Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253562 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157885 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
If they can call us Gentiles...why can't we call them non-gentiles.
That clarifies a heck a lot.
We can then begin to understand each other...we can start on some decent equal footing ..instead of believing some nonsense written by a bunch of bigots who try to own God for themselves.
Yes, GENTILES....NON GENTILES..
LOVELY AND POLITICALLY PERFECT.
NON-GENTILES....on one side.(Hopefully not claiming that their books speak the truth)!
GENTILES....The REST of the WORLD on the other side!!
Alex---If they can call us Gentiles...why can't we call them non-gentiles.

HughBe--- The reasons why your point poses a problem are because of HATE of non-Jews, a misguided sense of Superiority over non-Jews, DISHONESTY and pure NASTINESS.

If there are Gentiles you MUST of necessity have non-Gentiles and ANY honest person will acknowledge this. Don't expect the Judahite to acknowledge this as he is taught to LIE, DECEIVE, DENY truth and tear down his betters.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157886 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist, rude, inappropriate and anti-blacks are words that capture YOU and your comment.
Your comment simply does not FIT into the conversation. It certainly originated in the cesspool of your heart and mind. You are a DECEIVER and a HATER of TRUTH.
I believe that you are a Judahite.
You have pretty well summed up that lying creep of a
Non-Gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford who is a cancerous barnacle on the backs of Topix readers.

Here you can see his hypocrisy come through....!!!
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
<quoted text>
I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.
HughBe wrote:
2. Share the words of Paul that you speak of.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...

HughBe wrote:
3. Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?

****I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****

AGAIN....

"I'M NOT A TANACH SCHOLAR. ASK FRIJOLES OR ERIC"!!!!!!!!!!

This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
AND YET....when it comes to Non Gentiles he surrenders...
saying "i am not a tanach scholar"!!

This lying Bstd by deriding Islam and Prophet therefore "claims" that he is a Quran scholar, right?!!!

Now that says it all!!!!!!

He is a disgusting typical two faced worst form of a non-gentile.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157887 Jan 8, 2013
Buford wrote:
Jesus ben Joseph.
Wrong!

Joseph was not his Father!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157888 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again you make some valid points HughBe.
Many learned Christians and Ex Christians realised this a "short" while ago.
We have been forced to carry "edited"/"corre cted"/"corrupted " non-gentile books that have no relevance to Gentiles.
Strictly speaking we cannot blame today's non-gentiles who have been brain washed into believing that they are the only "favoured" lot. They can callously pss usury on to gentiles while it is forbidden among non-gentiles. The non-gentiles don't even think twice about getting the poor gentile to work on Sabbath because they "know" that the gentiles will not enter their Lord's kingdom/assembly or even the WC!
The books were certainly corrupted (sorry...edited...corrrected) by non-gentiles who promote a biased, bigoted, sexist, racist, tribal anti-gentile mini slave god of non-gentiles.
Like BMZ said earlier...Gentile "Christianity" is slowly disbanding itself.
It cannot survive if it were to cling to the "edited/corrected" non-gentile books and if it chooses not to challenge Paul's claims.
There is a huge difference between non-gentile Judaism and Gentile Christianity.
Peace.
Alex, I am NOT into the covering up for anybody or any group. I find that Buford criticizes Islam and Christianity quite easily but have a difficulty saying one FACTUAL word against Judaism.

I find it odd and VERY bizarre given that the fellow claims to have Christian roots and even started training to be a CHRISTIAN priest.

I think the chap is a Judahite or a totally DECEIVED C-sucker.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157889 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-Gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford who is a cancerous barnacle on the backs of Topix readers.
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:
HughBe wrote:
AGAIN....
This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
This lying Bstd by deriding Islam and Prophet therefore "claims" that he is a Quran scholar, right?!!!
HUghBe-- Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?

Buford--I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****

Alex--This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...

HughBe-- Of course he was lying. He has no difficulty finding and quoting scriptures when it suits him and yet he does not know about SLAVERY in the Tanach.

He certainly fits the behaviour pattern of the Judahites who have declared themselves. He is LYING, UNBALANCED and have very little by way of TRUTH in him. He is also a RACIST as the other two are and more so Eric. Frijoles is more of a big boy in mind than a racist.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157890 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here DECEIVER, your deception will not work with me.
Using you as an example, you are a Jew, a Judahite/member of Judaism and a BB. When I am talking about you and your religion I shall call you a Judahite. When I am talking about your sexual habits I shall call you a BB.
Many many JEWS are NOT a part of your CORRUPTED religion and the religion and the people are NOT the same thing. YOUR masters and you have promoted the idea that they are the same in order to MISLEAD and to DECEIVE among other things. However, these schemes cannot work in ANY court that is not controlled by your brain-dead deceptive masters.
Decency and HONEST tell people that the RELIGION called Judaism does NOT equate to the Jewish people it NEVER was and it shall NEVER be.
The Israelites/Jews had their name and IDENTITY before God gave them the law and LONG before your god-men gave them their CORRUPTED teachings and in so doing SUPPLANTED,in their microscopic minds, their Creator.
I truly look forward to the day when you and your CRIMINAL minded kind are CHARGED by the Jewish people for CRIMES against humanity.
Your private vocabulary does not impress me.

Call us Jews or suffer being called a hater.

This is among the stupidest of all your ideas to date.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157891 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HUghBe-- Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?
Buford--I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****
Alex--This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
HughBe-- Of course he was lying. He has no difficulty finding and quoting scriptures when it suits him and yet he does not know about SLAVERY in the Tanach.
He certainly fits the behaviour pattern of the Judahites who have declared themselves. He is LYING, UNBALANCED and have very little by way of TRUTH in him. He is also a RACIST as the other two are and more so Eric. Frijoles is more of a big boy in mind than a racist.
Its funny how you isolate three of the more rational-logical beings here and then deride them.

What does that say about your own personality?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157892 Jan 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you can see why I always consider Greek language UNFIT and POOR for a scripture.
Quran was originally written in a arabic dialect, and in modern time it was translated into many languages by many muslim scholars.

When one comes to see how a specific verse is translated in a specific english, say English, one can note sometimes that certain words are translated with a word and in another trnaslation made by another scholar are translated with different words.

How does one know that that specific word should be understood with a word rather than another of different meaning? It's all arbitrary.

I guess you can add arabic as one of those languages UNFIT and POOR for a scripture.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#157893 Jan 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
Joseph was not his Father!
Care to discuss your statement that Yoseph was not Yahusha's physical father?

Romans 1:3

3 concerning His Son Yahusha Messiah our Master, who was born of the
(seed) of David according to the flesh,

Seed: Greek

4690. sperma sper'-mah from 4687; something sown, i.e. seed (including the male "sperm"); by implication, offspring; specially, a remnant (figuratively, as if kept over for planting):--issue, seed.

Hebrews 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the (seed) of Abraham.

Deuteronomy 18:18

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Galatians 4:4

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, Yahuah sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Leviticus 15:16-18

16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

18 The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157894 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Us who, LEGIONS?

Call me whatever you wish because whatever you say will come from your lying deceptive masters and your father/Satan.

You are an ADVERSARY of God, truth and decency.

Location hidden

#157895 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool.
According to those who promote the non-gentile fallguy mangod, who appeared to have died for the sins of gentiles, sin does pass on to descendants!
Secondly, Vatican stems from Italian/Roman melting pot!
The non-gentiles claim that Italians killed the gentile mangod.
Who killed him?
Are the Italians the REAL Christ killers according to the non-gentiles?!!
Is that why Gentile Italian RCC made sure millions of non-gentiles ended up dead?
History of Vatican City: This has always been an important area for the Holy See.
Prior to 1860 most of Central ITALY was governed by the PAPAL States of which the POPE was THE HEAD. Their lands were protected by hired mercenaries and international armies!!!
By 1860, however, most of the Papal states had been absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy with the city of ROME last to capitulate in 1870.
In 1929 the Lateran Treaty allowed the State of the Vatican City to be formed, and thenceforth RULES BY the Bishop of ROME - the Pope.
Colonic fool needs a grey cell irrigation.
I found uselss to answer to this post since the previous one you have answered still blast your sht.

So, I can see you still haven't the money for the pills you need so bad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157896 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how you isolate three of the more rational-logical beings here and then deride them.
Frijoles---Its funny how you isolate three of the more rational-logical beings here and then deride them.

HughBe--- woe onto you EVIL doer who calls irrational rational, illogical logical and who calls good evil and evil good.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157897 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex, I am NOT into the covering up for anybody or any group. I find that Buford criticizes Islam and Christianity quite easily but have a difficulty saying one FACTUAL word against Judaism.
I find it odd and VERY bizarre given that the fellow claims to have Christian roots and even started training to be a CHRISTIAN priest.
I think the chap is a Judahite or a totally DECEIVED C-sucker.
I agree HughBe. He is a liar and definitely NOT a Christian.
We may have minor or even major differences but if we are sincere about our views and respectful of others, we can come to some understanding even if it means to agree to differ without being nasty.
But people like non-gentile BU(tteredButtTurdLick)ford are the lowest of the low.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157898 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I found uselss to answer to this post since the previous one you have answered still blast your sht.
So, I can see you still haven't the money for the pills you need so bad.
Ignorant fool.
Who killed Christ?
The italians or the non-gentiles?
Answer the question you "little killer of queens english"..lol

READ...learn English...and then...READ again...

Ignorant fool.
According to those who promote the non-gentile fallguy mangod, who appeared to have died for the sins of gentiles, sin does pass on to descendants!
Secondly, Vatican stems from Italian/Roman melting pot!
The non-gentiles claim that Italians killed the gentile mangod.
Who killed him?
Are the Italians the REAL Christ killers according to the non-gentiles?!!
Is that why Gentile Italian RCC made sure millions of non-gentiles ended up dead?
History of Vatican City: This has always been an important area for the Holy See.
Prior to 1860 most of Central ITALY was governed by the PAPAL States of which the POPE was THE HEAD. Their lands were protected by hired mercenaries and international armies!!!
By 1860, however, most of the Papal states had been absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy with the city of ROME last to capitulate in 1870.
In 1929 the Lateran Treaty allowed the State of the Vatican City to be formed, and thenceforth RULES BY the Bishop of ROME - the Pope.
Colonic fool needs a grey cell irrigation.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157899 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let's hear it for the Muslims and Christians!!
Please tell it to the non-gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford....

"suffer being called a hater"!

So only those who "hurt" the sensitivities of non-gentiles can SUFFER being haters?

Poetic licence or what!

Location hidden

#157900 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:
AGAIN....
LOL

So now to find anything about slavery in Tanach one has to be a scholar of it? LMAO

If you ever read the Tanakh it should be easy to pick what it was asked.

You, as an ex-priest should have READ and STUDIED, the entire Bible, Tanakh included. And as easily as quickly you should have found what was asked to.

That's the thousandth proof that your claim to be an ex-priest is a colossal BS.

To give you a hint you can start to search on Exodus 21st.

By the way Frijoles and Eric are not scholars of Tanakh, nor I am, but I understand that for you, anyone who read the Bible is a scholar of it. LOL

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157901 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree HughBe. He is a liar and definitely NOT a Christian.
We may have minor or even major differences but if we are sincere about our views and respectful of others, we can come to some understanding even if it means to agree to differ without being nasty.
But people like non-gentile BU(tteredButtTurdLick)ford are the lowest of the low.
Alex--But people like non-gentile BU(tteredButtTurdLick)ford are the lowest of the low.

HughBe---Indeed he is like his fellow deceivers and self-deceivers.

Is it logical and rational that someone will easily criticize his OWN religion and then take great offense to the idea of exposing the involvement of others in the same evil? NO

Is it rational, logical or balanced to look at some and not all who have done a wrong? NO.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157902 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?????????

Despite your one track "agenda" and your sarcasm, I have had some respect for Eric and you.

BUT.....if you claim that, Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford the asslicker of non-gentiles who posing as "Christian" is rational, then you are at risk of joining the "morons"!

You three work together...and that has been obivous since day one!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157903 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
So now to find anything about slavery in Tanach one has to be a scholar of it? LMAO
You, as an ex-priest should have READ and STUDIED, the entire Bible, Tanakh included. And as easily as quickly you should have found what was asked to.
That's the thousandth proof that your claim to be an ex-priest is a colossal BS.
By the way Frijoles and Eric are not scholars of Tanakh, nor I am, but I understand that for you, anyone who read the Bible is a scholar of it. LOL
You are an uneducated moron who is turning out to be a waste of time and a needless distraction.
You REALLY ought to go back to LOWER Kindergarten.
Idiot!

Your sheer lack of comprehension is making you look a complete and utter PRATTTTT and a half....

Go back and read what I posted and if still NOT sure...then ask HUGHBE.
He will put you right!

Ruddy fool....

THIS IS WHAT I POSTED...and I was referring to your pal Bu(tteredButtTurdLick)ford!!!

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
<quoted text>
I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.
HughBe wrote:

HughBe wrote:

AGAIN....

Can't somebody put a cork in this irritating colon????
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157904 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
lol...
On reflection...let this joker carry on make a monocle of himself!!!lol...

(Clue: I was pointing out "that" comment from your fellow moron...bu(tteredbuttturdlick) ford...I know you are SLOW...but I can wait for you to CATCH UP!!!LOL>>>> WILL YOU SAY SORRY?
I AM WAITING!!!!)
Also thanks for AGREEING with ME that Frij & Er are not schlars of Tanach...and that buttboy is the only stupido who woould make such a dumb claim...lol....
Rock on colon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul 26 Georgina 45
CitiesÂ’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul 23 moabdallah 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul 23 Antonia 4
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 5 Silencer 1,974
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Jul 4 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun '16 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 24
More from around the web