLAR. ASK FRIJOLES OR ERIC"!!!!!!!!!!

This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
AND YET....when it comes to Non Gentiles he surrenders...
saying "i am not a tanach scholar"!!

This lying Bstd by deriding Islam and Prophet therefore "claims" that he is a Quran scholar, right?!!!

Now that says it all!!!!!!

He is a disgusting typical two faced worst form of a non-gentile.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157887 Jan 8, 2013
Buford wrote:
Jesus ben Joseph.
Wrong!

Joseph was not his Father!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157888 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again you make some valid points HughBe.
Many learned Christians and Ex Christians realised this a "short" while ago.
We have been forced to carry "edited"/"corre cted"/"corrupted " non-gentile books that have no relevance to Gentiles.
Strictly speaking we cannot blame today's non-gentiles who have been brain washed into believing that they are the only "favoured" lot. They can callously pss usury on to gentiles while it is forbidden among non-gentiles. The non-gentiles don't even think twice about getting the poor gentile to work on Sabbath because they "know" that the gentiles will not enter their Lord's kingdom/assembly or even the WC!
The books were certainly corrupted (sorry...edited...corrrected) by non-gentiles who promote a biased, bigoted, sexist, racist, tribal anti-gentile mini slave god of non-gentiles.
Like BMZ said earlier...Gentile "Christianity" is slowly disbanding itself.
It cannot survive if it were to cling to the "edited/corrected" non-gentile books and if it chooses not to challenge Paul's claims.
There is a huge difference between non-gentile Judaism and Gentile Christianity.
Peace.
Alex, I am NOT into the covering up for anybody or any group. I find that Buford criticizes Islam and Christianity quite easily but have a difficulty saying one FACTUAL word against Judaism.

I find it odd and VERY bizarre given that the fellow claims to have Christian roots and even started training to be a CHRISTIAN priest.

I think the chap is a Judahite or a totally DECEIVED C-sucker.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157889 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have pretty well summed up that lying creep of a
Non-Gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford who is a cancerous barnacle on the backs of Topix readers.
Here you can see his hypocrisy come through....!!!
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:
2. Share the words of Paul that you speak of.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...
HughBe wrote:
3. Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?
****I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****
AGAIN....
"I'M NOT A TANACH SCHOLAR. ASK FRIJOLES OR ERIC"!!!!!!!!!!
This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
This lying Bstd by deriding Islam and Prophet therefore "claims" that he is a Quran scholar, right?!!!
Now that says it all!!!!!!
He is a disgusting typical two faced worst form of a non-gentile.
HUghBe-- Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?

Buford--I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****

Alex--This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...

HughBe-- Of course he was lying. He has no difficulty finding and quoting scriptures when it suits him and yet he does not know about SLAVERY in the Tanach.

He certainly fits the behaviour pattern of the Judahites who have declared themselves. He is LYING, UNBALANCED and have very little by way of TRUTH in him. He is also a RACIST as the other two are and more so Eric. Frijoles is more of a big boy in mind than a racist.

Location hidden

#157890 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here DECEIVER, your deception will not work with me.
Using you as an example, you are a Jew, a Judahite/member of Judaism and a BB. When I am talking about you and your religion I shall call you a Judahite. When I am talking about your sexual habits I shall call you a BB.
Many many JEWS are NOT a part of your CORRUPTED religion and the religion and the people are NOT the same thing. YOUR masters and you have promoted the idea that they are the same in order to MISLEAD and to DECEIVE among other things. However, these schemes cannot work in ANY court that is not controlled by your brain-dead deceptive masters.
Decency and HONEST tell people that the RELIGION called Judaism does NOT equate to the Jewish people it NEVER was and it shall NEVER be.
The Israelites/Jews had their name and IDENTITY before God gave them the law and LONG before your god-men gave them their CORRUPTED teachings and in so doing SUPPLANTED,in their microscopic minds, their Creator.
I truly look forward to the day when you and your CRIMINAL minded kind are CHARGED by the Jewish people for CRIMES against humanity.
Your private vocabulary does not impress me.

Call us Jews or suffer being called a hater.

This is among the stupidest of all your ideas to date.

Location hidden

#157891 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HUghBe-- Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?
Buford--I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****
Alex--This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
HughBe-- Of course he was lying. He has no difficulty finding and quoting scriptures when it suits him and yet he does not know about SLAVERY in the Tanach.
He certainly fits the behaviour pattern of the Judahites who have declared themselves. He is LYING, UNBALANCED and have very little by way of TRUTH in him. He is also a RACIST as the other two are and more so Eric. Frijoles is more of a big boy in mind than a racist.
Its funny how you isolate three of the more rational-logical beings here and then deride them.

What does that say about your own personality?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157892 Jan 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you can see why I always consider Greek language UNFIT and POOR for a scripture.
Quran was originally written in a arabic dialect, and in modern time it was translated into many languages by many muslim scholars.

When one comes to see how a specific verse is translated in a specific english, say English, one can note sometimes that certain words are translated with a word and in another trnaslation made by another scholar are translated with different words.

How does one know that that specific word should be understood with a word rather than another of different meaning? It's all arbitrary.

I guess you can add arabic as one of those languages UNFIT and POOR for a scripture.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#157893 Jan 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Joseph was not his Father!
Care to discuss your statement that Yoseph was not Yahusha's physical father?

Romans 1:3

3 concerning His Son Yahusha Messiah our Master, who was born of the
(seed) of David according to the flesh,

Seed: Greek

4690. sperma sper'-mah from 4687; something sown, i.e. seed (including the male "sperm"); by implication, offspring; specially, a remnant (figuratively, as if kept over for planting):--issue, seed.

Hebrews 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the (seed) of Abraham.

Deuteronomy 18:18

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Galatians 4:4

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, Yahuah sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Leviticus 15:16-18

16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

18 The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 25 -Persephone- 2
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE