Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220671 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157287 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic rant (again)
Please answer my question. What do you call that group of people who practice Judaism? Could it be.......Jews??
Most non-gentiles don't wish to be called "jews".
Why is that?

Just like you pop in from nowhere to defend the non-gentiles, others have a right to defend their people.
So stop insulting those who expose the disgusting behaviour by the non-gentiles in stolen land of palestine.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157288 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic rant (again)
Please answer my question. What do you call that group of people who practice Judaism? Could it be.......Jews??
"offtopic" when you are not prepared to own up to anything..

Comment on this...
Most of them are "modern" "secular" and liberated liberals!
Then what the hell are they doing stealing land from the REAL Semites in Palestine?
If there are SO MANY modern liberal unorthodox nonorthodox liberated gay friendly non-gentiles, let them promote withdrawal of non-gentiles from Israel back to a more secular country like USA.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157289 Jan 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
Ignorant and clueless fool!
I never lie! Jesus was not living among Arabs. He would not have lasted 24 hours there. Even paul ran away from Arabia after he went in.
I quoted Matthew 5:27-28 and showed you the Hijab of eyes, commanded by Jesus!!!
27 “You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Unteachable Fool of a Lying Muslim,

You lie AND you are stupid!

The reason why Zaid divorced Zanaib in the first place is because that lust-driven "prophet" of yours DIDN'T exercise "the Hijab of eyes." He desired Zanaib when he saw her scantily clad, and Zaid, his adopted son, KNEW it, but even if the "Messenger of God" HAD exercised "the Hijab of eyes" LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE, the fact that he took Zanaib as his wife after Zaid divorced her FOR NO GOOD REASON makes your "prophet" an ADULTERER. according to BIBLICAL prophet Jesus.

Matt 5:31 "It was said,'WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE'; 32 but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Your "brilliant" argument is that Mohammad abrogated this teaching!
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#157290 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic rant (again)
Could it be.......non-gentiles or zionists?? lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157291 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you read the Christian scriptures. I don't.
So why would I give a flying f?
Then why did you brand them as "my" rants?
These are from the books of Christians who believe what you say about Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh, while you gloss over the real background of "great" david according to your books...

Why do Christians say this and fly f..is not the answer...

Are you saying that Jesus never said such things...?
Are you suggesting that these are lies??

This is on the topic of Jesus and Jews....
Jewish Religious Leaders Accuse Jesus Of Being Demon Possessed!(After He Tells Them That The Devil Was Their Father!)
There is a very interesting and captivating passage of scripture in the Bible where Jesus was in a confrontation with the religious Jewish leaders who rejected Him. Jesus was basically telling them that God could not possibly be their Father if they rejected him, whom the Father had sent!
Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love ME: for I proceeded forth and CAME FROM GOD; neither came I of myself, but HE SENT ME. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.(John 8:41-43)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157292 Jan 3, 2013
@@@@ Frijoles...
If you couldn't give a flying f for Christian scriptures and about Muslim scriptures...then what on earth are you doing here?
Promoting your tribal racist sexist bigoted slave god of non gentiles as made up by a few bigots?
Suliman

London, UK

#157293 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool little browny indian, all have understood your joke. Maybe only butt boy has not.
Please go back to play with rats and keep worshipping your cows... they need your love.
goodness gracious me..
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157294 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey fool...
Frijoles is VERY clear about your mangod..
He rejects your mangod..
He doesn't even think your mangod is a minor prophet!
He couldn't give a toss about your mangod.
If you can accept his "expert" opinion on the Most Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, then you should accept his advice on your mangod BJ!
Do you have any "working" brain cells?
THen follow his advice and reject BJ too...
George,

I have arrived at my own opinion about the "Most Holy Prophet Mohammad PBUH," which is far worse than anything that Frijoles has EVER posted about that rape-enabling murdering thief and liar from the caves of Mecca that you adore almost as much as you despise "BJ."

Take your meds, and don't forget to flush the commode.
Suliman

London, UK

#157295 Jan 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="suliman...as Alex123 aka WM"]<quoted text>
Could it be.......non-gentiles or zionists?? lol[/QUOTE]
oh dear oh dear...cow milk is from god.
Rajesh Suleman

London, UK

#157296 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Unteachable Fool of a Lying Muslim,
You lie AND you are stupid!
The reason why Zaid divorced Zanaib in the first place is because that lust-driven "prophet" of yours DIDN'T exercise "the Hijab of eyes." He desired Zanaib when he saw her scantily clad, and Zaid, his adopted son, KNEW it, but even if the "Messenger of God" HAD exercised "the Hijab of eyes" LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE, the fact that he took Zanaib as his wife after Zaid divorced her FOR NO GOOD REASON makes your "prophet" an ADULTERER. according to BIBLICAL prophet Jesus.
Matt 5:31 "It was said,'WHOEVER SENDS HIS WIFE AWAY, LET HIM GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE'; 32 but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Your "brilliant" argument is that Mohammad abrogated this teaching!
You should join your jesus.
he could not teach his disciples either.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157297 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend an enourmous amount of energy on things that have minimal relevance.
Ofcourse it has minimal relevance to invading thieves who enjoy the spoils as recommended in their own scriptures..."utterly destroy gentiles?".
You would not be saying this if the non-gentiles were in camps while the real palestinian semites were being helped by American Gentiles to develop nuclear weapons and build more settlements on non-gentile lands!!

Let try this again...
Try following your own suggestion...take some reality tablets..
Antisemitism is what is being practised in palestine against the Arabs by european converts to non-gentile form of life to suit themselves..
Antisemitism is another con word to confuse the clueless european gentile.
When you insult Arabs, you are being AntiSemitic.
That word cannot be hijacked by the non-gentiles..
When will they stop hijacking?
They hijack God and now they hijack words..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157298 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>George,
I have arrived at my own opinion about the "Most Holy Prophet Mohammad PBUH," which is far worse than anything that Frijoles has EVER posted about that rape-enabling murdering thief and liar from the caves of Mecca that you adore almost as much as you despise "BJ."
Take your meds, and don't forget to flush the commode.
non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford...
Do you read the good old talmud about your BJ?
Where is BJ according to the "hidden" talmud little boy?
in sh*t and semen hell?
poor little creep!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157299 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to frijoles you can reject that man Muhammed.
How about now following Frijoles advice and rejecting BJ as a liar and a sinner.
Frijoles says that Jesus is NOT a Prophet or Messiah.
Frijoles also says that Jesus is not mangod.
You are too stupid to realise your own ignorance!
Deal with it moron...
Frijoles is free to believe as he pleases.

As for you, have you established that "BJ" is "a liar and a sinner," or are you just a disgruntled ex-priest/Christian who needs to shit on what he once believed as true?

Me, I prefer the teachings of a man of peace to those of a rape-enabling murering thief and liar.

Deal with it MORON.
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#157300 Jan 3, 2013
george whyte as Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford...
Do you read the good old talmud about your BJ?
Where is BJ according to the "hidden" talmud little boy?
in sh*t and semen hell?
poor little creep!
Little cow worshipper.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157301 Jan 3, 2013
CORRECTION:

Me, I prefer the teachings of a man of peace to those of a rape-enabling MURDERING thief and liar.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157302 Jan 3, 2013
George the Medicated One spends little time disputing the charge that his new and improved "prophet" was in TRUTH a rape-enabling murdering thief and liar. He'd much rather skewer "BJ," who tricked him into becoming a priest!!!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157303 Jan 3, 2013
Rajesh Suleman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should join your jesus.
he could not teach his disciples either.
Next time you should be Tony Blair.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157304 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Frijoles is free to believe as he pleases.
As for you, have you established that "BJ" is "a liar and a sinner," or are you just a disgruntled ex-priest/Christian who needs to shit on what he once believed as true?
Me, I prefer the teachings of a man of peace to those of a rape-enabling murering thief and liar.
Deal with it MORON.
hey moron..
You were begging for his "expert" opinion on Holy Prophet Muhammed.
Now sit up and beg like the proverbial dog in the bible...!
Ask him about your BJ!
Don't be a coward..
Take his advice...and stop worshipping BJ
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157305 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
Me, I prefer the teachings of a man of peace to those of a rape-enabling MURDERING thief and liar.
obviously you haven't been to a place called "school"...
If you accept what he says about Holy Prophet Muhammed...you must have the guts to accept his "expert" take on BJ!!
Go for it moron...
Suleman Rajesh

London, UK

#157306 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Little cow worshipper.
I worship cows because they are gods.
i like playing with their udders as I was weaned too soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Screenwriter needs to consult... May 25 Teslafan 1
Hands-on Archaeology of New Mexico Exhibit at t... May 23 Dairine 1
News Hair Extension Found On Ancient Egyptian Woman May 5 Akhenaten 1
News Giant Easter Island 'Hats' Rolled Into Place, S... Apr '15 peterw 1
Is Nebuchadnezzar II responsible for the ruins ... Apr '15 Cyler 1
News The History of Human Migration (Feb '13) Apr '15 jake10 2
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Apr '15 Crazy Talk 12
More from around the web