Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,341 - 148,360 of 201,247 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Alex
I did examine the site, and researched a little of the critique of it. It obviously is biased, probably hate.
Now, will you examine and renounce some of your sources about Zionist conspiracy, if asked to, in kind?
Sure I will Frijoles and you should tell buttboy not to involve you in helping him plant his one sided biased seeds of hate.
They killed non-gentiles in their millions and they do the same to Muslims now.
That does not mean they will not do the same to non-gentiles next time.
Please resd my past posts.
I have quoted from Pro non gentile sites as well as anti non- gentile sites.
There has always been a balance.
Remember this Frijoles, I have MANY close decent non-gentile family friends.
You know as well as I do, the behaviour of some thugs who have hijacked Palestine is causing most of the problems between the two semitic races.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which group of people Al-EX despises more, Jews or Christians. As for http://prophetofdoom.net , it isn't ANTI Muslim, per se, but ANTI Mohammad.
awww....may I ask the same question from bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford...
I don't know which group of people buttboy despises more, non-gentiles or Muslim gentiles although overtly he shows his hatred towards the gentile Muslims.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool you meant this is not me... lol
t45his is not me?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what difference does it make, whether it is you or someone else doing the lying? if the lie on one balance pan, is balanced equal to the lie in the other balance pan. does not make, either standardized lie equally true.
I agree! It makes no difference because you cannot be treated by Medical Doctors.
You need to see a Vet..PDQ.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
@ Alex
I think Jesus got the idea of the Lake for Fire from this:
"Deuteronomy 4:24 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
24 For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God."
Right?
Salaams BMZ,
I am also urging Bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford to take heed of Jesus' advice as per Mark 5:30, 18:8 etc and to get himself skinned alive by his irate neighbours. That will save him from being roasted in hell with his skin being replaced...lol.

He can also de-stone HIMSELF to be closer to "kingdom"!
Matt 19:12
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

If the neighbours do it, he may not be allowed into LORD's assembly..lol
Deuteronomy 23:1
No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the LORD.
"If a man's testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.
“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD.
"No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose penis has been cut off may participate in the assembly of the LORD.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Salaams. AleX.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you haven't devoted your entire miserable post-Christian existence to insulting "BJ!" God only knows what you think of his mother but dare not post here.
Take your meds, you filthy-minded PSYCHO.
Lying gets you nowhere non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford the HATE filled woodpecker of a shoddy retarded or retired woodworker!

God only knows??? Who is YOUR "God" when he is at home?

- Get your neighbours to skin you alive so you won't have to worry about skin transplant in hell.

- Then "de stone" yourself but make sure you do it. If neighbours do it you will be denied

Take heed of Jesus' advice as per Mark 5:30, 18:8 etc and get yourself skinned alive by your irate neighbours. That will save you from being roasted in hell with your skin being replaced..

You can de-stone YOURSELF to be closer to "kingdom"!
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

If the neighbours do it, you may not be allowed into LORD's assembly..
No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the LORD.
"If a man's testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.
“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD.
"No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose penis has been cut off may participate in the assembly of the LORD.

He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Place your stones inside a guillotine, close eyes, let blade fall...OUCH!!!!!! EU..UCH....and EUNUCH...!!!
Buford the Eunuch enters King-Dom....and ..King Dom enters buford the eunuch!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: aka - globebaal warming, going to tan your hyde. aka - G-D getting really, really, really, pissed at you all.
lol!
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

"gehenna of fire where their worms never die and the fire never goes out" (Mark 9:48)

"their souls never die, their fire never extinguished; the wicked shall be judged in gehinnom" (Targum Isaiah 66:24)

"fire is only 1/60 part of gehinnom" (Talmud Brachot 57b)

"jahannam is 70 times hotter than fire" (Sahih Bukhari)

at 60000 or 70000K how come the tiny maggots still don't burn up?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
"gehenna of fire where their worms never die and the fire never goes out" (Mark 9:48)
"their souls never die, their fire never extinguished; the wicked shall be judged in gehinnom" (Targum Isaiah 66:24)
"fire is only 1/60 part of gehinnom" (Talmud Brachot 57b)
"jahannam is 70 times hotter than fire" (Sahih Bukhari)
at 60000 or 70000K how come the tiny maggots still don't burn up?
I wonder about the Zaqqum tree that grows in Islamic hell. Its fruit, shaped like devils' heads (Qur'an 37:65), is the food of those who die in disbelief of "Our verses," meaning the verses of Allah/Jibreel/Mohammad,(AJM) a.k.a., the Most Holy Trinity of Islam.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that in Islamic hell the dead disbelievers (Jews, Christians, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Rastafarians and Pastafarians, etc.) ALSO get to drink boiling water and have their skins burned off and replaced with new skins forever and ever and ever and ever...

The short of it is that AJM is VERY GOOD at inflicting cruel and unusual eternal punishments, or at least threatening them.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say?
Matthew 5:30
And if your hand--even your stronger hand--causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Matthew 18:8
So if your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It's better to enter eternal life with only one hand or one foot than to be thrown into eternal fire with both of your hands and feet.
IOW.....IF ANY PART OF YOUR FILTHY BODY CAUSES YOU TO SIN...GET RID OF IT!
NOW LISTEN TO THE MAN AND...GET ON WITH IT NON-GENTILE BU(TTEREDBUTTTURDLICK)FORD.... .
START WITH YOUR "STONES"!!!!!!!!!!
BTW...AM SURE YOUR NEIGHBOURS KNOW YOU ARE A NUTCASE.....
SO....
GET THEM TO SKIN YOU ALIVE....
THEN.....
YOUR SKIN WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE IN HELL!!!
LOL....LOL...
Al-EX,

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying gets you nowhere non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford the HATE filled woodpecker of a shoddy retarded or retired woodworker!
God only knows??? Who is YOUR "God" when he is at home?
- Get your neighbours to skin you alive so you won't have to worry about skin transplant in hell.
- Then "de stone" yourself but make sure you do it. If neighbours do it you will be denied
Take heed of Jesus' advice as per Mark 5:30, 18:8 etc and get yourself skinned alive by your irate neighbours. That will save you from being roasted in hell with your skin being replaced..
You can de-stone YOURSELF to be closer to "kingdom"!
If the neighbours do it, you may not be allowed into LORD's assembly..
Place your stones inside a guillotine, close eyes, let blade fall...OUCH!!!!!! EU..UCH....and EUNUCH...!!!
Buford the Eunuch enters King-Dom....and ..King Dom enters buford the eunuch!
Thus mused Al-EX the Phallocentric.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
awww....may I ask the same question from bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford...
I don't know which group of people buttboy despises more, non-gentiles or Muslim gentiles although overtly he shows his hatred towards the gentile Muslims.
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

I don't hate "gentile Muslims," but rather pity the slaves of the Great Arabian Pretender, all victims of his enduring reign of terror.

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said,'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their children and woman taken captive."

Qur'an:33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! It makes no difference because you cannot be treated by Medical Doctors.
You need to see a Vet..PDQ.
rabbee: funny think about, idol prejudices. it never, tells the actual truth. but if you really think, your being against me, shall save you. then may you even even less power, to your unblessing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
rabbee: i do not believe, that G-D being angry at everyone today. is all, that funny. but if you think that, all your grandchildren dying is funny. then you are, a realy sick puppy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

My dear Frijoles greetings to you and to your fellow rear-centric beings including your rabbis.

While at it, let me say greetings to my fellow normals.

Now dear, please explain "you shall have no other gods before me". What is the meaning of "before me"?
CharlieDarwin

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Templer
God day .
be honest with your self then read all the whoe quran .Understand it . Belive me the whoe Quran for a life not for a died .
I want ask you in our world fact "please be honest"
How many people was killed in first world war and second world war ?
How Many people was killed in Iraq by America warmy ?
How many people was killd in Palstine by Israil Warmy?
How may people was killd in Fetnam By American Warmy?
How many people was killd In algeria by France Warmy?
How many pelple was killd in libya by Italy Warmy ?
the list will be too long Mr.Templar .
Mr Templar we need to kill all of that warmes not those people who are in thier house .
I hope understnd me
in the end please read my whoe quran :[256] There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût and believes in Allâh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Like all muslims you know Fuck all about the koran. What about "abrogation"? Ever heard of that?
As long as we are keeping scores- Number of victims of Islam (estimated by historians)= 270 MILLION
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
I don't hate "gentile Muslims," but rather pity the slaves of the Great Arabian Pretender, all victims of his enduring reign of terror.
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said,'I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their children and woman taken captive."

Qur'an:33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."
You just proved my conviction that Christianity, her scripture, her Church were brought up by lying polemicists, who raised and brought up polemic Christians on the basis of a lying culture. You are a perfect example of that lying culture.

You misquoted verse 33:26 truly like a lying Christian Father. LMAO!

The actual translation is: "and He brought down from their strongholds those of the followers of earlier revelation who had aided the aggressors, and cast terror into their hearts: some you slew, and some you made captive; "

And this verse demolishes Bukhari!

Note the verse says: SOME YOU SLEW AND SOME YOU MADE CAPTIVE.

So, there weren't many!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

CharlieDarwin wrote:
As long as we are keeping scores- Number of victims of Islam (estimated by historians)= 270 MILLION
Which ignorant fools came up with that ridiculous figure.

If it had been true, that would have been the real Holocaust! And you would be having Holocaust
Museums all over the world.

Hope you are not relying on the bloody fools Will Durant and Koenraad Elst.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
I judged you for that silly and idiotic post, Buford.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to judge in one go.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Let us examine below some valid questions and answers :

Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes

Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes

Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes

Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes

What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.

Was the title “al-ilah”(the god) used as the Moon-god? Yes

Was the word “Allah” derived from “al-ilah?” Yes

Was the pagan “Allah” a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.

Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.

Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes

Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.

At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.

Was the Kabah thus the “house of the Moon-god”? Yes.

Did the name “Allah” eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.

Did they call the Kabah the “house of Allah”? Yes.

Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of Allah”? Yes.

Yusuf Ali explains in fn. 5096, pg. 1445, that Lat, Uzza and Manat were known as “the daughters of God [Allah]”

Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.

Have those verses been “abrogated” out of the present Qur’an? Yes.

What were they called?“The Satanic Verses.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Wed MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Wed MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Tue interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••