Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,317

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Tony Blair

Stamford, CT

#157321 Jan 3, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon?
You SHOULD beg for my pardon.
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#157322 Jan 3, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon?
Beg the pardon of Allah, dumb non-gentile butt(turd)ford boy.
Tony Blair

Stamford, CT

#157323 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofcourse it has minimal relevance to invading thieves who enjoy the spoils as recommended in their own scriptures..."utterly destroy gentiles?".
You would not be saying this if the non-gentiles were in camps while the real palestinian semites were being helped by American Gentiles to develop nuclear weapons and build more settlements on non-gentile lands!!
Let try this again...
Try following your own suggestion...take some reality tablets..
Antisemitism is what is being practised in palestine against the Arabs by european converts to non-gentile form of life to suit themselves..
Antisemitism is another con word to confuse the clueless european gentile.
When you insult Arabs, you are being AntiSemitic.
That word cannot be hijacked by the non-gentiles..
When will they stop hijacking?
They hijack God and now they hijack words..
Here in the refined and educated nation called the United States we use Merriam Webster as our standard.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ant...

Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157324 Jan 3, 2013
Thank you, Tony
Tony Blair

Stamford, CT

#157325 Jan 3, 2013
De nada
Tony Blair

Hurricane, WV

#157326 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
obviously you haven't been to a place called "school"...
You have to accept what Allah said to Holy Prophet Muhammed...you must have the guts to accept his "expert" take on BJ!!
Go for it BIG MORON...
Wow! I HAVE (no choice but to) accept what "Allah" said to "Holy Prophet Muhammed!"

Or else what? Wait...don't tell me...I'll figure it out....

YES! I get to go to Islamic hell!

OF COURSE! IT STANDS TO REASON, that because I reject the rape-enabling murdering thief and liar from the caves of Mecca as a FALSE PROPHET, in spite of the fact that he said in his INFALLIBLE RECITATION known as the QUR'AN that he was a TRUE PROPHET, I get to drink PUS and BOILING WATER in Islamic hell while my SKIN gets burned off repeatedly, FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER...

Talk about job security!
Tony Blair

Hurricane, WV

#157327 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you haven't been to a place called "school"...
You have to accept what Allah said to Holy Prophet Muhammed...you must have the guts to accept his "expert" take on BJ!!
Go for it BIG MORON...
I fully expect that "Holy Prophet Muhammed" would have you killed for exceeding the "Allah approved" annoyance factor.
Tony Blair

Hurricane, WV

#157328 Jan 3, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
De nada
Yo mama.
Tony Blair

Hurricane, WV

#157329 Jan 3, 2013
CORRECTION:

Wow! I HAVE (no choice but) to accept what "Allah" said to "Holy Prophet Muhammed!"
Tony Blair

Hurricane, WV

#157330 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Beg the pardon of Allah, dumb non-gentile butt(turd)ford boy.
Or else what? Wait...don't tell me...I'll figure it out....

YES! I get to go to Islamic hell!

OF COURSE! IT STANDS TO REASON, that because I reject the rape-enabling murdering thief and liar from the caves of Mecca as a FALSE PROPHET, in spite of the fact that he said in his INFALLIBLE RECITATION known as the QUR'AN that he was a TRUE PROPHET, I get to drink PUS and BOILING WATER in Islamic hell while my SKIN gets burned off repeatedly, FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER...

Talk about job security!

Hurricane, WV

#157331 Jan 3, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
You SHOULD beg for my pardon.
I've been bad. Beat me, again!!!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157332 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 56:41 "But those of the left hand-how unhappy those of the left hand. They will be in the scorching hot wind and boiling water, under the shadow of thick black smoke, neither cool nor agreeable....They will be gathered together on a certain day which is predetermined. Then you, the erring and the deniers will eat Zaqqoom [a thorn tree]. Fill your bellies with it, and drink scalding water, lapping it up like female camels raging of thirst and diseased. Such will be their entertainment, their welcome on the Day of Doom...the welcome of boiling water and the entertainment of roasting in Hell. This is the ultimate truth."

From Mohammad's perspective, that is.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157333 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 37:19 "They will say,'Woe to us! This is the Day of Doom.' Assemble the wrong-doers and their wives and the things they worshipped besides Allah, then lead them to the fierce flaming fires of Hell."

Hurricane, WV

#157334 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 37:63 "For We have truly made it as a trial to torment the disbelievers. Zaqqum is a horrible thorn tree that grows in Hell. The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of devils. Truly they [non-Muslims] will eat it and fill their bellies with it. On top of that they will be given a mixture made of boiling water to drink especially prepared. Then they shall be returned to the Blazing Fire."

Ilford, UK

#157335 Jan 3, 2013
Yawn.... How boring are these american non-gentiles! lol
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157336 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 74:26 "Soon will I fling them into the burning Hell Fire! And what will explain what Hell Fire is? It permits nothing to endure, and nothing does it spare! It darkens and changes the color of man, burning the skin! It shrivels and scorches men."

Ah, here it is:

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for them is Hell and the Flaming Fire! Those [Jews] who disbelieve Our Revelations shall be cast into Hell. When their skin is burnt up and singed, We shall give them a new coat that they may go on tasting the agony of punishment."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157337 Jan 3, 2013
Allah doesn't just punish, "HE" gets off on it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157338 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Yawn.... How boring are these american non-gentiles! lol
Qur'an 76:4 "Those who deny will wear collars and chains, yokes (of servitude) tying their hands to their necks; they will be the inmates of Hell.... They will witness Our (many) exemplary punishments! Verily, your Lord is severe in retribution."

Tell us about your "Lord's" mercies, slave of Mohammad. "HIS" severe retributions are "boring."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157339 Jan 3, 2013
Exemplary punsihments! How KINKY!!!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157340 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 40:9 "Those in the Fire will say to the guards and keepers of Hell:'Pray to your Lord to lighten the torment for a day!' They will say:'Did there not come to you your Messengers with Clear Signs?' They will say,'Yes.''Then pray (as you like)! But the prayer of the disbelievers is futile (and will go unanswered)!' They will present their excuses, but they will (only) have the curse and the home of misery."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 22 hr tongangodz 1,968
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web