Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,341

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156206 Dec 17, 2012
george whyte wrote:
remember you ran when i exposed you here
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T9P...
run george run...
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
The organizers of the Christian “Feast of Tabernacles” celebration, who have brought more than 3,000 tourists to Israel for the week of Sukkot,“have their own interests, namely the spreading of the vision of their messiah and the arrival of his kingdom,” said Fenton. While all people are free to believe and worship as they wish, Fenton said, Jews must proclaim that their Messianic vision is at odds with the Christian one. The Christians' profession of “love for the Jewish people,” she said, is a “mask” for their true desire, which is to convert the Jews to their religion.“When they talk about the rebuilding of the Temple, they mean it to be a Christian temple,” Fenton said. As far as they are concerned, the establishment of the State of Israel, as far as evangelicals are concerned, is a Christian event in and of itself, Fenton said, because it advances the Christian messianic agenda.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156207 Dec 17, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I do it when you will solve or rather leave your tribal religion and your tribal god to convert to Islam. Allah welcomes you all anytime.
rabbee: then you are lying, because you can't even solve your own idolitry. and i refuse to worship, any of your false g-d/s. when their idolitry, are all the problems in this whole world again. and all of your critter idolitry, is the only reason adam is again the only person here in TheTorah again.

because we are all here, in TheStory of Creation again. and you are all, lying about it. and G-D shall not straighten out our physical delimina. untill we straighten out our mental delimina here in TheTorah Happening.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156208 Dec 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is HOW you "manufacture" the truth!!
rabbee: so what you are saying - it is not the same way you, manifacture the truth with diversity in lies..?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156209 Dec 17, 2012
amazing how many accuse me, of being in a tribe of only one. even though i do not belong, to any tribe on earth today. how can i be a tribe, when even according to scripture. when according to TheTorah, i adam am the only person here in IT aaagains'es.

you know this happens everytime, G-D gives this very same Story of Creation. that there ain't ever anybody here in IT, when This is all HaShem G-D ever gives. haven't even given birth to Shet yet. cause i am still waiting for a miracle from G-D. so that all of a sudden, bingo the grandmother of this world all of a sudden appears, or reappears.

isn't it amazing, how all of you. only claiming to be smarter, than your grandfather adam. can't figure out why adam, is always the only one here in TheTorah at always this same precise time in IT. could it b, that your vain idolitry, prevents you from even truly admiting it?
uhuh

Spain

#156210 Dec 17, 2012
"The fires of hell is 70 times hotter than the fire as we know it" (Sahih Bukhari)

assuming a woodfire in Arabia can reach 1000K, the temperature in hell will be 70000K
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156211 Dec 17, 2012
uhuh wrote:
"The fires of hell is 70 times hotter than the fire as we know it" (Sahih Bukhari)
assuming a woodfire in Arabia can reach 1000K, the temperature in hell will be 70000K
What is the temperature of sun....5505C on the surface...and 15,000,000C?
Perhaps 70000 is not too unrealistic!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156212 Dec 17, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then you are lying, because you can't even solve your own idolitry. and i refuse to worship, any of your false g-d/s. when their idolitry, are all the problems in this whole world again. and all of your critter idolitry, is the only reason adam is again the only person here in TheTorah again.
because we are all here, in TheStory of Creation again. and you are all, lying about it. and G-D shall not straighten out our physical delimina. untill we straighten out our mental delimina here in TheTorah Happening.
Perhaps Colonic understands you.
Dear Rabbee...I couldn't care less if "Adam" was called "john, paul, george, ringo or even Jaws!! Or if Torah was called by a different name or if Jesus was called Joseph!!
These are just creation.

I bow down only to the "creator" who is unlike the "creation".

Where does your "idolitry" and "delimina" or even delhibelly come when I worship the CREATOR?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156213 Dec 17, 2012
uhuh wrote:
rabbee: so what is the temperature, of the unholy spiritual fire in syria today?

and you might want to adjust your fire temp up by about at least another 270*k. since the ambient temperature, does effect how hot the wood fire can get.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156214 Dec 17, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rabbee...I couldn't care less if "Adam" was called "john, paul, george, ringo or even Jaws!! Or if Torah was called by a different name or if Jesus was called Joseph!!
These are just creation.
Where does your "idolitry" and "delimina" or even delhibelly come when I worship the CREATOR?
rabbee: it only takes on lie, to keep you hidden from the truth. and no you were not there, when G-D came to visit with me. so i have no idea, who or what you are pretending to bow to. i think you are just making it up, to try and make yourself look better than you really are.
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

#156215 Dec 17, 2012
Alex123 aka WM

Screaming 'I am right''I am right' won't make you right.
Repeating a lie a million times will turn out to be a lie repeated a million times..
Altruist

Calgary, Canada

#156216 Dec 17, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
These are just creation.
And similarly, those of us for whom faith lies in Jesus Christ are not worshiping the creation but the creator. He who descended upon mankind as a son of man, sent by the divine father to save us all. Many turn away from him, but come the end of days when our Lord shall return, all on this plane will seek repentance and bask in his divinity. He is the light upon this realm of darkness.

I pray for you to discard the wickedness of Islam and Allah, and take refuge in our father. The god of Israel.
alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156217 Dec 17, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it only takes on lie, to keep you hidden from the truth. and no you were not there, when G-D came to visit with me. so i have no idea, who or what you are pretending to bow to. i think you are just making it up, to try and make yourself look better than you really are.
lies upon lies....
read the modern torah...
Mahmood

Canada

#156218 Dec 17, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wrote a bullshit again like a true internet junkie, Mahmood.
Howcome all these fantastic miracles occured 2000 years ago? Why hasn't anyone been able bring back to life a dead person in the last 50 years or so?
Mahmood

Canada

#156219 Dec 17, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Potter is children's story book, also raed and enjoyed by grown up kids like you! That was very foolish of you.
Another internet junkie's remark!
What makes you say that I am shit scared of hell? Only drama queens like you, are shit scared of hell.
If I go to hell, I will be punished for any wrong, which I may have done. Finally, I expect to be let out.
So, what is the big deal?
This heaven and hell bull$hit is peculiar to Abrahamic faiths the foundation of which is built on lies, fairytales, and fables. It is all due to fear of the unknown. Like a kid who turns to his parents when in trouble, you guys latch on to religion - balls!!
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

#156220 Dec 17, 2012
alex123 aka WM the topics whos allah ...nots try and divide christians and jews on this forum ..lol

every body knows what your trying to to do now iv exposed you again

lol
Mahmood

Canada

#156221 Dec 17, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the temperature of sun....5505C on the surface...and 15,000,000C?
Perhaps 70000 is not too unrealistic!
You'v been there, havent you?
Altruist

Calgary, Canada

#156222 Dec 17, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Howcome all these fantastic miracles occured 2000 years ago? Why hasn't anyone been able bring back to life a dead person in the last 50 years or so?
There have been some reports in the Eastern world- Hindu and Buddhist "gurus" who have done so- no doubt with the strength infused by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! Those gurus shall be the first to acknowledge our master's presence when he is to return.

We as men have not the slightest idea what God intends for mankind. His will is transcendental. He willed that those said individuals be resurrected, and they were.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156223 Dec 17, 2012
alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lies upon lies....
read the modern torah...
rabbee: TheTorah is over, 20billion years old. so i do not see, how your lie can call it modern, in any sense of your evil imagination.

and it's still the same story G-D, is giving with all of us actually here in IT again. and all you talking critters can do, is make it worse here in IT for everyone else.

and i have no doubt, that your an idolitor. and G-D has actually paid me, with more visits than you have. even the three wise men, have paid me with more visits than you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156224 Dec 17, 2012
Altruist wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been some reports in the Eastern world- Hindu and Buddhist "gurus" who have done so- no doubt with the strength infused by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! Those gurus shall be the first to acknowledge our master's presence when he is to return.
We as men have not the slightest idea what God intends for mankind. His will is transcendental. He willed that those said individuals be resurrected, and they were.
rabbee: oh! i think it shall be a while, before anyone notices He And She are here. i have faith in alleged mankinds, ability to ignore all the true facts. with a very good chance HaMosheeach has been here, ever since about apr 15th 1948. and was a long and painfull labored birth, that started june 18 1944, and lasted till apr 15 1948.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#156230 Dec 17, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps remaining dead is better than living for some.
MIRACLE:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE