Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156408 Dec 20, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak for God Almighty following what there is written in Quran, so I will never differs from Muhammed or Allah, unlike you dear non-gentile.
rabbee: tugging on your own, superman's cape. does not make you true to TheG-D, here in this whole story of physical creation again. and since you claim, not to be here in this story of physical creation again. then you are not speaking for TheG-D, WHO i know is again giving it.

but it is obvious you have been, indoctrinated by the subtle beasts of the fields agains. who all also claim, they are not here in ThisStory of Creation again. and that is the mo, of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. so you have, the same mo as the subtle beasts.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156410 Dec 20, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
How can we have peace in the Mideast, when we can't even have peace on Topix, not to mention Nova Scotia..
http://www.aish.com/j/mm/West_Bank_Story.html...
rabbee: i already told you, you all need get rid of all the idolitry in the world. since idolitry is the cause of all, hell and death. but so far, the indication is. that none of you, really want to get rid of your idolitry. so hell and death, is going to continue to be part of your lives at war against G-D. there can be no peace and goodwill, to all men. as long as idolitry, is part of your lives. none of you really want, to Worship G-D, Believe in G-D, here in this story of Physical Creation agains. and just the acceptace of being here, in TheLiving Torah shall chase away your idolitries.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156411 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you many times take your pills.
rabbee: more suggested idolitry, does not cure anyones idolitry.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156412 Dec 20, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: according to official scripture, there is but ONE in all of history, that has the right to call G-D FATHER/MOTHER or talk about THEFATHER PORTION OF G-D. and Shet may call Adam, Father/Mother or Father and Mother and G-D Grandfather/Grandmother. and this makes all of you, great etc grandchildren down the line.
according to G-D, even i did not arrive here in the usual manner. but arrived here, by virtue of a Surrogate Mother same as before with Adam. and it shall not change, no matter how many times, G-D has given this whole story of creation before, is still giving this whole story of creation now, or shall continue to give this whole story of the physical creation.
G-D does not just give, a portion and quit but continues to give it all. so no! G-D did not quit giving ThisStory, after the multitudes crossed the river. but is still giving it, even until now here in IT. and G-D shall continue to give TheTorah untill the year 5844, when THEY take off for the day of rest. and again, shall place adam and his mate in charge. just like it aays, is forever and always true here in TheTorah Happenings.
You keep repeating the story is happening again and that you are Adam. How many times did you eat the fruit that condemn us to live in the way and place we live, everytime?

Location hidden

#156413 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: more suggested idolitry, does not cure anyones idolitry.
Which solution do you suggest to cure that idolatry?
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#156414 Dec 20, 2012
Mohamo wrote:
My dear muslims dont waste your time with these kaafirs because their hearts are black and stony
"No instead go and collect a soul for satan by killing whoever you think the "unbelievers" are, and prove to God that you are greedy and long for his virgins and earthly goodies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156415 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the story is happening again and that you are Adam. How many times did you eat the fruit that condemn us to live in the way and place we live, everytime?
rabbee: i think you, got that backwards. all of you not true to G-D, are the forbidden fruit. and so it is all of you not true to G-D, who resulted in your grandmother being decieved.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156416 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Which solution do you suggest to cure that idolatry?
rabbee: try being here and now, in TheTorah HaShem G-D is again giving. and i am certain, you can figure the rest out. i prefer not to explain, every little detail to you. when i know you are, more than capable of doing this. so as not to risk my becomming an idol, before the time of appointment.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#156417 Dec 20, 2012
Mohamo wrote:
I am going to ask you people which christianity is true.
1.CATHOLICS
2.PROTESTANTS
3.BORN AGAIN
i am wondering how can these people have three religion in one religion ,instead of talking against is islam why dont you sort yourselves out and make one religion.
The bible changed since last decades ,the big question why do you have to change yur own bible????
Who told the opostles to start up churches,did jesus told them?the answer is no.
If you ask any preist in church about the trinity ,they will say have faith.
Christians worship idols in true sense because why are there idol of jesus or merry
why do you people make pictures of jesus did anybody ever seen jesus.if the man in the picture has beards and has long hair he is jesus.
Why do you have the cross in your churches ,did jesus told you to put cross in your churches??the answer is no because at the time jesus there were no cross and churches
you people are blinded
Hey Mo Ham O,

Do you know how many different sects there are in Islam?

According to this site: http://www.real-islam.org/73_8.htm , there are AT LEAST 73 sects of Islam.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to determine how many, if any, of these 73 sects believe what YOU believe to be true.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#156418 Dec 20, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
I speak for God Almighty following what there is written in Quran, so I will never differs from Muhammed or Allah, unlike you dear non-gentile.
Then you agreee wholeheartedly with this bit of superstitious nonsense:

Qur'an 67:3 "We created seven heavens, one above the other. Muhammad, can you see any fault in Ar-Rahman's creation? Look again: Can you see any rifts or fissures? Then look again and yet again. Your gaze turns back dazed and tired. We have adorned the lowest skies with lamps, and We have made them missiles to drive away the devils and against the stone Satans, and for them We have prepared the doom of Hell and the penalty of torment in the most intense Blazing Fire."
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#156419 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
So what?
Everybody, back then, called God, "The Father", but nobody called God, his/her father.
Jesus did not call God "My father". Right?
God was also the FATHER of Mary Magdalene and the disciples. Right?
Hope this ends the jugglery of Father and father.
Did your "prophet" EVER call Allah Father, or even, "The Father?"
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#156420 Dec 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Jesus answered:'Verily I say unto you that a dog is better than an uncircumcised man.'
Even a black dog, MUQ?

Location hidden

#156421 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: i think you, got that backwards. all of you not true to G-D, are the forbidden fruit. and so it is all of you not true to G-D, who resulted in your grandmother being decieved.
What fault do we have if our grandmother was deceived? By the way in your first coming what fruit did you eat?
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#156422 Dec 20, 2012
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#156423 Dec 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Did your "prophet" EVER call Allah Father, or even, "The Father?"
No! Never!
bmz

Location hidden

#156424 Dec 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mo Ham O,
Do you know how many different sects there are in Islam?
According to this site: http://www.real-islam.org/73_8.htm , there are AT LEAST 73 sects of Islam.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to determine how many, if any, of these 73 sects believe what YOU believe to be true.
All sects in Islam believe in the foundations or pillars of Islam.

Each accepts that there is only one God Almighty and that Muhammad is the messenger of God.

So, a Muslim can be member of any sect.

Now, can that happen in Christianity? Not all Christian sects believe that Jesus is or was God. Not all believe that God is a Trinity. Not all believe that God came down as Jesus.

So, Christianity does not have any pillars or foundation of religion and Christians do not have exactly the same core beliefs..
bmz

Location hidden

#156425 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you write this when you don't know how to answer...
By the way first I was a Christian in closet, now an anti-Nazarene? Can you make peace with your brain?
Your incoherence was at it's prime in that post. That is why I cut it short.
bmz

Location hidden

#156426 Dec 20, 2012
@ Rabbee

Rabee, please note that Adam was not begotten. Thanks
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#156427 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
False.
bmz

Location hidden

#156428 Dec 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
How so?

I repeat:

That is true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
More from around the web